Searching for Best pure pump preworkout? hemavol vs pes high volume? any others?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Don't you think if it made that much of a difference in the body every one would be quad dossing this **** cmon bro that's why we have anabolics man

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And noxygen is also great... I mean, you can never go wrong with nitrates and Hydromax

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't see anything creating nitrates in the body I saw plasma release bit that about it brotha man
I'll spell it out for you:
Figure 2 also shows the plasma nitrate AUC after acute supplementation. The plasma nitrate AUC for CrN-High (1,988.2 ± 1,618.8 μmol/L) was significantly greater than CrM (48.0 ± 73.1 μmol/L, p = 0.001) and PLA (51.4 ± 83.4 μmol/L, p = 0.001)
Only the high-dose of creatine nitrate was able to improve bench press volume to a greater extent than placebo. Not low dose creatine nitrate, and not a dose of creatine monohydrate that provided more creatine than the high dose of creatine nitrate.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4815124/

400mg of nitrates, from a beetroot-based drink, "showed a significant difference in repetitions to failure (p < 0.001) and total weight lifted (p < 0.001)" compared to placebo. That means the nitrates did something...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27050244

In summary, an acute dietary nitrate load causes a marked reduction in BP in normotensives, reduces platelet activation and protects against experimentally-induced endothelial I/R injury; effects that correlate with a rise in circulating levels of nitrite derived from dietary nitrate. We hypothesise that this mechanism likely accounts for much of the cardioprotective effects of vegetables and suggests an important role of high dietary nitrate in delaying the development and treatment of prehypertension and hypertension.
No changes in plasma nitrate or nitrite concentration were found following ingestion of water. In contrast following consumption of juice, there was a rapid rise (~16-fold) in nitrate concentration appearing after the first 30 min, peaking at 1.5h and remaining at this level up to 6h following ingestion (P<0.001 compared to control). Nitrate levels showed a trend to remain elevated at 24h following beetroot juice compared to water (P=0.05). Plasma nitrite also increased significantly (2-fold) following beetroot juice ingestion. An effect that reached a peak at 3h and remaining at this raised level up until 5 h after juice ingestion. Levels had returned to near baseline by 24h (Figure 1). Plasma K+ concentration increased rapidly following beetroot juice ingestion peaking by 1h but had returned to baseline levels by 3h (Online Supplement Figure S1, please see http://hyper.ahajournals.org)
There were no differences in BP between the two groups during the hour prior to ingestion of beetroot juice or water. However, BP began to decrease from 1h following ingestion of juice compared to the water control (Figure 2). The peak difference in systolic BP was achieved at 2.5h following ingestion with a drop of 10.4±3.0 mmHg (P<0.01), whilst the peak differences in diastolic BP and MAP were seen at 3h post ingestion, with changes of 8.1±2.1 mmHg and 8.0±2.1 mmHg respectively (both P<0.01, Figure 2).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839282/

I could keep going if you want.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't you think if it made that much of a difference in the body every one would be quad dossing this **** cmon bro that's why we have anabolics man
What? I'm saying that nitrate consumption can provide some ergogenic benefits and add a few reps to your sessions. That's nowhere near what anabolics will do. I repeat, nitrates will not improve body composition and strength by as much as anabolics. That's pretty obvious. I'm not arguing that nitrate consumption is going to make you gain 10lbs of LBM in 4 weeks (which there are studies showing anabolics can do). What are you even arguing?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'm arguing the facts the there is in no way any transition of beer root to nitrate in the blood stream lol Gatorade also increases nitrates in the blood 1000 times water doesn't mean it's doing anything significant

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Rice increases nitrates look **** up before saying anything bro the study specifically states there was no change in the initial dose and also bro there literally comparing it to water in this how bout u think skittle if I our water vs the most ****ty supplement on the planet it would still be better then water

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Why would they compare it to water hhhmmm maybe it's so ****ty they had too also do u realise how small mmhg is it's literally almost doing nothing to the body

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I was only saying these cannot and will not turn into nitrates in the body they may rise but imidetly fall to normal range again within a hour or so

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We do like debate here

Good option for a Supp Science post if the debate fires on

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I can take a video of my pharmacist telling you these facts next time he's in I'm on today as temp

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Face palm AF
It's so difficult to try to read posts with terrible grammar

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Searching for Best pure pump preworkout? hemavol vs pes high volume? any oth...

