SilentBob's JACKED over his PRIMEd and ACTIVATEd bulk; puns a plenty within

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks bud!..i just wanted to know how it tasted!..and apparently kangaroos are a delicacy in the making!:food::thumbsup:
Roo is a bit gamey for some - that's why I marinate it like in that recipe. Most people just feed it to their dogs.

Yeah, croc is nothing too special - okay if you beer-batter it and shallow fry it, then dip it in thai sweet chilli sauce...it's okay.

...sorry for the hijack SB!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Roo is a bit gamey for some - that's why I marinate it like in that recipe. Most people just feed it to their dogs.

Yeah, croc is nothing too special - okay if you beer-batter it and shallow fry it, then dip it in thai sweet chilli sauce...it's okay.

...sorry for the hijack SB!
that stye of preperation sounds better!:thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Refeed

Dietary Totals:
5146 calories
358g protein
582g carbs (68g fiber, 152g sugar)
184g fat (28g poly, 37g mono, 54g sat)

Narrative:
My week 4 weigh in this morning was 192lb. I'm slowly making my way up to 200lb. Now that I'm good and recharged I'm ready for my 1RMs this week. The next updates will be exciting for me.

Song of the Day:
Nightwish - Last of the Wilds
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fisFuWEHoTs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good big bob!:thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's your protein source breakdown SB? (if you have that info readily available that is)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
what's your protein source breakdown SB? (if you have that info readily available that is)
During the week the main sources are eggs, cheese, nuts, sausage.

I was stuck at work yesterday and didn't cook anything so I was limited to protein powder (ugh); however I did have 6oz tenderloin when I got home.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

1RM Deadlift
135x5, 150x3, 200x3, 240x3, 280x2, 320x1, 340x1, 405x0, 365x0 F*CK!!!

Dietary Totals:
4126 calories
321g protein
67g carbs (20g fiber, 20g sugar)
286g fat (100g poly, 74g mono, 100g sat (3tbsp coconut oil))

Narrative:
It's late, I'm pissed, missed 405 and then missed 365 after that. I guess that I'll start sheiko with 340lb, even though that went up with relative ease.

No music, I don't deserve it.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

1RM Deadlift
135x5, 150x3, 200x3, 240x3, 280x2, 320x1, 340x1, 405x0, 365x0 F*CK!!!

Dietary Totals:
4126 calories
321g protein
67g carbs (20g fiber, 20g sugar)
286g fat (100g poly, 74g mono, 100g sat (3tbsp coconut oil))

Narrative:
It's late, I'm pissed, missed 405 and then missed 365 after that. I guess that I'll start sheiko with 340lb, even though that went up with relative ease.

No music, I don't deserve it.
looking good bob!:thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Off

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
1/2 cup almonds
4oz diced colby cheese

Meal 2
1/2 cup walnuts
2 cheese sticks

Meal 3
1/2 cup walnuts
4oz diced colby cheese

Meal 4
8oz Kielbasa

Meal 5
1 Ostrim Beef stick
1/2 cup almonds

Meal 6
6oz strip steak
1.5 cup green beans

Meal 7
1 scoop milk protein isolate
1tbsp coconut oil
2tbsp fish oil

Totals:
4348 calories
280g protein
78g carbs (33g fiber, 20g sugar)
324g fat (86g poly, 86g mono, 100g sat)

Narrative:
So yeah, since I lifted late and took my Jacked preworkout, I was still kinda wired when I went to bed. I took some appnut IGF-2 to help. I got 5 hours of sleep last night. I dreamed about deadlifting. When I was half asleep/half awake, I felt like my body was actually going through the movement. My brain was running a mile a minute from the time I laid down to the multiple times that I woke up/entered that half sleep/half awake state.

At 5:30 I couldn't get back to sleep and I started feeling funny. Went to the bathroom and vomited. Once you vomit and you're not drunk, it's next to impossible to get back to sleep. I'm convinced that the vomit episode was due to overexertion and not illness (I'm fine now.) I drank about a liter of carbonated water to help calm down my stomach and then started attacking some almonds.

Lessons I've learned:
1. Don't mix uppers with downers.
2. Early to rise means more calories
3. I'm tired.

Song of the Day:
Godsmack - Awake
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsw-0zLWWqI"]YouTube - Godsmack - Awake (original video)[/ame]

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good on your off day bro!:thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Bench 1RM
250lb

Diet:
I don't feel like plugging the numbers; 5 meals, lots of jerky, cheese, and walnuts.

Narrative:
250 on bench. Not bad. It's definately something that will be increasing in the next 9 weeks. So far that's 340 on Deads and 250 on Bench. Knocking on the door of the 600 club. I'm gunning for 315 on squats. If I hit that, SilentBob's in the 900 club. Kinda motivational, but I'll tell ya, '1000 club' sounds 1000 times better...

...If I can increase my big 3 by 100lbs in this 9 weeks I would be thrilled.

