Save your money use ECA Stack

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I do Baby Asprin (1-2X a day) they're only 81mg...are you taking a full A?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I do Baby Asprin (1-2X a day) they're only 81mg...are you taking a full A?
Nope. just the baby aspirin. I take it every other day as the half life of aspirin is rather long; stays in your system for awhile. The days I don't take aspirin I drink a few cups of green tea.

It would make sense to up your dosage of aspirin as you up your dosage of E and C.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Nope. just the baby aspirin. I take it every other day as the half life of aspirin is rather long; stays in your system for awhile. The days I don't take aspirin I drink a few cups of green tea.

It would make sense to up your dosage of aspirin as you up your dosage of E and C.
yes, but you only take one, EOD...doesnt correlate to what you just said (in bold)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
yes, but you only take one, EOD...doesnt correlate to what you just said (in bold)
Right, because currently i'm only taking one pill of E and one pill of C. So when i up it to 2 pills of E and 2 pills of C, i'll take two pills of A EOD.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, because currently i'm only taking one pill of E and one pill of C. So when i up it to 2 pills of E and 2 pills of C, i'll take two pills of A EOD.
Are you E caps, 12.5 or 25?

Cause if you are taking 50mgs E, and 400 C... my lord, my heart would explode. I wouldnt be able to take the head tingles alone.

dusk

dusk

Awards

Cause if you are taking 50mgs E, and 400 C... my lord, my heart would explode. I wouldnt be able to take the head tingles alone.
Im not sensitive to stims much. After getting the diet in check, even without feeling much from it, i still found ec effective at 25/200.

If darkhalf is about to say he runs 50/400... my daring side to do everything to the extreme is kicking in and im going to have to try next time i stack it. Altho that seems like a pretty high dose if you plan on doing cardio or an intense wo. ie when i am cutting, i do alot of super sets etc

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
my bad DarkHalf...
after 4 weekd of ECA I felt incredible, once I got my diet down the fat seemed to just fall off! I wish I could run ECA or ECY for 12 weeks LOL

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

The E is 25mg sulfate, and the C is 200mg. I've been dosing that daily since tuesday, and i've almost completely adjusted to it. This coming tuesday i'll up it to 50mg E, 400 C, and 2 baby aspirin (aspirin EOD). I'll continue to work my way up and assess my tolerance as necessary. Will only increase every 7 days at the earliest...and if I need more time to adjust to increased dosage then i'll take as much time as needed.

my bad DarkHalf...
after 4 weekd of ECA I felt incredible, once I got my diet down the fat seemed to just fall off! I wish I could run ECA or ECY for 12 weeks LOL
I'm doing a modified CKD diet that palumbo came up with for evan centropani. So i've got the diet down, going to run it for a few more weeks and then start an 8 week epi/11-oxo bridge.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a modified CKD diet that palumbo came up with for evan centropani. So i've got the diet down, going to run it for a few more weeks and then start an 8 week epi/11-oxo bridge.
I'm just trying to get cut up before I do my Hdrol/Furango cycle...

bftiedt

Awards
Hmm.. This has got me thinking ... I was going to do a clen cycle but now I might got with this

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. This has got me thinking ... I was going to do a clen cycle but now I might got with this
I've heard that people have almost equivalent results on both ECA and clen. Go to CVS or Walgreens they have everything you need.

bftiedt

Awards
Any links or guides on all I need or what brands work best?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
this may be a dumb question, but why is it you can run clen for a longer amount of time than ECA/ECY???

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
this may be a dumb question, but why is it you can run clen for a longer amount of time than ECA/ECY???
I think it's all based on personal preference and how your body responds to the compounds. They both act on the same pathways from what I understand. I wouldn't run ECA for more than 8 weeks (4 weeks to work up a tolerance and then 4 weeks to ween yourself off).

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I think it's all based on personal preference and how your body responds to the compounds. They both act on the same pathways from what I understand. I wouldn't run ECA for more than 8 weeks (4 weeks to work up a tolerance and then 4 weeks to ween yourself off).
thats what Im thinking...6-8 weeks. r u still running it?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
yea, I miss it, it was like crack, once your off of it you realize the effect lol

skratch

Awards
clen shuts down your receptors in less than 2 weeks,its very strong and your body adjusts fast.

Thats why poeple used to do 1 week eca 1 week clen.

