SERIOUS LIFTERS ONLY /// USPlabs MaxREPS+NO3 Product Reviewers! FREE BOTTLES INSIDE>

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mofo's better start thanking the big man... WAIT until you see what he has up his sleeve. I'm jealous.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I can't wait. 10g of cit forms... the pumps!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mofo's better start thanking the big man... WAIT until you see what he has up his sleeve. I'm jealous.
Jacob told me that he couldn't even wear sleeves anymore...

You're so disrespectful to call his arms small, Casey *tsk tsk*

:lol:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be best to take that to a PM and not derail the thread.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Think new stuff is much tastier mebbe just me.
The new vanilla and chocolate are both good. I hope they bring back those two flavors (Strawberry/Banana) back into Modern Protein

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you currently training for?

Myself and my health. And spring break of course.

What is your current 10RM deadlift?
I actually can't deadlift bc of my back, but 135 on bent over rows

What is your current 10 RM Bench?

What is your current 10RM Squat?

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a while but can't think of a good design. The ball is in your court ;)

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Deadlift 10RM: 405x10
Squat 10RM: 350ishX10 (not squatting at the moment)
Bench 10RM: 225x10

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Round two winners, coming right up. Stay tuned!

USP Labs Max Reps +NO3

Taste

Watermelon Limeade - I found this flavor unique. USP Labs does not go overboard with sweeteners. If you have ever had Modern BCAA you can note or relate to how refreshing the flavors really are. The ratio of watermelon to lime is stronger in the presence of lime. It was a 70/30 ratio of lime to watermelon. Right away the lime flavoring is strong, and the watermelon is more of a shadow in the aftertaste. Both flavors combine really well. Even with the high dose of citrulline you would expect this product to be on the tart side. I found no tart even mixed into 12-14oz of water per scoop (10-12 suggested on the label). No problems here. A good unique flavor that is delicious.

Mixability

12-14oz of water with 1 scoop has no clumps. I shook the bottle about 5 times and it was totally dissolved. I have never had a problem with USP labs Modern BCAA so this is no other exception. Incredibly light powder that mixes with ease.

Formula

Very high does of Citrulline. 8g of Citrulline Malate is already on the high end, adding in another 2g of L-Citruline puts you at a very high dose. Arginine Nitrate is a solid choice that helps as a nitrate prohibitor. Basically it helps prevent a build up of nitrates with use over time. Making them more effect each time you use them. Vitamin C is a crucial addition to help prevent nitrate tolerance

Vitamin C and Nitrate Tolerance:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC509066/pdf/1020067.pdf
Dietary supplement with vitamin C prevents nitrate tolerance.

Workout Reaction/b]

Workout was Legs. I usually am not a pump chaser at all when it comes to training legs. The funny thing was I hit a new PR on Squats while using the Max Reps +NO3 and hitting 365 for 8 reps (video on my youtube). I warmed up by doing leg curls and then moving into a superset with abductors and adductors. This is when I moved onto Squats. Moving up by reps of 6 till I hit failure. I hit 6 and knew I had a few left in the tank so I pushed and got 8. I finished off the session with some Stiff leg deadlifts and leg extensions. Just warming up of sets of 10 on leg curls I could feel the hamstrings engaging and tightening after each and every rep after a few warm-up sets. Abductors and Adductors got my hips loose before I got to squatting. Squats even with 6 rep sets started to get the blood flowing, but nothing in terms of high hypertrophy which would help push a larger push. The last set of 8 had blood in my quads and left a decent pump after really pushing my max limits and a high RPE for my training mesocycle. The touch up work for stiff legs and leg extensions provided the best pump of the workout as accessory movements. Very short rest periods and really focusing on stimulating the muscle. The first workout was a good one, I will have to give this some more feedback to really give it a final grade to compare to other non-stimulants on the market.

[video=youtube;MuVwCE_kKfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuVwCE_kKfc[/video]

Pro's/Con's

Pro's
- Legit dose of citrulline
- High dose of Arginine Nitrate
- Vit C addition for nitrate tolerance.
- No artificial colors

Con's:
- Flavor may be too light for some

Thanks so much for this Bob!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
In for round 2 would love to review this product!