Song of the Day:
Dr. Rockso - I'm Just A Rock 'n Roll Clown
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=533_egKX09o"]YouTube - Dr Rockso - I'm Just a Rock-N-Roll Clown[/ame]

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
awesome numbers bob!..keep up the good work buddy!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you doing to help you increase them? any supps being taken? or has ur workout changed to focus more on that?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
what are you doing to help you increase them?
Probably going to cease CKD with the start of next week to help keep strength levels at the max.

any supps being taken?
Prime, Activate, Jacked, Essentials (Multi), Fish Oil, Gut Health, Vitamin D

has ur workout changed to focus more on that?
Yes, Sheiko is a lifting style for powerlifting. It's designed to increase strength in the big 3 (squats, deads, bench.)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh lol.. im retarded then, why did I think Sheiko was a members name that you were competeig with?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
oh lol.. im retarded then, why did I think Sheiko was a members name that you were competeig with?
No no, Inarius is who I'm competeing with. He's currently doing a Sheiko workout as well.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Squat 1RM
45x5
105x5
135x3
175x3
210x3
245x2
280x1
295x1
350x0 F*ck
315x1

225x3
185x4
135x10 (ass to ground)
95x10 (3sec hold at parallel)
45x10

Beginning numbers for Sheiko:
Bench = 250
Squat = 315
DeadL = 340
Total = 905 (900 club, woohoo!)

Narrative:
On Monday, the madness begins. I am looking forward to this!

Song of the Day:
Edguy - Mysteria
YouTube - Edguy - Mysteria

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good job buddy!..you will get the 350 bro dont worry about it!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
dude I would have tried 315 first then gone up from there. I think you may have jumped the weight too much when you tried 350.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
dude I would have tried 315 first then gone up from there. I think you may have jumped the weight too much when you tried 350.
Just doing the ole 80%(closer to 85%) to 100% jump. Guess I shoulda thrown in 90% for good measure. Oh well.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

DOMS!
Off

Dietary Totals:
4124 calories
267g protein
341g carbs (66g fiber, 121g sugar)
188g fat (65g poly, 67g mono, 31g sat)

Narrative:
Holy sh*t my quads haven't been this sore in at least a year. Sitting down, squating, anything that involves bending my legs (tightening my quads) hurts to high heaven.

I've also planned out a new bulking diet that will utilize carbs again. The idea is simple; protein all day, carbs during the day, and fats in the evening. I couldn't use a typical 40:40:20 because let's face it, I'm NOT consuming 420g of protein. It's not gonna happen. These are the numbers I plugged in:

4200 calories

25% from protein
1050 calories from protein
263g protein

75% remaining
3150 calories remaining
40% from carbs
1680 calories from carbs
420g carbs

35% from fat
1470 calories from fat
163g fat

If anyone sees any problems with this or has any suggestions I'm all ears.

Song of the Day:
Manticora - It Feels Like The End
YouTube - Manticora - 1964. It Feels Like The End (Jealousy)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
4200 cals.thats daily bob?..good grubbing!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
4000 k cals a day! wow man thats a ton. Im sure that the next time we max out you will be a little above me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Off

Dietary Totals:
4159 calories
260g protein
350g carbs (78g fiber, 137g sugar)
191g fat (77g poly, 73g mono, 32g sat)

Narrative:
I stepped on the scale this morning. 198lb suckas! Carbs + the upped Prime dosage seems to be helping with the weight gain. I stopped eating carbs a meal too early today, hence 350g instead of 420g. I've noticed that I may want to look at using digestive enzymes again. I'm still using Gut Health which is far and away my main staple supplement. I'll change my multi before I change out Gut Health.

My legs are still sore, I did about 8g of glutamine this evening. Hopefully it helps.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
almost 200 lbs. bob!..good job bro!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Bench & Squats

Bench Press
1x5x125
2x4x150
2x3x175
5x3x185

Squats
1x5x160
2x5x190
5x5x225

Bench Press
1x6x125
2x6x150
4x6x160

Lateral Raises
5x10x15

Good Mornings
5x5x95

Dietary Totals:
3995 calories
245g protein
378g carbs (67g fiber, 153g sugar)
167g fat (67g poly, 57g mono, 32g sat)

Narrative:
Day 1 of Sheiko. This is exhausting. My quads were feeling well enough to use em today. Bed time, Bob needs time to grow.

Song of the Day:
Kamelot - When The Lights Are Down
YouTube - Kamelot - When the Lights are Down

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait to see sheiko results, I am thinking about going this route aswell, by the way how was them kettle bell dvds?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 37

Off

Dietary Totals:
3862 calories
261g protein
313g carbs (45g fiber, 106g sugar)
174g fat (28g poly, 40g mono, 56g sat)

Narrative:
I had 10 eggs for my pre-bed meal. Yeah, I'm taking this whole gaining weight thing seriously. Already surpassed 200lb.