Iv never heard of anyone doing clen for over 3 weeks,eca on the other hand works past 8 weeks of use.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea, I miss it, it was like crack, once your off of it you realize the effect lol
keep taking the caffeine and maybe slowly lower the caff dosing and transitioning or bridging it with l-tyrosine untill your taking tyrosine alone. Then maybe cut down on tyrosine if you like

cold turkey would cause uncomfortable sides. ive done it cold turkey and it took about a full week to feel normal again. the above is a better option

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
keep taking the caffeine and maybe slowly lower the caff dosing and transitioning or bridging it with l-tyrosine untill your taking tyrosine alone. Then maybe cut down on tyrosine if you like

cold turkey would cause uncomfortable sides. ive done it cold turkey and it took about a full week to feel normal again. the above is a better option
yea I stopped cold turkey and when I started eating carbs again, I had insane hunger pains, next time Ill taper off more efficient

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did, disagree.

but for 1. i never quoted you or said hey smeethon I'm talking to you.

number 2. you probably should have learned to warm up and stretch more efficiently, and be more in tune with your body as to when to and when not to push yourself beyond a certain limit. Happens often with amateur lifters

number 3. she is 5'4 205 female. I'll say it again, female. I'm not asking her to race herself into injuries like you did. Or even do any sort of high intensity cardio. I'm saying she needs to strive to improve her physical fitness by upping her intensity. Improving just a little every or every other workout. Low intensity walking is not going to do it, She needs to push herself so that what was low intensity 2 weeks ago is a cake walk today.

number 4. HITT training burns too much muscle when you don't have the adequate nutrients running through your system, or if you do 45 minutes of it like you did and burn yourself out. So your opinion on it is understandable. Ideally you would want to do half the time.

number 5. i don't know if she is a football player or not, but judging by her goals I'm going to guess no, or unless she wants to be a wide receiver
Hate to veer this off track again, but I have to agree, and it's a shame HIIT is being presented this way, and was never intended to be run for 45min at a time and certainly not 6x a week. Sprinting definitely has helped me and I doubt I will ever use low intensity cardio again. GPP and HIIT are superb for all aspects of conditioning, Vo2, fat loss while sparing muscle. Smeton, have you done GPP and do you consider that to be catabolic to muscle? I feel like if you supplement correctly, HIIT and GPP can be very effective while sparing muscle and increasing metabolism far greater than low intensity cardio (just from personal experience).

Back on topic, and forgive my ignorance but the point of aspirin in the stack is to keep cAMP levels elevated, so are you saying since the 1/2life of aspirin is pretty long (according to the profile on wiki a 300-600mg dose is only 3.5+- hours) it doesn't really matter if 81mg is taken or 325mg?

point312

Awards
Ok ill come off the sideline on this one....

If you want to do the eca stack just do it look up the info there is alot out there on it...

all the variants of it look at it like this jacking off is good but sex is better go for the real thing.....

I have used this website for years now.....

dne-ephedrine.com

fax them 2 forms of id and you can buy as much ephedrine as your state will allow you to have...After you fax you info i just called them i couldn't find a defined answer for AZ...I also put in an order for what i wanted and they only charged and sent what i could have i don't know if they still do it.....

I also buy my caffine from them too its cheap for the pills....

Oh yeah for AZ you can only get the bolt ephedrine formula 200 x2 boxs i don't know how frequently you can order but i do this every few months on and off....

Since i dont have enough posts it won't let me post a link but search dne-ephedrine and thats the site i use...

Your Welcome...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill come off the sideline on this one....

If you want to do the eca stack just do it look up the info there is alot out there on it...

all the variants of it look at it like this jacking off is good but sex is better go for the real thing.....

I have used this website for years now.....

dne-ephedrine.com

fax them 2 forms of id and you can buy as much ephedrine as your state will allow you to have...After you fax you info i just called them i couldn't find a defined answer for AZ...I also put in an order for what i wanted and they only charged and sent what i could have i don't know if they still do it.....

I also buy my caffine from them too its cheap for the pills....

Oh yeah for AZ you can only get the bolt ephedrine formula 200 x2 boxs i don't know how frequently you can order but i do this every few months on and off....

Since i dont have enough posts it won't let me post a link but search dne-ephedrine and thats the site i use...

Your Welcome...
Using this method will still cost you more than going to walgreens or CVS, and you don't have to fax them two photo IDs. Walgreens and CVS have bronkaid, no doze, and bayer which is all you need. This website sells you the same **** and it's more expensive.

