Share Your Favourite Jokes...

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
a boy was walking down the street with 2 rolls of duck tape in his hand. an old neighbor gentlemen asked, "where ya goin with that duck tape?"..the boy replied, " i'm goin to getsome ducks"..the old man told the boy it is impossible to catch ducks with duck tape. 10 minutes later the boy came back with 2 ducks. the next day the same boy had a roll of chicken wire under his arms. The same old man said.."let me guess, you're gonna catch chickens today"?. the boy said "yes" and came back 10 minutes later with 2 chickens. the old man was baffled. the next day the boy was carrying 2 big pussywillows over his shoulders..the old man said.."hold on junior i get my hat".

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
a guy walks into his house with a duck in his hand.and his wife comes out to greet him.then the man says (do you see the pig im with)the wife looks at him and says honey thats not a pig,thats a duck.then the man says to his wife.i wasnt talking to you!

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A grandpa took his grandson fishing.
Out on the lake the grandpa pulled out a flask of whiskey and started sipping on it. The grandson asked "Can I have a shot?" The grandpa ask "is your penis long enough to touch your butt?" The grandson replied no, and was told he wasnt a man and couldnt drink. Then the grandpa started smoking and the boy asked for a drag. He was again turned down for the same reason. Frustrated the boy pulled out a bag of cookies his grandmother had packed him. The grandpa asked "can I have one?". The boy replied "is your penis long enough to touch your butt?" The Grandpa replied yes, and the grandson yelled back, "Good, Go Fuk Yourself! Grandma Made These For ME!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A grandpa took his grandson fishing.
Out on the lake the grandpa pulled out a flask of whiskey and started sipping on it. The grandson asked "Can I have a shot?" The grandpa ask "is your penis long enough to touch your butt?" The grandson replied no, and was told he wasnt a man and couldnt drink. Then the grandpa started smoking and the boy asked for a drag. He was again turned down for the same reason. Frustrated the boy pulled out a bag of cookies his grandmother had packed him. The grandpa asked "can I have one?". The boy replied "is your penis long enough to touch your butt?" The Grandpa replied yes, and the grandson yelled back, "Good, Go Fuk Yourself! Grandma Made These For ME!
.....:run:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Timmy and Sarah live next to each other. They're both in first grade. Their parents love to buy their kids something, but they've become locked into doing one-upmanship. For example, Timmy gets a swing set, so Sarah's parents buy her a jungle gym. Finally, there parents have had enough. Timmy's father pulls him aside, and tells him what to say to Sarah. Timmy walks over to Sarah's house, and drops his pants, and says "I got one of these, and you don't!" Sarah bursts into tears and runs inside. Her mom asks her what happens, then offers her some advice. The next day Sarah walks over to Timmy's house, and pulls up her skirt and says "My mom says with one of these, I can get as many of those as i want..."

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
This Guy Met This Girl At Collage.he Was Really Close To His Mom.by Coincidence The Girl That He Met Reminded Him Of His Mom.she Could Cook,she Was Comforting,she Really Took Care Of Him.so Immediatly He Thought That His Mom Would Approve Of Her.so He Brought Her Home To Meet His Parents.his Father Didnt Like Her!!!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Two brothers decide they're going to start swearing. The older boy says "ok, i'll say the word hell, and you'll say the word ass". The younger brother agrees.

The next day, they head down for breakfast. Mom says "what would you like?" the older boy says "oh hell ma, give me some cheerios." The mom backhands the kid off his stool, and he runs back to his room crying. The mom then says to the other kid "what do you want?" The kid replies, "I don't know, but you can bet your ass it ain't cheerios."