Song of the Day:
Iron Maiden - Run For The Hills
YouTube - Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
passed 200lbs.!..thats great bob!..keep going man!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 43

Week 2 Sheiko
Squats and Bench

Dietary Totals:
4067 calories
234g protein
461g carbs (61g fiber, 112g sugar)
143g fat (22g poly, 22g mono, 30g sat)

Narrative:
Yeah, took a few days for myself. I didn't really feel like updating with my diet and lifting since the skeleton for Sheiko is available online and I didn't feel like logging my food for a few days. Needless to say I'm still hovering just over 200lb.

Prime Updates:
Well, I've gotta give credit where credit is due. Once I started taking Prime 3 pills 3 times a day the weight starting sticking to me. Sure I switched back to a diet utilizing carbs, but I was under the impression that excess calories, regardless of source, would yield weight gain. I have 1 bottle and maybe 2-3 days from another bottle left of Prime.

Activate Updates:
I'm still dropping 4 caps a day of Activate. I can't lie, I've been feeling pretty alpha since I've been on this product. I've still got about half of my 2nd bottle left.

New to the fray; Intra-AID:
Since Bob's back on carbs. I've started to use Intra-Aid from Universal. This stuff taste's amazing. Blue Raspberry for the win. I mix about 60g of WMS with this for my workouts and it keeps me going (2 hour workouts, I'd be foolish NOT to use something intra-workout.)

Anyway, since I've reached the 200lb mark is such a short amount of time, I think I'm going to cut back down to about 3500 calories to help minimize any more 'unwanted' weight gain. (Prime ain't a steroid, and not all this weight is lean ahhahaha)

Song of the Day:
Kamelot - Rule The World
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6vS-Dagb9U&NR=1"]YouTube - Kamelot - Solitaire + Rule The World Video[/ame]
Sick intro, great song. Kamelot kicks kopious amounts of keister.
I was holding back on the puns, making up for lost time!
:party:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 45

Deadlifts and Bench
Highlights:

Bench: 5 sets, 4 reps @ 225 :head:

Diet:
Good eats today. A lot of shrimp, eye of the round, and spaghetti for my post workout meal.

Narrative:
Judging by my domination of the bench today, I have no doubt that my 1RM now exceeds 250lb. This is only the 2nd week of Sheiko, however I've adjusted the weight to make it more of a challenge. I want to force those last reps out, I don't want them to be easy. For example, the last grouping of bench (my 5x4 @ 225) was to be 175 if I were to follow my template.

Song of the Day:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2x9RjJuLM"]YouTube - Edguy - Trinidad[/ame]

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking stronger then ever bob!:drunk:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 50

Highlights from Friday's lift:
Bench: 2 sets of 2 @ 250. That's right ladies and gentlemen, Bob is already repping his 1 RM! Boom shacka lacka!

Highlights from Today's lift:
Bench: 2 sets of 3 @ 250, 2x3 @ 240, 1x3 @ 235.

Squats: 5x3 @ 275, 5x5 @ 225 (1RM was 315)

Bottom line:
SilentBob is dominating Sheiko. I've already had to adjust my lifts accordingly. For example, today's 5x3 on squats was supposed to be a mere 252lb, but I did 275lb.

Tomorrow I'm hopefully gonna get some pampering for my D-ed up muscles. Massage for Bob.

Song of the Day:
Dethklok - Awaken
YouTube - Dethklok - Awaken
GET AMPED!!!! DETHKLOK!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 52

Deads and Bench day

Highlights:

Bench
4x4 @ 225
4x3 @ 235
2x2 @ 250

Deads
4x4 @ 275

Narrative:
I've begun to level off my weight gain. I blew up to 200 really fast once I upped my Prime dosage. I'm still averaging over 3500 calories so I should still be gaining weight, but it will be at a much slower pace than when I was eating 4200+/day.

I'm still dominating the weight! I'm going to write a review for Universal's Intra-AID. Without it, I would be doing more harm than good by spending 2+ hours in the gym doing this Sheiko stuff. I've been adding one serving of that to 60g of WMS to keep me going through my workout.

I just finished off 9 eggs. That's right, go big or go home. Eggs are the best late night food. Slower protein, good fats, cholesterol, cooked with coconut oil; all to maximize my growth and hormone output while I'm sleeping. Oh yeah, there's also that whole complete protein jibba jabba. Bottom line: Eggs are numero uno in Bob's book.

Song of the Day:
Tenacious D - Beelzeboss
YouTube - Tenacious D - Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown)
It's time to blow PRs down. :dl:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 54

Quick update:
Still hitting that 250 on bench hard, got it for 10 total reps on friday.
Squats were brutal too. My lower back was still a little tender from deads on wednesday but I was able to crank it out. Last lift for squats was 5x4 @ 255 which may not seem like a lot to you guys but that on top of all the benching made for an exhausting day.

It also didn't help that I had to be on my feet for 9 hours afterwards. Yay for lifting before work.

Hopefully tomorrow evening I'll have time to sit and write a good review for ~2 months of Prime/Activate/Jacked and 3 weeks of Sheiko training.

Song of the Day:
Dio - Holy Diver
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
I didn't know they actually made a video for this song