Should I use low dose pharma npp or get underground lab high dose npp.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Week (1-6) : Test 250mg
Week (7-12): Test 250mg Sustanon 200mg Boldenone 125mg
Week (13-20): Test 250mg Sustanon 250mg Boldenone 125mg Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate (75-125mg)
Week (15-20): I may add winstrol
Also I am going to start taking 2000iu HCG per week soon . If I have money I may switch to 75iu hmg.

If I don't get any side effects I may increase test to 500mg . And this is my 3rd week on test . I am taking Tamoxifen 10mg daily. I do have an AI if I go on test 500mg. Gonna start taking finasteride soon. Already taking all the precautions like body wash for acne using Nizoral shampoo. Did my blood work. Everything is fine till now. Taking all the supplements I need. I have all the things I need for pct . Is there any thing else I need to do .

Please give any advice if you can .

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why are you starting boldenone and sust at week 7? They won't even reach peak concentration until your cycle is over.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Why are you starting boldenone and sust at week 7? They won't even reach peak concentration until your cycle is over.
Really they won't peak till week 20. Like I am gonna use it for 14 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Should I remove sustanon and stick with test and eq. Or should I use masteron propionate instead of eq
First of all, test and sustanon are both test. There exactly the same except for how long it's in and out of yiur system. Sustanon is testosterone, testosterone is testosterone. There the same thing. There is no situation ever where stacking sustanon "testosterone" with test e "also testosterone. That's like adding rice to your bowl or rice.

So pick 1 type of testosterone and run it at the dose you want.

Eq should be started day 1 in my opinion. You wanna be on eq a minimum of 12 weeks but 16+ to maximize it. Also people who pct shouldn't use eq or deca.

This is your first cycle? You shouldn't use anything other then test and maybe masteron.

Why are we randomly stacking test, eq, Mast, npp and winstrol on our first cycle?

Easy cycle

Start test, work your dose up to about 350/400 and then add 200-300 mg of masteron and ride the wave for another 12 weeks. Throw in the winni at the end if your peaking for something.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
First of all, test and sustanon are both test. There exactly the same except for how long it's in and out of yiur system. Sustanon is testosterone, testosterone is testosterone. There the same thing. There is no situation ever where stacking sustanon "testosterone" with test e "also testosterone. That's like adding rice to your bowl or rice.

Eq should be started day 1 in my opinion. You wanna be on eq a minimum of 12 weeks but 16+ to maximize it. Also people who pct shouldn't use eq or deca.

This is your first cycle? You shouldn't use anything other then test and maybe masteron.

Why are we randomly stacking test, eq, Mast, npp and winstrol on our first cycle?

Easy cycle

Start test, work your dose up to about 350/400 and then add 200-300 mg of masteron and ride the wave for another 12 weeks. Throw in the winni at the end if your peaking for something.
Thanks for the advice. That's what I am going to do . Test and masteron . What should be the ratio of test and masteron.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the advice. That's what I am going to do . Test and masteron . What should be the ratio of test and masteron.
Whatever ratio you find works for you. There's no universal ratios. I wish ppl (nothing to do with you) But I wish people would get this ratio thing out of their head because everything has ratios and everyone's ratios are going to be different but the ratios. Themselves mean nothing.

Typically you want test a little higher then mast or possibly the same. But not many ppl can comfortably run mast higher then test

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Whatever ratio you find works for you. There's no universal ratios. I wish ppl (nothing to do with you) But I wish people would get this ratio thing out of their head because everything has ratios and everyone's ratios are going to be different but the ratios. Themselves mean nothing.

Typically you want test a little higher then mast or possibly the same. But not many ppl can comfortably run mast higher then test
I get it . I just wanted to know like some people run more eq than test and sometimes they front load it and all. I thought I had to the same thing with masteron. I get it now thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get it . I just wanted to know like some people run more eq than test and sometimes they front load it and all. I thought I had to the same thing with masteron. I get it now thanks
Eq only lowers estrogen for a few ppl I can run eq 3x as high as testosterone no problem. If I did that with masteron I'd be weak, tired, erectile dysfunction and every other crashed e2 symptom

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also why the random finasteride inclusion?

Also I am unaware of any "pharma" NPP. Is there a country where NPP is legally manufactured by a pharma company for legal sale?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Also I am unaware of any "pharma" NPP. Is there a country where NPP is legally manufactured by a pharma company for legal sale?
I know organon calls there's durabolin. I don't know if they still manufacture it tho. And obviously they call their nandrolone decanoate deca durabolin

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think they make it anymore otherwise I bet vigorous Steve would run that over deca

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I don't believe there Is pharma npp either. After I read his opening post I completely forgot what the title said lol.

