Tren/Epi Bridge Planning

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Quick background: 24yrs old. 225lbs. Not lean/cut, but not sloppy. I've been lifting for 4 years solid. 2 decent epi cycles.*

Here's the plan:
I have 93 caps of cellucor p6 black. Highlight ingredient: per cap: 18mg*19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione

I will get a bottle of RPN HAVOC (EPI)

Cycle ideas.... (I'm restricted on the tren, because of the amount I have and I can't find anymore. Suggestions welcome)

Tren 72/90/90/0/0/0
Epi * 30/30/30/40/40/40

Or*

Tren 0/72/90/90/0/0
Epi. * 30/30/30/40/40/40

I'll be starting pre-cycle supps this week:
Cycle support
Hawthorne
Liver supps

I always take animal paks & animal flex. On or off cycle

Pct
Clomid
Test booster (open to recommendations)

As of the moment, I take about 2 scoops of superpump max pwo. I plan to stop that until pct. Does anyone have an opinion on pwo's/stim while on cycles?

How's everything look? Feel free to flame me if I deserve it.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Goals: strength, lean mass, dry out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goals: strength, lean mass, dry out.
If you want something mild, try Dermacrine + androhard + epistane (epistrong). Androhard is currently 50% off at primordialperformance.com When you go to buy it it'll be 69.95, but when you go to checkout it'll be half off.

The dermacrine ensures a bit of a test base (keeps estrogen from dropping too low with Epi and androhard), androhard does the same but raises strictly DHT (libido, fat loss, aggression), and the epistane brings it all home with a moderately strong steroid that has few side effects.

Skip the tren. It's not worth the side effects.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in adding dermacrine. I have some pretty bad lethargy even when I'm not on a cycle. I understand that will help with lethargy alot.

I really want to stick with the tren. I'm ready for a more risky cycle. I've ran epi twice solo. I want the power described with tren. Is there something most people run with tren that I'm missing?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i know some people like to use p-5-p to help with the tren sides from prolactin issues.

would there be any benefit to running tren at 60mg for a longer period of time? or is 90mg the bare minimum to see effects when using tren?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that is not considered a bridge cycle... what you're doing is stacking the 2 compounds.
try something like this and do better research

Tren /0/0/0/72/90/90
Epi 30/30/40/40/0/0

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
i know some people like to use p-5-p to help with the tren sides from prolactin issues.

would there be any benefit to running tren at 60mg for a longer period of time? or is 90mg the bare minimum to see effects when using tren?
I'll be running the p5p during cycle & during pct.

Good question about the dosage. I lean towards 90mg being kind of a minimum for results. I've read guys going up to 150mg.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
that is not considered a bridge cycle... what you're doing is stacking the 2 compounds.

Tren /0/0/0/72/90/90
Epi 30/30/40/40/0/0
^^that
or find another bottle and run a real dose of 90-120 for the full 6 weeks

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established

Tren /0/0/0/72/90/90
Epi 30/30/40/40/0/0
Hadnt seen anyone put the tren towards the end of the cycle. Seems like id be falling of an anabolic cliff after week 6. My thought is epi will run into pct easier.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
^^that
or find another bottle and run a real dose of 90-120 for the full 6 weeks
I'd like to run it for 6 weeks. I've searched high & low. I just can't find the stuff. Found xtren on eBay for like $150

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Bah Haa Haaa! Just bought two bottles of Iron Labs Tren E. THE WORLD IS MINE! Yes!
So here's My new plan:
Tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
Epi *30/30/30/45/45/45
Topical Decramine 0/0/5/5/5/5. *(5 pumps per day)

Starting 2/27/11
I haven't chosen my epi brand yet, open to suggestions.