SARMs on SARMs on SARMs

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Ironically no - nothing above and beyond the normal good sleep I typically get. I live in the suburbs where it’s quiet and very dark so my quality of sleep is normally very good. I was expecting something “more” to be honest. I’m only doing 15mg of mk - wondering if I need to go to 30mg (taking in the morning and at nite).
Takes a little time to kick in. I don’t remember exactly when I noticed. I’m still only at 15mg am with cdp choline, green tea caps and b-5 and the L arg/l orn preworkout

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Been on just over a month and I’m ecstatic with the progress. Depending on how many poops I’ve taken that day I’m up anywhere between 9-12 lbs. increased calories quite a bit and my body fat is lower than when I started. Strength is going up pretty drastically. Set a pr on incline today 255x3, could of pushed another 2 out but wasn’t needed. Lethargy comes and goes but a lot of outside circumstances could be contributed to that. One thing I have noticed is that if I don’t eat every 3 hours I get hypoglycemic like symptoms. I work a physical job and today was extra tough and thought I was going to pass out. Luckily I had a box of Swedish fish hidden in a cabinet for this very issue and felt back to normal shortly after smashing them. Mk677 is a tricky beast.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
This is odd. Not seeing much after one week of usage. I expected something more impactful since I thought it was a step up from natty supps. Guess I gotta keep at it.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
This is odd. Not seeing much after one week of usage. I expected something more impactful since I thought it was a step up from natty supps. Guess I gotta keep at it.
Dude mk677 and even real hgh takes a very long time to do its magic. It’s not going to be a huge difference. In 2 months you’ll notice a pretty decent transformation. Did you say you’re on rad too?

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Rad and mk stack. Probably will do 12 weeks.

I guess I need to sit tight then lol. Following your thread closely.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Rad and mk stack. Probably will do 12 weeks.

I guess I need to sit tight then lol. Following your thread closely.
Be patient and trust the process! I’m on a boatload of sarms, that’s why I’ve seen such dramatic results. What’s your rad dose?

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Rad 15mg a day (capsules), mk 15 mg a day (capsules also).

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
S23 is very suppressive. Some people recommend not even running it unless your on test
Haha yeah. Just going to ride it out for a few weeks and hop off the s23 and finish on the others for another two weeks or so.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK677 is a ghrelin mimicker, so you could note increased hunger early on. But yeah, as far as GH effects, it will likely be at least a month for the major difference there. As for the RAD140, I’m running 30mg and just noticed the difference today really. Been over two weeks. Maybe 3? I’d have to check. Give it time.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Another day full of PR’s. Been working 10 hour days(extremely physical job) the last few weeks and have been killing the gym. It’s hard to force myself to go but when I get there I demolish it.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Is it preworkout that gives you that energy and beadtliness or are you attributing today to the sarms?

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Little fun fact, my beard has been growing way faster and my old lady swears I have more hair on my head.(I’ve been thin since 18) I had a similar effect when I took tb-500 a few years back. Gotta love the mk!

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well I went to the Michigan football game yesterday and dropped 7 lbs. lots of walking and heat and not eating every 2 hours killed me apparently haha Lots of fluids and food today to recuperate.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well even though I’m talking to myself here, after about 8000 calories over the last 36 hours and a few gallons of water I’m back up to 233 and feeling awesome. Not bloated whatsoever.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I went to the Michigan football game yesterday and dropped 7 lbs. lots of walking and heat and not eating every 2 hours killed me apparently haha Lots of fluids and food today to recuperate.
You lost more than that if you went to a Michigan game. Lol

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
You lost more than that if you went to a Michigan game. Lol
I’ve been a fan for as long as I can remember. Even through the Rich Rod/Brady hoke eras. Haha I bleed maize and blue. And maybe a little s23

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well hit another pr today on decline closegrip-255x5 rest pause 3-2.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Every morning I wake up and spend a few hours trying to process my dreams. Some wild **** haha

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Coming to the end of a bottle of s23. I have another bottle but am debating on saving that and running yk-11 for the remaining 6 weeks... decisions decisions