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
this gay man walks into a salami shop and he ask the butcher,can i have the biggest salami to go.so the butcher walks to the freezer,and comes back with a foot long salami,and he says would that be all for you,and the gay man says,yes thats it ,then the butcher says,do you want me to slice it up for you,and the gay man replies,hell no!what the hell do you think my ass is,a piggy bank!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
what do you call a gay milkman? dairyqueen!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
this women walks into the doctors office,and she says doctor i really dont know that much about a mans body so i wanted to ask you a couple of questions,so the doctor agrees,and the lady ask him, whats that thing between my boyfriends legs,and the doctor says ,thats called a penis,and the lady says whats that knob on the end of the penis,and the doctor says thats called the head,and then the lady says,and what are those two things hanging about 12 inches in back of the head,the doctor shockingly!!replies,i dont know about your boyfriend lady,but for me ,that would be the cheeks of my ass!!!

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A young boy lived in a rural town and his family owned some barnyard animals. It was his job to feed the animals every moring before breakfast. One day he woke up grumpy and as he was about his chores, he snapped and kicked some of the chickens and the cow.
When he went inside for breakfast his mother said "I saw you out there!" Kick the chickens, no eggs; kick the cow, no milk!
Just then his father came down the stairs and stumbled and kicked the cat. The boy looked at his mother and said, "Should I tell?"

pushin40

pushin40

Awards
A son puts his father in an old age home. After about a week the father calls the son, and says he woke up with a hard on and a nurse gave me a blow job. Great says the son glad your enjoying yourself. Another week goes by and another phone call. This time the father tells the son. You have to get me out of here, I fell in the hall and an orderly sodomized me. The son says dad you have to take the good with the bad.. The father replies son you dont understand, I wake up with a hardon twice a year, I fall down all the f**kin time

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
This Guy Walks Up To This Gorgous Lady,and Says Excuse Me Mam,but Would You Sleep With Me For A Million Dollars,and The Lady Says,of Course I Would,then The Man Says,than Would You Sleep With Me For A Dollar,then The Woman Says,hell No ,what Kind Of Woman Do You Think I Am ,the Man Says ,i Know What Kind Of A Woman You Are,im Just Trying To Figure Out The Price!!!!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
a guy walked into the psychiatrists office with no clothes on except for suran wrap wraped around his waist as underwear. his shrink says, " I can clearly see your nuts".

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
These Three Men Were On A Camping Trip In The Forest.they All Fell A Sleep In A Row .the Next Morning They Woke Up.the First Guy Says Wow I Had The Most Amazing Dream Last Night.the Other Two Replied,really What Was It About,then The Man Says, This Hot Woman Was Stroking My Pole,then The Guy On The Far Side Says,thets Funny But I Had The Same Dream,so The Two Man Turns To There Friend In The Middle Of Them And Ask Him What His Dream Lastnight Was All About,and He Says Ahh!nothing Special,but I Dreamnt That I Was Skiing!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
How Fast Can You Go While Having Sex?68 Mph,because If You Do 69,you Eat It!!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
One Day A Man Pulled Up Next To An Officer And Said,excuse Me Sir,but I Just Found This Pig And Im Wondering What To Do With It,then The Cop Tells Him,you Should Take It To The Zoo,then The Man Agrees.the Very Next Day The Same Cop Sees The Same Man With The Same Pig,and The Cop Tells Him,sir,i Thought I Told You To Take That Pig To The Zoo.then The Man Replies,i Did Officer,and Know Im Taking It To The Movies!!!!

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why did hitler kill himself?
He saw the gas bill.

(was that one okay for on here?) dont wanna get in trouble.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
a horse walks into a bar and sits down and the bartender says, "why the long face?"

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
what do you get when you cross a lesbian and an eskimo,a klondike!!!(no offense intended!)

