John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just go ECA and drink some ****in green tea. Just alternate days between aspirin and green tea.
May just try alternating or may just stick with eca all the way though well see

I'm sonfused. On top you say only 2 per day then on the bottom you say not to exceed 6 per day...am I mixing things up?
The directions on bronkaid say do not exceed 6 per day.

if a person is stimulant sensative start off at 1-2 per day and work up. I think 4 a day is the max dose just to be on the safe side.

Thats just me though my body always has side effects when I go too high in stimulants or Im just not use to the sides and dont want to get used to them. My body works lower dosing on stimulants. if you can handle them comfortabally without any sleep lose etc go for it I personally love my sleep.

exzile

Awards
Well..started my first EC stack today.

Honestly was nervous and still a bit nervous about it, lol. I'm quite healthy, but...still the side effects and risk's associated with it kinda make me un-easy.

25mg E (Bronkaid) 200mg C + 500mg of Green Tea Extract.

Thus far not terrible, pretty much what I expected I guess. Dry mouth, bit of jitters like I just slammed an espresso shot. Cleared me up a bit as far as breathing.

Will keep it at the one dose per day until next week sometime. I don't anticipate using more than 2 per day due to my fears + I honestly don't think anymore is all that big of a thing. I have read enough to assume the 2 per will be sufficient.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Well..started my first EC stack today.

Honestly was nervous and still a bit nervous about it, lol. I'm quite healthy, but...still the side effects and risk's associated with it kinda make me un-easy.

25mg E (Bronkaid) 200mg C + 500mg of Green Tea Extract.

Thus far not terrible, pretty much what I expected I guess. Dry mouth, bit of jitters like I just slammed an espresso shot. Cleared me up a bit as far as breathing.

Will keep it at the one dose per day until next week sometime. I don't anticipate using more than 2 per day due to my fears + I honestly don't think anymore is all that big of a thing. I have read enough to assume the 2 per will be sufficient.
good job being on the safer side of things, expect to get upset stomach from GTE, its not promised but Ive read multiple logs where people get sick from GTE, drink more than enough H2O (dry mouth), Bronkaid is a respiratory medicine, so any respiratory problems you have will clear up when taken :)

exzile

Awards
good job being on the safer side of things, expect to get upset stomach from GTE, its not promised but Ive read multiple logs where people get sick from GTE, drink more than enough H2O (dry mouth), Bronkaid is a respiratory medicine, so any respiratory problems you have will clear up when taken :)
Oh yea. I noticed the thirst thing pretty fast, lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
May just try alternating or may just stick with eca all the way though well see

The directions on bronkaid say do not exceed 6 per day.

if a person is stimulant sensative start off at 1-2 per day and work up. I think 4 a day is the max dose just to be on the safe side.

Thats just me though my body always has side effects when I go too high in stimulants or Im just not use to the sides and dont want to get used to them. My body works lower dosing on stimulants. if you can handle them comfortabally without any sleep lose etc go for it I personally love my sleep.
From what I understand you shouldn't take more than 100 mg of ephedra per day, so 4 tabs of bronkaid @ 25 mg per tab is correct. I'd probably do something like 1 the first day to assess tolerance, then 2 the second day to see if I notice the difference. From there, I would wait until my body adapts and I adjust to 2 tabs a day, and then repeat for 3 tabs, and for 4 tabs.

caffeine would be the same way. As for the asprin I would alternate that each day with GTE. I think that's how i'm going to run it when I give it a shot.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
From what I understand you shouldn't take more than 100 mg of ephedra per day, so 4 tabs of bronkaid @ 25 mg per tab is correct. I'd probably do something like 1 the first day to assess tolerance, then 2 the second day to see if I notice the difference. From there, I would wait until my body adapts and I adjust to 2 tabs a day, and then repeat for 3 tabs, and for 4 tabs.

