SD and Epi Cycle

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Omg I just had an accident in my pants. I once had a cheeseburger wrapped in a glazed donut. Soooo bomb but soooo bad.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Omg I just had an accident in my pants. I once had a cheeseburger wrapped in a glazed donut. Soooo bomb but soooo bad.
What?....
U for real!
That's the sickest invention I have ever heard of!
Where can I get it!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What?....
U for real!
That's the sickest invention I have ever heard of!
Where can I get it!
Came across this at a state fair called the "Big E" in W. Springfield Ma. Also had fried Oreo cookies and chocolate wrapped bacon which was quite different.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
That's crazy... I'm from Arkansas so we know how to fry stuff...

They sell fried sticks of butter and snickers at our state fair.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I know my two year old gave me a cold. Hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection. But it explains why I have felt like crap the last couple of day. I'm just going to push through it. Took yesterday off, probably today too... Will come back hitting it hard Monday. Was 213 this morning. Looking more defined though and I'm gaining so I know it's working. I think I'll hit my 220 goal.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Wooo. SD finally kicking in full throttle. Weighted 215 today. I have a cold and still felt like a beast. I've never touched 110 Dumb bells before, and after 4 sets of bench. (last set 245x8 also a record for me) and my 3 earlier sets, on the last one I got 110 bells on incline for x4 by myself and got the 8 with a spot.
Since it was incline (15degree). And was my 8th set of chest I'm feeling good about the fact I still am going Stronger than I ever have.

Also did some rows (4 sets 85,95,115,130) and some dead lifts and weighted pull ups, but I was mostly excited about the chests.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
216 today, did interval training like last friday. Feeling good, hopefully about to get rid of my cold, because Mucnex is drying me out

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no more sd for me since its being banned. i did two cycles in 2005 and 2006.

looks like you put on quality strength and lean mass on this cycle

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
216 still today, did legs. Felt strong. i like to do front squats instead of regular squats... I was a catcher and Linebacker in High School, so my knees are bad... Front squats don't hurt my knees as bad. Anyways, i was able to 245 today on front squats which is a piss load to hold up with your shoulders. Sure made my back spread out though. I can definitely see the mass.

Went and got a check up today. (no bloods)

BP was a tad high but that's kind of expected and mine has always been a little bit high anyways. Dr. said liver was good, check my urnine for blood everything looked good. I've been drinking so much water my pee isn't even colored, (been drinking 2 gal since week 3)... So i'm sure that helps.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Holding 218 over the Sunday off day. Definitely feeling the sides this weekend and today. I am not an "temperamental". Guy and I can tell I'm was more easily frustrated. Also lethargy is threw the roof I feel like laying down sleep all damn day but I can't sleep any more at night and can't even begin to take a nap during the day. I'm sleeping like 9 hours which is more than I usually do. Trying to beat the lethargy. Don't know if I can take it feeling tired all week. May drop the SD week 5 and 6.

But when I do push myself my strength is way up. I just am really lacking motivation, and with two kids lack of motivation is not a good thing lol.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
1 monster drink, 2 cups of coffee, and 3 expresso shots and I'm finally awake... Yaaa

*waits for caffeine headache to kick in*

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
BP 135/85

Not bad, but probably a little high. Mine has always been in 120/80 range though

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I take it a few time through out the day actually. But always after my work outs. I take it around 10am and 3:00pm

But I work out at 5:30am

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Holding at 218. I'll be honest, my diet has been off as I got a sinus infection.

Still feeling great though, I think my definition is really coming along. Not feeling shut down yet which is surprising, but I guess that's a good thing.

dax506

Awards
Is it just me or did this joker have gyno even before he started this log? Check his before pics

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I've had that since I was about 12. when I was in my early teens I was a late bloomer, over 200+ around 5.5 that's when they got large. Have been ever since. Wasn't very apparent until I got skinny and played football my 11th and 12th grade year. Thought about corrective surgery but it's expensive and I was told it was gyno, that it was just fatty tissue. Usually the nips are just large and puffy, have been as long as I can remember. It's always bothered me, but since it's been there really as long as I can remember not much I can do now, except surgery.

Since its really just looks I left it alone. I made, it to 27 with it why fix it now. Ive got kids and bills to pay for instead worry spending thousands on my nipples, but thanks for being a dick and pointing it out.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Its not really noticeable. They don't censor the word dick?

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Guess not, lol

Well maybe they shouldn't I mean it is a mostly male sight and that wouldn't be offensive to men.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt porter did an excellent article on when on cycle thy short cut and off "bulk" that took me a few years of competitive bodybuilding to figure out on my own through experience

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Very nice read, assuming this was the article.

