Running the Tri-Fecta Bridging 3 Cycles into 1 Big Tamale!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Alright, sounds good, probably some damn body towels to sleep with huh, I tend to sweat a lot on some supps when im shedding that water weight specially. can't stand it but its a neccessery evil

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the night sweats. unlike high bp with painful headaches or back and shin pumps it's one of the few side effects that let's me know it's working and isn't painful. I would keep an extra thirty and bottle of water on nightstand

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I like the night sweats. unlike high bp with painful headaches or back and shin pumps it's one of the few side effects that let's me know it's working and isn't painful. I would keep an extra thirty and bottle of water on nightstand
yea for sure, so the reason behind the night sweats is obviously the tren getting rid of all your water weight correct? and Extra thirty what?? ya lost me lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea for sure, so the reason behind the night sweats is obviously the tren getting rid of all your water weight correct? and Extra thirty what?? ya lost me lol
Damn auto correct an extra tshirt I think the swea ting comes from the tRen increasing metabolic rate which is why it helps burn fat but I'm not scientific lol just know when its happening I know my tren is working

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Ahhh ok I get it lmao yea cant wait to start it in a few days and solidify the gains

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So quick question, I haven't been using any AI on this cycle and I have had the puffy nips that increased a little more since ive started the alpha/chlostebol/diabolix my water retention is actually fairly low but I notice the nips are puffy and are a little tender when I press in on them, given

im starting epi/tren on the 3rd, would you guys recommend I start an AI planned on using exemestane 12.5 eod if I felt the need but really haven't thus far but the puffy nips are bugging me just the fact of them being there and knowing I could possibly rid myself of them with the help of an AI of some sort, but Ive heard epi and tren are somewhat of AI PH's should I just chill and see if they do the job, also was thinking about running some prami for the tren, ive been reading ALOT on it and seen it had some other qualities to it like possibly getting rid of RLS which I suffer from SEVERELY... appreciate the feedback guys, other then that my cycle has been getting better by the day.. feeling stronger, a little more aggressive at times, appetite went away the last week and a half but the past few days its come back with a vengeance,

ive felt like I have a black hole in my stomache all day no matter how much I eat which I love that feeling over not being hungry cause I know im wasting precious minutes of mass gaining when im not feeding my body at all times... ive actually been leaning out a lot specially after that, abs are coming out more, legs and upper body getting more vascular, nothing like I imagined the alpha would do, was expecting major water bloat and weight gain...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend hitting the exemestane to get the puffiness down before starting the Tren. Pretty sure prolactin would be harder to control if estrogen wasn't under control.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes hit the ASAP. Puffy nips can be early stages especially if you fairly lean and dry. Always better safe than sorry

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Awesome, that's all I needed to know guy's I appreciate it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree start the AI asap!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My nips LIT UP midway thru week 2 on halo of all things. Burny/itchy/tingly but not puffy. Exemstane extinguished the fire fast, stayed on low dose exem rest of cycle.

I'm a lean dude with small nips, never woudla guessed a sensitivity like that!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G Wow crazy, don't hear of that too much on Halo, it doesn't even aromatize... Were you running anything else with it?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G Wow crazy, don't hear of that too much on Halo, it doesn't even aromatize... Were you running anything else with it?
Nope, solo. Just finished cycle. Ran 50/75/75/75/100/100. Gained 10 lbs and trimmed up a bit. Strength/endurance up. Libido high all cycle. Minor BP and minor back pump issues - all in all a success!!

Ran 6 mg exemestane daily, if I tried to ease off I'd notice the nip sensitivity come back. Shooting/stinging/burning sensations, mostly in my right nip. I was a bit surprised but am thankful I had the exem on hand. No lumps or puffy nips.

