Test and Mast Cutting Cycle. Should I run Prop or E and in what doses??

lamalift

Awards
Hi guys,

1st post on here.

24 yo, 5'10 190 lbs at 14.5% bf with 5 years training experience. Deadlift 620, Squat 455, Bench 335, although I generally run a PPL type split 6 days a week lifting hitting each muscle twice.

Previous cycles: Have run 5 or so sarm cycles the past two years, LGD 3 times, and osta and s4 twice. Then I ran epi-andro and 4 andro together with ACP-105 and finally decide foook it and should move onto gear and get over the fear of pinning.

Finished a 12 week test only cycle and finished PCT. Gained about 25 lbs in 12 weeks but diet was not clean and a lot was probably bodyfat and water/glycogen but I still think I gained 9-10 or more solid pounds of muscle from this cycle. Doses were 500 test per week, but I started dropping toward 400 later into cycle as I couldn't control the bloat and acne and things like anxiety even playing with aromasin dosages. Once I dropped to 400 and kept aromasin 12.5 eod I didn't have the sides anymore so I finished off cycle at 400 feeling strong and great libido/mental etc.

I am now looking to start running a cycle while cutting down, and want to run test and mast together as I have heard about 90% favorable opinions on masteron complementing test, in regards to hardening/vascularity/libido/less bloat/the SHBG effect, and am trying to figure out dosages and which esters to run.

I have two ideas currently and I want to keep dosages relatively low. IF I run Mast Prop and Test Prop, I would probably just run 100mg EOD. If I run the Enanthate esters, I would prob do 300 test E and 400 mast E per week split into two injections.

Now, part of me wants to lean toward the Enanthate esters due to less pinning but I do know it will take longer to kick in and if I have some sides with the Mast like harsh hair shedding or very bad acne, it would be nice to clear system quicker with prop...

Does anyone have any suggestions about 100mg EOD prop or 300/400 Enth. esters? Has anyone run a similar cycle? Thoughts greatly appreciated! I want to run this minimum 8 weeks, maybe up to 12 even, with my goal of dropping down to 10% bodyfat then maintaining/recomping around there holding leanness.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prop is the more common form of masteron and I have heard that the enanthate version acts a little different and is more subtle in effects. Kinda like npp and deca which are both nandrolone but seem to vary greatly in how the body utilizes them due to the esters.

Also the one drawback w masteron is increased hdl cholestoral and blood pressure, which is worse on the cardiovascular in the long term.

If it were me dial in diet, do the prop and run it 6-8 weeks.

Reactions: Nac
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Enathate does not kick in much later. It does, but not a lot. You can however just frontload e and be done with it.

2. For cutting there are better options then mast. But if you are prone to acne, your choices are limited, as you should avoid DHT's. So your best bet would be to add peptides, either short acting if you want to pin 3x a day or longer acting like cjc1295dac. Besides that you could add EQ to the test. And if you are so inclined, tren is a good option for fat loss :) with a low dose of tren, you probably wont have bad skin problems like you would have with masteron, winny, var, dhb...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with above post. Masteron doesn't cut ****

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with above post. Masteron doesn't cut ****
Its a good hardner if you are under 10 percent. I wouldnt recommend Tren on this kids 2nd cycle. My vote would be Test Prop 100 eod and Winstrol 50 ed for 8 weeks...and throw T3 50 ed and clen 40 ed in for the last 2 weeks. Hit diet and cardio hard. Easy peasy lemon squeesy.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a good hardner if you are under 10 percent. I wouldnt recommend Tren on this kids 2nd cycle. My vote would be Test Prop 100 eod and Winstrol 50 ed for 8 weeks...and throw T3 50 ed and clen 40 ed in for the last 2 weeks. Hit diet and cardio hard. Easy peasy lemon squeesy.
I agree. I would just personally skip t3 and clen.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Masteron is good as pre contest AAS few weeks and its “shine” when you are already very lean. For your purpose test p + anavar or winstrol is much better option, if money is not problem maybe go test primo.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

1st post on here.

24 yo, 5'10 190 lbs at 14.5% bf with 5 years training experience. Deadlift 620, Squat 455, Bench 335, although I generally run a PPL type split 6 days a week lifting hitting each muscle twice.

Previous cycles: Have run 5 or so sarm cycles the past two years, LGD 3 times, and osta and s4 twice. Then I ran epi-andro and 4 andro together with ACP-105 and finally decide foook it and should move onto gear and get over the fear of pinning.

Finished a 12 week test only cycle and finished PCT. Gained about 25 lbs in 12 weeks but diet was not clean and a lot was probably bodyfat and water/glycogen but I still think I gained 9-10 or more solid pounds of muscle from this cycle. Doses were 500 test per week, but I started dropping toward 400 later into cycle as I couldn't control the bloat and acne and things like anxiety even playing with aromasin dosages. Once I dropped to 400 and kept aromasin 12.5 eod I didn't have the sides anymore so I finished off cycle at 400 feeling strong and great libido/mental etc.