Last edited:
plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
a woman walks into the emergency room saying she was raped by an elephant. the ER doc looked at her vagina and it was about 5 ft wide and swollen and black and blue. the doc said i am no veteranerian, but from what i remember in biology an elephant's penis is very narrow(no girth). the woman said, " he fingered me first"

pushin40

pushin40

Awards
A guy is on an airplane for the first time, he is a moron and scared as hell. After a few minutes of flight the pilot announces that one engine has gone out but not to be alarmed they have two more engines and all is well although the flight time will be increased by about 15 minutes. Ok this guy is freaking out loosin his mind..An hour later the pilot has another announcement a second engine has gone out we have one more dont be alarmed..Our flight will increase by another thirty minutes or so.. Ok this guy is flippin out. A stewardess comes over to ask if everthining is ok and the guy says ya but if the third engine goes out we will be up here all day....

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one maybe only funny to jack mormons or those who live in utah.

The Catholics dont recognized Mohommad,
The Jews dont reconize Jesus,
and Mormons dont recognize each other in the liquor store :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
one day a man went over to his girlfriends house.he really hated her cat,so he wanted to get rid of it ,without his g.f knowing,so later thet night he snukk out of the house with the cat ,so he got into his car,and started to drive across town,he got to a huge field about 5 miles down the road,and threw the cat out of the window,and started for home,when he got home ,to his surprise,the cat was sitting on the porch,what the hell,he said,so the next day when his g.f left for work ,he tried again,he grabbed the cat by the neck and threw him back into the car again,and he was on his way,but this time he went twice as far,till he got to an old abandoned house clear across town,he grabbed the cat by the neck, and threw him out the window again,he turned around and started for home again ,when he got home the cat was on the front porch again,the man was so furious,he thought that he could finally get rid of the cat if he drove really far,and be back before his girlfriend got home from work,so he drove 20 miles past 2 towns,through a couple of corn fields,over a couple of bridges,and finally threw the cat out of the window,and started for home,the mans g.f gets a phone call about 2 hrs.later,hi honey its me, where are you,the mans g.f asked him, im worried sick, do you know how late it is,the man answers, i know honey im really sorry,by the way is your cat home,the g.f says yes,hes right here,why the g.f asked him,then the man says,could you put that little bastered on the phone im freaking lost!!!!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
how do you circumsize a redneck?......kick his sister in the jaw.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
What Is The Worlds Smallest Hotel?
Pu$$y,because You Have To Leave Your Bags Outside!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
What Do You Call A Dog With One Leg?
You Can Call Him Anything You Want,but He Still Aint Coming!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
What Did The 500 Lbs.rat Say To The Cat?
Here Kitty,kitty,kitty!!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
This Man Walks Into A Road Side Diner One Day.he Went Up To The Counter,and Said Can I Order 2 Flat Tires And Two Head Lights.so The Cashier Says,could You Please Hold On For A Minute Ill Be Right Back.so The Cashier Went To The Back And Told The Manager,yo! Theres This Crazy Guy In The Front Who Thinks Hes At An Auto Part Store.so The Manager Comes Outside And Says To The Waiter,oh!thats Just Bill,he Always Orders The Same Thing,2 Flat Tires Is Two Pancakes,and Two Headlights Is 2 Eggs.so The Waiter Says Ok,i Got It So He Comes Back Out With A Huge Bowl Of Beans,and Says Here You Go Bill!and Bill Says This Is Not My Order,i Did Not Order Any Beans.so The Waiter Says,i Know But Since Your Order Is Going To Take Awhile,id Figured You Wanna Gas Up First!!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Why Was 6 Affraid Of 7?
Because 7 Ate 9!!!!

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
why was the rooster so happy when the cat fell into the water?

Because a wet pu$$y makes for a happy c0ck

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you seen Hellen Kellers house?

...neither has she

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
At a recent U2 concert in Ireland Bono as usual had the crowd enthralled with the magnitude of his performance. At one point in the concert he asked for silence. He then began to clap his hands in a deliberate pattern. Upon getting the crowds undivided attention he said "Every time I clap my hands a young child in war torn Darfur dies" Suddenly a voice spoke up in the front row and said "Well stop fookin doin it then".

