Russianstar my Anti Ageing stack

Russianstarr

Awards
Hello Am
So I thought I'd post up some information based on my own experience.
Firstly I think looking young is important, no one wants to feel amazing but look like a shriveled up grape.

So I have compartmentalised 2 categories.
Aesthetic and internal Anti ageing.

First Aesthetic.

The first thing you want to be looking at is CYCLOASTROGENOL
This extract from Astralagus provides a few noticeable benefits apart from providing energy in abundance.
It helps eyesight, improves hair colour if it's started to grey.
It reduces inflammation, most noticeably in the skin if you have rosacea it works wonders.
It improves heart health and lowers the risk of diabetes.
It is a Novel senolytic agent, it reduces the amount of senescent cells or zombie cells (these are not good for your overall health.

BROMELAIN
This enzyme from pineapple can reduce floaters and inflammation especially in the skin, it also aids digestion.

CALCIUM ALPHA KETOGLUTARATE
This definatley improves skin texture, helps with injuries and wounds, lowers the risks that come with ageing and improves stamina.
I noticed a huge improvement in my skin using this.

INTERNAL ANTI AGEING

SPERMADINE
This activates Autophagy, the bodies natural cellular renewal and recycling process, you can guess why this is so important.
Helps with liver function, can help prevent age related diseases like heart disease, it definitely improved my energy levels and it removes zombie cells from the body.
Look for Wheat term extract not soy.

NMN
B-NICOTINAMIDE MONONUCLEOTIDE
This increases Nad+ which stimulates metabolism, and Sirtuin activity.
Ever heard why fasting is good for you, Sirtuin is activated during dating, and helps increase life expectancy, NMN does this all by itself.
Huge energy increases straight off.

I take other supplements too, q10 to help with my heart, vit c and others, but after lots of research the above stack is my go to when I'm feeling a bit rough, I will use it for 6 months straight.
During that time people often comment on my energy and how I look.
It's not just placebo as my health markers show these really work.

My next shirt Article will be on myostatin inhibitors and my experiences with them.

Thank you all.

Rs

Please let me know your Anti Ageing stacks and what benefits you have seen.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why only take that for 6 months at a time?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello Am
So I thought I'd post up some information based on my own experience.
Firstly I think looking young is important, no one wants to feel amazing but look like a shriveled up grape.

So I have compartmentalised 2 categories.
Aesthetic and internal Anti ageing.

First Aesthetic.

The first thing you want to be looking at is CYCLOASTROGENOL
This extract from Astralagus provides a few noticeable benefits apart from providing energy in abundance.
It helps eyesight, improves hair colour if it's started to grey.
It reduces inflammation, most noticeably in the skin if you have rosacea it works wonders.
It improves heart health and lowers the risk of diabetes.
It is a Novel senolytic agent, it reduces the amount of senescent cells or zombie cells (these are not good for your overall health.
Which Cycloastragenol product do you use?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm also interested in specific products that you choose to use. Thanks in advance for saving me all that leg work but it's a bit difficult to figure what's a good staff and what's a scam.

Russianstarr

Awards
Yeah just noticed, interesting. Any problems shipping to states ?
None at all. They have a good shipping article in the blog, and resend for free without issues

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you're flogging your products should disclose your connections with company in the interest of transparency. Are you a sponsor on this board?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah russianstar up to his old tricks, I thought you said you werent gonna push your products? too be far it took you a couple of weeks to get back at it, soooo... good job?