-for the next 4 1/2 weeks training to add mass/size before i start to cut for summer.
What is your current 10 rep max deadlift?
-I herniated a disc in my lower back back in august and january is when it finally became back to 100% so deadlift is pretty weak i still play it safe but current 225-275 solid, bent rows 250 for 10 and got 275 for 6 so strength is coming back
What is your current 10 rep max bench press?
What is your current 10 rep max squat?
-i did 275 for 20 last night actually so id say between 300-315 for 10 be around my max

Would you be willing to get a logo tattoo if we send you a free bottle? :)
-Id consider maybe... like a lip tat...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, since round 2 hasn't been picked yet, I will go ahead and toss my info in. Was out of the gym for almost 3 months because of work issues and being away from home but been home solid for a couple months and so been hitting the weights. Pretty sad at how much I've lost.
What am I training for? To be a bigger, stronger, better me. No plans of competition.
Rows: 295 lbs
Bench: 245 lbs
Deads: 385lbs (only Romanian because of torn cartilage in knee)
Squats: not doing them atm for above reason.
(Yes, I feel like one of them douches that only trains upper body but I am trying to incorporate more and more leg work as I heal.)
Tattoo: that's a negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I’m a lurker but post a ton at another site which shall not be named, looking to migrate… so In for round 2!
-Currently cutting from a recent bulk, running a full body 5x5 3 days a week
What is your current 10 rep max deadlift?
- last I checked (on 5/3/1) was 315
What is your current 10 rep max bench press?
What is your current 10 rep max squat?
Tattoo: negotiable :D

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are you currently training for? TBH, Training for a better me. 6 pack on order :laugh:
What is your current 10 rep max deadlift? 225
What is your current 10 rep max bench press? Unfortunately due to a nagging rotator cuff injury that is bordering surgery, bench press is a thing of the past. All DB work. In this case, 85 lbs
What is your current 10 rep max squat? 245
Would you be willing to get a logo tattoo if we send you a free bottle? :) How about I get a selfie of you personally?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Got home from the gym to find that USP Labs hooked it up as usual.

Thanks again, I'll be trying this out for shoulders tomorrow.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine today as well, huge props to USP on the generous care package!

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457820121.138567.jpg

Kapow

Same here. Just got home and the mail. Thanks for the care package. I can't wait till Monday to try it out.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Got mines today . Review up Monday eve. Thanks borobulker and USPlabsRep

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Round 2 Selection ls occur yet? If not, I'm hoping I'm in!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
definitely excited for the package once it arrives!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
when will the winners of round 2 be announced? i'd definitely like to try this

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Round 2 winners are the round 1 winners again. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big thanks as always, USPlabsRep and borobulker !

Super quick shipping and crazy hookup. On my porch when I got home from fire training today. Won't get to use it til this week, but will get my review up as quickly as I can.

Been running Ultimate T for about 3 weeks now, so looking forward to rolling right into this new bottle to keep the fun times continuing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Big thanks as always, USPlabsRep and borobulker !

Super quick shipping and crazy hookup. On my porch when I got home from fire training today. Won't get to use it til this week, but will get my review up as quickly as I can.

Been running Ultimate T for about 3 weeks now, so looking forward to rolling right into this new bottle to keep the fun times continuing.
Without derailing this thread too much, how is that working for you? I have two bottles of it now. I'm starting to have more natty test boosters in my stash than I know what to do with.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like USPlabsRep is in the early St Patricks day spirit :)

lets raise some green apple Modern BCAA

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Without derailing this thread too much, how is that working for you? I have two bottles of it now. I'm starting to have more natty test boosters in my stash than I know what to do with.
I've ran a couple bottles of ultimate t and loved it. Felt great, trimmed up a little while remaining same weight

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny enough, I've ran a bottle once before and it was okay, but not as noticeable as this time. Significant uptick in libido and well being this time around. Part of that may also be that March is the first month of us following a legit budget (been doing Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at church) and it has been really nice not "worrying" about finances.

But yeah, it's been great :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Funny enough, I've ran a bottle once before and it was okay, but not as noticeable as this time. Significant uptick in libido and well being this time around. Part of that may also be that March is the first month of us following a legit budget (been doing Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at church) and it has been really nice not "worrying" about finances.

But yeah, it's been great :)
Sweet. Might run this between cycles then

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet. Might run this between cycles then
I'd recommend it based on the profile and my experience.

I'm trying to knock up Mrs. Beast so I'm looking to keep my LH/FSH game strong lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend it based on the profile and my experience.

I'm trying to knock up Mrs. Beast so I'm looking to keep my LH/FSH game strong lol
You have to kick the cats out of the room first? Or do they just ignore you? If they were watching, that might be a mood spoiler. Lol!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You have to kick the cats out of the room first? Or do they just ignore you? If they were watching, that might be a mood spoiler. Lol!
Are you saying you don't like getting watched? Weird.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily only one cat and yeah, he gets tossed out of the room and locked out lol.

lol'd

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's different with dogs. (I assume) Nothing like forgetting to close the door and then having 2 pits resting their heads on the side of the bed watching to kill the moment.

*not trying to derail the thread, just making idle chit chat till round 2 is announced.