Short cycles opinions

• Thread starter Haraldscicis777
  • Start date
Haraldscicis777

Haraldscicis777

Awards
Hi was much reading about short cycles 3 weeks on 3 weeks off or 3 weeks bridge than again 3 weeks on what is your opinion on that type of cycles and what think about sarms in short run thanks?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It depends what you’re trying to do, if you’re an elite athlete that’s peaking for a competition and need to test clean I could see short cycles work otherwise don’t waste your time. Definitely don’t waste your time with SARMS.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It depends what you’re trying to do, if you’re an elite athlete that’s peaking for a competition and need to test clean I could see short cycles work otherwise don’t waste your time. Definitely don’t waste your time with SARMS.
This is good advice. Most of the anabolics will usually start really ramping up in week 4 through 5, so a short cycle like that, won’t yield much

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
6-8 weeks i think is good for a short run. Easy to stay completely focused and myostatin still doesnt elevate thus preventing further gains.

For me around week 7-8ish everything grinds to a halt even on long estered test.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A man of average genetics running full blown steroid cycles a few times a year can expect to build about 10-12lbs of muscle per year. I'm not talking about gaining 50 lb from water and glycogen in the muscles, I'm talking about building actual contractile muscle tissue. So in 3 weeks, I highly doubt someone can even build 1lb of muscle. Now for performance like mentioned above, It will work for short term increases in performance and over the course of a year, idk maybe you could build a quarter of what you could have running actual cycles.

To get notable results on sarms you need much, much higher doses then typically recommend and at that point the risks are about the same as oral steroids with less results and twice the price tag. There useful, and they have a place in some people's cycles. But in low dose short cycles, unless your a female there not worth it.

Haraldscicis777

Haraldscicis777

Awards
6-8 weeks i think is good for a short run. Easy to stay completely focused and myostatin still doesnt elevate thus preventing further gains.

For me around week 7-8ish everything grinds to a halt even on long estered test.

Haraldscicis777

Haraldscicis777

Awards
Sorry i try to be more correct with i want to rmtry out my main compoundd will be m1t trenavol and oral trestolone thats will be 2 weeks on and on 2 weeks of i was planning ligandrol 10mg and ostariine 15mg plus 50mg epicatechine and arimistane 50mg and then back do is it completely stupid (

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes it's a terrible idea, it sounds like a perfect recipe for growing titties and having horrible mood swings. Stacking a bunch of stuff dosent necessarily mean more gains.

10mg lgd is a good dose for a female, I don't like osta at any dose.

Oral trest needs to be dosed super frequently like every 3-4 hours for a base, and it creates wicked estrogen spikes, combined that with the prolactin increase from that and trenavol and you got some issues.

That cycle kind of looks like you just stuck your hand in a bag pulled out a bunch of random objects and call it a cycle.

If you wanna go oral only, you should use things that can be ran longer. You could try combining something like epiandro 600mg a day with ligandrol 20-30mg a day and then throw in a tiny bit of oral trest for some estrogen. You could probably run that 8 weeks no issues, you could also ditch the trest and use 4 Andro and epiandro with a sarm for 8 weeks and the last 3-4 weeks throw in the m1t or trenavol. No need for both, I mean you can but I don't think it's going to be a massive difference stacking them.

I think any of those options would serve you better.

Haraldscicis777

Haraldscicis777

Awards
Yes it's a terrible idea, it sounds like a perfect recipe for growing titties and having horrible mood swings. Stacking a bunch of stuff dosent necessarily mean more gains.

10mg lgd is a good dose for a female, I don't like osta at any dose.

Oral trest needs to be dosed super frequently like every 3-4 hours for a base, and it creates wicked estrogen spikes, combined that with the prolactin increase from that and trenavol and you got some issues.

That cycle kind of looks like you just stuck your hand in a bag pulled out a bunch of random objects and call it a cycle.

If you wanna go oral only, you should use things that can be ran longer. You could try combining something like epiandro 600mg a day with ligandrol 20-30mg a day and then throw in a tiny bit of oral trest for some estrogen. You could probably run that 8 weeks no issues, you could also ditch the trest and use 4 Andro and epiandro with a sarm for 8 weeks and the last 3-4 weeks throw in the m1t or trenavol. No need for both, I mean you can but I don't think it's going to be a massive difference stacking them.

I think any of those options would serve you better.
Thankd for advice that actually wss like you said i opened my stsdh and try to mix it toge but now i decided go first with sarms i plenty for 8 weeks and m677 as at 20mg ed plus lgd nd ostarine than do weeks pct and aftrr another 4 weeks start ph cycle with trestolone thanks

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe Bill Phillips came up with this idea known as blitz cycles . 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off but he never suggested anything hormonally suppressive during the 2 week off portion. Only nolva or clomid to recover and you can use epicatechin

Last edited:
Haraldscicis777

Haraldscicis777

Awards
Another option to have in between cycle my sarm lgd is with epically and arimistane maybe that will be nice bridge plus nolva ofcourse

Haraldscicis777

Haraldscicis777

Awards
Another option to have in between cycle my sarm lgd is with epically and arimistane maybe that will be nice bridge plus nolva ofcourse
Sorry it has 6mg lgd 25mg epicatechine and 25mg arimistane maybe 2 caps when between cycles help to save something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry it has 6mg lgd 25mg epicatechine and 25mg arimistane maybe 2 caps when between cycles help to save something
Ya but sarms are still suppressive, if your using them your still on cycle, essentially your just never coming off. Your just rotating from one compound to the next.

Unless I'm not understanding something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wanna post this because unfortunately a lot of people still don't understand sarms.

While sarms we're intended to be selective and non surpressive we have figured out o er time and with various people's bloodwork that they are in fact suppressive and when used in doses higher then the initial studies they cause similar side effects to steroids. Liver, cholesterol and suppression of your natural hormones.

Is 6mg of Lgd going to be highly surpressive, probably not. But it's also not enough to build any muscle in a trained individual who has prior anabolics use.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few weeks on - few weeks off - repeat sounds horrible. And when you're taking sarms, you're on.

Last edited: