tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit shoulders and traps a little early today, kept the weight relatively low and "higher" reps.

Db military (60 sec rest)
25x15 30x12 40x12 50x12
Incline rear db fly (60 sec rest)
10x12 15x12x3
Db upright row (90 sec rest)
20x12 30x12 35x12x2
Reverse pec deck fly (60sec rest)
80x12 90x12 100x12x2
Seated Db lateral and standing db lateral
10x20x2

Did some trap work as well, and stretched the ol shoulders. Had a massive pump goin, felt strong but i wanted to kinda "deload" (not the typical deload with a % of my max weight) but a lighter weight(but heavy enough to stimulate) with somewhat higher reps. Felt good. Ill take tomorrow off and hit the old chesticules sunday.

Keep it crispy fellas

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Run down on my food consumption..

Bfast
1 onion bagel
2 whole jumbo eggs
3 slices thick center cut bacon
1 slice american cheese
8 oz milk

Lunch
6 oz new york strip
260g mashed potato

Snack
1/2 c pistachios

Workout

Postworkout shake
1 scoop glycomyx
1 scoop protein
5g glutamine, leucine and creatine
14 oz milk

Postworkout meal
1 bag knorr alfredo pasta
8oz shredded chicken breast

Prebed
2tbsp pb

Kcals 2684
F-94.08
C-240.75
P-195.50
I still don't know how you eat all this and only weigh 156!! Do you ever do cardio??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your next 4 week run pans out the way it should you should weigh in around 168!!
I know!! Heres the thing, was mich asking for our addies for the max bulk or did we just win points? I think its for the max bulk cuz i didnt post in that thread until i saw you, niner and me "win"
I still don't know how you eat all this and only weigh 156!! Do you ever do cardio??
No cardio, trying to get a decent amount of size (even some bodyfat) so next year when i lean out for a comp ill be a little bigger. I need to get my bf checked

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I know!! Heres the thing, was mich asking for our addies for the max bulk or did we just win points? I think its for the max bulk cuz i didnt post in that thread until i saw you, niner and me "win"=QUOTE]

I didn't post in that thread either just found it so I think it's for Max bulk too.. This is why I PM'd you..

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I know!! Heres the thing, was mich asking for our addies for the max bulk or did we just win points? I think its for the max bulk cuz i didnt post in that thread until i saw you, niner and me "win"

No cardio, trying to get a decent amount of size (even some bodyfat) so next year when i lean out for a comp ill be a little bigger. I need to get my bf checked
So I've been having a pretty good run as well, but I just started getting symptoms of Gyno. I have a bb size lump under my left nipple. Running transaderm and Osta with Erase and thought that would be good enough but apparently not.

Would Forma combat this as i have some on the way? If not what would you recommend so I can nip this in the bud fast. This is my 3rd week today.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So I've been having a pretty good run as well, but I just started getting symptoms of Gyno. I have a bb size lump under my left nipple. Running transaderm and Osta with Erase and thought that would be good enough but apparently not.

Would Forma combat this as i have some on the way? If not what would you recommend so I can nip this in the bud fast. This is my 3rd week today.
If it was me I would discontinue the SARMs and jump on some Letro or Stane. I don't mess with gyno!! Forma has worked very well for me in the past as well. Good luck Bro..

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
If it was me I would discontinue the SARMs and jump on some Letro or Stane. I don't mess with gyno!! Forma has worked very well for me in the past as well. Good luck Bro..
Will forma reverse the gyno symptoms?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin is my go to. Anytime you crush estrogen your libido will always be affected
This.

Ralox (albiet high doses, long periods of dosing) and femera are the only two AIs thatll reverse gyno. Exmestane is my go to as well, formestane and exmestane are both suicidial ai's. Formestane will stop the lump from getting bigger, may even reduce the size some and alleviate the pain but... it wont reverse your gyno.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
This.

Ralox (albiet high doses, long periods of dosing) and femera are the only two AIs thatll reverse gyno. Exmestane is my go to as well, formestane and exmestane are both suicidial ai's. Formestane will stop the lump from getting bigger, may even reduce the size some and alleviate the pain but... it wont reverse your gyno.
So should I run the letro as soon as I get it till the mass is gone and then run Forma in PCT?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should I run the letro as soon as I get it till the mass is gone and then run Forma in PCT?
Are you certain its gyno? Letros harsh bro...