caffeine would be the same way. As for the asprin I would alternate that each day with GTE. I think that's how i'm going to run it when I give it a shot.
i keep reading that its 100mg a day but i wasnt sure if that means ephedrine sulfate or pure ephedrine. if its pure then wouldnt it equate to like 5 tabs of bronkaid? im curious cuz i take up to 100 mg of ephedrine hcl on some days but that still works out to be like 80mg of pure ephedrine i think

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i keep reading that its 100mg a day but i wasnt sure if that means ephedrine sulfate or pure ephedrine. if its pure then wouldnt it equate to like 5 tabs of bronkaid? im curious cuz i take up to 100 mg of ephedrine hcl on some days but that still works out to be like 80mg of pure ephedrine i think
To be honest i'm not 100% sure either, but in this case i'm going to go with the less being more route and probably not run more than 4 tabs of bronkaid a day. If at any point I get adjusted to that, i'll probably take a break for a week or two and then start over again.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet, thanks
...I feel dumb asking this again, but each pill of Y is 2.5mg, I weigh 220, so how many pills a day is that? 10-12
.10mg/lb of bw split into 3 or 4 equal doses. More can be consumed but you must assess your tolerance. Doses combined with ephedrine MUST be approach with caution.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.10mg/lb of bw split into 3 or 4 equal doses. More can be consumed but you must assess your tolerance. Doses combined with ephedrine MUST be approach with caution.
I agree... mixing E and Y is just not worth it. It doesn't stimulate thermogenisis much more than the standard ECA, but with 10x the side effects.

Adams

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
honestly, I just want to know how much to take with each dose...I cannot figure that out. .10mg, when one pill is 2.5mg...I dont weight 250. Am I doing this right?
I agree... mixing E and Y is just not worth it. It doesn't stimulate thermogenisis much more than the standard ECA, but with 10x the side effects.

Adams
Im going to switch to ECA...1 baby Aspirin with my morning dose, maybe another with evening, not sure yet

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
ive been taking ecy for a couple weeks now, ive been ramping the doses up and i still dont really feel any negative effects. what exactly would it be? just anxiety and whatnot, i feel great on ecy. eca seems a little stronger but it could just be cuz i was used to the yohimbine when i switched. i just dont like the idea of taking too much asprin, i feel like it would inhibit muscle growth somehow

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, I just want to know how much to take with each dose...I cannot figure that out. .10mg, when one pill is 2.5mg...I dont weight 250. Am I doing this right?
Dude!?!:worried:

.10mg per pound of body weight.

220lbs x .10mg = 22mg.

Yeah, I know, still too hard.

22mg divided by 2.5mg = 8.8

Stick with 8.

8 divided by 4 times per day = 2

skratch

Awards
Dont give up on the yohimbe guys,you can always run the topical and get the same results with little to no sides.I cant take gte, it makes me want to throw up and if I add yohimbe on top I feel like a zombe.

You can also get away with an asprin every other day,the stuff stays in you for a while.

Also another not,when possible use ephedrine hci,its alot more potant and I only take one dose a day and it keeps me buzzed for almost 8 hours.

exzile

Awards
I know you are not supposed to drink alcohol with the E/C stack. But tonight I'm planning on going out with friends. If I took a dose at 7:30 AM will I be fine if I will not be drinking until 7:00 or later PM tonight?

Is all that happens is an intensified effect to the drinking? Or is it something worse to combine the stack and drinking?

Thanks!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you are not supposed to drink alcohol with the E/C stack. But tonight I'm planning on going out with friends. If I took a dose at 7:30 AM will I be fine if I will not be drinking until 7:00 or later PM tonight?

Is all that happens is an intensified effect to the drinking? Or is it something worse to combine the stack and drinking?

Thanks!
Eat throughout the day, and drink lots of fluids before indulging, and you will be fine. I got sick on ephedrine one time with a beer, but I had 3 doses in me, and not a lot of food. Being so far apart from your dose, you can eat, and drink fluids and be just normal.