I was only saying these cannot and will not turn into nitrates in the body they may rise but imidetly fall to normal range again within a hour or so
I'm done arguing with you. I posted studies showing that nitrate consumption had diverse effects including increased exercise performance (more than one study), increased plasma nitrate (which persisted 6 hours after supplementation), and decreased blood pressure (which persisted 2.5 hours after supple ration).

Is this even a debate? What studies have you referenced?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Searching for Best pure pump preworkout? hemavol vs pes high volume? any oth...

I can take a video of my pharmacist telling you these facts next time he's in I'm on today as temp
It's a logical fallacy that anything a doctor/pharmacist says is inherently correct. Show him the studies I posted. I'd love to see him refute all of them...

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I'm arguing the facts the there is in no way any transition of beer root to nitrate in the blood stream lol Gatorade also increases nitrates in the blood 1000 times water doesn't mean it's doing anything significant

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, how about that CEE? Still think it is just as good as any other form of creatine? It's useless...

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
OP POST-

wow i am amazed at how many replies my post has received. I am not too familiar with the anabolic minds website and appreciate everyone replying.
Looking at the recommendations , i feel bombarded by different products lol . I am very confused and i would say most of you are in favor of maxx reps i guess. However the price at 32$ is too much for me. I am a poor college student and have to keep budgeting even the smallest things unfortunately. Supplements are more like a luxury . I have for now ordered hydro3 for 20 dollars from amazon. This was the cheapest option available :sad2:
If i had more money i would have gone for max repps first then hemov2 i guess based upon the reviews. Also there arent any free samples for those products atleast i would have tried them and decided to make an investment. Even the trail pack are required to be purchased( example -hemavo2 trail is like 15$ on their website for ten servings) .

what dosage would you guys suggest for hydro 3 . I am trying to building some muscle and clean bulk from 135 lbs at 5'6. I am lean and at low bodyfat but dont have much muscle.
some people take 4 caps of hydro but will those be too much for me because im on the smaller side? or it depends from person to person (like a cup of coffee can keep someone awake for long but other person may even be able to go to bed after drinking coffee) .

Thank you for your help anabolic minds members.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Sure bud do as u please u still don't get my argument that you just proved me rite it doesn't turn into nitrates in your body does it it raises levels for a measly 6 hours lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 rule...don't listen to dr's or pharmacist when it comes to nutrition or supplementation

in walks the 300lb pharmacist smelling of marlboro

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
When you take nitrates they don't have to be taken for days before worn off so yes I still think these supps u praise are useless

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sarveshspace did you not see the post where USPlabsRep told you you could get Max Reps from Nutraplanet for $23?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Wich in the end they are lol go with some tren man

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure bud do as u please u still don't get my argument that you just proved me rite it doesn't turn into nitrates in your body does it it raises levels for a measly 6 hours lol
It elevates nitrate levels for six hours, how long do you need when you're taking it as a pre-workout supplement? Also, it does reduce blood pressure and improve exercise performance. Long story short, it works. Nitrates do what we want them to do here.

And how about that CEE?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

ChangBang

Awards
Sarveshspace did you not see the post where USPlabsRep told you you could get Max Reps from Nutraplanet for $23?
Yea and not to mention rep said he would toss in another bottle for free...

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
It's a logical fallacy that anything a doctor/pharmacist says is inherently correct. Show him the studies I posted. I'd love to see him refute all of them...
To this I say until you've gone to school and busted your balls to know the body's production of these supplements don't even spew I had 6 long years so far an more to go

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
In the end when you can't figure out what's going on to your body what do u do turn to your friends or go on ncbi or go to a ****ing doctor johnny I'll wait bro I'll wait

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To this I say until you've gone to school and busted your balls to know the body's production of these supplements don't even spew I had 6 long years so far an more to go
Then you should know it's a logical fallacy. Doctors are wrong sometimes too. Read the 3 nitrate studies I posted. Refute them; tell me that they're invalid and that nitrate supplementation doesn't improve exercise performance and/or reduce blood pressure. At the end of the day, that's what we're arguing. I say nitrate supplementation works, you said it doesn't. I provided evidence. You didn't.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
It elevates nitrate levels for six hours, how long do you need when you're taking it as a pre-workout supplement? Also, it does reduce blood pressure and improve exercise performance. Long story short, it works. Nitrates do what we want them to do here.

