Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I have a confession to make. I cannot handle serious weight on the leg press without ripping ass big time in the gym. It is really embarrassing thinking you're a bad-ass pushing up some big time weight- a hot chic walks by- and riiiiiiip!

BigGunn, thanks for the post bro.

benawesome

Awards
I have a confession to make. I cannot handle serious weight on the leg press without ripping ass big time in the gym. It is really embarrassing thinking you're a bad-ass pushing up some big time weight- a hot chic walks by- and riiiiiiip!
This is the reason I no longer do abs in the gym haha

SizeUp

Awards
Did you feel good after? haha
I was good on the leg presses.. but once i got to the last set of hack squats i was fighting back the throw up reflex lol

Bro.. i've been there LOL

benawesome

Awards
Haha its a good workout if you feel like puking!

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
I wish I had my vid camera on me saturday. I set a PR on smith machine military press. I got 255 X 7! BOOM! Strength is on the rise.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had my vid camera on me saturday. I set a PR on smith machine military press. I got 255 X 7! BOOM! Strength is on the rise.
Man that is a sick military press!!
I hope to get some strength gains soon.

Cabergolean is a nutrient partitioner?

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards

Cabergolean is a natural HGH/Test booster and Prolactin inhibitor. Improves REM sleep, strength, recovery, libido, etc.

benawesome

Awards
You're gonna have to keep a video camera on hand at all times now!

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
You're gonna have to keep a video camera on hand at all times now!
Yep....lesson learned. ;) Id really like to see my squat and deadlifts start moving up again. Seems im back to 100% of my last offseasons strength but I have yet to surpass it. However, I am a good 10 lbs shy in bodyweight. So.....I guess I cant complain. I got 405 X 8 on deadlifts the other day....which isnt too shabby. This week im bumping to 425 to see what happens.

SizeUp

Awards
Haha its a good workout if you feel like puking!
AGREED!

Nice Lift bro!

It doesn't have anything writen about it being a nutrition partitioner but, i've felt extremely full on the product like i'm super loaded w/ glycogen.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I am hearing of this product and this company. You guys new to the scene? Definitely interested in some feedback.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Yes- very new. Launched in July. We have a GH booster and an intra-workout drink. A lot of research behind both of them- and so far the feedback has been awesome!

First I am hearing of this product and this company. You guys new to the scene? Definitely interested in some feedback.

benawesome

Awards
Yep....lesson learned. ;) Id really like to see my squat and deadlifts start moving up again. Seems im back to 100% of my last offseasons strength but I have yet to surpass it. However, I am a good 10 lbs shy in bodyweight. So.....I guess I cant complain. I got 405 X 8 on deadlifts the other day....which isnt too shabby. This week im bumping to 425 to see what happens.
That is a great lift! I mean you weigh less and lift the same so that is definitely progress

Good to hear, im sure I will give them a run soon. :)
Now is the time. Cabergolean is only like $14 right now and they are shipping for free

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Finishing my second bottle of cabergolean and today I just set a new PR on incline dumbbells. Last set was the 120's 6 times. My chest was full of blood! Can't wait to try some ergoblitz

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering what exactly in this product does what lol. I will have to read the write up on the site today before ordering. ;). I'm looking to order the four bottle combo. :).

Looks like your getting good results though.

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
I'm wondering what exactly in this product does what lol. I will have to read the write up on the site today before ordering. ;). I'm looking to order the four bottle combo. :).

Looks like your getting good results though.
I can almost gurantee you that you won't regret it. I love the pumps

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
OK, I am not going to try and BS anyone by stating that Trey Lowery got this swole using only Cabergolean (he also says his prayers and takes his Hulkamania vitamins)- but I can tell you Cabergolean has been an integral part of his supplement program and that he has amassed some serious mass while using Cabergolean. 3-bills baby! And pretty damn tight for 300lbs!

You are looking at a legit future Olympia competitor folks!

trey290.jpg

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I am not going to try and BS anyone by stating that Trey Lowery got this swole using only Cabergolean (he also says his prayers and takes his Hulkamania vitamins)- but I can tell you Cabergolean has been an integral part of his supplement program and that he has amassed some serious mass while using Cabergolean. 3-bills baby! And pretty damn tight for 300lbs!

View attachment 45350
Big guy for sure but unless you/he are using huge amounts of test, AAS, slin and GH he won't be on the Olympia stage as a competitor sadly. All the biggest and best hover at 300 in the offseason with full abs showing... almost no one can do that naturally. The Olympia and Arnold are freak shows now, but here's to proving me wrong.

SizeUp

Awards

View attachment 45350
He's looks good man, def put on some mass!

benawesome

Awards
That is a big boy! Here I am feeling big at 230 HAHA!

benawesome

Awards
232 is pretty heavy on that frame sir, so feel big! just get bigger :)

Haha for sure! I have leg splits and visible abs I wanna hold this conditioning but be around 245 before I show prep next year. Definitely tough when you do it with all clean food

SizeUp

Awards
agreed! U have quite a bit of time to get your weight up the 15 pounds but smart to keep it leaner... not as brutal to diet it down...
Heavyweight class i assume?