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Are you certain its gyno? Letros harsh bro...
Well I'm not positive, but I know I didn't have that mass under my nipple until a day or two ago. So I'm pretty sure it is. It doesn't hurt or sensitive. I think I caught it right at the beginning.

Trust me I didn't think I would have a gyno issue at all, but it seems to be the case based on that one symptom.

I suppose I could go to the dr to know for sure and get something prescribed.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm not positive, but I know I didn't have that mass under my nipple until a day or two ago. So I'm pretty sure it is. It doesn't hurt or sensitive. I think I caught it right at the beginning.

Trust me I didn't think I would have a gyno issue at all, but it seems to be the case based on that one symptom.

I suppose I could go to the dr to know for sure and get something prescribed.
Start the formestane if you have it on hand, itll stop progression and may reverse it since you caught it so soon.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got back from puttin a serious hurtin on an all you can eat sushi bar. Carbed up and beastly, lookin like hulks lil mixed brother :D

Smacked out some chesticules and bis today, took a lil video of me hittin db bench press into fly. I also took one scoop dymatize flud with ignite 2 pre workout and holy crap was the pump INTENSE. I wish i would have discovered this awhile back! Endurance was up as well.

Incline bench press (90 sec rest)
135x15 155x12x3 160x10
Db bench into fly (60 sec rest)
55x8x2 55x9 --last set video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI78oefcOYk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Incline db bench into fly (45 sec rest)
30x10x3
Decline bech (45 sec rest)
135x10 155x10x3
**dc stretch**
Bb preacher curl (60 sec rest)
10s x 10x4
Concentration curl (45sec rest)
15x12x2 20x10

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Start the formestane if you have it on hand, itll stop progression and may reverse it since you caught it so soon.
Do you think I should get some letro? Then if it progresses start taking that? It's a small issue now I just want to make sure I keep it under control. I'm still worried about it though.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Great vid tyga form was good and nice and slow on the negative! I've been out of the gym the last 4 days giving this old body some r&r. I'm going to put a hurting on myself in 2013!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Do you think I should get some letro? Then if it progresses start taking that? It's a small issue now I just want to make sure I keep it under control. I'm still worried about it though.
I would start forma ASAP and order the letro, by the time u get you'll know if u need it or not. Worst case u have it for next time

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I would start forma ASAP and order the letro, by the time u get you'll know if u need it or not. Worst case u have it for next time
What about the Transaderm? Do I stop running that and just use the forma. Then when I finish my cycle continue the use of the forma through pct

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great vid tyga form was good and nice and slow on the negative! I've been out of the gym the last 4 days giving this old body some r&r. I'm going to put a hurting on myself in 2013!
Your the smart one, i need to take some days off... but i keep refusing to lol 2013 isnt ready for caz!
What about the Transaderm? Do I stop running that and just use the forma. Then when I finish my cycle continue the use of the forma through pct
Nah, keep running the transderm. Transderm am, forma pm. You should be fine, since you did catch it early.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Bcazo and Tyga

Thanks for the help fellas. After reading different logs people usually who have gyno symptoms usually have pain associated with their lump. Fortunantly that isn't the case. I will monitor it closely and if it is still around after pct I will start that letro.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bcazo and Tyga

Thanks for the help fellas. After reading different logs people usually who have gyno symptoms usually have pain associated with their lump. Fortunantly that isn't the case. I will monitor it closely and if it is still around after pct I will start that letro.
Smart call shrine.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quads, hammies and calves

Drank my ignite 2 with a scoop of dymatize flud and kilt (thug voice) my workout. If you any of you folled my last log youve seen i squated pretty heavy before but peep this...

Donkey calf (60 sec rest)
260x12 300x12 340x12x2
Seated calf raise(60 sec rest)
35x12x4
Squats (90 sec rest)
135x10 185x8 225x5 245x5 265x5 275x3 PR
Db ham (45 sec rest)
35x6x4
Leg press (60 sec rest)
200x20 200x18x2
Seated leg curl (45 sec rest)
135x12 150x10x3 drop set 105x18
Leg ext (45 sec rest)
70x12x3

And the aftermath of mad blood flow...

