bmattstevens

Awards
No that's the weekly dose per day.

So 100mg day 1&2
75 day the rest of week 1
75 per day week 2
50 per day week 3
50 per day week 4
25 per day week 5 ( I may not need this week but I leave it here in case I feel I do)

I have enough Clomid on hand to do that twice...

I like to have plenty on hand. Probably should have ordered some Nolvadex just to have both, but with Forma, erase, and Clomid I feel I covered all my bases.

I'm hoping I don't lose too much, that's why my protein is so high, and I don't really do cardio during PCT to minimize loss. I will cut more once PCT is done but right now I'm trying to eat any protein in site in order to minimize loss, I will probably taper that down around week 3 and try to maintain at that point.

So far I haven't lost any strength, in fact I pushed my max rep up by 1.

So maybe I'm past the SD bloat loss...

Day 1-31 I was on 20mg of SD
Day 21-34 I was on 30mg of Epi
Day 35-42 I was on 40mg of Epi.

So today is day 44. So I've been off SD for 2 weeks tomorrow, i assume that's where I lost some weight from and hopefully I can keep the rest.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I like it G! Make sure ur getting enuff carbs. I would probably start formasurge and erase 2 week, earlier wouldn't hurt. Just might be a waste. Keep us updated

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I started erase at 2 caps a day on day 28 to act more as an AI.

I use AI Sport Nutrition Post Cycle Support as my staple PCT supplement. The erase I use as a bonus.

I'm going on Vaca in the morning until Monday. Waking up early hitting arms and light chest. So training will be limited on sat, sun, and Monday.

But eating carbs this weekend should be no prob lol

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
216 this morning. Still feeling strong... Pre-cucle i can't do weighted pull ups over a 35 plate...

Do 4 sets superseded with shoulder press, no rest I between.

50lb dumbells single arm shoulder press x6
Pull ups. No weight x6

50lb x6
25lb plate pull ups x6

55lb x6
45lb place pull ups x6

55lb x6
45+25 plate pull ups x4

To be 2 weeks off SD and 4 days into PCT I'm pretty happy with that, especially since I gained a pound back

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
That's not all I did this morning just what I was happiest with lol

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Weighed 213 this morning.

I did chest and back. My strength is still all there so that is a plus, on the 5th set I normally can only get 3-4 reps at 255, got 5 and 6 with a tiny spot.

I had a rough weekend so I'm attributing the weight loss to my diet or lack there of. My grandpa has parkensins, well he had a bad spell, didn't eat for 4 weeks they hospitalized him, put in a feeding tube. Sad stuff, totally there mentally but can't so much as talk more than 2-3 words together. Can't walk, so I went and helped and took them on one last vaca kind of. But without me to move him he can't get out of the house. So for him to drive and just be able to look out the window was huge to him.

Anyways long story short. I didn't eat right at all this weekend or nearly enough. And did nothing until today.

But it's a humbling experience. You never know what life will throw at you, don't take today for granted, you never know about tomorrow.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I just wanted to throw this out there for fun too....

**** clomid headaches!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh and trouble focusing. I thought I was going blind. But I think I was dosing to high at 100mcg a day

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I'm at 75mg for another 5 days. But I'm hoping when I drop to 50 the headaches will go away.

I'm not a fan of headaches. I have to stare at a screen all day so when I can't focus and my head hurts i feel so useless I just want to go back to bed lol.

So how long until the Clomid kicks in and the boys come back online? I never really lost libido on my other cycles. So it's a weird/scary feeling being shutdown lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
Its pretty quick as long as u got an array of test boosters. I had trouble with libido after my cycle and pct
I think what really helped me was the formasurge / formastane

SinX

SinX

Awards
intense log bro, incredible results and was def thinkin the same stack sometime down the road; def goin hard as a motha in there, best of luck during and after your pct and look forward hearing about the rest.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I weighed 212.7 this morning. Just ran two miles trying to get ready for a race my wife suckered me into. It's kind of like the warrior dash which I ran in may but she couldn't since she was prego. So now I guess I have to do this one... So I'm going to up my carbs and protein just to counter the running since I don't want to lose any more than I have to.

Feeling ok didn't have any Clomid headaches today. First time out of 9 days so that's a plus...

murk01

murk01

Awards
intense log bro, incredible results and was def thinkin the same stack sometime down the road; def goin hard as a motha in there, best of luck during and after your pct and look forward hearing about the rest.
I think everyone thought considered SD n epi
Don't know how many ppl did it thought

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Day 10 of PCT.