I'm still holding at 218. Since I've switched to all Epi at 40mg that's probably my max weight but I think it was good gains since I ate pretty clean. I wanted to make sure I held my weight gained. To me a successful cycle that I gain 10-12 lbs and hold it during PCT is better than gaining 20 them losing 10 during PCT.

I did chest and back yesterday.

Half arms and shoulders/traps today.

Legs tomorrow.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Had a sample of Muscle Marinade, thought it would e a good idea on leg day...

I've been off NO and pre-workout energy supps (besides AI Motivate) since May. So I thought I would skip the Motivate and take MM for legs and kill it.

Was doing single leg hip extensions x 8 each leg, Bulgarian squats x8 (35lb dumbbells) and calf raises 225 x20

On 4 set before calf raises I lost everything I drank this morning. Karbolyn, EPI, everything... Tried to finish 10 minutes later. Got sick again and dizzy this time so called it a day.

Maybe I just wasnt used to NO or the other emery supps. I'm sure it's good stuff just too much for me on leg day. I will stick with my Motivate.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Took yesterday as my off day.

Did a total body workout this morning. 1 exercise per body part.

Weighted 217 down a lb still up 13 total. I have cut back on the carbs this week so that's probably why I lost a few lbs... Definition is showing more no loss of strength, actually still lifting more.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Awesome log so far man. I am going to be monitoring this closely as I may run something similar to this for my second cycle. I like the idea of bridging from SD to epi. Are you going to reduce your calories after you drop the SD and try to cut up before PCT?

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I actually read a article that I linked earlier. It talks about cutting on cycle and bulking off cycle... So I'm cutting carbs this last week of Epi for the cycle and will not do a "heavy" bulk during PCT. this way all that gains I have made on cycle where just that, muscle gains not fat or bloat. Sure I won't gain 20lbs on cycle like you read about on here. But I'd rather gain 10lbs of real muscle in a cycle, instead of 20lbs and it be half fat, half muscle. The idea is that I will up my calories in PCT to hold onto gains...

PCT is actually more important than the cycle. If you don't do PCT right you will lose all your gains. Doing cardio and cutting during PCT is highly unadvised.

I realize that after cycle most of us feel crappy and bloated. So you want to cut.

By bulking the first 3-4 weeks then cutting backs carbs (make sure you leave enough cals to grow) then you will firm and define up the last 2 weeks, do you won't feel so crappy about after the cycle and you can continue to eat right during PCT so you hold onto the gains...

That's the plan anyways!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh. I wanted to try bridgeing SD with something to keep the gains. I hope this works out. I need to decide quick its almost ban time

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Not condoning the sale of "banned" drugs, but...

You can always buy them now and sale them later when people start to run out if you choose not to take them.

Apparently lots of people are doing this, or so I've read on here.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually read a article that I linked earlier. It talks about cutting on cycle and bulking off cycle... So I'm cutting carbs this last week of Epi for the cycle and will not do a "heavy" bulk during PCT. this way all that gains I have made on cycle where just that, muscle gains not fat or bloat. Sure I won't gain 20lbs on cycle like you read about on here. But I'd rather gain 10lbs of real muscle in a cycle, instead of 20lbs and it be half fat, half muscle. The idea is that I will up my calories in PCT to hold onto gains...

PCT is actually more important than the cycle. If you don't do PCT right you will lose all your gains. Doing cardio and cutting during PCT is highly unadvised.

I realize that after cycle most of us feel crappy and bloated. So you want to cut.

By bulking the first 3-4 weeks then cutting backs carbs (make sure you leave enough cals to grow) then you will firm and define up the last 2 weeks, do you won't feel so crappy about after the cycle and you can continue to eat right during PCT so you hold onto the gains...

That's the plan anyways!
In my opinion, its best to time your pct when you can eat at least maintaince or a bit over maintaince. for a contest i cut hard for 3-4 months, then when pct rolls around I dont lose any strength in fact I have gained some strength before, not even trying, but my main goal was just to maintain what i had on cycle.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I'm trying to make sure I eat at least 250 calories over my maintenance. Although I was debating on making it 500. Which seems a little bit high, but figuring out my maintenance is harder than for most. I work on computers and work in a 4 story building. I refuse to take the elevator cause it's slow. So on bad days i'm running around I probably can go up 50 flights of stairs easy... Some days i get to just sit at my desk all day. So that was my thinking on 500 over maintenance. I'm sure i'm just going to watch what i do for that day.

murk01

murk01

Awards
If u keep it low, keep an eye on ur weight and adjust as needed. Ur on the epi now. Hows that treating u

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I actually started PCT today. Hoping to get some pic up tonight.

