SARMs on SARMs on SARMs

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
You said you’ve ran S23 multiple times?

How would you classify it? More of a mass builder or better for cutting? How is your mood? Any increase in libido? How would you rate it size vs strength meaning is it better for size or strength? How much are you dosing daily?

I have some on hand, I just don’t want to drop any weight. Currently 4 weeks into LGD, taking MK677 and test as a base.
Libido was up initially but pretty sure that was the rad. It’s in clinical trials for a birth control for males so libido shouldn’t be expected haha Bit of aggression in the gym but I’m a pretty chill guy. As far as mass and whatnot that’s all based on diet. It’s really cool and can be whatever you want it to be. I’ve leaned out tremendously and have become super vascular with consistent strength gains. I’ve dosed between 20-40 mg. 40 shut me down real quick but shouldn’t be a problem if you have a base.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I haven't caught this log until now. Solid gains happening here! Sub'd!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really like s23. Running it now for the second time with trest and both times noticed a big strength increase when it kicks in.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any noticeable sides? Im worried about hair loss/shedding, which I have seen in some logs.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any noticeable sides? Im worried about hair loss/shedding, which I have seen in some logs.
Yeah, actually I have noticed my leg hair is a lot thinner but no change up top.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are better in the long run when it comes to sides and other issues when it comes to PH’s am I right?
What is a good sarm you’ve had great results with if you want to cut.
Also what are some good ones to stack for a beginner?

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are better in the long run when it comes to sides and other issues when it comes to PH’s am I right?
What is a good sarm you’ve had great results with if you want to cut.
Also what are some good ones to stack for a beginner?
Only side I’ve experienced was some ****ty lethargy but if I were to be pinning I would of had zero sides.(but if I’m pinning their are better options than sarms) As far as sides it’s hard telling because of the limited research done on sarms. For a beginner I’d say run ostarine and maybe s4. Just do your research and know what to expect and how to counteract certain sides.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I haven’t noticed anything the three times I’ve ran it. But I’m already pretty thin. ****ing genetics haha

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Only side I’ve experienced was some ****ty lethargy but if I were to be pinning I would of had zero sides.(but if I’m pinning their are better options than sarms) As far as sides it’s hard telling because of the limited research done on sarms. For a beginner I’d say run ostarine and maybe s4. Just do your research and know what to expect and how to counteract certain sides.
S4 Andarine the same thing right? Wanna make sure I get the right ones. Taking both oral.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
S4 Andarine the same thing right? Wanna make sure I get the right ones. Taking both oral.
Yessir. But beware of the possibility of temporarily having ****ty night vision. At 50 mgs it’s more of a slight yellow tint if anything at all. But I think you’ll really enjoy your cycle. How long are you going to run them?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Yessir. But beware of the possibility of temporarily having ****ty night vision. At 50 mgs it’s more of a slight yellow tint if anything at all. But I think you’ll really enjoy your cycle. How long are you going to run them?
I’ll most likely run the s4 50mg split for 30 days then the osta I’ll run for 30 days 30 mg a day.
Haven’t ran it before though so any suggestions? That’d be my idea just get a 30 day cut.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I’ll most likely run the s4 50mg split for 30 days then the osta I’ll run for 30 days 30 mg a day.
Haven’t ran it before though so any suggestions? That’d be my idea just get a 30 day cut.
I’d run it for longer honestly. Weeks 3-6 really start to get fun. 4 weeks you’ll just shut yourself down for not a lot of gains. I’ve ran a few cycles that short and wish I would of stayed on longer. I’m 10 weeks into my run and still seeing great gains. I’d say 8 weeks would be a good starting run.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
I’d run it for longer honestly. Weeks 3-6 really start to get fun. 4 weeks you’ll just shut yourself down for not a lot of gains. I’ve ran a few cycles that short and wish I would of stayed on longer. I’m 10 weeks into my run and still seeing great gains. I’d say 8 weeks would be a good starting run.
Okay awesome man well how should I run it by week then if I’m going to do 8 weeks
S4 is 25mg a cap
Octa is 10 mg a cap

So if I’m gonna run it for 8 weeks I should get a couple bottles of each then?

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Okay awesome man well how should I run it by week then if I’m going to do 8 weeks
S4 is 25mg a cap
Octa is 10 mg a cap

So if I’m gonna run it for 8 weeks I should get a couple bottles of each then?
Yeah that would be a good idea. 50mg and 20 would be good. Got pct lined up?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that would be a good idea. 50mg and 20 would be good. Got pct lined up?
Yessir and for Sarms you just need a basic on support like milk thistle don’t you probably 1200mg

Pct is gonna be
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Probably gonna take DAA for a little boost in my test through my pct as well. Sound alright? Or do you know of a good natty booster that works real well. I already bought it cause the reviews but DAA Max is what I have now I haven’t started my prohormone cycle yet but after that cycle I wanna do a cut which is why I’m asking around about these Sarms.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Also the dosage of the Sarms should remain consistent through the cycle? Just wanna cover all the small details haha.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Yessir and for Sarms you just need a basic on support like milk thistle don’t you probably 1200mg

