puffy nipples, but shrink when cold.can it be the start of gyno?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the question is pretty simple.
if one has nipples that look puffy when warm but shrink to perfectly normal, small hard shape when touched by cold water, can this still be the beginning of gyno or what can be the cause?
cycle was pheraplex at 20/20/20/40/40/40

thanks for any help

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
gyno will include a small lump, about the size of a dime under the nipple. no lump = no gyno. just some excess chest fat.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats good to know.maybe its just water retention.there is no lump and no pain, itchiness, but it looks kind of unpleasant.
will take some natural diuretic for a few days and see if it changes anything about the look.my bodyfat is quite low, not more than 10%, thats why i was worried it wouldnt just be chestfat.hopefully its just water retention.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PP aromatizes slightly.
Could be some excess estro or prolactin. Puffy nips. It is not fat. BTW, how is your cycle going, how do you feel on it?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pretty good.didnt get the euphoria, maybe a bit initially but feel pretty normal.gained decent strength and about 14 pounds without fat, maybe some bloat.
dont wanna get off just yet so started some test e 2 weeks ago.
now i am unsure as to what to do about the puffy nipples, you seem to like erase?should i go for that, or triazole, or nolva, ari, etc.?

i have some reversitol v2 which i have just started and some natural diuretic, but think i may need more than that.

thanks for help

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pretty good.didnt get the euphoria, maybe a bit initially but feel pretty normal.gained decent strength and about 14 pounds without fat, maybe some bloat.
dont wanna get off just yet so started some test e 2 weeks ago.
now i am unsure as to what to do about the puffy nipples, you seem to like erase?should i go for that, or triazole, or nolva, ari, etc.?

i have some reversitol v2 which i have just started and some natural diuretic, but think i may need more than that.

thanks for help
Erase or forma stanzol. Those would be my two on cycle AIs of choice.. Triazole would be good during PCT..

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
erase then, as im from germany and i will be able to get that within a few days.
what surprises me is that after something cold or even just touching them slightly, they shrink and get hard and there is no lump or anything.
so i am unsure weather its really gyno but will use erase anyway.
this will go away right? i didnt expect this at all.i was worried about acne and not one pimple...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
erase then, as im from germany and i will be able to get that within a few days.
what surprises me is that after something cold or even just touching them slightly, they shrink and get hard and there is no lump or anything.
so i am unsure weather its really gyno but will use erase anyway.
this will go away right? i didnt expect this at all.i was worried about acne and not one pimple...
It is normal on cycle. It will go away when cycle is done.

h2bEK

Awards
It is normal on cycle. It will go away when cycle is done.
Or ar least hopefully, if you planned a proper pct with a serm you should be fine without a doubt. As with anything out of the ordinary, keep a careful watch on it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or ar least hopefully, if you planned a proper pct with a serm you should be fine without a doubt. As with anything out of the ordinary, keep a careful watch on it.
Sometimes puffy nips never go away :p.. lol..

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
You might want to try a dht prohormone. Pp has androhard lv on sale right now. They r discontinuing all their PHs.

I have a question as well. If there is no itching or pain or soreness, that means no new breast tissue is being generated? In which case puffiness would be result of hormonal imbalance yet it hasn't triggered actual gyno. Is there any truth to this?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You might want to try a dht prohormone. Pp has androhard lv on sale right now. They r discontinuing all their PHs.

I have a question as well. If there is no itching or pain or soreness, that means no new breast tissue is being generated? In which case puffiness would be result of hormonal imbalance yet it hasn't triggered actual gyno. Is there any truth to this?
Yes there is, the receptors in your breast region are chalk full of estrogen, that or a rise in prolactin can cause puffy nips, even without gyno.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ive got the same issue, it is gyno. I can't see or feel any lump when its cold out or if Im pumped, but most of the time they are puffy and have a lump under them. The lump came about 3 weeks after ending mdrol.

Mdrol = bottled gyno

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've noticed some extra puffyness on my cycle. but no itching, or pain, so im not worried.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive got the same issue, it is gyno. I can't see or feel any lump when its cold out or if Im pumped, but most of the time they are puffy and have a lump under them. The lump came about 3 weeks after ending mdrol.

Mdrol = bottled gyno
haha, not gyno always bro. Start of gyno, maybe.. But excess estro or prolactin, yes..

I have same problem as you tim, gotta love gyno :)..

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
haha, not gyno always bro. Start of gyno, maybe.. But excess estro or prolactin, yes..

I have same problem as you tim, gotta love gyno :)..
I bet everyone in this section has our problem lol, or at least those of us who have ran mdrol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bet everyone in this section has our problem lol, or at least those of us who have ran mdrol.
I believe slight gyno is inevitable when running hormonals lol, eventually months later after cycle, it will knock on your door and smile :)..

If you watch 300, pretty much all of the spartans have mild gyno lol..

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I believe slight gyno is inevitable when running hormonals lol, eventually months later after cycle, it will knock on your door and smile :)..

If you watch 300, pretty much all of the spartans have mild gyno lol..
I read most men have gyno to some degree. In the US most men are to fast to tell, they have moobs as it is anyways haha

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read most men have gyno to some degree. In the US most men are to fast to tell, they have moobs as it is anyways haha
haha, ya, lots of guys with good ole moobers :D..

Ewwwww haha..

Moobs are almost harder to get rid of than gyno xD

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the question is pretty simple.
if one has nipples that look puffy when warm but shrink to perfectly normal, small hard shape when touched by cold water, can this still be the beginning of gyno or what can be the cause?
cycle was pheraplex at 20/20/20/40/40/40

thanks for any help
i have totally the same situation, did this just recently occur? because ive had mine since puberty im not fat at all and its just estro excess from puberty a lot of people i know in great shape have it. As long as you dont feel a lump or have pain. I dont even notice mine anymore. Ive tried a ton of AI's letro the strongest and bc it wasnt gyno, it never went away. If you find a cure let me know..

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just noticed it 2 days ago really.been taking reversitol v2 and scivation showtime (natural diuretic) since then and they already seem better, meaning that most of the time they are tiny and firm.
maybe they have always been slightly puffy when warm and i am falling victim to selective perception right now.we will see.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have the same problem on cycle, well i have it without the cycle too but on cycle it gets worse, it usually goes down after cycle

this is just a thought i've had, us guys running these hormonals and ai's might actually be ahead of the curve as i've seen a lot of guys lately even skinny guys and their chests look all sorts of messed up, the estrogens from things like alcohol, plastic bottles may be effecting americas men in a bad way, us having minor problems and using ai's and the like might be better off in the long run when dudes start wearings bra's and all that

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So you guys are saying puffy nipples long after a cycle (mdrol or whatever) is gyno?

I still have puffy nipples after a hdrol cycle (not sure if they always were only noticed them since i got a gyno flare up while ON) does that mean i still have gyno?

I have no lump, no soreness, no prolactin leakage, nothing at all, they do look very fatty though....imo you can get excess fat from the quick gains from your cycle etc or put on weight in your PCT.

Any thoughts on this? I ran Nolva for my PCT 20/20/10/10

mmmm i dont really wana run a AI. I know for a fact if i do another cycle i am doomed for gyno flare up again lol i will have Nolva on hand for that i reckon??