Russianstar :Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ha, no worries man, sometimes my attempts at humor fall flat. I was just saying the only side effects I've experienced so far have been muscle fullness and fat loss ;)

I'm in the thick of week 3, almost to week 4... and right NOW is literally when it has all started heavily kicking in, for anyone else on OSTA who is looking for a good measuring stick. This is just my experience with it, but it's really obvious now and the pumps while training are amazing.
Its alright bro i was in bed when i read that and was like huh??

Sounds good im on day 3 only and dont feel anything as of yet. Im running it solo though to let my lipids stay in the green for awhile before i trash them... :lol:

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards

Sounds good im on day 3 only and dont feel anything as of yet. Im running it solo though to let my lipids stay in the green for awhile before i trash them... :lol:
give the Osta 2 weeks. you will see it!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait!! I cut 12 pounds my abs are back but strength went down so im depressed right now, hopefully the osta will help me re gain my confidence.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I just started to notice all the effects becoming more apparent in week two, but the real magic wasn't extremely obvious until week three. Tomorrow, I start officially week four, so I'm really in the 'thick' of all the goodness right now, and I'm really enjoying it. As far as I can tell right now, and since I'm only half way through, I don't have perfect hindsight yet, but I believe OSTA is best for a cut, since I am eating pretty high calories, and staying very lean AND full (I can't remember the last time I felt 'flat').

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I just started to notice all the effects becoming more apparent in week two, but the real magic wasn't extremely obvious until week three. Tomorrow, I start officially week four, so I'm really in the 'thick' of all the goodness right now, and I'm really enjoying it. As far as I can tell right now, and since I'm only half way through, I don't have perfect hindsight yet, but I believe OSTA is best for a cut, since I am eating pretty high calories, and staying very lean AND full (I can't remember the last time I felt 'flat').
I agree...the fun starts in week 3!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading into Ostarine on many other forums as I really want to fully understand it and know the optimal time to take it. PA has strongly stated that he believes Osta to be suppressive at moderate doses and therefore not something to be used in PCT. As stated earlier, I am wanting to add to my PCT in synergism with igf. Has anyone had bloodwork or even thoughts about Osta suppressing HPTA?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I've seen blood work for a 6 week cycle and apart from E2 being raised fairly high (think was around 70) and slight drop of T (probably due to the rise of E2) everything else was within range. I know some members have used it in PCT with decent results.

I'm in no way arguing with PA or saying he's wrong as he clearly knows his sh$t. There is only limited information on this stuff and nothing is really conclusive ATM.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading into Ostarine on many other forums as I really want to fully understand it and know the optimal time to take it. PA has strongly stated that he believes Osta to be suppressive at moderate doses and therefore not something to be used in PCT. As stated earlier, I am wanting to add to my PCT in synergism with igf. Has anyone had bloodwork or even thoughts about Osta suppressing HPTA?
Ill agree with you as far as using it in pct... seems to be counterproductive in my option. I'm running it solo and will be getting bloods done after. I plan to run erase starting in week 3 or 4 to help with estrogen and raise test.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ill agree with you as far as using it in pct... seems to be counterproductive in my option. I'm running it solo and will be getting bloods done after. I plan to run erase starting in week 3 or 4 to help with estrogen and raise test.
Looking forward to your blood work! :)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing the same thing my man, running me some erase while on OSTA I am so excited to see what this combo will do on a cut for me

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your blood work! :)
Cool i will post it in here as soon as the cycle is over!

I will be doing the same thing my man, running me some erase while on OSTA I am so excited to see what this combo will do on a cut for me
Yeah me too. So far i dont feel anything but everyone's saying to wait until week 2 or 3 and it will kick in. Are you running erase for the whole cycle or just for 4 weeks in there?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about doing an ECA and Osta stack. Might throw in erase and Alpha-T2. Can you say fat loss??

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Phat loose...
How about this crazy cut?
Ostarine, Albuterol, T3 and then eventually add EPI?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
run it at 12,5 a day, should work great.

