SERIOUS LIFTERS ONLY /// USPlabs MaxREPS+NO3 Product Reviewers! FREE BOTTLES INSIDE>

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was between the green and the charcoal/yellow.

Ended up with the green and it was a good choice I think, looks better in person even than on the site.

Will use strawberry today, and give you guys something.

Probably.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will trade (1) Blue Med BB Club Shirt and a Black Hat for a Large BB Club shirt of any color (Ex White)
A medium wouldn't fit me, unfortunately and all my BB club shirts are hot commodities to me. Which means. Don't even look at my shirts... Don't even think about my shirts and go get me a turkey pot pie!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I started with XL and moved to L along the way. Now I'm on a mission to re-acquire all my XL colors in L. XL is too baggy now! The military green is right up there with my favorites, although I like both charcoals too (yellow/red). I'd probably have a full collection if my wife and son hadn't begged me to snag them smalls one time. I was really tempted to pick up the protein if nothing else but for the shirt, but I'm still hooked on BSN's banana flavor. Can't give it up!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A medium wouldn't fit me, unfortunately and all my BB club shirts are hot commodities to me. Which means. Don't even look at my shirts... Don't even think about my shirts and go get me a turkey pot pie!!
I will distract you with some turkey pot pie and take all your shirts !!!!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lied.

Didn't try the protein yet. I don't use powders that often so it may be a bit before I crack it open lol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started with XL and moved to L along the way. Now I'm on a mission to re-acquire all my XL colors in L. XL is too baggy now! The military green is right up there with my favorites, although I like both charcoals too (yellow/red). I'd probably have a full collection if my wife and son hadn't begged me to snag them smalls one time. I was really tempted to pick up the protein if nothing else but for the shirt, but I'm still hooked on BSN's banana flavor. Can't give it up!
Send all of your XL to me.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Now that I secured mine, I'm safe sharing the info :) All you shirt junkies need to join the barbell club text program right now! They're giving away free shirts to the first 400!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried the strawberry for you guys today after my workout.

Mixed perfectly with ~12oz of lactose free whole milk. No blender ball or ice added, just milk + powder.

Shook it a few times, and then let it sit for ~20 minutes. (Mixed then left for work, drank it on the way)

It was a little thick, not as thick as a milkshake or something similar, but there were 0 clumps that I noticed.

Taste was good, reminded me of strawberry yogurt. I've not had it in a few years (the yogurt), so I'm going 100% off of memory with that. Wife tried a sip and said it was good (echoed the yogurt comment), but was a little sweet for her tastes.

I didn't find it to be too sweet. There were no strange aftertaste that I can recall.

Would buy again.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Sounds tasty!

I've found the longer I let a shake sit, the thicker it gets. I usually try to drink right after mixing it up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried the strawberry for you guys today after my workout.

Mixed perfectly with ~12oz of lactose free whole milk. No blender ball or ice added, just milk + powder.

Shook it a few times, and then let it sit for ~20 minutes. (Mixed then left for work, drank it on the way)

It was a little thick, not as thick as a milkshake or something similar, but there were 0 clumps that I noticed.

Taste was good, reminded me of strawberry yogurt. I've not had it in a few years (the yogurt), so I'm going 100% off of memory with that. Wife tried a sip and said it was good (echoed the yogurt comment), but was a little sweet for her tastes.

I didn't find it to be too sweet. There were no strange aftertaste that I can recall.

Would buy again.
Did you have to have the older Strawberry Oxy Elite by chance?
That stuff was one of the best strawberries on the market.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have 3/4 of a tub of the banana Oxy protein... break it out for special occasions ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have 3/4 of a tub of the banana Oxy protein... break it out for special occasions ;)
Like your birthday?

Minion-themed banana flavored yellow protein cakes????

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang it!! That would have been perfect!! Where were u Monday?!? Ugh!
Clearly not invited to the party....

Do I blame you? or your wife for that? lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clearly not invited to the party....

Do I blame you? or your wife for that? lol
Actually the kids were in charge of that... and they just let me know they sent the invite to MidEastBeast by accident... I'm so sorry man :(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually the kids were in charge of that... and they just let me know they sent the invite to MidEastBeast by accident... I'm so sorry man :(
...did he show up?

....was he hairier than me??? TELL ME!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite opposite, short and hairless.. Had to ask him to leave, was hard to enjoy the cake in his presence...
Hey, your wife is the one that ordered me as the stripper for you and she said you like bald! I probably felt more weirded out by being naked around your family than you did having me there! At least Ben loaned me one of his banana hammocks till you kicked me out. I guess I can't complain because your wife paid me a cool $250!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, your wife is the one that ordered me as the stripper for you and she said you like bald! I probably felt more weirded out by being naked around your family than you did having me there! At least Ben loaned me one of his banana hammocks till you kicked me out. I guess I can't complain because your wife paid me a cool $250!!
banana hammock? banana protein?

ILLUMINATI

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
OK, sorry this took so long. I've been crazy busy and wanted to give this review the attention it deserved. Also, let me say a HUGE thank you to Casey and USPLabs for giving me the opportunity to review MaxREPS. Besides the generous freebies from USPLabs, I did buy some on the insider deal as well so I was able to try all 3 flavors.

My review is a little different. You see, I'm an "Average Joe", not a bodybuilder. Maybe someday I'll be swole like y'all. But today I'm just looking for something to help me in my goals of cutting a little fat and adding a little muscle, every day.

