Russianstar :Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
That's what am doing. I'm on my 5th day of 50mg and then I'll go down to 25mg. If I don't feel the difference then next time I'll keep it at 25.

Hey after your cycle are you going to continue using SARMS?
Abso-positively! I will be using SARMS as a backbone in my PCT, and as always I'll only continue to order from the one reputable place I have never heard a bad thing about, or had a single issue of poor service with! :)

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
I tried increasing OSTA to 50mg/day from 25mg, and gave it over a week to test it's differences in effect, and didn't feel an advantage - so 25mg was certainly the best for me personally.
Thanks bro!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great thread RS! I'm really interested in giving Ostarine a go, since this turned into a question thread about Osta I figured I'd ask everyone a couple myself :yup:

Has anyone tried stacking it with any natty test boosters and AI's?
I'm thinking of giving this stack a go, any thoughts on it? or does it just seem a little too much lol

Stack
Ostarine mk-2866- 12.5mg (6 weeks 3-8)
Natadrol- 6 caps (8 weeks 1-8) Natty Anabolic
Testalensis 100- 3 caps (4 weeks 5-8) Bulbine/Fadogia/L-Dopa
TestatropinV2- 8 caps (4 weeks 5-8) DAA + goodies
Forma stanzol- 10 pumps(100mg forma) (4 weeks 5-8) Formestane
Nettle Root
LCLT- 2gs

PCT
Testalensis 100- 3 caps (4 weeks 1-4)
Titanium- 2 caps (4 weeks 1-4)
Triazole- 3 caps (4 weeks 1-4)
Sub Sterone- (4 weeks 1-4)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol isnt going to do much, save your money

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Great thread RS! I'm really interested in giving Ostarine a go, since this turned into a question thread about Osta I figured I'd ask everyone a couple myself :yup:

Has anyone tried stacking it with any natty test boosters and AI's?
I'm thinking of giving this stack a go, any thoughts on it? or does it just seem a little too much lol

Stack
Ostarine mk-2866- 12.5mg (6 weeks 3-8)
Natadrol- 6 caps (8 weeks 1-8) Natty Anabolic
Testalensis 100- 3 caps (4 weeks 5-8) Bulbine/Fadogia/L-Dopa
TestatropinV2- 8 caps (4 weeks 5-8) DAA + goodies
Forma stanzol- 10 pumps(100mg forma) (4 weeks 5-8) Formestane
Nettle Root
LCLT- 2gs

PCT
Testalensis 100- 3 caps (4 weeks 1-4)
Titanium- 2 caps (4 weeks 1-4)
Triazole- 3 caps (4 weeks 1-4)
Sub Sterone- (4 weeks 1-4)
I don't see anything wrong with this.....and good call on the LCLT. That stuff increases AR count so that will give the SARM a better ability to exert its effects.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see anything wrong with this.....and good call on the LCLT. That stuff increases AR count so that will give the SARM a better ability to exert its effects.
Awesome, havn't really decided if I want to run s4 or Ostarine yet, they both seem great, I like the sounds of s4 a little more besides the vision issues...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, havn't really decided if I want to run s4 or Ostarine yet, they both seem great, I like the sounds of s4 a little more besides the vision issues...
Yeah just don't dose too high....i think both stacked together would be pretty awesome....I have two bottles of osta but have been looking around for a good S4 sale just haven't found one yet

SkyWeasal

SkyWeasal

Awards
Would ALCAR produce similar results to LCLT?

FABman

FABman

Awards
Just got mine. Fig I would dose 10mg/day 1st week then hit 15mg/day for the rest. (but what do I know?) lol Just hoping it works!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Nettle Root
I really liked your PCT layout, especially the Forma topical + LCLT. I just wanted to ask a question about the Nettle Root above, is this to lower SHBG? Do you believe Nettle Root would be the single strongest herb to take care of this issue/concern?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really liked your PCT layout, especially the Forma topical + LCLT. I just wanted to ask a question about the Nettle Root above, is this to lower SHBG? Do you believe Nettle Root would be the single strongest herb to take care of this issue/concern?
Nope not taking it to lower SHBG(but is a bonus), I actually was going to use it for prostate support.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Nope not taking it to lower SHBG(but is a bonus), I actually was going to use it for prostate support.
Thanks. I just read a great article in this month's MD magazine (still haven't finished it), and it talked all about SHBG in great detail, it opened my eyes to some things. The article went on at length about how too much SHBG can render circulating test useless and cripple your chances of having optimal hormone levels, and even said prolonged high testosterone is a way to AVOID the proliferation of cancer in sex tissues, but then... it concluded by saying "Don't go indiscriminately lowering SHBG in order to reap the benefits of more active free-T, as this is dangerous," I'm paraphrasing.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Thanks. I just read a great article in this month's MD magazine (still haven't finished it), and it talked all about SHBG in great detail, it opened my eyes to some things. The article went on at length about how too much SHBG can render circulating test useless and cripple your chances of having optimal hormone levels, and even said prolonged high testosterone is a way to AVOID the proliferation of cancer in sex tissues, but then... it concluded by saying "Don't go indiscriminately lowering SHBG in order to reap the benefits of more active free-T, as this is dangerous," I'm paraphrasing.
Very Interesting, up for more info.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I jus finshed a 6 weeker of epi and jus starte nolva at 60/40/40/40 3rd week in adding supress c .. Do you guys think it would be good to start the osta right after the supress c is done or you think i should take a month or 2 off