Bump your BCAAs through the roof.
There are better ways to run it....2 week frontload with a higher dosage, then drop the dosage to half of that for the rest of the run

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
There are better ways to run it....2 week frontload with a higher dosage, then drop the dosage to half of that for the rest of the run
I will give that a shot next time.

I was thinking of front loading with s4 for a faster kick-start. Maybe the s4 at 25mgs ed.

Thoughts?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I will give that a shot next time.

I was thinking of front loading with s4 for a faster kick-start. Maybe the s4 at 25mgs ed.

Thoughts?
I don't think it's necessary to do that with S4. It's pretty fast acting as it is.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
What's the on time/off time you recommend?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
First time I went off, I looked leaner, but got weak as hell. Muscles were still full and all, but reps and load were both WAY down. First workout back on it was all back, and then some. I only took 2 weeks off.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
First time I went off, I looked leaner, but got weak as hell. Muscles were still full and all, but reps and load were both WAY down. First workout back on it was all back, and then some. I only took 2 weeks off.
well when you come off you come off....in my mind it's no different than coming off of AAS. You are going to lose some strength but should be able to keep your shape.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I even tapered off slowly hoping to hold on to more

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
well when you come off you come off....in my mind it's no different than coming off of AAS. You are going to lose some strength but should be able to keep your shape.
I am running andromass after my osta cycle. Do you think I would need a full 4 weeks off before starting andromass? Keep in mind I will be getting bloodwork to check lipids and shut down.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So you think OSTA had you holding some water?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I dunno. My diets been kinda high in sodium all around as I'm doing a body opus type high fat ckd...

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
So you think OSTA had you holding some water?
Ive been on for 3 1/2 weeks and ive leaned out a lot. My muscles feel hard and i dont think im holding much water if any. I seem to still be leaning down. I might up the calories in the last two weeks though.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on for 3 1/2 weeks and ive leaned out a lot. My muscles feel hard and i dont think im holding much water if any. I seem to still be leaning down. I might up the calories in the last two weeks though.
Nice, 3 1/2 weeks, the sweeeeet spot!! :) Enjoy!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Nice, 3 1/2 weeks, the sweeeeet spot!! :) Enjoy!
Weight is down, lifts are up right now. ;). I just dont feel big anymore.

I want to run some andromass after, do you think i could just go straight into in pending my bloods come back good?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight is down, lifts are up right now. ;). I just dont feel big anymore.

I want to run some andromass after, do you think i could just go straight into in pending my bloods come back good?
Pending blood work, I'd say yes, especially if you feel your body is ready to continue growing/getting stronger.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
pre load and than go to a dose your going to run the rest of the time. 25mg than 12.5mg

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
ok I read the entire ****ing 8 pages of this thread during class and I believe my DE teacher hates my guts now for it. Anyways hey outstanding, or RS, what are you dosing this at? Are you dosing this like the way RS was on his thread over at NTBM?

Are the rest of you guys running this at 12.5mg or 25?

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
ok I read the entire ****ing 8 pages of this thread during class and I believe my DE teacher hates my guts now for it. Anyways hey outstanding, or RS, what are you dosing this at? Are you dosing this like the way RS was on his thread over at NTBM?

Are the rest of you guys running this at 12.5mg or 25?
I like both, but enjoyed the 25mg dose

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i ended up going to 25mg a day. 12.5 stopped yielding results after a few weeks. I'm actually looking forward to my pct b/c of osta :lol:

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Im going to run an Osta and sarms S4 stack very soon. I may log it.

What dose should I run each at?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Im going to run an Osta and sarms S4 stack very soon. I may log it.

What dose should I run each at?
I tried increasing OSTA to 50mg/day from 25mg, and gave it over a week to test it's differences in effect, and didn't feel an advantage - so 25mg was certainly the best for me personally.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried increasing OSTA to 50mg/day from 25mg, and gave it over a week to test it's differences in effect, and didn't feel an advantage - so 25mg was certainly the best for me personally.
I agree that is great info :bigok:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
That's what am doing. I'm on my 5th day of 50mg and then I'll go down to 25mg. If I don't feel the difference then next time I'll keep it at 25.

Hey after your cycle are you going to continue using SARMS?