Shrink your gyno with formasurge/formeron!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. It was working, I assume your body was simply compensating for it, been there before. 2. Yeah somewhat, means your estro is low. 3. How long have you been on it? Might want to take some time off.
dude...i have been following along as time permits. i am impressed, you have good knowledge you are passing along-repped and props!!!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
dude...i have been following along as time permits. i am impressed, you have good knowledge you are passing along-repped and props!!!!
Thanks, coming from you that says a lot haha.

steel50

Awards
Ordered a bottle of formeron, I got some puffiness from hdrol, its not really a big deal, but its enough to annoy me, hoping 2 pumps a day shrinks them down. No lumps just puffy aorola and enlarged nipples so hoping this works good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, coming from you that says a lot haha.
i happened to be in the right place at the right time....around 4-5 year ago formestatne was THE topic on the forum. check out an old thread neo"s formestane F@Q"s

lol...i just bumped it...in supplement section, good read!!!

techlogik

Awards
i don't know why one would come off an ai with nolva since it ALSO can create est rebound...

Get on form, a suicidal ai, or even exemestane and taper down after a couple weeks of full dose usage so that it will take the most time possible for aromatase levels to build and in turn est levels build.

Best method possible to avoid rebound.
Finally someone in this thread who apparently knows the difference between an AI and a SERM.

Amazing....wow, just wow at people.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Finally someone in this thread who apparently knows the difference between an AI and a SERM.

Most people here know the difference haha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

Lol most of us know the difference... wow some people ;-)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

wow...you mean there is a difference????????

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Must be from bodybuilding..co