My end weight was 215.3. (+12lbs)

So I lost 3lbs when I switched to Epi only, but my strength is still up. Still setting PR on all lifts. I also am noticing my abs popping more and veins in my thighs and such I never had.

I'm still probably 15-17% bf, but I know I put on good clean muscle. So now to make sure I keep it. I will also be taking measurements tonight as well, I didn't feel the need to "before" as most people don't seem to have a problem putting on the muscle. It's holding on to them during PCT. so that is really what I'm focusing on.

I log my PCT as well along with all my supps. Will post tonight, effin crazy day at work.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So I'm not good at posing, and I don't need to be, lol. So if the poses are off don't hate too bad. Also on measurements I'm not sure where to measure on most, just made my best guess.

Calfs
16"

Thighs (8" below hip bone)
25 1/4"

Biceps
16"

Chest
41 3/4"

Chest(over arms)
51 3/4"

Not sure about chest measurements. As I could breathe in and move it out to 53 1/8". So IDK

Waist
36"
Which surprised me since all my pants are 32-34 lol. Stupid marketing people tryin to make you feel skinnier than you are, lol.

Attachments

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So up 12lbs.

Here are some before and after pictures.

I'll be honest in my head I feel like I gained more mass than I did, my strength went up so much.

Attachments

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Just so my diet is on here as well, comments and critics are welcome... for now.

here are the stats of my supplements

Karbolyn
Amount Per Serving % DV*
Calories 200
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0
Saturated Fat 0g 0
Cholesterol 0g 0
Trans Fats 0g 0
Sodium 0g 0
Total Carbs 50g 16.6
Dietary Fiber 0g 0
Sugars 0g
Protein 0g 0
Karbolyn® 50g **
(Homopolysaccharide) Derived From Potato, Rice And Corn

AfterShock
Amount Per Serving % DV*
Calories 280
Calories From Fat 10
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 4%
Cholesterol 30mg 10%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
Sugars 15g
Other Carbohydrate 15g
Protein 34g
Calcium 186mg 19%
Sodium 150mg 6%
Potassium 430mg 12%
AMINO STACK™: 8g**
A Proprietary Non Steroidal, Highly Anabolic Formula Consisting Of Muscle Volumizers, Strength And Recovery Agents.
Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine
Molecularly Bonded Glutamine
L-Norvaline
BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) 7.25g**
L-Leucine 3.45g
L-Valine 1.85g
L-Isoleucine 1.95g
Joint Repair: 1500mg**
(Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM)
Antioxidant Blend: 1500mg
Vitamin A 1000IU 20%
Vitamin C 1000mg 1666%
Vitamin E 60IU 200%
B1 (Thiamin) 3mg 200%
B2 (Riboflavin) 3mg 200%
B3 (Niacin) 40mg 200%
B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 20mg 200%
B6 4mg 200%
B9 (Folate) 800mcg 200%
B12 12mcg 200%
Phosphorus 109mg 11%
Magnesium 400mg 100%
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg **
** Daily Value not established
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients
AFTERSHOCK Fast Absorption Protein Blend™ (Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Lactose Free Whey Protein Isolate And High Growth Factor Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Rich In Lactoferrins And Immunoglobulins), Glycogenx™: A Polymerized Glyconutrient Providing Cellular Rehydration And Glycogen Replenishment (Long Chain Polysaccharide Maltodextrin), Cane Juice Solids, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose.
Allergen Statement: This Product Contains Ingredients Derived From Milk. Manufactured In A Facility That Proceses Milk, Soy, Eggs, Wheat.

AmminoCore
Serving Size:1Instant-Mix Scoop(9g)
Servings Per Container:111
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 10
Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%
Sugars 0g
Vitamin B3 (As Niacin) 20mg 100%
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl & Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate [P5P]) 2mg 100%
Vitamin B9 BioB9™ (As Calcium L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate & Folic Acid) 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin & Dibencozide) 6mcg 100%
AMINOCORE [45:30:25] Pure 100% Instantized BCAAs 8,180mg †
L-Leucine 3,681mg †
L-Isoleucine 2,454mg †
L-Valine 2,045mg †
KIC (Alpha Ketoisocaproic Acid) 100mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients:
Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Fruit Punch And Strawberry Flavors, Citric Acid And Silicon Dioxide.