I am now looking to start running a cycle while cutting down, and want to run test and mast together as I have heard about 90% favorable opinions on masteron complementing test, in regards to hardening/vascularity/libido/less bloat/the SHBG effect, and am trying to figure out dosages and which esters to run.

I have two ideas currently and I want to keep dosages relatively low. IF I run Mast Prop and Test Prop, I would probably just run 100mg EOD. If I run the Enanthate esters, I would prob do 300 test E and 400 mast E per week split into two injections.

Now, part of me wants to lean toward the Enanthate esters due to less pinning but I do know it will take longer to kick in and if I have some sides with the Mast like harsh hair shedding or very bad acne, it would be nice to clear system quicker with prop...

Does anyone have any suggestions about 100mg EOD prop or 300/400 Enth. esters? Has anyone run a similar cycle? Thoughts greatly appreciated! I want to run this minimum 8 weeks, maybe up to 12 even, with my goal of dropping down to 10% bodyfat then maintaining/recomping around there holding leanness.
you deadlift over 3x your bodyweight?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you deadlift over 3x your bodyweight?
Yeah...Im skeptical about those numbers at that young of an age at only 190 pounds. I dont know too many guys pressing 3 plates under 200lbs...but hell if he is..thats some solid lifting

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did say low dose : p

brandocastro

Awards
Any photos of current physique? Curious to see progress before and after test cycles

lamalift

Awards
Yeah...Im skeptical about those numbers at that young of an age at only 190 pounds. I dont know too many guys pressing 3 plates under 200lbs...but hell if he is..thats some solid lifting
to both of you: yes I do haha. My bench always lagged hard as hell and I wasn't able to put up over 3 plates until my first real cycle (test). But I've been deadlifting over 3 times bodyweight for quite a while, best lift by far and hit those numbers before even running test.

lamalift

Awards
Masteron is good as pre contest AAS few weeks and its “shine” when you are already very lean. For your purpose test p + anavar or winstrol is much better option, if money is not problem maybe go test primo.
See I already have 100 tabs of 20mg var, and was going to run that but keep hearing fantastic things about mast and test run together. Although I'm not pre contest by any means I do get lean quickly and have no doubts masteron would still help vascularity and hardness (as well as libido/negate some estrogenic side effects) when ran with test even if I'm at 10-12% still pretty lean.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fyi all that hardness and vascularity goes away immediately after you stop taking it. So it's really pointless to use it for that purpose, unless you plan on going on stage, or a photo shoot, etc. while still being on.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See I already have 100 tabs of 20mg var, and was going to run that but keep hearing fantastic things about mast and test run together. Although I'm not pre contest by any means I do get lean quickly and have no doubts masteron would still help vascularity and hardness (as well as libido/negate some estrogenic side effects) when ran with test even if I'm at 10-12% still pretty lean.
I'd run the test, mast and anavar if youre already 10-12%. Masteron getting a lot of hate on this forum lately not sure why. Its an aesthetic and feel good compound with mild side effects. It's not going to build any mass in itself but works synergistically to harden the muscle and also does help you lean out some more. Stacked with the test and anavar it would give an awesome look.

In my experience nothing tightens my waist and hardens everything up like masteron. Its great for libido and I do notice some increased strength and aggression from it. It does pair well w test ime. Stacked with anavar which is the only drug that gives full pumps while seemingly giving that paper thin skin look id personally run this stack for sure. But I run lean gains/recomp cycles mostly at this point. Just my 2c if youre looking for aesthetics mast is a good choice but I'd definitely stack it.

lamalift

Awards
awesome, thank you for the feedback it's much appreciated. did you run prop form of both test and mast? and what dosages if you remember? considering adding in a lower dose like 40mg day anavar and doing 100mg EOD test and mast p

lamalift

Awards
Fyi all that hardness and vascularity goes away immediately after you stop taking it. So it's really pointless to use it for that purpose, unless you plan on going on stage, or a photo shoot, etc. while still being on.
yeah I would be using it for photoshoots throughout the spring once I'm down at 10% again

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah I would be using it for photoshoots throughout the spring once I'm down at 10% again
Well that then makes all the sense to use it. I would also recommend winny here or maybe ad var together with mast...

Fyi, hair shedding will probably be the greatest with mast/viron.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mast won’t add a lot really, but it will squash estrogen sides nicely and keep you dry. It stacks fantastically with anything overly estrogenic: tren, deca, dianabol, high dose test, trest, etc.

I’d use 200mg mast enth a week, and something like 750mg to a gram of test. Like I said, you can squeeze as much bang for your buck out of it. Otherwise I’d keep the test at 400, mast 200, and add tren Ace about 400 mg a week. You’ll be sweating like crazy, up all night, and wild out of your mind, but all the other sides should be squashed.