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming to the end of a bottle of s23. I have another bottle but am debating on saving that and running yk-11 for the remaining 6 weeks... decisions decisions
You're going up on lifts so the S23 is working, keep it going. I wouldn't want to drop that for YK. Adding some YK in would be a good way to test it out see how you like it but I don't think doing that solo is going to go over well.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
You're going up on lifts so the S23 is working, keep it going. I wouldn't want to drop that for YK. Adding some YK in would be a good way to test it out see how you like it but I don't think doing that solo is going to go over well.
I really think 12 weeks would be too much on s23 without actual test. I’d love to run it for the full 12 but feel like I’m playing Russian roulette.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really think 12 weeks would be too much on s23 without actual test. I’d love to run it for the full 12 but feel like I’m playing Russian roulette.
Because of the lethargy getting to you? YK won't make things any better in that regard if that's your concern.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Because of the lethargy getting to you? YK won't make things any better in that regard if that's your concern.
This is my third run on s23. Don’t get me wrong I love this **** but I do feel it’s more toxic than all the other sarms. Plus the libido/aggression boost would be nice. Haha

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
If I’m on mk and rad do I need a serm, if so which one? I was just gonna use this bottle of natty test booster but I have enough time to get something else if needed.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
If I’m on mk and rad do I need a serm, if so which one? I was just gonna use this bottle of natty test booster but I have enough time to get something else if needed.
Low dose Clomid will get you back up to normal pretty quick. But you’re always going to want to get that squared away first!

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well boys I had a dream that I witnessed a murder, 3 gangsters came to my house with guns, told me I could have my fingers chopped off, my teeth busted out or shot. For whatever reasons I chose the teeth. I woke up expecting to have no teeth. That’s how intense these dreams are.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would suggest getting some liver enzyme
bloodwork done at the 8 week mark on S23 if debating running it for 12 weeks. Many users on this bosrd have reported negative effects on the liver and if this is the case 12 weeks to run it is way too long.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest getting some liver enzyme
bloodwork done at the 8 week mark on S23 if debating running it for 12 weeks. Many users on this bosrd have reported negative effects on the liver and if this is the case 12 weeks to run it is way too long.
Yeah that’s my main reason for wanting to switch. I really haven’t seen any side effects but that doesn’t mean damage isn’t being done. I used to drink a bottle a night and last set of bloods came back perfect. The liver is the real mvp of the body.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I’m very ran almost every oral out there over the last 10 years and never took them past 4 weeks. S23 seems much closer to a PH than a sarm.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
That’s what I have heard. If it were LGD or Ostarine running it for 12 wouldn’t be a problem. Here is a link to a guy on here that had bad liver bloodwork come back after running it for just 10 weeks http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/304339-my-bloodwork-results.html
But who knows it could of been actual ph’s being sold as s23. I talked to my doctor about liver toxicity, she worked in a pain clinic and had people taking 50+ pills of Norcos a day and didn’t have any major liver issues. People are way too concerned about their liver. With proper cycle support and tudca I think you could get away with 10+ weeks but why? Haha no reason to mess with it plus it will only make pct that much more difficult.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I also have a free blood draw at work next month, just cholesterol and all that jazz. Curious to see how ****ed my levels are between all the sarms and the pound of beef a day I’ve been eating for 6+ weeks.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Up to 236 and feeling juicy as fuhk. Disclaimer: it was my sons first birthday party yesterday and I ate some cake. Let me rephrase it, I ate a cake.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is kicking my ass today. Had to take a nap after work and haven’t done that in a very long time.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Overall I am very impressed with what I’ve been able to do in such a short time. Felt amazing for 4 weeks then the lethargy started creeping in but it really hasn’t been too bad. Just a day here or there when I’m whooped.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Lgd has taken hold. Up to 237.5 haven’t been this heavy this year.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Wow that’s gainz
I have come to realize I wasn’t eating nearly enough prior to my cycle. My maintenance calories are probably closer to 5000 due to how active I am. I was eating around 3500 a day but that clearly wasn’t enough.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Also going to cut back carbs a bit. I’ve been eating a lot of carbs lately, all healthy but still carbs none the less.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Hit a 550 rack pull. Had more in the tank but my grip was fried. Weighed in at 235, the extra carbs had me retaining water like the Hoover dam.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well fellas just picked up a crossbow and will be hunting for the first time this season! Out today to do some work on my tree stand/blinds.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well fellas just picked up a crossbow and will be hunting for the first time this season! Out today to do some work on my tree stand/blinds.

You said you’ve ran S23 multiple times?

How would you classify it? More of a mass builder or better for cutting? How is your mood? Any increase in libido? How would you rate it size vs strength meaning is it better for size or strength? How much are you dosing daily?

I have some on hand, I just don’t want to drop any weight. Currently 4 weeks into LGD, taking MK677 and test as a base.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1