Adams

exzile

Awards
Eat throughout the day, and drink lots of fluids before indulging, and you will be fine. I got sick on ephedrine one time with a beer, but I had 3 doses in me, and not a lot of food. Being so far apart from your dose, you can eat, and drink fluids and be just normal.

Adams
That's what I was thinking from my readings. I just wanted to make sure and not have anything out of the ordinary happen while out tonight...

Thank you!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i just dont like the idea of taking too much asprin, i feel like it would inhibit muscle growth somehow
Thats why Im taking just 1 baby Aspirin (81mg)-im starting ECA right now
Dude!?!:worried:

.10mg per pound of body weight.

220lbs x .10mg = 22mg.

Yeah, I know, still too hard.

22mg divided by 2.5mg = 8.8

Stick with 8.

8 divided by 4 times per day = 2
:thanks:
thanx man, the semester just got done with school, I do not want to do any math right now lol

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I take my Aspirin in the morning, with my first dose, MAYBE another one with an evening dose...the Y is causing me too much anxiety, Ill go back in a week or two

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Okay So I've read through this whole thread twice now, and been looking at it for the past couple of days as well. let me get this right. if I take e/y/gte/ it works better than e/c/a because the e/y compliment each other to target different types of receptors to help with my VAT fat. and the gte will provide prolonged benefits. is this correct? also I have not used any of these before so I would start out at e @ 10mg 2xday, [email protected], and gte at what?

also would anything of this have a negative reaction with USPLABS Jacked because I take two to three scoops on workout days, and recreate? which would add caffiene. or should I just drop the recreate?

Further more, I work out every day mon-fri weights and intense cardio; I'm on a ckd diet, and I also have a very active job. Should I only take the e once a day for now? And should I take this stack before or after my workouts. the y I have read in here I should take before...but what about the e/gte?

My gas station sells ephedra, and just ephedra for like 15 box for 25 10mg pills, wouldn't that be better than taking broncaid so I don't have the guistifin( cough stuff...however it's spelled)?

Tindolos

Awards
Okay So I've read through this whole thread twice now, and been looking at it for the past couple of days as well. let me get this right. if I take e/y/gte/ it works better than e/c/a because the e/y compliment each other to target different types of receptors to help with my VAT fat. and the gte will provide prolonged benefits. is this correct? also I have not used any of these before so I would start out at e @ 10mg 2xday, [email protected], and gte at what?

also would anything of this have a negative reaction with USPLABS Jacked because I take two to three scoops on workout days, and recreate? which would add caffiene. or should I just drop the recreate?

Further more, I work out every day mon-fri weights and intense cardio; I'm on a ckd diet, and I also have a very active job. Should I only take the e once a day for now? And should I take this stack before or after my workouts. the y I have read in here I should take before...but what about the e/gte?

My gas station sells ephedra, and just ephedra for like 15 box for 25 10mg pills, wouldn't that be better than taking broncaid so I don't have the guistifin( cough stuff...however it's spelled)?
From what I've heard, stay away from the gas station Ephedra. You would be better off with bronkaid, I believe.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
is there anything else besides broncaid? I really try to stay away from the cough meds? I have searched online, and through this thread but there is really nothing about just ephedra...

Tindolos

Awards
is there anything else besides broncaid? I really try to stay away from the cough meds? I have searched online, and through this thread but there is really nothing about just ephedra...
As far as I know, the legal supply of ephedra will more thank likely be in the form of an asthma medicine.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established

slow down champ, one question at a time lol
-Ive cut back on Jack3d to only 1 1/2 scoops pre WO
-as when to take the separate doses, 4-5 hours apart, I structure my timing on my day, so it varies
-I would stop Recreate, but thats just me...do what you want
-you grow a tolerance to only one E a day, so you'll have to increase it to two, just be sure your drinking alot of H2O and not alot of other forms of caffeine (coffee, energy drinks, soda)
-Bronkaid is a cough/respiratory medicine, to the best of my understanding its the best way to get E today, just dont go to extremes with how many you take

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
What about a dose of gte... I am thinking about buying nutra planets bulk gte. do you think that a eygte stack sounds good? should I add/take away anything?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
What about a dose of gte... I am thinking about buying nutra planets bulk gte. do you think that a eygte stack sounds good? should I add/take away anything?
I dont take GTE

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are people banking on GTE in the ECA stack? It doesn't replace the E, the C, or the A. It has certain properties as aspirin, but does not reproduce the prostaglandin activity, nor the cAMP activity. GTE has very little caffeine, so why are people wanting GTE instead of something in the ECA stack?

