SD to EPI bridge, with some X-tren stackage!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
It's all good bro. That lethargy's gotta suck balls, but keep smashin them weights! Soon as that tren kicks in you're gonna hit beast status!!!
Oh you know it... I did back and bi's tonight. Was hitting them 110lb DB rows (raw grip) for sets of 10, n that wasn't even total failure!

Think that tren/epi's gonna have me beast mode when it kicks in? Man, I've never ran the tren.... I'm just hoping it can keep up with the SD!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah.. Tren is very good for strength. ;)

meaj82

Awards
Nice! I was thinking of running the same thing for my winter bulk. Glad to hear the methly-s is treating u well. I have a couple of btls. Can't wait to use them

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Great man... I still have a solid 3 weeks of epi strong and xtren to go, although I'm already missing the SD lol. I'll write up another evaluation of things once I get home from work. Bumping the dose from 30mg to 45mg tomorrow,... Hopefully that'll help solidify the stupid strength gains I made on superdrol.

Trying to talk n2bm into sending me some forma-stanzol for my pct. Do you guys think this would be beneficial for this type of cycle?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great man... I still have a solid 3 weeks of epi strong and xtren to go, although I'm already missing the SD lol. I'll write up another evaluation of things once I get home from work. Bumping the dose from 30mg to 45mg tomorrow,... Hopefully that'll help solidify the stupid strength gains I made on superdrol.

Trying to talk n2bm into sending me some forma-stanzol for my pct. Do you guys think this would be beneficial for this type of cycle?
Nice glad to here. Cant wait to see another update. Oh trust me it will. My run with Epi and Tren PLUS was very rewarding. Should be getting plenty of strength gains from tren.

The forma-stanzol will help lower prolactin levels which is a big concern with tren. It would be the way to deal most gyno from tren.