Schwellingtin sets out to prove IBE wrong (sponsord)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's right I challenged IBE to send me 3 packets of Trenavar so I could log it. I highly doubt this compound HIGHLY so IBE let me try it to see what's up. This will be. No bull**** thread. I have used trenbolone injectable before so I know what to expect. Dosing will be high as I'm bridging this into my next cycle.

Dosing-60-100ngs a day

I'm starting with 50 and ramping up beginning day 3

Split
Monday- chest and abs superset every set
Tuesday back and shoulder superset every set
Wednesday legs and arms super set every set
Thursday rest do cardio
Repeat.

Diet will be a clean 2600 calories with emphasis on protein and fats with a little carbohydrate

Other supplements

Trt 200mg wk(prescribed)
T4 50mcg a day (prescribed)

I already lifted today took 30mgs when I got home going to do cardio stay tunes

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Atleast you got yours, i was promised 3 packs as well, still have yet to see them. No big deal, just hate it when people dont follow through.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I <3 tren so I'll be watching this intently.

ManBeast

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
subd...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went ahea and started at 60

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing yet cardio was not harder I remember with tren I puked while doing cardio tomorrow is back with some Deadlifts

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should settle my questions on this compound!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll ride along.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.
How Many in 3 packets?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I'm in what is your dosing gonna be and how long you gonna run for ? And what's your pct ? And what the hell is fina pellets lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-2786917967.png

Me 220lbs some more coming

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No there are 90 10mgs tabs I'm starting at 60mgs week one and ramping up

I have 3 packets so 180 tabs

I don't pct I'm on TRT meaning in prescribed testosterone so no need for pct as my test levels are always on point.
Cycle will be for about 25 days at which point I start my planned cycle of
Test 650mgs a week
SuperDrol 20mgs a day for our weeks
Bridged into epistane 60mgs a day

I dosed 60mgs today- nothing yet no vacularity nada tomorrow I will dose before I work out and in the evening

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-2056810495.png

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-2222260791.png

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know but it's day one to soon to assess if I don't feel anything by the end of week one I'm calling it quits. If this converts at a significant rate then I will know

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

tekno

Awards
I'm on day 28 of trenavar. Loving it. Gained 15-16lbs, while losing about a half inch on my waist. Set a new deadlier PR today, and tie my BP PR that I haven't been able to touch since I ran avant labs 1-test/4ad in 2003. Started 30/45/60 and now playing around with 75mg. Gained about 8-10 in first 2 weeks, plateaud and then jumped another 6lbs or in the past week.

I hope it works for you man. I think giving up after 1 week is a bit early. Give it at least 2 weeks, that seems to be when it really kicks in for most on the other boards. I know you want to try and prove IBE that it ain't that good, but you should at least give it a fair shot!! Good luck man.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know give me a month and they will e there
At the point you're at now, My mind starts messing with me, telling me i'm looking too skinny and then i have to fight the urge to immediately start bulking. You know what i mean?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do know what you mean lmao i feel "small" even though i know I'm not. I'm not a nr Olympia but that's not my goals either.
I will stay leaning out for the summer won't dip below 200 this is me at 220 if I drop even 10more lbs of fat I will be quite cut.

TWO WEEKS IT IS
If by day 14 I don't see anything it's out the window I told IBE if it works I will buy 10 packs. Let's see I doubt insomnia is going to be an issue but we shall see

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll be watching, but i'll check back in after a week or so, beginning of logs are boring. im more concerned with the end. :thumbsup:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i have that all the time. i think alot of bb's have a mild case of that body dismorphic disorder. the last cycle i did, i was 225lbs at 5'9 and i look in the mirror and still think i'm small. my aunt that i haven't seen in years saw me and said damn ur big now. i still dont see it. i guess its from lookin at too many pro bodybuilders all the time?
Yeah but when you're cutting it seems like your watching your arms get smaller and your chest and your legs. It goes against everything we started lifting for when we were young and skinny.. That's when you've got to be strong mentally and know that in the end you're gonna look jacked!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE
I feel warm all over- a good sign indeed trenbolone ace did this to me but as state it's day 1 we shall see what tomorrow brings

tekno

Awards
Sleep issue wasn't a problem for me. Got some of the "warm" feeling, but not waking up in puddle of sweat like some others I've heard of.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not buying that MENT or methyl Nor Testosterone has a VERY VERY VERY short half life like insanely I remember right it's around 2 TWO hours. MENT can no longer ligitamely be found on the black market if It could I would be all over it as MENT is amazing stuff

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No there are 90 10mgs tabs I'm starting at 60mgs week one and ramping up

I have 3 packets so 180 tabs

I don't pct I'm on TRT meaning in prescribed testosterone so no need for pct as my test levels are always on point.
Cycle will be for about 25 days at which point I start my planned cycle of
Test 650mgs a week
SuperDrol 20mgs a day for our weeks
Bridged into epistane 60mgs a day

I dosed 60mgs today- nothing yet no vacularity nada tomorrow I will dose before I work out and in the evening
Math seems a little off here^^^Lol Let's hope the results add up better.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol oops yeah 270

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which means I could run this at 100 mgs I might just do tgat

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I woke up a little late about to dose 3GS eat wait an hour and hit the gym. Today is back with some heavy deads will probably be hitting 380x6 for 3 Sets today each set super set with shoulders of course to keep heart rate up

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I woke up a little late about to dose 3GS eat wait an hour and hit the gym. Today is back with some heavy deads will probably be hitting 380x6 for 3 Sets today each set super set with shoulders of course to keep heart rate up
Sorry for the ignorance, but what's 3GS??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it is the iPhone I meant 30mgs

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am typing on an iPhone lol it is a 3GS but I meant to say I'm dosing 30mgs on Monday I'm upping to 70mgs

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
In to help me determine my next cycle. Just starting one, but already planning my next one. I think I have a problem...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I do have a problem

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you will get your this week sorry for the delay I have had the worst two weeks so it put me behinde

Atleast you got yours, i was promised 3 packs as well, still have yet to see them. No big deal, just hate it when people dont follow through.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IBE I'm bumping this it's for you