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Today was my first day trying the Ergoblitz. WOW!!! I had a awesome pump in my delts! And normally my delts are tough to get a pump in. banged out the 95s for sets of 10-12 on DB shoulder press

benawesome

Awards
agreed! U have quite a bit of time to get your weight up the 15 pounds but smart to keep it leaner... not as brutal to diet it down...
Heavyweight class i assume?
That is the goal. Last time I competed I was a middleweight but my body frame you can tell is supposed to be more of a heavyweight. Thus my 3 year off season haha needed time to get that size on

benawesome

Awards
ERGO-BLITZ is a great product! For any of you all wondering if it is worth the $$ it is. I just started using it but man are the pumps good! It keeps you nice and full through the workout. By staying full and maintaining a pump I feel stronger in the gym. This is a great addition to anyones program

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Man these pumps are feeling awesome. Chest and tri's today and 30 minutes later I still got a pump in my tri's. ERGO blitz is in my top 3 pre workouts

beastmode2011

Awards
Hey guys NRC Athlete Big Trey here. Since I started Cabergolean about 5 weeks ago I have put on roughly 8 pounds
Of lean muscle, the recovery aid is amazing I'm never sore after the toughest workouts. This will be the key to my improved physique next year at JR Nationals

benawesome

Awards
Hey guys NRC Athlete Big Trey here. Since I started Cabergolean about 5 weeks ago I have put on roughly 8 pounds
Of lean muscle, the recovery aid is amazing I'm never sore after the toughest workouts. This will be the key to my improved physique next year at JR Nationals
Looking forward to the package you are gonna bring!

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
My cousins that are taking the nrc products are smashing some PR's they are always calling me and telling me there new records!

SizeUp

Awards
This is like 6-7th week of Cabergolean now w/ERGO-BLITZ added to it... in that time i've put on about 10 pounds holding condition well. Cabergolean is proving to be a useful weapon in my off-season.

beastmode2011

Awards
Thanks allot Big Dawg!! I'll keep you posted

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Trey Lowery and Uriah McGee all Cabered and ERGO'd up in their NRC gear at the Texas State Championship!

uriah and trey.png

Thanks allot Big Dawg!! I'll keep you posted

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards

jsonntag

Awards
Cabergolean works, hands down! I am a world champion powerlifter and am often very skeptical of products that claim to boost gh or testosterone naturally, however, i am pleased to announce that cabergolean does what it says. I lift very heavy weights weekly, routinely squatting over 500 lbs for reps, deadlifting over 550 for reps, and benchpressing over 330 for reps. This type of training often becomes too much for a drug free athlete like myself to recover from but cabergolean can change that. Prior to taking cabergolean i needed over 8 hours of sleep to even function the next day, as my body was not recovering well from my intense workouts but now that i am taking it regularly, i can get by on 6 or so hours and feel great. I am hitting new rep pr's in the gym which should translate to higher single pr's and owe alot of it to cabergolean. I take 4 in the morning, 4 pre workout, and 6 prior to bedtime and am getting quality recuperative sleep each night. For a natural strength athlete, recovery is the name of the game, so if you do not recover from a previous workout you will not continue to progress. Cabergolean helps me recover faster and feel better which translates to more weight being moved! It is a truly great product, especially when it is stacked with ergoblitz which provides a synergistic effect for me. I will keep you posted on my progression as i prepare for the uspa world championships next month!

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Cabergolean works, hands down! I am a world champion powerlifter and am often very skeptical of products that claim to boost gh or testosterone naturally, however, i am pleased to announce that cabergolean does what it says. I lift very heavy weights weekly, routinely squatting over 500 lbs for reps, deadlifting over 550 for reps, and benchpressing over 330 for reps. This type of training often becomes too much for a drug free athlete like myself to recover from but cabergolean can change that. Prior to taking cabergolean i needed over 8 hours of sleep to even function the next day, as my body was not recovering well from my intense workouts but now that i am taking it regularly, i can get by on 6 or so hours and feel great. I am hitting new rep pr's in the gym which should translate to higher single pr's and owe alot of it to cabergolean. I take 4 in the morning, 4 pre workout, and 6 prior to bedtime and am getting quality recuperative sleep each night. For a natural strength athlete, recovery is the name of the game, so if you do not recover from a previous workout you will not continue to progress. Cabergolean helps me recover faster and feel better which translates to more weight being moved! It is a truly great product, especially when it is stacked with ergoblitz which provides a synergistic effect for me. I will keep you posted on my progression as i prepare for the uspa world championships next month!

Welcome to the team. Im glad you are very vocal about your natural status! Keep hitting it hard, man. Im anxious to see what lies ahead for you.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy! 14 caps a day?! That's some mean dosing protocol! Glad it's working for you though :D Good luck in the natty plifting. Get strong(er) man!

benawesome

Awards
Trey Lowery and Uriah McGee all Cabered and ERGO'd up in their NRC gear at the Texas State Championship!

View attachment 45968
Big boys!!

That is an intense protocol but obviously it works! Welcome!