I bought 2 boxes of bronkaid, 1 bottle of no doze, and 1 bottle of bayer for about 40 bucks.

point312

Awards
Using this method will still cost you more than going to walgreens or CVS, and you don't have to fax them two photo IDs. Walgreens and CVS have bronkaid, no doze, and bayer which is all you need. This website sells you the same **** and it's more expensive.

I bought 2 boxes of bronkaid, 1 bottle of no doze, and 1 bottle of bayer for about 40 bucks.

I was unaware we were splitting hairs and pinching pennies!!

However since we are splitting hairs...i never said 2 photo ids and if you would have checked the website and read on any of the order pages under the amount this disclaimer is clearly there ill paste it for your convience...

California
Outside of the United States

Any and all orders requesting a shipment into one of these areas will be cancelled.

Federal and state regulations limit shipments of ephedrine and ephedrine products. Please be aware that this could impact the quantity and / or type of ephedrine products that we are able to ship to you. If you have questions, please feel free to call 1-800-221-1833 prior to ordering. In addition, two (2) valid forms of identification and a completed identification form are required in order to receive ephedrine products.

Please click on the following link for the identification form and submission instructions:

DNE Identification Form

Also for penny pinching i guess some people are looking for the cheapest way...As for myself i value my time and would rather it be shipped to me for my convience or lazy ass however you look at it neither of us are wrong on that one....but before we blindly bash one way of getting around the barn please note that theres lots of ways around the barn but we get to the same place.....keep being frugel it will pay off in the long run!!!

skratch

Awards
i ordered online from a site and they didnt want anyform of id.I posted it somewhere in this thread.

I went with rapid action because its 25mg of hci not sulf and has half the q in it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was unaware we were splitting hairs and pinching pennies!!

However since we are splitting hairs...i never said 2 photo ids and if you would have checked the website and read on any of the order pages under the amount this disclaimer is clearly there ill paste it for your convience...

California
Outside of the United States

Any and all orders requesting a shipment into one of these areas will be cancelled.

Federal and state regulations limit shipments of ephedrine and ephedrine products. Please be aware that this could impact the quantity and / or type of ephedrine products that we are able to ship to you. If you have questions, please feel free to call 1-800-221-1833 prior to ordering. In addition, two (2) valid forms of identification and a completed identification form are required in order to receive ephedrine products.

Please click on the following link for the identification form and submission instructions:

DNE Identification Form

Also for penny pinching i guess some people are looking for the cheapest way...As for myself i value my time and would rather it be shipped to me for my convience or lazy ass however you look at it neither of us are wrong on that one....but before for blindly bash one way of getting around the barn please note that theres lots of ways around the barn but we get to the same place.....keep being frugel it will pay off in the long run!!!
You need to get up off your high horse there tanto. You obviously have a damn interest in said useless ass company, so get up off of it.

Cheaper, and no shipping at walgreens... same ephedrine, why in the world would you pay more? And if you are humping on being lazy, you are on the wrong forum there turbo.

Adams

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You need to get up off your high horse there tanto. You obviously have a damn interest in said useless ass company, so get up off of it.

Cheaper, and no shipping at walgreens... same ephedrine, why in the world would you pay more? And if you are humping on being lazy, you are on the wrong forum there turbo.

Adams
My point exactly.

point312

Awards

Adams
No high horse i just don't like to be bashed for nothing if i have it coming then ill take it i was offering an option and since its not the one you like you argue.....

I have no interest in the company other than they have supplied me products when i have ordered them in a timely fashion...

"humping on being lazy" If you must know im watching a couple stocks i have an interest in one is palm im hoping for decent gains on the release of the pre phone i do have a bit of money riding on that investment...as for lazy not me my man i have already ran 3 miles in an average time and took my son to school and waiting for 10 to come around for 2 clients to show up for mma training then ill nap and do my p.m. session around 4-5 this is a normal day for me...oh yeah i like to take 1 day off every 8-10 depending on how i feel...

I hope your day is going well it seems not since you would rather argue then just take the information for what it is if it doesnt appeal to you thats fine it will help someone...since you have alot of time on your hands also you should search ...masakatsu agatsu for the meaning you might find it interesting....

Skratch can you post the website name or link i missed it when i went through the posts...thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No high horse i just don't like to be bashed for nothing if i have it coming then ill take it i was offering an option and since its not the one you like you argue.....

I have no interest in the company other than they have supplied me products when i have ordered them in a timely fashion...

