Feedback and wisdom on my superdroll / tren / epi bridge cycle

DJJONASG

Awards
Hey guys looking for some opinions and insight on my cycle.

weeks 1-4 superdrol @ 30mg 3 pills a day 2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
weeks 3-6 tren @ 90mg 3 pills a day 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
weeks 5-8 epistane @ 90mg 3 pills a day 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol

For my PCT i have clomid
im thinking
Week 1- 100mg
Week 2- 75mg
Week 3- 50mg
should i also run an AI or a natty test booster throughout my pct

i also have nolva ready also.

im also thinking of taking albuterol on cycle 4mg split every 4 hours 3 times a day

this isnt my first cycle i have a few runs under my belt and i hate the way that nolva kills by libido. so thats why im going with the clomid

im thinking of going down to 3 weeks superdrol as most gains from superdroll are within this time. plus i would like to avoid sides.

i also forgot to mention i have all the precautionary supps as well i will be pre loading milk thistle and hawthorn ans will be taking on cycle.

you guys always come through some fine tuning would be appreciated :feedback:

Last edited:
Kdub2332

Kdub2332

Awards
Thinking to run a very similar cycle of dmz/tren/epi/stano bridge.. 30mg is a lot just for sd alone, stacking it with tren @ 90 might be a little harsh maybe try 20mg of sd for 4 weeks. And I've heard a lot of good things about daa for pct. maybe even erase pro. Ran that before and it really hardens you up and helps you keep some of the gains. But otherwise looks good. Should post a log would like to see how your cycle is working for you