:bruce3:

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
did you ever see an a$$hole wrapped in plastic?......look at your drivers liscence.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
oh no. not the helen keller jokes.

why did helen keller have a yellow leg? her dog was blind too.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
How Do You Keep An A$$ Hole In Suspense?
Ill Tell You Tomorrow!!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
god is walking through the garden of eden, checking out his master list, and crossing everything off. he looks over to adam and eve, and says "who wants to pee upright?" adam immediately jumps up and says "me, me!" god checks it off the list, scrolls to the bottom and says "well eve, i guess all that leaves you is multiple orgasms."

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
it was the night of the big ball,and cinderella wanted to go so she told her fairy god mother that she needed something to wear,so poof! she had a beautiful tutu on.but before she left her fairy god mother told her,you must be back by the stroke of midnight or your tutu will turn into a pumpkin,cinderella agreed and she was on her way.it was 10:00,then 11:00,11:30 her fairy god mother started to get worried,because cinderella did not come home yet,then it was 1:00 in the morning and the fairy god mother rushed over to the castle,barged in and said did anyone see cinderella,then the prince said,yeah i sent her home with peter,peter,pumpkin-eater!!!!

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
why shouldnt women get their drivers licenses?

because theres no road between the kitchen and the bedroom

what do you tell your wife when she has 2 black eyes?

Nothing, you already told her twice

why are wedding gowns white?

So they match the refrigerator and the microwave

why are there windows in the kitchen?

so that women can have a point of view

what do you do when your dishwasher is broken?

tell her to stop cookin and start cleanin

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
larry walks into a bar, orders a beer, then pulls out the biggest lighter you've ever seen, and lights up his cigarette.

a couple of the guys in the bar are thinking, man, that's a big lighter. finally a drunk guy walks over and asks him

drunk : where'd you get the lighter?
larry : i've got a genie in a bottle...
drunk: what? you've got a genie in a bottle?
larry : yup.
drunk : mind if i try it?
larry : sure

larry pulls out a bottle from his coat, and hands it over to the drunk. the drunk rubs it, and sure enough a genie comes out. the genie says "i will grant you one wish."

the drunk says "i want a million bucks"

before you know it, the front door of the bar bursts open, and a million ducks fly in. the drunk says "dammit, i said i wanted a million bucks, not a million ducks"

larry replied "oh, and i suppose you thought i wanted a twelve inch bic?"

pushin40

pushin40

Awards
a guy walks into a bar. There is a horse in the bar with a bucket around his neck full of one dollar bills. The guy asks the bartender what the deal with the horse was so the bartender tells him.. If you can make the horse laugh you get the money. Guys walks over to the horse whispers in the horses ear the horse starts laughing loke mad. Guy takes the money and leaves.He comes back a week later this time the bartender tells him you have to make the horse cry. The guy says ok but I ll have to take the horse out back real quick. So the guy take the horse out back, comes back in and the horse is bawling.. The bartender asks the guy how did you do it no ones ever done it before and you did it twice.. The guy replies last week I told the horse my **** was bigger than his this week I showed him:icon_lol:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
why don't witches wear underwear? better traction for the broomstick.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
why did the queer working at the sperm bank get fired? drinking on the job.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
not a joke, but good bumper sticker quotes:

lets put the fun back into funeral.

you're just jealous because the voices talk to me

my other car is a porche (on a porche)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if pictures count as a funny joke...

i don't know why thats so frikken funny.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, 'Perfect timing. You're just like Frank.'
Passenger: 'Who?'

Cabbie: 'Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank Feldman every single time.'

Passenger: 'There are always a few clouds over everybody.' Cabbie: 'Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.'

Passenger: 'Sounds like he was something really special. Cabbie: 'There's more... He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse,and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could do everything right'

Passenger: 'Wow, some guy then.'

Cabbie: 'He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid Traffic jams Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his
clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too - He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman.'

Passenger: 'An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?'

Cabbie: 'Well, I never actually met Frank, he died. I married his damn widow.'

:bruce3: