Should I dose Arachadonic Acid on off-days?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already asked this in an other thread but still didnt get an answer. Is it safe to use ArA when there is a slight chance to have something like a mild gastritis?
We are a brand that focuses on the safety of our customers above all else, if you have or have reason to believe that you have an inflammatory condition we do not recommend this product.

During the study, inflammation was not notably increased. It wont cause damage but if you have issues with either, the already current inflammation process may be exacerbated.

It really doesnt increase inflammation that much for me
Systemic markers of inflammation were actually decreased.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Took it with PES Enhanced, 4 scoops of CL Glycergrow and 2 scoops of Primaforce LCLT
I know Glycerol Monostearate can give headache.. try without it one workout? how much water do you drink with glycergrow?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ima start at 1.5g and see how that goes so I can see if I feel a difference.

Cool workout days only than. It's going to be a nice pct :)
ArA has always been a staple in my PCT, even before SNS started making it. Keeps you crazy pumps/fullness that you had on cycle!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If worried about headaches with ArA, a few tips.

-Dont exceed the label recommendation of 4 caps
-Dont stack with nitric oxide products/nitrates (or at least keep the dose low)
-Try X-Factor Advanced which was designed to give you the benefits of X-Factor, without the side effects (headache, joint pain)
NO products won't exacerbate headaches that are specific to ArA. And one can simply add boswellia to a time NOT preworkout/with ArA.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I know Glycerol Monostearate can give headache.. try without it one workout? how much water do you drink with glycergrow?
GMS has virtually no capacity to give a headache at under 10 grams...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA has always been a staple in my PCT, even before SNS started making it. Keeps you crazy pumps/fullness that you had on cycle!
I had my eye on Ara for a while to but I never took that leap to try it. This time around I def do and can't wait to see how it is. I hear, I hear :)

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
If you are following the everyday dosing method, would that mean everyday dosing of the GMS and Carnitine as well?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are following the everyday dosing method, would that mean everyday dosing of the GMS and Carnitine as well?
Yes...you want to dose all 3 (ArA, gms, carn) at the same time....that's another reason I prefer the preWO only method, saves $ when one is also running gms & carn with it...

bdybldnaam

Awards
I had a slight headache the first couple of times with ARA.
2-3 workouts later and it was gone.

Can't say for sure if it was the ARA that was giving me headaches, but if it's not too bad maybe try 4 caps for a couple of workouts and then bump it up to 6 again.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I had a slight headache the first couple of times with ARA.
2-3 workouts later and it was gone.

Can't say for sure if it was the ARA that was giving me headaches, but if it's not too bad maybe try 4 caps for a couple of workouts and then bump it up to 6 again.
Headaches are the main reason I won't go higher than 4 XFA pills pre-workout. You might be like me and more susceptible to headaches from ArA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We are a brand that focuses on the safety of our customers above all else, if you have or have reason to believe that you have an inflammatory condition we do not recommend this product.

Systemic markers of inflammation were actually decreased.
All the more reason to use ArA :D

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Is one bottle enough if Im only gonna use it on workout days? last like 7 weeks for me if so..

thanks

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is one bottle enough if Im only gonna use it on workout days? last like 7 weeks for me if so..

thanks
Depends on how many gels/day and how many times/ you're working out...4gels/4 workouts/wk = 6.25 weeks...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

thanks
Schizm covered it. 1g, 4x per week is the lowest I would go personally. I would bump it up to 1.5 if you only worked out 3 days per week.

If you want the ultimate recomp stack; X-Gels + Glycophase + Forskolin is a great option. :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the more reason to use ArA :D
Absolutely, it is among the safest supplements out there according to FDA GRAS approval and a plethora of safety studies that have taken place throughout the world!

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how many gels/day and how many times/ you're working out...4gels/4 workouts/wk = 6.25 weeks...
Schizm covered it. 1g, 4x per week is the lowest I would go personally. I would bump it up to 1.5 if you only worked out 3 days per week.

If you want the ultimate recomp stack; X-Gels + Glycophase + Forskolin is a great option. :D

Ops sorry I forgot the dosage :) ok the I start with one bottle, I workout 3-4 times a week and will go with 1g pre then :)
Will run it with GMS+GPLC and if I like it I will add forskolin and erase to next bottle :) Thank you guys!