DHEA induced gyno flare up! How to stop/reverse/shrink without shutting down estrogen?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran a little over two weeks of topical DHEA blend until feeling the telltale signs of gyno. I am somewhat new to this, and believed it to be a mild compound so I did not have a proper pct on hand, nor did I run an AI alongside (which I now would recommend). Luckily, I did have some leftover nolva/tamox but only about a weeks worth and am a gynophobe, so I went into panic research, supplementation and ordering mode.

Supp Blend:
10mg/ml Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
25mg/ml DHEA
10mg/ml 7,8 - Dihydroxyflavone
20mg/ml Tocopherols
5mg/ml Ascorbyl-palmitate

Upon running out of tamox (1 week) and an increase in size and tenderness of the lump, I reached out to a bodybuilder friend who suggested and hooked up some letrozole, which I have been running .5 EOD. I know this is a very strong compound, not a serm, and probably overkill for DHEA, but each day it was used I had less swelling and improved energy / emotions. In other words, it seemed to work well to counter what was likely high E sides. I have been running that for about a month which seems to help day of, but did not stop the issue like longer runs of tamox in the past.
Unfortunately my original order of tamox is still 5 weeks out! due to ____ blah blah blah.
My backup from MAResearch Chems (tamox and ralox) should be here in a week or so. I also got bloods to asses exactly where I am at, which will be back sometime next week.

I have stoped the letrozole to avoid complete shut down, and switched to taking all the OTC PCT supps I had on hand or could get,
Including:
Black lion research's Letrone, Rebirth, Viron, Androgin
Vital Alchemy PCT X 3
SNS Inhibit P
Arimistane 75mg
Iron Legion's Virtus (.5 ml)

Besides the overlap of some compounds in the above VA and BLR supps, do you guys think this will be sufficient until I receive the Ralox/Tamox?
Should I continue the OTCs alongside the ralox/ tamox upon arrival?
What else would you all suggest?

The Late Great thebigt was patiently helping me with all this before he passed. I am grateful for the guidance of him and all who chose to help those navigating these often confusing realms. Thank you and may he rest in peace.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so you have existing gyno and it has flared up from the DHEA in Hyperion?

the effects of the DHEA are long gone as it has about a 90 min half life. this leads me to wonder what else if anything is going on. I would wait and see what the bloods say.

you cant stack all that stuff and just assume it will control estrogen with out crushing it all together. pick one and stay on it until the serm shows up.

dont do anything new until you are reading them bloods.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you cant stack all that stuff and just assume it will control estrogen with out crushing it all together. pick one and stay on it until the serm shows up.
Thanks for reading and response. I agree. Bloods will give a better idea of exactly what I am dealing with, and I shouldn't just throw the kitchen sink at it. I gave the list to provide something for you all to 'pick' from, so I don't.
Which would you suggest I stick with?

Also definitely not blaming the DHEA, just figured that would help indicate what exactly the imbalance is. (T/E? vs Prolactin etc)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
but did you have existing gyno? or are you just freaking out because you felt some sensitivity?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
but did you have existing gyno? or are you just freaking out because you felt some sensitivity?
Sorry that wasn't clear but thats what I meant by 'flare up". I believe so yes, existing from puberty and a PH run (10years ago), although minor and never visible, large or sensitive for longer than a week or so. I know besides surgery to remove the gland, you never really get rid of it. Over the last ten years it has all but disappeared.
It has now become barely visible and there are small lumps, not just sensitivity.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry that wasn't clear but thats what I meant by 'flare up". I believe so yes, existing from puberty and a PH run (10years ago), although minor and never visible, large or sensitive for longer than a week or so. I know besides surgery to remove the gland, you never really get rid of it. Over the last ten years it has all but disappeared.
It has now become barely visible and there are small lumps, not just sensitivity.
ok I just figured I better clarify.
that stuff is powerful. I only use 1 ml per day of it.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ok I just figured I better clarify.
that stuff is powerful. I only use 1 ml per day of it.
No Prob and Thank you.
I'm guessing you mean Virtus. I was planning on .5 ml. Should I bump it to 1 ml like you? All at once or .5 ml AM and .5 ml PM?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21