Unanswered Story to share.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick story to share. Has nothing to do with anabolics but it is gym related and figured you guys might enjoy.

So I need to tell you about something I saw this morning that i didnt expect and left me a little confused. I need to be clear that im not passing judgement, and im sharing the specific details because they kinda make the story. Got all that?

Ok, so there was a big and very overweight guy at the gym this morning. Good for him, i guess. He was wearing purple spandex leggings, short blue running shorts, a blue tshirt with a pink stringer style tank top over it, a red head band and a pink fanny pack. Quite a visual, right? Just wait...

Now imagine the guy I described above apparently attempting to warm up by doing... of course just like everyone does- CARTWHEELS. Dead serious.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Either he was a happy fella...or maybe he lost a bet. Was he by himself? If so, probably just a happy fella....

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Either he was a happy fella...or maybe he lost a bet. Was he by himself? If so, probably just a happy fella....
Ive seen him before wearing the same outfit but the cart wheels were new.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d take 100 of him being like that over 140lb 19 year olds maxing on bench 3x a week, wearing yoga pants and mean mugging me like I couldn’t break them in half. I’ve got a dozen easily at my gym. I don’t know how I make it outta there every day without catching an assault charge.