"humping on being lazy" If you must know im watching a couple stocks i have an interest in one is palm im hoping for decent gains on the release of the pre phone i do have a bit of money riding on that investment...as for lazy not me my man i have already ran 3 miles in an average time and took my son to school and waiting for 10 to come around for 2 clients to show up for mma training then ill nap and do my p.m. session around 4-5 this is a normal day for me...oh yeah i like to take 1 day off every 8-10 depending on how i feel...

I hope your day is going well it seems not since you would rather argue then just take the information for what it is if it doesnt appeal to you thats fine it will help someone...since you have alot of time on your hands also you should search ...masakatsu agatsu for the meaning you might find it interesting....

Actually, you retorted in a negative fashion to someone that was just trying to give you help/advice. Your demeanor in response to a simple informational post was confrontational and condescending. Reread, the back and forth.

bbforlifee

bbforlifee

Awards
Clen for 4 weeks then ECA for 4 weeks and go back and forth till results are achieved. :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Clen for 4 weeks then ECA for 4 weeks and go back and forth till results are achieved. :D
I don't know how effective this would be as Clen and ECA both work on the same pathways, clen just happens to be a little stronger and seems best ran at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

point312

Awards
Actually, you retorted in a negative fashion to someone that was just trying to give you help/advice. Your demeanor in response to a simple informational post was confrontational and condescending. Reread, the back and forth.

I would only expect a negative response after a reply to me that the company i simply suggested is overpriced and sells the same **** as a walgreens or cvs in no way was that post ment to be informational can you see how i would take it?However in this thread you share some good information and i thank you for that but if you don't like the company i suggest you attack me implying i have a vested interest in the company....maybe it would be better stated i can get it cheaper or hey dumbass i pay xxx for the product you could be saving xxx and i then could have a retort in a different manner...

you can buy your products from whoever you like and ill do the same keep up the good work in the things you do...we can throw this back and forth all day but its becoming a dead horse now thanks for the info on being able to get the product for a cheaper price....

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would only expect a negative response after a reply to me that the company i simply suggested is overpriced and sells the same **** as a walgreens or cvs in no way was that post ment to be informational can you see how i would take it?However in this thread you share some good information and i thank you for that but if you don't like the company i suggest you attack me implying i have a vested interest in the company....maybe it would be better stated i can get it cheaper or hey dumbass i pay xxx for the product you could be saving xxx and i then could have a retort in a different manner...

you can buy your products from whoever you like and ill do the same keep up the good work in the things you do...we can throw this back and forth all day but its becoming a dead horse now thanks for the info on being able to get the product for a cheaper price....
Eh, it is done.

point312

Awards
I don't know how effective this would be as Clen and ECA both work on the same pathways, clen just happens to be a little stronger and seems best ran at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

I have used clen and eca to cut from 200 to fight at 185 in 8 weeks in the past the eca is better for me...because the clen seems to be alittle to much for training and water loss...during the training sessions

i would say the eca is better then clen for me

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

Use whatever site or method you wish, I just wanted it to be known to everyone else reading this thread that it's cheaper, quicker, and less hassle to go to a CVS/Walgreens than using the website you provided. That is informational, and factual. Sorry if you were offended.

skratch

Awards
Since this has been brought up again,I dont know why some of you are so crazzy about 5 bucks.

first bronkaid sux....period,its ephedrine sul.not hci,every single study is based off ephedrine HCI.

second primatene is ok but has 12.5 mg and youd have to take in double the Guaifenesin

rapid action ephedrine is 25mg ephedrine hci and 200mg Guaifenesin/tab,it comes in 48 cap bottles and runs about 17 bucks.

So when you go to walgreens at least make sure your buying ephedrine hci,or buy online and be done with it,I dont like giving them my id when I buy from the local stores anyway

carry on

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Since this has been brought up again,I dont know why some of you are so crazzy about 5 bucks.

first bronkaid sux....period,its ephedrine sul.not hci,every single study is based off ephedrine HCI.

second primatene is ok but has 12.5 mg and youd have to take in double the Guaifenesin

rapid action ephedrine is 25mg ephedrine hci and 200mg Guaifenesin/tab,it comes in 48 cap bottles and runs about 17 bucks.

So when you go to walgreens at least make sure your buying ephedrine hci,or buy online and be done with it,I dont like giving them my id when I buy from the local stores anyway

carry on
Have you ever taken bronkaid? I'm using it now and it's working like a charm. Both bronkaid and primatene get the job done. There is a very little difference in the effectiveness of sulfate and hcl.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

carry on
The salt is not changing the base compound, but instead changing absobtion and half life times. I use Walgreen Primatene generic (I like the Guif).... but I cant see the sulfate being much different in effects. Like saying Test Enanthate and Cyp have broadly different effects.