Little side note.. had extreme back pumps after squats and db hams.

Attachments

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Quads, hammies and calves

Drank my ignite 2 with a scoop of dymatize flud and kilt (thug voice) my workout. If you any of you folled my last log youve seen i squated pretty heavy before but peep this...

Donkey calf (60 sec rest)
260x12 300x12 340x12x2
Seated calf raise(60 sec rest)
35x12x4
Squats (90 sec rest)
135x10 185x8 225x5 245x5 265x5 275x3 PR
Db ham (45 sec rest)
35x6x4
Leg press (60 sec rest)
200x20 200x18x2
Seated leg curl (45 sec rest)
135x12 150x10x3 drop set 105x18
Leg ext (45 sec rest)
70x12x3

And the aftermath of mad blood flow...

Little side note.. had extreme back pumps after squats and db hams.
You're cracking me up dogg. Lol. Got your shorts down to the ankles. Haha. Quads look good though.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Dude your legs are blowing up!!! Amazing PR tyga is squatting twice his weight!!!! That's it bro You just added to my new year motivation.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're cracking me up dogg. Lol. Got your shorts down to the ankles. Haha. Quads look good though.
Lol appreciate it
Dude your legs are blowing up!!! Amazing PR tyga is squatting twice his weight!!!! That's it bro You just added to my new year motivation.
Feels good! I want 315.. thatll be a lonnnng while though. Glad i can provide some motivation for somebody

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back and tri day. Still takin 25mg ostarine in the morning with breakfast and mk 677 at night. Ive been takin a scoop of flud with my preworkout and its a whole different workout lol the pumps have been REDICULOUS. But, i have been foam rolling every night as well, im sure breaking down some fascia and hitting trigger points is helping with the pump as well.

Bb row (90 sec rest)
115x10 135x9 145x8 155x6 drop set 115x10
Db row (60 sec rest)
70x6x2 75x6x2
Handled straight bar pd (60 sec rest)
120x10 140x8 150x7x2
Lat pd (60 sec rest)
120x10x4
Face pull (super setted with lat pd)
80x12x4
Ez bar tri ext (90 sec rest)
120x12 140x12x2 150x12
Dips (45 sec rest)
Bw x 12x4
** hit some dc stretches for the bod, will roll out my lats and back tonight as well.

Bumped my kcals up to 2700 instead of the 2600 ive been at. Should continue to grow.. and make some nice strength gains as well.

With the new years sale i ordered two tubs of kwik carb (waxy maize) and shocktroop and i worked out a lil deal, tradin some supps. So i should have a nice lil log goin!

S/O shocktroop

Havent recieved the MAX BULK either, but.. when i do its GOIN DOWN (kevin hart voice)

Keep it krispy team and god bless!

murk01

murk01

Awards
tyga!!!! whats up homeski. i been MIA for a minute. looks like i missed alot. you polverizing brick bare handed yet?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tyga!!!! whats up homeski. i been MIA for a minute. looks like i missed alot. you polverizing brick bare handed yet?
Sup bro? I read in your log you got sick, glad youre feelin better. And your moving into a full LG diet instead of a hybrid of keto and LG. I think youll like full blow LG, psh i did.

Yea this log has moved pretty quick lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banged out some shoulder, trap and ab work today like a bawse.

Db rear fly (60 sec rest)
12x15x2 25x12 35x8 35x6
Reverse pec deck (45 sec rest)
100x12 110x10 140x8 140x7
Iso front military press (60 sec rest) plate loaded
45x10x4
30x10 40x10 50x6x2
Machine lateral raise (45 sec rest)
30x10 40x10 50x10 60x10

No carbs preworkout.. im out. Got two tubs of the kwik carb coming tho, the pump wasnt as strong as it is with the carbs. So, apparently they "mixed" up the threads and i didnt win the MAX BULK logging opp. So, after these sarms end.. im going to more than likely jump on cycle, SD @20mg for 5 weeks.

Sd
20/20/20/20/20
AI cycle support
High T ultra (transdermal test booster)

PCT
Torem 120 for 3-4 days, 90 for two weeks and 60 for two weeks
USP labs test powder per bottle rec
USP labs powerFULL 2-3 caps pre bed
Creatrona

Mmm my mouth just watered. Cant wait.