Still holding on to all my strength, I'm down just 3lbs which I think is good, and I can tell some bloat is going away.

I worked out shoulders/traps today and through in one exercise of bi/tri just to keep going.

Weight 212 this morning, and last night I took a BMI test with one of those pincher auto measurements things lol.

First time (my wife taking measurements), it said 28.7.... Which I was like, that's wrong!!!

Took it 3 more times each came in at 13.1, 13.7, 14.

So I'm probably around 13-14%

In my head I felt like I was like a 17% but all my WO partners and bigger than me and under 10% so I could have a complex... Lol what do y'all think?

This pic was after workout but I'm not flexing...

Ok I'm flexing my abs...

Attachments

murk01

murk01

Awards
U have the accumesure LOL. That's the one I use one pinch above the hip. Its actually some what accurate

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
weighed 213.6 this morning... still feeling good, having some clomid headaches but at least i know it's good stuff that way!

Did arms this morning, totally blew them up. Feeling good, but looking forward to some R&R on this weekend, i will run 2 miles again on either Saturday or Sunday.

murk01

murk01

Awards
weighed 213.6 this morning... still feeling good, having some clomid headaches but at least i know it's good stuff that way!

Did arms this morning, totally blew them up. Feeling good, but looking forward to some R&R on this weekend, i will run 2 miles again on either Saturday or Sunday.
Good job holding on to ur gains. And ur deff not 28%, 13% seems more like it.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Had a rough weekend, did a server migration this weekend, moved email to the cloud... And it was a bitch.

So didn't eat right and didn't sleep at all Friday night so I was up from Friday morning at 5am until Saturday around 10pm...

Ran 2 miles Sunday afternoon.

Did chest this morning, weighed 211. Not surprising after my weekend.

Strength is still there so I'm happy about that.

I finally moved into the 100lb dumbbells on this cycle, I can definitely feel how I'm not "craving" the weight if that makes any sense. It feels heavier than they did on cycle... But I still got 7 reps on 4 set. Where as I could get 5-7 while on cycle... So I can still do the weight they just felt heavier...

Still happy I have kept my strength up. I can tell I'm leaning out still. Probably the Forma and estrogen blockers :)

murk01

murk01

Awards
Its hard to keep those gains. A lot of it is glycogen and water. What was ur pre cycle weight

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Pre cycle was 203-204...

I bet a lot of that was water weight this weekend. I mean I went from drinking like 1.5 gallons of water, to no water and red bull to stay awake.

Through in not eating from 6pm Friday to like 1 Saturday. Or sleeping any of that time frame, And then it was a whole large pizza... Them not eating again until Sunday morning.

I though I would have been down I can tell you I'm dehydrated, I tried to drink close to a gallon of water yesterday.

1gallon of water is like 4.something lbs. so cut what I normally drink out and I'm lucky to have only lost 2 lbs.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Still at 211, but definitely leaning out, I don't have quick the "on" feeling anymore, so my motivation in the gym has been a little lacking. I've been going just haven't been feeling it, part of PCT, and defiantly not my favorite part.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Nice try not to eat to much above mantanace, it will go right to ur belly

murk01

murk01

Awards
That's not been the prob my appetite has been crap.
LOL.... I know force ur self to eat at mantanace. Or ull lose gains. But hr doing good though. Looks like ur keeping most. Im planing a cycle soon. I'm planning to over stock my freezer with steaks and salmon as part of pct.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I wish I could afford Steaks and salmon... I get chicken and turkey, cause I have two daughters, and they take all my money.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Just Finished PCT, Final Weight 206.5

I know I didn't keep a lot of weight but i lost plenty of fat and kept plenty of muscle. I am still working out at the same weight as I was when I was "on". So i'll call that a win.

Also on a side note I probabably am light on the weight here, since i Ran a 4mile 25 Obstacle call the Gaunlet on Saturday. I finished 55th out of 578, ran it with my wife to help her over the obstacles, it was pretty fun though, Conquer the Gauntlet ™

Here are the before pic
image-2192757398.jpg

Here is after pic.
IMG_1165.JPG

Will post pre PCT meaurements and Post PCT measurements tonight.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good run bro, keep the faith and keep movin. First couple weeks pct six ball bag as u may know!!