GTE is great, don't get me wrong, but not in the ECA stack.

Adams

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
gotca so just eca then... Thanks for all your help guys

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Why are people banking on GTE in the ECA stack? It doesn't replace the E, the C, or the A. It has certain properties as aspirin, but does not reproduce the prostaglandin activity, nor the cAMP activity. GTE has very little caffeine, so why are people wanting GTE instead of something in the ECA stack?

GTE is great, don't get me wrong, but not in the ECA stack.

Adams
bump

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was being sarcastic.

Cardio and diet work too :D
WELL PUT A SMILEY IN DAMMIT! :D

I agree... I only use ECA when a deadline is approaching for something... coupled with an intense amount of that novel stuff called.. Exercising.

Adams

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards

thats alot of questions haha
-i think the consensus so far is to stick to eca (i liked the ecy too but i guess it has more sides)
- avoid the jacked if possible or at least lower the dose. the geranium extract in it is pretty strong, ive gotten too overstimulated from that with eca and it affected my lift. now i just take e/y with jacked and skip the c for my pwo dose.
- if ur just taking it once a day the early morning dose might be best, or preworkout if u dont lift too late at night
- and u can always get primatene (or the walgreens knockoff brand) which is ephedrine hcl but as far as i know they all have guafeneisin in it

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
ive been taking ecy for a couple weeks now, ive been ramping the doses up and i still dont really feel any negative effects. what exactly would it be? just anxiety and whatnot, i feel great on ecy. eca seems a little stronger but it could just be cuz i was used to the yohimbine when i switched. i just dont like the idea of taking too much asprin, i feel like it would inhibit muscle growth somehow

some people... like me... are sensative to Y... my heart gets to racing....

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking from my readings. I just wanted to make sure and not have anything out of the ordinary happen while out tonight...

Thank you!
Taking E/C before drinking is fun! It makes you super giddy and social... kinda like if you've ever taken adderal and had a few drinks

Disclaimer: Taking my advice is hardly ever a good idea lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So my roommate was about to toss out a bottle of SudoGest (a prescription nasal decongestant). I grabbed it from him and took a look at the ingredients....

60 mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (per pill)

Worth using in a ECA or should I trash it? If it is worth using how would I dose it? Hoping to get one of the more knowledgable gents like B5150 in on this..thanks!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats alot of questions haha
-i think the consensus so far is to stick to eca (i liked the ecy too but i guess it has more sides)
- avoid the jacked if possible or at least lower the dose. the geranium extract in it is pretty strong, ive gotten too overstimulated from that with eca and it affected my lift. now i just take e/y with jacked and skip the c for my pwo dose.
- if ur just taking it once a day the early morning dose might be best, or preworkout if u dont lift too late at night
- and u can always get primatene (or the walgreens knockoff brand) which is ephedrine hcl but as far as i know they all have guafeneisin in it
guafeneisin is indeed in all the oct's. I searched at ephedrine the convience stores today and couldnt find ephedrine.its all synephedrine and stuff like that. the bronkiad is ephedrine sulfate..the primatene is ephedrine HCL. HCL converts at a slightly higher rate I think its like a ten percent difference. its not much. both work.

is any one having any problems with guafeneisin as far as being too much of a muscle relaxant or any other noticed problems?

So my roommate was about to toss out a bottle of SudoGest (a prescription nasal decongestant). I grabbed it from him and took a look at the ingredients....