Stay tuned and god bless

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
thanks fellas! thanks for sharing this info. i believe your threads are in log section........

Dont know why my other thread got closed, its in the log section right? Anyways...

Well i started this actually yestarday. So its day two not one, complaining? Suck it.

Stats:
Height-5'5"
Weight-149lb (come at me bros)
Bf-?

Stack-
Ostarine- 25mg
S4- 25mg pre workout
6 bromo- 1 cap ed (just bc i have it)
Slintensity- 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap postworkout with glycomyx
Glycomyx- 1 scoop (workout days only)
Creatine mono- 5g daily
Protein- 2 scoops daily

Daily supps
Fish oil
Vit c
Magnesium

Kcaloric intake goal- 2900-3000

Training- heavy, light, heavy, heavy, light (works for me) heavy day rep range is between 3-6, light rep range is between 10-15. Rest is no more than a minute, and i periodically do drop sets and or rest pauses.

Sample day of food

Wake-
60g steel cut oats
2 tbsp pb
140g turkey sausage
8oz 1% milk

Snack-cheese stick

Lunch-
6oz steak
1/2 c stuffing

Snack- two cheese sticks

Post workout-
12oz 1% milk
1 scoop protein
1 scoop glycomyx

Dinner
Burger with all the dressings (lettuce tomato onion mustard mayo cheese)

Snack- cheese stick

Pre bed
8oz milk
1 scoop protein

I alternate between (6oz) chicken pasta, steak and burgers. Fattier meats since im somewhat lean bulking.

So come ride this bish out with me!!!!!

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
great work out.........

12x15x2 25x12 35x8 35x6
45x10x4
30x10 40x10 50x6x2
30x10 40x10 50x10 60x10

No carbs preworkout.. im out. Got two tubs of the kwik carb coming tho, the pump wasnt as strong as it is with the carbs. So, apparently they "mixed" up the threads and i didnt win the MAX BULK logging opp. So, after these sarms end.. im going to more than likely jump on cycle, SD @20mg for 5 weeks.

Sd
20/20/20/20/20
AI cycle support

PCT
Creatrona

Stay tuned and god bless

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
he is my motivation too. thanks tyga.............

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

12x15x2 25x12 35x8 35x6
45x10x4
30x10 40x10 50x6x2
30x10 40x10 50x10 60x10

Sd
20/20/20/20/20
AI cycle support

PCT
Creatrona

Stay tuned and god bless
SD wow Tyga don't play!!! If I don't hear something soon I'll be hitting up my 2 bottles of Super DMZ followed by P-bold!! I need to start this year off right already!:thumbsup:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SD wow Tyga don't play!!! If I don't hear something soon I'll be hitting up my 2 bottles of Super DMZ followed by P-bold!! I need to start this year off right already!:thumbsup:
Which super dmz? Msten and dzine version or the OG bottle? With p bold!? THAT sounds of the cheezyyy my man

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Which super dmz? Msten and dzine version or the OG bottle? With p bold!? THAT sounds of the cheezyyy my man
The msten&dzine. Do u mean cheezyy in a good way remember I'm old!! thinking something like this:

Week 1-2 DMZ
Week 3-4 DMZ & p bold
Week 5-6 P bold

Just an Idea what u think?? Or stretch it 8 weeks dosed per bottle and run together? I have 2 bottles of each

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The msten&dzine. Do u mean cheezyy in a good way remember I'm old!! thinking something like this:

Week 1-2 DMZ
Week 3-4 DMZ & p bold
Week 5-6 P bold

Just an Idea what u think?? Or stretch it 8 weeks dosed per bottle and run together? I have 2 bottles of each
Cheezy in a good way! Id go for the eight weeks.. better chance of solidifying gains. Ah the msten and dzine version.. should yeild greatness AND its stacked with pbold, your gonna have to get custom clothes!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Cheezy in a good way! Id go for the eight weeks.. better chance of solidifying gains. Ah the msten and dzine version.. should yeild greatness AND its stacked with pbold, your gonna have to get custom clothes!!!
That's what I thought! I got to go hard if I'm going to keep up with u!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge update today. First of all i forgot to mention that ive actually been taking 30mg of mk 677 the last 3-4 nights NOT 25mg. Also, ive noticed if i take the ostarine about 2-3 hrs before my workout i get an extreme pump. Also, no carb powder preworkout and instead of ignite 2 i took jack3d courtesy of shocktroop.