I should also tell you that I'm a bit of a stim junkie. I drink 6-8 cups of coffee a day and never feel any energy from it, nor headaches if I quit. So when I look for a pre-workout, I usually stick to products like Jack3d and C4 Neuro.

TASTE: Shockingly good. This is THE BEST tasting pre-workout I've ever had. I'd actually drink this stuff all day if I could. I don't like super sweet stuff, and I've found 15oz to be the right amount of water for me.
* Watermelon Limeade - Limeade with just a hint of watermelon. Super refreshing.
* Pineapple Strawberry - I wasn't so sure about this one. As it turns out, I like it equally as well as WL. A little prickly pineapple to spice up the strawberry. Again, refreshing and tasty.
* Fruit Punch - OK, I have to be honest here. I really don't like fruit punch. So many supplements use it, that the smell of the flavor usually makes me gag. But this one surprised me and is very good. Would I buy it again? Probably not. But it was really good for FP.

MIXABILITY: Perfect. Mixes with a light shake, no gritty residue. Pretty much what I've come to expect from USPLabs.

EFFECTS: I felt nothing after taking MaxREPS. No jitters, nothing crazy. This is totally different than what I was used to with Jack3d and C4.
*Pump - I definitely noticed a bit more pump in my arms after my first workout. Nothing crazy. I was using C4 Neuro just prior to MaxREPS. If I had't been using anything, the increased pump would probably be more noticeable.
*Endurance - Here's where MaxREPS shines the brightest. I felt like I was able to do just a fraction of an additional rep on my normal moves. At the end of my typical routine, I'm usually gassed with C4. With MaxREPS, I added an entire extra round. Then I decided to give MaxREPS a try with cardio. OH MY LORD! This stuff is rediculous for cardio. I felt like I could go forever. Moral of the story - this ain't no regular pre-workout...

STACKABILITY: Off the charts. Like I said, I like my stims. I've tried stacking with AmnoLIFT, Jack3d and ModernPre. Have to admit, both Jack3d and ModernPre are strong options. In the end, I settled on a modified version of MidwestBeast's "recipe". I use 1 scoop MaxREPS + 200mg Caffeine + 25mg Ephedrine + Beta Alanine + COP. I lowered the caffeine from 400mg because I would feel gassed partway through on 400mg.

Overall, I'm hooked. I'll be using MaxREPS every day until USPLabs comes out with the next best thing. Thanks to borobulker and USPLabs again for the opportunity to review!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Review

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, sorry this took so long. I've been crazy busy and wanted to give this review the attention it deserved. Also, let me say a HUGE thank you to Casey and USPLabs for giving me the opportunity to review MaxREPS. Besides the generous freebies from USPLabs, I did buy some on the insider deal as well so I was able to try all 3 flavors.

My review is a little different. You see, I'm an "Average Joe", not a bodybuilder. Maybe someday I'll be swole like y'all. But today I'm just looking for something to help me in my goals of cutting a little fat and adding a little muscle, every day.

I should also tell you that I'm a bit of a stim junkie. I drink 6-8 cups of coffee a day and never feel any energy from it, nor headaches if I quit. So when I look for a pre-workout, I usually stick to products like Jack3d and C4 Neuro.

TASTE: Shockingly good. This is THE BEST tasting pre-workout I've ever had. I'd actually drink this stuff all day if I could. I don't like super sweet stuff, and I've found 15oz to be the right amount of water for me.
* Watermelon Limeade - Limeade with just a hint of watermelon. Super refreshing.
* Pineapple Strawberry - I wasn't so sure about this one. As it turns out, I like it equally as well as WL. A little prickly pineapple to spice up the strawberry. Again, refreshing and tasty.
* Fruit Punch - OK, I have to be honest here. I really don't like fruit punch. So many supplements use it, that the smell of the flavor usually makes me gag. But this one surprised me and is very good. Would I buy it again? Probably not. But it was really good for FP.

MIXABILITY: Perfect. Mixes with a light shake, no gritty residue. Pretty much what I've come to expect from USPLabs.

EFFECTS: I felt nothing after taking MaxREPS. No jitters, nothing crazy. This is totally different than what I was used to with Jack3d and C4.
*Pump - I definitely noticed a bit more pump in my arms after my first workout. Nothing crazy. I was using C4 Neuro just prior to MaxREPS. If I had't been using anything, the increased pump would probably be more noticeable.
*Endurance - Here's where MaxREPS shines the brightest. I felt like I was able to do just a fraction of an additional rep on my normal moves. At the end of my typical routine, I'm usually gassed with C4. With MaxREPS, I added an entire extra round. Then I decided to give MaxREPS a try with cardio. OH MY LORD! This stuff is rediculous for cardio. I felt like I could go forever. Moral of the story - this ain't no regular pre-workout...

STACKABILITY: Off the charts. Like I said, I like my stims. I've tried stacking with AmnoLIFT, Jack3d and ModernPre. Have to admit, both Jack3d and ModernPre are strong options. In the end, I settled on a modified version of MidwestBeast's "recipe". I use 1 scoop MaxREPS + 200mg Caffeine + 25mg Ephedrine + Beta Alanine + COP. I lowered the caffeine from 400mg because I would feel gassed partway through on 400mg.

Overall, I'm hooked. I'll be using MaxREPS every day until USPLabs comes out with the next best thing. Thanks to borobulker and USPLabs again for the opportunity to review!
buy one at 22.99 get one free...nooooooo way, can't be true!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/281160-usplabs-maxreps-22-a.html