Adams

skratch

Awards
HCI lasts way longer for me and is more affected,its more potant and is what was used to make the eca stack.

take what ever you think works best for you,but hci>sulfate end of story.

point312

Awards
skratch what is the website you mentioned earlier??i didnt catch it when i read the thread.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

carry on
skratch your very misinforming. see the below post

Have you ever taken bronkaid? I'm using it now and it's working like a charm. Both bronkaid and primatene get the job done. There is a very little difference in the effectiveness of sulfate and hcl.
its about the same I think hcl is 20 % % and sulfate 18 there is very little difference so much it really doesnt matter much

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
skratch your very misinforming. see the below post

its about the same I think hcl is 20 % % and sulfate 18 there is very little difference so much it really doesnt matter much

x2

I believe there is a post earlier in this thread that tells you the difference between HCL and Sulfate. If HCL works better for you, that's great. Sulfate may also work better for others than HCL, so do not knock it. Everyone will respond differently to different compounds.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
IDK wut they problem is, but since Ive been off of ECA, my appetite is through the roof, is this because the suppression is gone? or did I do something wrong? I am always hungry!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
IDK wut they problem is, but since Ive been off of ECA, my appetite is through the roof, is this because the suppression is gone? or did I do something wrong? I am always hungry!!
that's what I would assume. But when are we supposed to be full on a cut anyways =p

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes Eca is an appetite suppressant. Its best to time it for when you go back into eating more calories mode.

skratch

Awards
Well if some of you want some hard info on why hci is better,I posted the patent on eca,there is over 5000 pages of research there if some of you feel like going out to buy the books they refer to.

Hci is better and has been proven time and time again to be better,tell that to the doctors that spent a decade working of the eca stack that sulfate is better and ask them why they didnt use sulfate.

go take 50mg of sulfate and then wait a few days and take 50mg of hci and you will see why they use it.

way to much broscience in here folks,what I post is backed by research,not hersay of what you think works like a charm.

I foget the site I got mine from,I just did a search for rapid action ephedrine and it came up.

also if someone has ppa(nor ehedrine base)witch I do,means that its just as good as nor ephedrine hci.....guess what? i have almost 500 pills of ppa that dosnt do crap when taken,nothing and I made a thread on asking how to add an hci to the base to make it more potant.

HCI makes a huge difference on the drugs at hand,if you think other wise thats fine but dont come in here preaching like its as good because its not and there is science behind it.

look up the eca patent and see how many univesities used sulfate,Oh wait let me just save you the time,thats right NONE....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now now you dont want to admit your wrong...dude do some more research before you bash stuff and run your mouth. just admit that you were wrong both convert to the same thing basically.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well if some of you want some hard info on why hci is better,I posted the patent on eca,there is over 5000 pages of research there if some of you feel like going out to buy the books they refer to.

Hci is better and has been proven time and time again to be better,tell that to the doctors that spent a decade working of the eca stack that sulfate is better and ask them why they didnt use sulfate.

go take 50mg of sulfate and then wait a few days and take 50mg of hci and you will see why they use it.

way to much broscience in here folks,what I post is backed by research,not hersay of what you think works like a charm.

I foget the site I got mine from,I just did a search for rapid action ephedrine and it came up.

also if someone has ppa(nor ehedrine base)witch I do,means that its just as good as nor ephedrine hci.....guess what? i have almost 500 pills of ppa that dosnt do crap when taken,nothing and I made a thread on asking how to add an hci to the base to make it more potant.

HCI makes a huge difference on the drugs at hand,if you think other wise thats fine but dont come in here preaching like its as good because its not and there is science behind it.

look up the eca patent and see how many univesities used sulfate,Oh wait let me just save you the time,thats right NONE....
post a link. We all don't mind being proven wrong every once and a while so long as we become educated and learn something in the process.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Again, I ask you... is Test Enanthate so much better than Cypionate?

When you come to a conclusion you will realize how absurd your statements are.

Now if you want to get into the weight of the salts, then we can have a discussion instead of randomly spewing thoughts with no proof to back it up other than "Well they used it in a study."

The sulfate is much heavier than its counterpart... hence:
Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

Adjust for weight.

Adams