On to the workout..chest and bi

Incline bench (90 sec rest)
135x12x2 (wu) 185x10 195x7 200x5 PR
flat db bench into fly (60 sec rest)
40x8 50x8 60x8 drop set focus on contraction 25x10
Decline bench (45 sec rest)
145x10 165x10 165x8
Incline db fly (45 sec rest)
25x8x2 30x8 drop set 15x10
** dc stretch
Ez bar curl (60 sec rest) (plate loaded)
25x10 35x8x3
Db Pinwheel curl (45 sec rest)
25x10 30x10 35x10

Had an awesome workout, very happy with it. Weights a steady 156-157, kcalories are still 2700. Ill sit there untill progress stops. Tomorrows and off day and sunday ill hit the wheels.

Side note* in all seriousness, a foam roller is the best investment ive made so far for lifting/bbing. The pumps recently and "mind muscle" connection have been nothing short of awesome.

Keep it krispy

God bless!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Huge update today. First of all i forgot to mention that ive actually been taking 30mg of mk 677 the last 3-4 nights NOT 25mg. Also, ive noticed if i take the ostarine about 2-3 hrs before my workout i get an extreme pump. Also, no carb powder preworkout and instead of ignite 2 i took jack3d courtesy of shocktroop.

On to the workout..chest and bi

Incline bench (90 sec rest)
135x12x2 (wu) 185x10 195x7 200x5 PR
flat db bench into fly (60 sec rest)
40x8 50x8 60x8 drop set focus on contraction 25x10
Decline bench (45 sec rest)
145x10 165x10 165x8
Incline db fly (45 sec rest)
25x8x2 30x8 drop set 15x10
** dc stretch
Ez bar curl (60 sec rest) (plate loaded)
25x10 35x8x3
Db Pinwheel curl (45 sec rest)
25x10 30x10 35x10

Had an awesome workout, very happy with it. Weights a steady 156-157, kcalories are still 2700. Ill sit there untill progress stops. Tomorrows and off day and sunday ill hit the wheels.

Side note* in all seriousness, a foam roller is the best investment ive made so far for lifting/bbing. The pumps recently and "mind muscle" connection have been nothing short of awesome.

Keep it krispy

God bless!
PR's just keep rolling in!! How do you like Jacked it's one of the only PW I haven't tried? I've been looking at the foam roller at my gym may have to give it a try. Enjoy your day off I know you don't take many!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PR's just keep rolling in!! How do you like Jacked it's one of the only PW I haven't tried? I've been looking at the foam roller at my gym may have to give it a try. Enjoy your day off I know you don't take many!!
Jackeds cool, the 1,3 D in it kills my appetite though :( i got some nitraflex im gonna give a go on when i get my powdered carbs in the mail! Got a few samples of some "powderburn" preworkout by r ival us that ill try some time.

Caz.bro. you need to invest in a foam roller.. hurts like hell but after a few sessions it gets easier and you should notice the quicker onset of pumps and mobility/flexability. And yea, i take very few rest days lol tomorrow i need it though.. always rest before the leg session :D

Youtube foam rolling exercises to get ones for your chest, if you decide to get one.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Jackeds cool, the 1,3 D in it kills my appetite though :( i got some nitraflex im gonna give a go on when i get my powdered carbs in the mail! Got a few samples of some "powderburn" preworkout by r ival us that ill try some time.

Caz.bro. you need to invest in a foam roller.. hurts like hell but after a few sessions it gets easier and you should notice the quicker onset of pumps and mobility/flexability. And yea, i take very few rest days lol tomorrow i need it though.. always rest before the leg session :D

Youtube foam rolling exercises to get ones for your chest, if you decide to get one.
So I youtubed foam roller exercises and bro when I die I want to come back as a foam roller for a hot fitness chick!!! OMG it was like watching soft porn!! LOL All jokes aside I need to work on my back , neck and shoulders with this thing..