Researching DMAA

Ironliftr3

Awards
I’ve been struggling to find any remaining stock of pre workouts containing DMAA (I've been using Dark Labs Crack). How effective if DMAA as a standalone (for research purposes)? What is the mg dosage that would be comparable to a single serving of pre workout? How do you get the best results? Okay to stack it with 200 mg of caffeine?

Thanks!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been struggling to find any remaining stock of pre workouts containing DMAA (I've been using Dark Labs Crack). How effective if DMAA as a standalone (for research purposes)? What is the mg dosage that would be comparable to a single serving of pre workout? How do you get the best results? Okay to stack it with 200 mg of caffeine?

Thanks!
Research DMAA comes in liquid or powder. Liquid is easier to measure if you don’t have a tiny scale. But… just find a preworkout you like and start with like 25mgs added (that was what was in original jack3d per scoop) and work up from there until you find the perfect dose for you. I would say most people like 50-75mgs of DMAA. And no issues mixing with caffeine unless you are sensitive to stims and/or doing high doses of DMAA (greater than 100mgs)

*not medical advice and just my opinion from personal experience

Ironliftr3

Awards
Thanks guys. Can I expect the same type of results from research DMAA as a pre formulated pre-working?

Smont - exactly where I was headed. Hoping for a New Years sale, but I haven't seen it posted yet.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
50-75mgs is common dosage.

Don't go too high as too high a dosage can be dangerous.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I l

Thanks!
I like crack a lot too and It claims 120mgs dmaa plus 400-500 mgs of caffeine. I don't remember exactly but it's listed on the label. All dmaa doesn't seem to be equal though so if you get some research dmaa start lower then that and increase until you find the effect you want. Eria jensis, caffeine, and dmaa is about as strong a formula you can get for energy. That's pretty much what gives crack it's kick and they can all three be bought in bulk. I'd play around a little with the doses of those three until you find what you like best. Sns actually has the eria and although I never used it I trust the brand and have used many other product by them.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I l

I like crack a lot too and It claims 120mgs dmaa plus 400-500 mgs of caffeine. I don't remember exactly but it's listed on the label. All dmaa doesn't seem to be equal though so if you get some research dmaa start lower then that and increase until you find the effect you want. Eria jensis, caffeine, and dmaa is about as strong a formula you can get for energy. That's pretty much what gives crack it's kick and they can all three be bought in bulk. I'd play around a little with the doses of those three until you find what you like best. Sns actually has the eria and although I never used it I trust the brand and have used many other product by them.
This. ALL DMAA is not equal. You MUST buy from a legit source like MA Research because otherwise…you really don’t know