AllMax Nurtrition Casein
I always have 2 scoops so double these numbers

Serving Size 1Scoop(33g)
Servings Per Container27
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 102
Calories From Fat 5
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 4g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugars 2g %
Protein 25g 50%
Sodium 21mg 1%
Potassium 130mg 5%
Vitamin A -
Vitamin C -
Calcium 29%
Iron 5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established

AllMax Nurtition Whey
Serving Size1Scoop(30g)
Servings Per Container75
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 111
Fat 0.1g 0%
Saturated 0.1g 0%
+ Trans 0g -
Cholesterol 1.5mg 1%
Carbohydrates 0.5g 0%
Sugars 0.5g -
Fiber 0.3g 0%
Sodium 53mg 2%
Potassium 140mg 4%
Protein 27g -
Percent Of Recommended Daily Intake
Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 13%
Iron 1%
Amino Acid Profile Per Serving (30 G)
L-Alanine 1377mg
L-Arginine 567mg
L-Aspartic Acid 2835mg
L-Cystine 648mg
L-Glutamic Acid 4617mg
L-Glycine 432mg
L-Histidine 432mg
L-Hydroxyproline 27mg
L-Isoleucine†‡ 1674mg
L-Leucine†‡ 2889mg
L-Lysine‡ 2997mg
L-Methionine‡ 594mg
L-Phenylalanine‡ 756mg
L-Proline 1485mg
L-Serine 1188mg
L-Threonine‡ 1755mg
L-Tryptophan‡ 459mg
L-Tyrosine 756mg
L-Valine†‡ 1512mg
TOTAL 1512mg

AI Motivate
I take only 3 pills as i'm trying to cut back, hopefully i can get down to 2 without caffeine headaches during the day. Since it's no longer available... :(

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Motivation Propietary Complex:
L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Schizandra Extract, Geranamine (1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine), Caffeine Anhydrous USP (40 mg)
550 mg

I also take 1g of krill oil a day. I like krill oil better than fish oil, it doesn't leave as bad as an after taste, and is supposed to be more potent...

Last edited:
bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
5:00 am
wake up, pre workout shake,
Karbolyn, amminocore, AI Motivate, (right now AI Post Cycle Support, Erase Pro, Forma Stanza)

5:45am
arrive at gym, warm up

6:00am
Start work out

7:15
Post Workout Shake
AfterShock, 1/2 scoop Amminocore

9-9:30am (I shoot for 9, but being realistic, it's 9:30am at least half the time)
Eat meal 1
2 Chicken breasts,
I try to throw some carbs in here as well, but it doesn't always happen, sometimes it's a whole grain begal, sometimes oat meal, but 80% of the time it's just chicken

11:30-Noon
Protien Shake
All-Max Cassin Protein 2 scoops

1:30-2pm
2 Chicken Breasts
no carbs

4:30-5pm
Dinner
3/4lb turkey meat, usually made into Hamburger Helper,
Some kind of veggy, peas, green beans, broccoli

8:00
All-Max Cassin 2 scoops
All-Max Whey 1 scoop
2 eggs
big scoop PB crunchy, not that it matters that it's crunchy, but i like to specify cause everyone loves one or the other, lol
2% milk around 6oz, sometimes up to 10, just to get it to blend.

Ends up being over 85g protien 40g carbs. If I don't eat that I end up starving when I wake up... Actually i'm starving when i wake up anyways...

** Since Chicken breasts are not all the same size. I basically have 24oz of Chicken a day, sometimes it's 3 small ones, or what not. I buy a 3lb bag of chicken, and eat half each day... So 24oz a day.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Daily Totals are as follows:

Calories

Protien

Carbs

calories might be my problem after adding it all up. But honestly I know i'm over 3K cause I always am sneaking a snake somewhere, be it an extra scoop of PB, or some string cheese. But i'm probably not over 3K by much.

Any thoughts or comments?

murk01

murk01

Awards
OD with the protein that's almost double what u need. Carbs, good mi would go higher. Keep the water up. Are u taking creatine?

Most SD gains are water and glycogen. So water and carbs are important.

How long are u into pct. How much have u lost so far.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Started PCT yesterday still at 215, well I was this morning anyways...

The creative is in the aftershock

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So up the carbs?

I posted the aftershock ingredients above, it's pretty much has everything you want post workout, all in one, it's expensive but I don't have to put 5 things in my shake just 1.

It has BCAAs, creatine, carbs, protein, to much else I can't spell while I'm driving lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
Sounds good G. Good luck with pct u where going with clomid?

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Yeah 100 first two days then

75/75/50/50/25(if needed)

These 2 days of high Clomid have sucked... Lol. Price we pay I guess lol

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So maybe drop protein 100g
Up carbs 100g

That sound good?

Calories look ok?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeah 100 first two days then

75/75/50/50/25(if needed)

These 2 days of high Clomid have sucked... Lol. Price we pay I guess lol
That's a daily dose? U need clomid at least 4 weeks.
To be honest u will lose almost half of what u gained from SD once u drop the bloat