Should Arimidex be taken with a SD/Epi bridge?

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
To reduce water retention or any possible sings of gyno? .5mg ED or EOD?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
if you need to ask this you might need to do a bit more research. SD and EPI do not aromatize. taking an AI will just crush your estrogen completely.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
if you need to ask this you might need to do a bit more research. SD and EPI do not aromatize. taking an AI will just crush your estrogen completely.
Gyno from superdrol on cycle is common and even though it doesn't aromatize into estro on cycle there are other ways gyno can occur. And lots of people lactate on cycle of superdrol so adex might help prevent this

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never heard of any gyno case while using Superdrol. It is always within PCT, shortly after PCT, or even a month to a few months after PCT.

Water retention on SD is a bit different than water retention on Test. Water retention due to high estrogen levels from Test has a bloated look while water retention on SD has a very hard and tight look. I don't think you should be worried about bloat on SD. My muscles look fuller, tighter, and bigger on SD.

Do not use an AI with this cycle. It is not needed whatsoever and it could become a problem with joints and lipids already being in a rough state on SD/Epi as it is.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I have never heard of any gyno case while using Superdrol. It is always within PCT, shortly after PCT, or even a month to a few months after PCT.

Water retention on SD is a bit different than water retention on Test. Water retention due to high estrogen levels from Test has a bloated look while water retention on SD has a very hard and tight look. I don't think you should be worried about bloat on SD. My muscles look fuller, tighter, and bigger on SD.

Do not use an AI with this cycle. It is not needed whatsoever and it could become a problem with joints and lipids already being in a rough state on SD/Epi as it is.
^^^ Agreed.

- Non of these compounds aromatizes.
- Arimidex will not prevent prolactin-induced gyno by any means.
- Both of these steroids are considered "dry", so it highly unlikely to have any water retention at all - unless you have excess caloric intake.

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards

Great info chocolatemilk! Thanks!

Two reasons I ask... I myself am about to run this bridge and the other reason is because I have a friend who ran SD/Hdrol stack and had sore nipples towards the end of his cycle so he ended up stopping it. I thought Adex would have sloved that problem. Would 100mg of Clomid for a couple days be recommended when sore nipples come into play?

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Use Caber at 0.5mg E3D. I had slight lactating going on and it has reduced it a lot.