Worth using in a ECA or should I trash it? If it is worth using how would I dose it? Hoping to get one of the more knowledgable gents like B5150 in on this..thanks!
No not worth it. The word pseudo means false look it up in the dictionary. youll get some effect mind you if you do it you need the real thing though or at least as close legally as you can get. In this case Bronkaid or primatene.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established

your roomate?? i assume your in college or old enough to realize #1 taking somebody's prescription is wrong..#2 psuedo means not true or..simply false.

trash it dude!!!!! go the bronkaid/primeatine route

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are some ways to to prevent bad experiences with this stack? I've seen in this thread it is recomended to drink plenty of water but is their anything else I should be taking or doing with this or anything I should be avoiding ? Thanks

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
No not worth it. The word pseudo means false look it up in the dictionary. youll get some effect mind you if you do it you need the real thing though or at least as close legally as you can get. In this case Bronkaid or primatene.
your roomate?? i assume your in college or old enough to realize #1 taking somebody's prescription is wrong..#2 psuedo means not true or..simply false.

trash it dude!!!!! go the bronkaid/primeatine route
I know what it means, i'm looking for someone to chime in that actually has experience with it or knows chemically how the pseduo works in comparison to sulfate/HCL.

I'm not in college and have taken other prescription drugs on various occasions since the age of 16....not so much anymore though! And you thinking it's wrong is a matter of opinion - some prescriptions are universal in that pretty much anyone can take them. But do realize that I also know that some aren't and can hurt you which is why i'm here doing my homework. I'm also starting to think sudogest isn't even a prescription drug it could just be an OTC.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave you an answer.

if you want me to break it down for you pe works 1/3 as good as ephedra thats about 33 %.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does any one know if 5-htp is okay to take with eca stack?

Im pretty sure it is , just in case though. 5-htp=serotonin, ephredine=norephedrine or some chemical named like this

5-htp is dosed before sleep

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
does any one know if 5-htp is okay to take with eca stack?

Im pretty sure it is , just in case though. 5-htp=serotonin, ephredine=norephedrine or some chemical named like this

5-htp is dosed before sleep
No idea...

should someone taper down when ending a ECA/ECY cycle? (1/2/3/3/2/1)? or just end it cold (1/2/3/3)?

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
No idea...

should someone taper down when ending a ECA/ECY cycle? (1/2/3/3/2/1)? or just end it cold (1/2/3/3)?
ive read of it being done both ways. if ur prone to it u might get some withdrawal symptoms?

i just ended mine, i missed a couple doses and decided to just stop. so i went from 100mg hcl to 0 overnight, i feel fine.

if u want to be cautious maybe just spend the last week tapering down one dose every few days until u get to none. im not sure a whole week is necessary for each

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ive read of it being done both ways. if ur prone to it u might get some withdrawal symptoms?

i just ended mine, i missed a couple doses and decided to just stop. so i went from 100mg hcl to 0 overnight, i feel fine.

if u want to be cautious maybe just spend the last week tapering down one dose every few days until u get to none. im not sure a whole week is necessary for each
I'm just tapering down because I feel safer that way lol, I'll do it every 2 or 3 days... :thanks: man

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
so i was a bit annoyed when the ax rep posted in her about slim xtreme but HOLY ****. i just tried the sample i got after taking a 5 day break from eca. it feels soooo alike its ridiculous.

it feels just like an eca/ecy dose only without the sweating (but without the euphoria/ high as well). im not sure about the actual results being as its only 1 day but it definitely provides the energy and appetite suppression. (its odd, eca barely suppressed my appetite past day 2, i personally dont like that aspect). im off the walls right now, i just did 35 mins cardio an hour ago and im already looking for things to do.

i dont think its on par with eca but it might be a good way to cycle off/ use in between cycles. its about 15 bucks more than an eca stack i think but it avoids the guafeineisn issues. im finishing up 2 more weeks of eca and stopping for a bit but in a few months i might consider it if the price drops. just a thought.