SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
6.7 is lowww how much you weighing at that percent?
My wieght at 6.7% is 212.5. . . Im hopeing that if i pinch off at 3.5% i can be close to 200. . .it would be nice to stay 200 but i think 198 195 will be the weight were i'll be SHREDDED!! :AR15firing:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that will be sick, can we see any pics of you now. At 6.7 you have to look pretty impressive.

By the way the increase in libido surprised me considering you just cam off of a PCT that had your libido spiked. That is pretty impressive as a side all thing considered.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMFG let me tell you what every body!!! First off HOT DAM!!! I LOVE WOMEN!!! hahah second of all OOOOOOOHHH MAAAAN!!!! My legs are shot!!! I normally get the doms so it's not to bad the day after!! hahah not this time around!!! I mean there sore now and i'm sure they'll be sore tomorrow and the day after that!! hahaha!!! Doing HIGH REPS for str and DEFFINITION BABY!!! Check it out!!!

Legs April 5th

Rear Squat (Ass 2 da Grass)
135 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 8 325 x 17

Comment: I had spotters but i couldn't do 20 because my back was being bent my the weight and my form went to ****!! I was yelled at by my PL coach and then he told me thats not acceptable and i said i know but i was worried about my back! haha sooo we got over it and than did front squats!

Front Squats (Ass 2 da Grass)
205 x 15 205 x 15

Super Set with Leg Extension
135 x 21 135 x 21 >> One Leggeded 70 x 18 70 x 18

Good Mornings
90 x 15 90 x 15 90 x 15 90 x 15

OMFG hahah!! this was an amazing work out!! and i was having a hell of time walking out of the gym!!! hahah than i had to do

2 hrs of table tennis

late night cardio :eek:p:

haha soo my legs are toast today!! haha and my lower back is feeling a lil tight but we'll get through it!!! Today is a back session. . haha all rowing movements so my belt will be worn again!! haha its a huge help especially doing reps of 15+ for squats!! Front/rear/good mornings!!! haha

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - 6/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
Strength - 6/10
Libido - 6/10

Overall I'm liking this product and i can't wait till weeks 3-4 when she is just coursing through the veins!!
Nice work bro!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much!!! Gotta get that BF down and muscle up haha!! its a tricky combination I tell ya!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much!!! Gotta get that BF down and muscle up haha!! its a tricky combination I tell ya!
Yah but very doable with modern day herbal supplementation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would like to see you doing the heavier weights 1st every so often just as a change up. man my legs would be sore for a month, lol. you are killing me.:AR15firing:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i would like to see you doing the heavier weights 1st every so often just as a change up. man my legs would be sore for a month, lol. you are killing me.:AR15firing:
Have to warm up to the heavy weight though!!! I can't blow'm out right away. . that would be insanity!!! muhaha!!! lil by lil we goo!!!! :AR15firing: just wait till after my comp going to blow up like nitro!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have to warm up to the heavy weight though!!! I can't blow'm out right away. . that would be insanity!!! muhaha!!! lil by lil we goo!!!! :AR15firing: just wait till after my comp going to blow up like nitro!!
geez, if i don't start out heavy my legs tire out, but then again you aint old as dirt like me, lol. to be honest i couldn't even begin to hang with you on that leg workout, sheit.:smite:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
geez, if i don't start out heavy my legs tire out, but then again you aint old as dirt like me, lol. to be honest i couldn't even begin to hang with you on that leg workout, sheit.:smite:
You and me both.:)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
You and me both.:)
WEll it would just be some major insanity to start out with 300+ lbs hahah. . .leg press is one thing but squat gotta get'm loose baby!!! the lb jumps are getting bigger 225 to 315 to 405. . .when going heavy . . that is. . :AR15firing:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WEll it would just be some major insanity to start out with 300+ lbs hahah. . .leg press is one thing but squat gotta get'm loose baby!!! the lb jumps are getting bigger 225 to 315 to 405. . .when going heavy . . that is. . :AR15firing:
I was only talking about the older than dirt part LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree completely with warm ups, but i would get my heavy lifts in sooner in that routine-but i have to, i don't have the stmina/endurance i had in my youth. have to work with what you got, lol.:damnit1:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree completely with warm ups, but i would get my heavy lifts in sooner in that routine-but i have to, i don't have the stmina/endurance i had in my youth. have to work with what you got, lol.:damnit1:
So true my mind wants to do this and the body says "I don't think so". It gets really ugly on the b-ball court chasing the 20 yr oldS around. I get the ball and my mind is telling me to go for a spin move in the post and my body says "You get nothing" LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So true my mind wants to do this and the body says "I don't think so". It gets really ugly on the b-ball court chasing the 20 yr oldS around. I get the ball and my mind is telling me to go for a spin move in the post and my body says "You get nothing" LOL.
thats cool, whats important is we are still out there participating.:thumbsup:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice leg workout. Being that you are so low in BF are you surprised that ur workouts are going so well? Your calories arent too low...well maybe for someone ur size they are very low but all in all im quite impressed Big A!