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I jus finshed a 6 weeker of epi and jus starte nolva at 60/40/40/40 3rd week in adding supress c .. Do you guys think it would be good to start the osta right after the supress c is done or you think i should take a month or 2 off
I would start the osta now....it takes about two weeks to kick

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
for the record: osta + keto dieting = win. I'm dropping body fat like no other all while keeping my strength.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
for the record: osta + keto dieting = win. I'm dropping body fat like no other all while keeping my strength.
Just reading the phrase keto-diet makes me want to curl up in a ball and quietly sob into my shirt. I have tried it before, to horrible ends, and I'll never do it again. Not saying it doesn't work for some, but my goodness, I was flatter than a flapjack and lost muscle size like I still can't believe.

Anyway, I'm sure OSTA will help you in retaining some of your mass, and it will also keep energy levels up.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just reading the phrase keto-diet makes me want to curl up in a ball and quietly sob into my shirt. I have tried it before, to horrible ends, and I'll never do it again. Not saying it doesn't work for some, but my goodness, I was flatter than a flapjack and lost muscle size like I still can't believe.

Anyway, I'm sure OSTA will help you in retaining some of your mass, and it will also keep energy levels up.
There is a new article on the latest research in keto dieting and that it's horrible for maintaining muscle (actually more prone to losing it). Granted I just skimmed it, you can find more info in your the July issue of MD.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
There is a new article on the latest research in keto dieting and that it's horrible for maintaining muscle (actually more prone to losing it). Granted I just skimmed it, you can find more info in your the July issue of MD.
I'll never, ever, ever keto. Bleh! I tried it, ONCE.

sirozanana

Awards
Hello everybody,

Im actually on 5th week ostarine and wanted to know if someone have done an anti doping test while using ostarine.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody,

Im actually on 5th week ostarine and wanted to know if someone have done an anti doping test while using ostarine.
This is a total guess, but using logic and seeing how SARMS are new by the standards of the athletic community, I couldn't conceive a testing standard already being in place.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
they've been saying that for a long time. arnold wrote about it in his book, saying stay out of ketosis. ostarine was designed to preserve muscle mass so it seems like it should be perfectly suited for that type of diet.

flash89912

Awards
They made a test for sarms right away due to the possibility for abuse. Look it up....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Any advantage to injecting Ostra?
No, from what I have heard and read, it is readily available orally and will absorb at an even better rate if held in the mouth and swallow straight for possible lipomatic absorption, peristalsis always helps.

Also, it isn't prepared as a sterile solution.

THEMILKMAN232

Awards
What is recommended to run during / post Osta cycle to keep e2 levels in check and keep libido normal??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is recommended to run during / post Osta cycle to keep e2 levels in check and keep libido normal??
Usually most people run a decent natty test booster after an osta cycle. Finding one with estrogen lowering properties as well is probably not a bad idea

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Usually most people run a decent natty test booster after an osta cycle. Finding one with estrogen lowering properties as well is probably not a bad idea
I agree. I think something with DAA and anti E is the best way to go

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
what would be the best AI or anti-e to run alongside a sarm for someone thats prone to gyno?

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
I had no issues at all, but run some ResV if you are concerned. Its a natural anti e.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, it says in the checkout cart before i purchase (K-2866 Sample 30ML 25mg/ML) how long is this cycle going to last me if i run 12.5mgs a day ? Are you guys running a liver protector with it ? No one suggests a SERM after ?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, it says in the checkout cart before i purchase (K-2866 Sample 30ML 25mg/ML) how long is this cycle going to last me if i run 12.5mgs a day ? Are you guys running a liver protector with it ? No one suggests a SERM after ?
12.5 would be 1/2cc. At 30cc total, that would last you 60 days.

I dont know what the current thoughts are on liver protector - I do know that it's not like a methylated compound or anything, so that sort of toxicity isn't a concern. And SARMs do not require SERMs, which is part of their attraction.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I can get a SERM no problem so if thats why your saying thats a plus it doesnt matter .. I just want to know if a SERM would be better ?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You run no benefit but all the possible sides of using a SERM, so don't use it.

EDIT: you may have read places people talking about possible shutdown with SARMs. Generally, if you don't do something stupid like run 4 bottles in 8 weeks, or run the compound for really extended periods of time (like 10+ weeks) you wont see any shutdown, at least not with ostarine. With ostarine, I think some people may see a slight depression of T correlated with a slight elevation of estrogen. I'm sure a similar hormonal response can be elicited by watching an episode of the Jersey Shore; it's really nothing to worry about. If anything, an OTC aromatase inhibitor should be more than fine if you really, really feel paranoid.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do not need a SERM whatsoever when running SARMS. A mild test booster is all you need. Ostarine is minimally suppressive, even at high doses and longer length cycles.

Just make sure and get a legit source for your Ostarine and you will be good to go ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with Rick. Finish it up with some HCGenerate!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
thanks for info guys .. im only running one bottle .. just trying to be sure