Short Cycle Recommendation: Trestolone & Mast Prop

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Would really like people's thoughts on an upcoming cycle I am considering taking this Fall. I'm 37 now so don't want to be on long cycles, in my 20's I messed with high doses and long cycles. Needless to say it messed up my HPTA permanently and have been on TRT for 2 years. I'm 5'10", 190lb, 15%bf, need to increase my water intake but diet is on point with macros (1.5g/lb protein, 3200-3800 calories per day clean). Have plenty of cycle support (Ar1macare Pro, K1ngsguard, K1ngs Shield), and AI (Formestane, El1minate, Virtus). Will be taking Nattokinase, high Omega Fish Oil, Niacin, Turmeric, Myovite.

8-Week Cycle (6-week full dose, last 2-week taper down while re-introducing TRT)
Dermatrest 150-175mg/day
Oral Trest 25mg (pre-workout)
Masteron Prop 400mg/wk.
Formestane EOD
PCT: TRT with Sup3r PCT

Have previously taken trestolone with awesome results, my estrogen was pretty high so really need to keep E2 in check with this cycle. I've seen my aggression increases with upping my testosterone so want to keep testosterone away for this cycle.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the inclusion of Mast, when I've used it with trest (TD as well) my Libido and strength were nutso. Helps a bit with E2 control.

Are you experienced with formestane? Personally I'd rather opt for aromasin, but that's simply because I completely trust it's consistency and reliable dose/effect relationship.

I would absolutely, 100% recommend having raloxifene on hand. Enough to dose 60mg, on average, for at least 8 weeks. If you think nah, you've run trest before and been fine then consider...I ran trest multiple times no issues, absolutely no nipple tissue growth whatsoever then bam, one cycle it just happened. Now I'm forever battling it in certain scenarios.

I'll always regret assuming that the past would guarantee the future/present. Nope.

Oh...trest has a tendency to demolish lipids. Just keep that possibility in mind (the niacin and fish oil might help a bit, but so will cardio and appropriate food choices. I'd probably add in Citrus bergamot as well, if it can be afforded).

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the responses. I definitely want to keep my health in check with my wife and I just having our first son so I also have plenty of Cholestrol Pro from NOW to use with the cycle. What’s a good amount of bergamot to use so you can keep lipids in good shape? I love trest too but estrogen jumps high enough it causes lethargy for me. Raloxifene will be on hand as well.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1000mg per day is standard. I've seen some go up to 2gm but that gets costly and personally at that point I'd probably be more inclined to use Telmisartan.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Honestly Nac Arjuna is just as potent if not more on lowering blood pressure than most prescription meds. At least for me it almost gets too low.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t taper down; put the two week taper up front while your TRT test clears. Then the day after the end of the 8 week blast you pin your test e/c and pick right back up. Get 33% more time growing for the same health cost/impact.

Definitely have Ralox on hand, and be using Inhibit P or P5P at least for prolactin throughout. I also vote exemestane on hand.