Don't buy short ester drugs over 150mg/ml

And don't buy long esters over 300mg/ml

All the higher dosed **** is full of garbage.

Except eq, eq melts at room temp so they can fit a lot of ml/mg with that stuff usually

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards

In India you can get Pharma grade 25 mg Npp and 100 mg deca .

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards

Yes . In India deca and npp are legally available. And government even subsidises the drugs . Npp 25 mg is like a dollar. And deca 100 mg is 2 dollars.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes . In India deca and npp are legally available. And government even subsidises the drugs . Npp 25 mg is like a dollar. And deca 100 mg is 2 dollars.
Thank you, good info. Clearly concentrations designed to limit PED style usage. I suppose you could use it as SEO lol, but man that is expensive for the NPP.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Thank you, good info. Clearly concentrations designed to limit PED style usage. I suppose you could use it as SEO lol, but man that is expensive for the NPP.
Underground labs here which are pretty much selling pharma stuff will sell you 10 amps npp 100mg/ml for 20 $.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you insist on using a nandrolone then go with NPP to start so if you don't like something about it, you stop it and it is out of your system quickly. If you use something like Deca nandrolone it is going to stick around for a while and make recovering your natural test levels even harder.

Also why are you already running all of these supports already if you haven't experienced any sides yet? The more estrogen control you try to exercise the less you are likely to maximally gain while on cycle. You need estrogen to grow well. You are trying to manage levels basically as high as you can without sides then when you need them you take the SERM or AI to manage it from that point. Using a SERM, and an AI just because you hit 500 doesn't make sense. Several people can run 500mg with no AI, or SERM, and that is something you should find your limit on. If you don't need them then they are going to hamper results a bit if used. Part of the reason you would add in Masteron is to assist with estrogen sides management. Adding that in on top of a SERM, and then possibly an AI is probably going to dry you out and make you uncomfortable. Joint and penis issues from too low estrogen.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
If you insist on using a nandrolone then go with NPP to start so if you don't like something about it, you stop it and it is out of your system quickly. If you use something like Deca nandrolone it is going to stick around for a while and make recovering your natural test levels even harder.

Also why are you already running all of these supports already if you haven't experienced any sides yet? The more estrogen control you try to exercise the less you are likely to maximally gain while on cycle. You need estrogen to grow well. You are trying to manage levels basically as high as you can without sides then when you need them you take the SERM or AI to manage it from that point. Using a SERM, and an AI just because you hit 500 doesn't make sense. Several people can run 500mg with no AI, or SERM, and that is something you should find your limit on. If you don't need them then they are going to hamper results a bit if used. Part of the reason you would add in Masteron is to assist with estrogen sides management. Adding that in on top of a SERM, and then possibly an AI is probably going to dry you out and make you uncomfortable. Joint and penis issues from too low estrogen.
Rn I am just talking normal supplements to lower prolactin and keeping water retention low and all. Haven't taken a AI yet. I am just keeping it just in case if I need it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rn I am just talking normal supplements to lower prolactin and keeping water retention low and all. Haven't taken a AI yet. I am just keeping it just in case if I need it.
Yeah but you are already taking a SERM @10mg tamoxifen a day, and you don't know if you need it or not. You should not be trying to control water retention other than by drinking enough water to flush yourself out and getting in enough electrolytes to keep a balance. The water weight is cushioning for your joints, and if your weights start going up while your joints are dry it is going to be uncomfortable and could affect your ability to move the weights you need to in order to continue progression. Don't let all the fear mongering worry you to the point you have so many safety belts on that you can't even drive the car. Just have those supports on hand for IF you need them. Only people who already know they are very estrogen sensitive, or have recurring gyno should start with a SERM or AI unless on something well know to be a major problem like Trest. You might very well find that you won't need one or more likely once you add the masteron in you won't likely need them.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Yeah but you are already taking a SERM @10mg tamoxifen a day, and you don't know if you need it or not. You should not be trying to control water retention other than by drinking enough water to flush yourself out and getting in enough electrolytes to keep a balance. The water weight is cushioning for your joints, and if your weights start going up while your joints are dry it is going to be uncomfortable and could affect your ability to move the weights you need to in order to continue progression. Don't let all the fear mongering worry you to the point you have so many safety belts on that you can't even drive the car. Just have those supports on hand for IF you need them. Only people who already know they are very estrogen sensitive, or have recurring gyno should start with a SERM or AI unless on something well know to be a major problem like Trest. You might very well find that you won't need one or more likely once you add the masteron in you won't likely need them.
Actually I have a really bad case of gyno from my puberty. So I know if I won't take Tamoxifen I would get gyno.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Easy cycle

This 100%^^^…..the Easy Cycle Smont put at the end is all you need.