Still week 1 for you right?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice leg workout. Being that you are so low in BF are you surprised that ur workouts are going so well? Your calories arent too low...well maybe for someone ur size they are very low but all in all im quite impressed Big A!

The right herbs can keep you lifting at the level you would normally have to be higher in body fat to achieve... The rules have all changed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some rules are just meant to be broken.:)
Can't complain about that one being shattered. It's very exhilerating being able to push so hard and prep. Funny thing is herbals have made it easier but I just work harder, so the process doesn't get easier but I get better...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

This is still week 1 and i'm very impressed that my body is responding soo well to all of the supplementation and mainly the food ingestion!! its amazing what you can do naturally and with the addition of supplements its absolutely incredible the gains and losses one can make!!

I hope for all that are watching this im currently 6 weeks out and if your not familiar with my diet please go to page one!! haha carbs are not the enemy if you do it the right way!! I'm living proof haha!!! My str is starting to decrease know but at 6.7% not to shabby!!! hahaha I'm not carb cycling or anything yet! just same shiizzle everyday!! and still dropin the weight!!! its nice because with the carbs im stayin full as im dropping weight!! :AR15firing: :AR15firing:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is still week 1 and i'm very impressed that my body is responding soo well to all of the supplementation and mainly the food ingestion!! its amazing what you can do naturally and with the addition of supplements its absolutely incredible the gains and losses one can make!!

I hope for all that are watching this im currently 6 weeks out and if your not familiar with my diet please go to page one!! haha carbs are not the enemy if you do it the right way!! I'm living proof haha!!! My str is starting to decrease know but at 6.7% not to shabby!!! hahaha I'm not carb cycling or anything yet! just same shiizzle everyday!! and still dropin the weight!!! its nice because with the carbs im stayin full as im dropping weight!! :AR15firing: :AR15firing:
there isn't any set rules,make adjustments that suit your body. can't say how impressed i am with how far you have come.:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Very nice bro.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you competing May 22nd ?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Are you competing May 22nd ?
YEZUR!!! Mr. Minnesota All Natural!! WOO HOOO!!! Competiting in the Novice division. . .so it should be judge by height. . its a NANBF sponsored so on 5/19 i have my polygraph and urine analysis :biglaugh: should be awesome! :AR15firing:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YEZUR!!! Mr. Minnesota All Natural!! WOO HOOO!!! Competiting in the Novice division. . .so it should be judge by height. . its a NANBF sponsored so on 5/19 i have my polygraph and urine analysis :biglaugh: should be awesome! :AR15firing:
I go May 2nd as well in the Fame Eastern Canada... we can compare notes. If you need any input let me know. Oh look into Skiploading, it really takes the guesswork out of final stages. I tried it and it worked very well. Problem with other methods is they are not consistent.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Is it your max strength or more just your volume ability?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I go May 2nd as well in the Fame Eastern Canada... we can compare notes. If you need any input let me know. Oh look into Skiploading, it really takes the guesswork out of final stages. I tried it and it worked very well. Problem with other methods is they are not consistent.
I would love to Compare notes my friend!! that would be great!!! I'm working on my posing and its a biatch!! haha a lot harder than most think!!! I'm still getting the hang of it. . I'ma newbie but I will soon be a seasoned vet!!! muahah

Is it your max strength or more just your volume ability?
It is my overall Strength that is slowly decreasing!!! My muscle endurance is fine!!! I smoke too. . . i know i know i should stop but its a pain in the ass. . .soo other than that I have no complaints! :AR15firing:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to Compare notes my friend!! that would be great!!! I'm working on my posing and its a biatch!! haha a lot harder than most think!!! I'm still getting the hang of it. . I'ma newbie but I will soon be a seasoned vet!!! muahah

It is my overall Strength that is slowly decreasing!!! My muscle endurance is fine!!! I smoke too. . . i know i know i should stop but its a pain in the ass. . .soo other than that I have no complaints! :AR15firing:
When I was dieting down to fight at 155 for MMA, nicotine gum became a staple for me. Fortunately, I didn't have a problem kicking it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll take some lumps at your first show but you'll learn a lot. Posing yah it's tough. I am holding my poses for a full minute now. Practice practice, practice... You should be going without a mirror by now with a trained eye to help you. Then you'll learn exactly how all the poses feel. The more t's you cross the less there is to be nervous about... oh and remember to have fun...