Pct is gonna be
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Probably gonna take DAA for a little boost in my test through my pct as well. Sound alright? Or do you know of a good natty booster that works real well. I already bought it cause the reviews but DAA Max is what I have now I haven’t started my prohormone cycle yet but after that cycle I wanna do a cut which is why I’m asking around about these Sarms.
Eh probably not necessary but sure doesn’t hurt! I use iron labs nutrition cycle support. Pretty solid all in one and cheap! Under 20 on amazon. Milk thistle won’t do much by itself. Iron labs has stuff for blood pressure/liver/and other goodies. Any natty test booster will work. The nolva/Clomid are the workhorses anyways. And yes, keep it at the same dose.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Eh probably not necessary but sure doesn’t hurt! I use iron labs nutrition cycle support. Pretty solid all in one and cheap! Under 20 on amazon. Milk thistle won’t do much by itself. Iron labs has stuff for blood pressure/liver/and other goodies. Any natty test booster will work. The nolva/Clomid are the workhorses anyways. And yes, keep it at the same dose.
Appreciate it man I’ll be looking forward to this cycle I got it pinned

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it man I’ll be looking forward to this cycle I got it pinned

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well fellas I’ve been slipping this week. Been out hunting every day after work. Made it to the gym twice. Weight is steady at 236/237. I figure if I get one deer it equals out to a whole hell of a lot of gains. Haha that’s how I’m justifying it. But I have about 2 weeks of sarms left so I’m hitting it hard and finishing out with a bang.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Weights up to 243. Hit a pr on seated barbell shoulder press of 250x5. Feeling wonderful.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Few years ago I blew out my acl/pcl and have avoided squats like the plague. I’ve been training legs just other ways. Did some squats today and worked up to 315 for a clean single. Not a lot of weight but huge for me.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Nice little fun fact, got my jeans out that I couldn’t fit into last year, tried them on and they are baggy around the waist. I’m about 20 lbs heavier than I was last fall too.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just added in S23! I’m 6 weeks into my Blast.

Current cycle:
Test C - 350mg/wk
LGD - 20mg/ed
S23 - 25mg/ed (just started)
MK677 - 12.5mg/ed
CEL cycle assist + Tudca
Anastrozole - 1mg/wk

For those of you who have ran S23, should I bump up my dosage?

I have ran sarms three times, most recent cycle was lgd 20mg and rad 20mg, no sides, 6’2 200lbs 10%bf, I got enough S23 to bump it up just didn’t know if I should wait or bump it up now if 25mg/ed isn’t much?

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Another pr today fellas. 275x5 on flat bench. Been quite a long time since I’ve hit 275 5 times. Next up 315x5 haha

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Gaaawd I don’t want this cycle to stop. Gains keep coming by the ****ing truckload. **** my health haha

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
How much longer do you got?
Friday Pct starts but I’m considering just putting myself on trt(it’s going to happen,made a lot of poor choices as a younger person) and cruising on ostarine.

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Friday Pct starts but I’m considering just putting myself on trt(it’s going to happen,made a lot of poor choices as a younger person) and cruising on ostarine.
Any updates? how's the PCT? Are you holding your gains?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gaaawd I don’t want this cycle to stop. Gains keep coming by the ****ing truckload. **** my health haha
Enjoy following your log. I started S23 10 days ago, but have no discolored urine like is commonly reported. Did you experience this? What brand SARMS were you running?

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy following your log. I started S23 10 days ago, but have no discolored urine like is commonly reported. Did you experience this? What brand SARMS were you running?
Not really. Few days where I wasn’t on top of my water intake I had a bit of dehydrated looking pee. My pee stunk pretty bad though haha i found a really good deal on tudca so I picked some up for ****s and giggles. I have a free blood draw before the end of the year. I’m thinking about waiting until pct is done. I really think that my natural test is shot but I’m going to give it a full 4 week pct and have my levels checked.(bring in trt!)

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I’ll have a cycle recap sometime in the near future. Waiting for the right worker to be at the gym so I don’t have to pay to use their inbody scan.( I know it’s not accurate but I have before cycle numbers and I’d like to compare) Results have been nothing short of amazing.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
First week of pct was a success. Started the cycle at 222-225 and I’m staying steady at 248-250. No lost strength. Feel kind of depressed but that’s to be expect d but still getting my food and workouts in. I can’t say exactly how much of the weight/strength came directly from the sarms because of how hungry they made me. I was eating like a mad man. It got so bad that I had to tell my boss I was hypoglycemic so I had to eat every 2 hours.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Just watched some inspiring story and found myself tearing up. This Clomid be ****ing with me haha

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just watched some inspiring story and found myself tearing up. This Clomid be ****ing with me haha
Thats why I stuck with Nolva, now dont need any anymore

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I stuck with Nolva, now dont need any anymore
Haha ****s crazy man. I’d imagine this is how women feel on their periods. Oh well, all part of the process I suppose haha I can deal with being a bitch for a few weeks to keep the 20+ lbs I’ve put on.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha ****s crazy man. I’d imagine this is how women feel on their periods. Oh well, all part of the process I suppose haha I can deal with being a bitch for a few weeks to keep the 20+ lbs I’ve put on.
Its good for u to get in touch with your feminine side mate!

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Got some body acne going on. Must be the boys are starting to work again.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
The boys are plumping up nicely as well. God I love science

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1