SilentBob's JACKED over his PRIMEd and ACTIVATEd bulk; puns a plenty within

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 57

Highlights from today's lift:
15 reps of 250lb. I have to use my gloves with wrist wraps for those 250 sets. I'm looking forward to switching back to DBs to build up that wrist strength again.

Narrative:
This past weekend was a disaster. My stress levels were at 11. On top of that my diet was pretty sh*tty. Probably just got barely over 3000 cals, sucks.

I never got that massage so I've gone almost a month and a half without having a seriously relaxing day, I really need to do that. It's amazing how much you notice how something affects you when you don't have it.

I'm also going to start logging my diet again so that I ensure that I'm still eating enough. I may or may not post my totals here, but I will be using it for my own benefit.

Song of the Day:
Budgie - Breadfan
YouTube - BUDGIE - BREADFAN
1973, No school like the old school.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 64

Where the f*ck have you been Bob?!
Been hitting it hard. Had a sh*tty lift on DL day (last wednesday) but it's been gravy since. I've been dealing with a lot of stress at work, which I can now say that I have under control.

Highlight of today:
Bench: 270lb for 2 reps! F*CK YEAH!! What's that? 20lbs over my original 1rm? YESSIR!

On a much sadder note, Saturday was my last day of Activate and Today was my final day of Prime. Sadly, that brings this log to a close. But before we do that, let's take a look at the numbers. I'm a numbers kinda guy.

Weight:

From 12-7: "My current weight is 192lb."
Today: Current weight is 212lb (mind you, this is taken at the END of the day w/ a full stomach as opposed to at the beginning of the day, so I'll guesstimate it's closer to 208lb)

Net Weight: +16lb

Bench:
1RM as of 1-8-09: 250lb
2RM as of 2-9-09: 270lb
projected 1RM (bb.com 1RM calculator): 278lb

Net Increase in one month: +28lb

Sadly I haven't been as cavalier with my squats and my DLs and have kept to the sheiko on those lifts (let's face it, sh*t's heavy) however, I'm positive that my 340 on DL and my 315 on squats have gone up.

Final Thoughts on Prime:
3 weeks in, when I started dosing 3x3/day is when I began to notice some substantial benefit from Prime. The weight was packing on to the point that I had to cut back on the calories a little bit for the sake of minimizing the non-lean gain. I will say that I have gotten bigger, I have noticed that my chest feels a lot bigger and my shirts feel alot tighter across my back/around my arms. I used 3 bottles of Prime and for a price of $35/bottle I could comfortably point someone looking to gain mass/strength in the direction of Prime. Would I purchase it at the regular $55/bottle, no. Just a little out of my price range.

Prime = :thumbsup:

Final Thoughts on Activate:
I am an intensity laden Bob while on this product. To me, more intensity allows for more reps and more work to be done in the gym. Whether or not Activate was 'working' I cannot be certain until it's completely out of my system. Time will be the determinate on the benefits I obtained on Activate. If my strength substantially goes down now that I'm not taking it anymore (or Prime for that matter,) I'll know they were more than placebos in fancy packaging.

Activate = :shrug: dunno yet

Final Thoughts on Jacked:
I can't say that I feel 'jacked up' on this product anymore nor do I feel the beta tingles anymore, but I do notice a drop in endurance on the few days that I neglected to take it. I was interested in the product for what it was in my eyes, an arginine/creatine w/ some stims and beta alanine. Would I point someone towards Jacked? Absolutely.

Jacked = :thumbsup:

Where to now?
Well since you asked, I'm in to week 5 of Sheiko and have no intention of stopping. I like to keep myself (and you all,) in the loop. It's also nice to have a reference point on the site like this so I can look at where I am now compared to last year. So that being said, I'm moving the party back to my regular workout log.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/93607-silentbobs-insert-witty.html This goes back to May of last year, but I do have older ones laying around as well. This is just my go between when I'm not doing anything special, other than being myself that is :wiggle: I can't wait to resurrect that sucker.

Song of the Mutha Truckin Day:
Metallica - Master of Puppets (S&M)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KtF7ql3FJc"]YouTube - Metallica - Master of Puppets (S&M)[/ame]
:head:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/93607-silentbobs-insert-witty.html seeya there!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Bench: 270lb for 2 reps! F*CK YEAH!! What's that? 20lbs over my original 1rm? YESSIR!
damm impressive bob!..congrats on the huge weight gain also bob,great job on the log buddy!..awesome!:fest30:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
16lbs!!!!!!!!!!

whoa buddy...