Oh I accidently typed May 2nd but it's May 22nd same day as you.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
When I was dieting down to fight at 155 for MMA, nicotine gum became a staple for me. Fortunately, I didn't have a problem kicking it.
I won't lie!! I enjoy smoking and it hasn't effected my muscle endurance!! my vascularity its poping soo haha i don't want to quit. . but i know in the end it will be for teh best. . in due time!! in due time!!! Im a realist ya dig :AR15firing:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
You'll take some lumps at your first show but you'll learn a lot. Posing yah it's tough. I am holding my poses for a full minute now. Practice practice, practice... You should be going without a mirror by now with a trained eye to help you. Then you'll learn exactly how all the poses feel. The more t's you cross the less there is to be nervous about... oh and remember to have fun...

Oh I accidently typed May 2nd but it's May 22nd same day as you.
Hell ya!!! 22nd!! We can compare as we go along!! what is your target BF?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Well I apologies for the delay in in updates but i've been super busy at work so im going to make this short and sweet until tonight

Day 5 April 6th

Was a day off I was soooo exhausted from stayin up late :eek:p: hahah soo i just decided to nap and rest!!!!

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - 6/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
Strength - 6/10
Libido - 6/10

I'm loving the rest!!! I fall asleep very fast!! i would say within that 40-50min range and as long as there are no major incidents I stay asleep!!! i have been having issues stayin asleep but the rest i get is very wonderful and my dreams are soooo vivid!!! I love it!!! haha My Energy is starting to increase which is nice and my focus is great!! these are very important things as we get closer and closer to to the show!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Bro! Must be looking pretty sharp at 6.7% excellent job!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya!!! 22nd!! We can compare as we go along!! what is your target BF?
As low as possible, I should be able to get under 5% but we'll see. 6.5 weeks out on my last prep I was about 11% and I maded it to about 6.5% and this time I am under 8% so I could go to 4% we'll see how it goes.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

This was and is a very long and intense day!! haha i just did a two a day on a 2400 cal diet!! haha it may not seem like much but man my diet is ment for 2 hard lifting days in one!!! hahah. . . :no: n e ways the endurance was there and the strength is maintained so that is +1 on the strength meter muhaha!!!

Back and BI's
April 7th

Dorian Yates
135 x 10 185 x 12 185 x 12

Unassisted DB Rows
110 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 10 >70 x 10 (only on my left side)

Hammer Curls
40 x 10 35 x 10 30 x 10

Standing Double Bi-cep Cable Curls
45 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

Wide Grp Pull Downs
80 x 12 80 x 15 80 x 15

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Strength - 6/10
Libido - 6/10

This work out was done at 11:30am. . . where the +1 strength comes into play was the second work out!!! Know everyone remeber im on a 2400 cal diet and haha semi heavy + high reps = some serious metabolism boosting haha!!! By 6 o'clock which is when we started the second session i was starving!!

Shoulders and Tri's

Standing Shoulder Press
90 x 10 140 x 15 155 x 10

DB Shoulder Press
100 x 8 85 x 10

Seated Delt Raises > Rear Delt Raises
17.5 x 15 17.5 x 15 > 7.5 x 15 7.5 x 15

Tri Ext. with a flare
42.5 x 15 42.5 x 15 42.5 x 15

Comment the flare is ment to hit the inner head!!! Take your hands like a normal ext. pull your arms down and twist your wrists inward and make sure there together!!! NASTY INNER HEAD HIT!!! :AR15firing:

30 mins of High Intensity INterval TRaining. . .1minute hard 3mins low. . OMFG hahah this is were i get smoked!!

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Strength - 7/10
Libido - 6/10

This will conclude this late night session!! Time to relax and get some rest for tomorrow cardio session!!! WHOA!!! hahah that does it!!! went up 10 pounds in the shoulder press haha and bust out 8 that was nasty!!!! hahah :AR15firing: :eek:p:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so wait...u hit a two a day...on 2400 calories...and the second work out felt stronger then the first?

Wow bro keep tearing it up!!! BANG BANG BABAY!!

I just popped my HGH Pro...so im passing out!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so wait...u hit a two a day...on 2400 calories...and the second work out felt stronger then the first?

Wow bro keep tearing it up!!! BANG BANG BABAY!!

I just popped my HGH Pro...so im passing out!
Yah I don't know what to say to that, never heard anything like it...:08:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was and is a very long and intense day!! haha i just did a two a day on a 2400 cal diet!! haha it may not seem like much but man my diet is ment for 2 hard lifting days in one!!! hahah. . . :no: n e ways the endurance was there and the strength is maintained so that is +1 on the strength meter muhaha!!!