But if you haven’t used tren before, don’t do that. Instead for a similar effect I’d suggest 500mg test e, 500mg dhb cyp, and six to ten primo ace tabs a day, or 100mg IM primo ace eod.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome, thank you for the feedback it's much appreciated. did you run prop form of both test and mast? and what dosages if you remember? considering adding in a lower dose like 40mg day anavar and doing 100mg EOD test and mast p
Test e and masteron P.
200 test e and started at 200 w mast and went up to 400 for 5 weeks. Just finished a couple weeks ago.

I stay on test e year round (150-200mg)

350 test/mast per week with 40 mg var/day is a perfect cycle for what youre wanting to accomplish. This is a pure aesthetics cycle imo.

lamalift

Awards
Test e and masteron P.
200 test e and started at 200 w mast and went up to 400 for 5 weeks. Just finished a couple weeks ago.

I stay on test e year round (150-200mg)

350 test/mast per week with 40 mg var/day is a perfect cycle for what youre wanting to accomplish. This is a pure aesthetics cycle imo.
350 test and mast is what I was kind of thinking with doing 100 EOD of both of them in prop form. However given I do have some vials of Test E what is your pinning schedule with a long ester test and the shorter ester mast? Do you do EOD mast and test twice a week in same syringe as mast or what? because if I do MWFS I could do test e split into M F but that is a little more spread than the usual Monday/Thursday split that people do with C or E

I like your moderate mast dosages, I see a lot of people saying to run 600+ and although I'm sure it would be crazy at that dose I want to see what I can accomplish in the 300 range first and see how any DHT sides are (epi andro slightly thinned my hair at high dose but hair thickness returned immediately after cycle, same with even test. returned right after cycle no hairline damage)

lamalift

Awards
Mast won’t add a lot really, but it will squash estrogen sides nicely and keep you dry. It stacks fantastically with anything overly estrogenic: tren, deca, dianabol, high dose test, trest, etc.

I’d use 200mg mast enth a week, and something like 750mg to a gram of test. Like I said, you can squeeze as much bang for your buck out of it. Otherwise I’d keep the test at 400, mast 200, and add tren Ace about 400 mg a week. You’ll be sweating like crazy, up all night, and wild out of your mind, but all the other sides should be squashed.

But if you haven’t used tren before, don’t do that. Instead for a similar effect I’d suggest 500mg test e, 500mg dhb cyp, and six to ten primo ace tabs a day, or 100mg IM primo ace eod.
This sounds awesome, and I intend on running something like this in the future but for my second real cycle I probably want to keep simple and only add 1 more compound given I have only run test E/C before. And primo is so hard to find for a decent price as well

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This sounds awesome, and I intend on running something like this in the future but for my second real cycle I probably want to keep simple and only add 1 more compound given I have only run test E/C before. And primo is so hard to find for a decent price as well
If that’s the case then test and mast it is.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
350 test and mast is what I was kind of thinking with doing 100 EOD of both of them in prop form. However given I do have some vials of Test E what is your pinning schedule with a long ester test and the shorter ester mast? Do you do EOD mast and test twice a week in same syringe as mast or what? because if I do MWFS I could do test e split into M F but that is a little more spread than the usual Monday/Thursday split that people do with C or E

I like your moderate mast dosages, I see a lot of people saying to run 600+ and although I'm sure it would be crazy at that dose I want to see what I can accomplish in the 300 range first and see how any DHT sides are (epi andro slightly thinned my hair at high dose but hair thickness returned immediately after cycle, same with even test. returned right after cycle no hairline damage)
I know you have only the best intentions, but IMO youre overthinking the pinning schedule. Go with what is convenient. If you want to split the mast into EOD, do the same with your testE. Hell, youd be fine doing prop MWF, and testE MF. Whatever you decide, just be consistent.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d say something like what Nac said, except I’d go with enanthate for both and still pin EOD, but that’s my style. I like constant levels. It would work out to 0.25ml of mast and 0.5ml test if the mast is 200mg ml and the test is 250mg ml. And that’s actually really easy to remember and measure. Quarter ml mast, half ml test EOD. That’s four pins a week. 500 TE/wk 200 ME/wk. ends up being the dose. And I think that would be a good set of doses.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now, it you already bought mast prop, then yeah it’s going to be a bit more complicated. But not a lot.

lamalift

Awards
I’d say something like what Nac said, except I’d go with enanthate for both and still pin EOD, but that’s my style. I like constant levels. It would work out to 0.25ml of mast and 0.5ml test if the mast is 200mg ml and the test is 250mg ml. And that’s actually really easy to remember and measure. Quarter ml mast, half ml test EOD. That’s four pins a week. 500 TE/wk 200 ME/wk. ends up being the dose. And I think that would be a good set of doses.
If I do 100mgs of each on EOD (if they are both in prop form) do you think a 350/350 even split of test mast would be just fine? I'm just weary of running 500mgs of test while cutting because even in my 500mg test bulk (i know I wasn't running mast which would help combat water weight) but even with AI (12.5 or even tried up to 25 exem) i still was fighting bloating issues til I dropped to 400 and kept the AI at the higher dose.

Thank you for the help, I'm really learning a lot. And I still have the chance to get Mast E instead of Prop i just haven't decided yet