And how about that CEE?
Your still not understanding your not taking nitrates your talk g beet root bro just stop your wrong no supps turn into nitrates in the system they will produce more nitrates but only for a limited time and also ... you'd want your nitrate levels riseing all day if you want an all day pump u mainiac and I've taken mri cee it was amazing by the way same as my mono

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the end when you can't figure out what's going on to your body what do u do turn to your friends or go on ncbi or go to a ****ing doctor johnny I'll wait bro I'll wait
I know what's going on. I'm not trying to make a diagnosis or recommend treatment, I'm showing you legitimate studies showing what nitrate supplementation does. Big difference my friend.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your still not understanding your not taking nitrates your talk g beet root bro just stop your wrong no supps turn into nitrates in the system they will produce more nitrates but only for a limited time and also ... you'd want your nitrate levels riseing all day if you want an all day pump u mainiac and I've taken mri cee it was amazing by the way same as my mono
I take nitrates for a pump during my workout, and the endurance benefits during my workout. It is effective at that. That's all I'm saying...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are similar studies using creatine nitrate, sodium nitrate, potassium nitrate, etc.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Then you should know it's a logical fallacy. Doctors are wrong sometimes too. Read the 3 nitrate studies I posted. Refute them; tell me that they're invalid and that nitrate supplementation doesn't improve exercise performance and/or reduce blood pressure. At the end of the day, that's what we're arguing. I say nitrate supplementation works, you said it doesn't. I provided evidence. You didn't.
My doctor told me I was obese, based on my bmi.....

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
yes , i am aware it costs 23$ on nutraverse.But when shipping is added it comes out to about 32$. I have also messaged usplabs rep . I did not understand if he said he was going to toss in another bottle of max reps or if he was going to give me hydro3 bottle on buying maxx reps. I have messaged him and awaiting his reply.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Me too obese mean over weight bro your fine and he's rite if you weigh more then the average

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I take nitrates for a pump during my workout, and the endurance benefits during my workout. It is effective at that. That's all I'm saying...
I'll except this but no matter what brotha remember these are not and will never be actually nitrates that's all I'm saying they are bonded to a nitrous bond and that is in no way a nitrate just a fancy term

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
All I see are tons of scientific studies and logical arguments presented by muscleupcrohn and tons of illiterate hard to read posts backed up by absolutely zero evidence other than "I went to school" and "ask a doctor" by jakecake
Bro if you want people to think you're educated, present yourself as such and prove the "facts" that you're stating. All you've done so far is make everyone think you're just a troll.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Originally they called them nitrates because they new it raises nitric oxide

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too obese mean over weight bro your fine and he's rite if you weigh more then the average
What the f**k are you talking about? Being heavy does not inherently mean you are obese:
Obesity can be defined as a condition of abnormal or excess fat accumulation in adipose tissue, to the extent that health may be impaired
Determining obesity purely based on weight is wrong and useless.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obesity

Definition

Obesity is an abnormal accumulation of body fat, usually 20% or more over an individual's ideal body weight. Obesity is associated with increased risk of illness, disability, and death.

i'll leave this here

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
As some others have suggested my favorite dollar for dollar pump is USPlabs Max Reps.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I wanna send you some high blood pressure meds take them before you workout you'll be like what in the name of god have I been taking placebos lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna send you some high blood pressure meds take them before you workout you'll be like what in the name of god have I been taking placebos lol
You don't want to lower blood pressure too much during your workouts. 400-1000mg nitrates (that's what they are) is plenty.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
You don't want to lower blood pressure too much during your workouts. 400-1000mg nitrates (that's what they are) is plenty.
If u take 400 mgs of nitrates you would die from blood pressure being so low heart would stop I'm done bro just keep thinking what you think man to each there own I guess you just don't understand man