Back and BI's
April 7th

Dorian Yates
135 x 10 185 x 12 185 x 12

Unassisted DB Rows
110 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 10 >70 x 10 (only on my left side)

Hammer Curls
40 x 10 35 x 10 30 x 10

Standing Double Bi-cep Cable Curls
45 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

Wide Grp Pull Downs
80 x 12 80 x 15 80 x 15

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Strength - 6/10
Libido - 6/10

This work out was done at 11:30am. . . where the +1 strength comes into play was the second work out!!! Know everyone remeber im on a 2400 cal diet and haha semi heavy + high reps = some serious metabolism boosting haha!!! By 6 o'clock which is when we started the second session i was starving!!

Shoulders and Tri's

Standing Shoulder Press
90 x 10 140 x 15 155 x 10

DB Shoulder Press
100 x 8 85 x 10

Seated Delt Raises > Rear Delt Raises
17.5 x 15 17.5 x 15 > 7.5 x 15 7.5 x 15

Tri Ext. with a flare
42.5 x 15 42.5 x 15 42.5 x 15

Comment the flare is ment to hit the inner head!!! Take your hands like a normal ext. pull your arms down and twist your wrists inward and make sure there together!!! NASTY INNER HEAD HIT!!! :AR15firing:

30 mins of High Intensity INterval TRaining. . .1minute hard 3mins low. . OMFG hahah this is were i get smoked!!

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Strength - 7/10
Libido - 6/10

This will conclude this late night session!! Time to relax and get some rest for tomorrow cardio session!!! WHOA!!! hahah that does it!!! went up 10 pounds in the shoulder press haha and bust out 8 that was nasty!!!! hahah :AR15firing: :eek:p:
Congrats on the 10lbs rise on the shoulder press.:)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the 10lbs rise on the shoulder press.:)
Thank you very much!! I'm la dat da da daaaaa lovin it!! :fest30: wooo hoooo!!! Just wait and see what happens in the nexxt three weeks. . .haha

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much!! I'm la dat da da daaaaa lovin it!! :fest30: wooo hoooo!!! Just wait and see what happens in the nexxt three weeks. . .haha
Give it hell bro. Here is some BOOM BOOM motivation for you.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Oooo she looks nasty... :tongue2:
hahah i can't see her :popworm: stupid work comp. . . hahah i'll take a look when i get home but in the mean time Best booty in da house!!

NativeAmericanBooty.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I can't see the "nasty" one but I see Pocahotass there and I think I would like to Spearhead the effort on tribal relations...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I can't see the "nasty" one but I see Pocahotass there and I think I would like to Spearhead the effort on tribal relations...
Damn Ms. Nasty dissapeared she was there. Ok someone fess up who stole Ms. Nasty?:AR15firing:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pix or it didn't happen, lol!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

WHOA!!! GOOOD GOD MANG!!! hahah well everything is just going as planned haha Its time to Update this beast here. . .

April 8th

Did 1 hr cardio today and that was it!! haha and than did an hour of posing!!! OMFG haha sooo tired all!!! hahah that is all i got!! :AR15firing: that fat baby!!! just trying to make it as a young BB baby!! haha its gettin to crunch time. . .

Some things to note and i will say that it may be because of the lack of sleep but im starting to have some acne issues. . . I'm not one to have to bad of skin but just a few here and there on the face. . and the shoulders. . .its more annoying than anything but other than that. . sleep is nice and strength well there was nothing to record here. . my hamy's and glutets are still recovering from Monday's GOOD MORNINGS haha!!!

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Strength - 7/10
Libido - 6/10

I Feel that these products will start to kick in here later in the cycle as usual and i'm hoping with my diet this will just eat up the rest of the BF that I'm tryin to get rid of. . haha n e ways slight modification to diet . . .

scan0003.jpg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to know quality of sleep is good.

remember sleep equals recovery. how many hours are you getting on average?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah strength got a 7, told you those other numbers would go up.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
good to know quality of sleep is good.

remember sleep equals recovery. how many hours are you getting on average?
well as of righ now. . .im getting a solid 5 and than i'll wake up and then get another 2.5-3. . .the interesting part about this product is im in rem sleep dam near right away!!! I just get woken up either because i have to pee or something like that. . . in total i average 6-8hrs of sleep each night! more on the 7-8 but as my diet gets tighter and tighter i will be tryin to go to sleep earlier and earlier :drive:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well as of righ now. . .im getting a solid 5 and than i'll wake up and then get another 2.5-3. . .the interesting part about this product is im in rem sleep dam near right away!!! I just get woken up either because i have to pee or something like that. . . in total i average 6-8hrs of sleep each night! more on the 7-8 but as my diet gets tighter and tighter i will be tryin to go to sleep earlier and earlier :drive:
Looking good my friend.