While halo doesn't aromatize, I've read that with its low androgenic profile that it can leave your natural test to aromatize and there's not much left to counteract it - if that makes sense :) I'm not great at regurgitation of knowledge from a month ago.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
***SEE THAT KIDS? ALWAYS HAVE A RELIABLE A.I. ON HAND!!!***

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't mean to steer this ship Cali, but as this is a house of learned doctors, its important to share experiences :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Cali - how're your nipples?
Yo, Once again my sincerest apologies for the late upfates! I feel like I definitely need to start posting more I missed a couple days of workouts the last week so I didn't have much to report, I Started the Epi/Tren (45mg Epi, 105mg) RX Pharma Labs Epi-Tren RX 30: 90 caps x 15mg Epi/15mg Tren (1 Cap 3 times Daily of that) + AND Trenidrol 90 caps x 20mg - 1 cap 3xdaily so 2 caps Morning/2 Caps Early to Mid Afternoon/2 Caps an hour or two before bed. Definitley Felt something new and better after the first dose feeling more energy once again, body feeling ALOT harder, been urinating ALOT However..

Started The Exemestane the same day (4-3 Friday) 12.5mg (1/2 ML) in early Afternoon, also started the Prami the first night I did 1/4 ML(.25 MG) and last night I bumped it to just under 1/2 ML (.45MG) I fortunately haven't really experienced any nausea but I think ill stay at .5 mg of the Prami, I bought a bag of empty capsules and their fit a full ML in them so really no after taste, I did notice a little heartburn from the Exemestane but I get heart burn from a lot of things so no biggie... they sent me some awesome little squeeze dropper/liquid syringes that hold a full ML I like them cause you cn=an get all the way to the bottom of the bottle when I get low, heres some pics.. P/S the nipples are already feeling ALOT better and have shrunk a little, been urinating a lot so I guessing the exem as well as the tren are playing major factors in that, I still notice a rreally small bump under my left nip.. will keep you all posted, I think im digging the prami though and I noticed ALOT of people don't like it from sides but so far ive been feeling great.

RCBottles.jpg
RCBottles.jpg

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Oh Quick Question, not sure if it's relevant or not but does anybody shake their Liquid before dosing, I know that a lot of liquids tend to settle and separate over times so im just trying to make sure I get the most out of my RC's and storing im figuring just in a cool dry place is fine right? appreciate the support guys, hope your all having a happy easter with your family and friends! god bless,

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh Quick Question, not sure if it's relevant or not but does anybody shake their Liquid before dosing, I know that a lot of liquids tend to settle and separate over times so im just trying to make sure I get the most out of my RC's and storing im figuring just in a cool dry place is fine right? appreciate the support guys, hope your all having a happy easter with your family and friends! god bless,
If the liquid is milky I shake if not I dont.

And get over to my log in the cycle section today is 4 weeks

707kid

Awards
Cool dry place is good. Somewhere out of sunlight. Kinda of the same as PHs.
Also I have a habit of shaking any liquid i have before use. I figure it cant hurt...

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Following. Looks like you know your way. Looking forward to see results.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Been an up and down week, very interesting since starting the prami and exem, this is day 5 since starting and ive noticed some slight nip shrinkage, been definitely sweating a lot more but its also been 5 days since I started the tren/epi as well so its possibly a combo of everything.. noticing a crazy rise in libido, feeling a lot more solid.. pumped all day pretty much.

chest day was pretty damn good, felt like my pec's were gonna tear off my ribcage, back has been the same, major swelling from the lats, legs have been pretty solid, been having a little low back issue think I pinched something last week its been kind of irritating me since then so ive been taking it easy on low back work and squats/leg presses but I can go all day.. no real sides to speak of other then a little headache specially after the exemestane, bp has been a little on the high side sleep has been up and down, the first 3 days since starting the prami and tren run was pretty solid, waking up feeling refreshed, today and yesterday though kind of up and down every couple hours, when later morning rolls around is when I really wanna sleep hard so the refreshed feeling hasn't been around unfortunately, still kind of playing with the right dosage of prami, sunday I went with a dose in the am and a dose before bed and instead of splitting them I did .5 twice which was way to high of a jump and I felt the nausea/fever/flu symptoms people mention as well as some serious heart palpatations, lasted about 30-45 minutes, needless to say I wont do that again,

there is definitely a fine line where it works great or it will make you feel like death.. lol.. now I know the prami is the real deal but im kind of questioning the dosing on the exem expecting more drastic results from it.. thinking of possibly upping it to a full 25mg for a few days to see if it does anything, the supplier I got them from is hit and miss but they havethe best prices out of everyone and actually still the highest rated on some sites even with tons of complaints.. go figure..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this epi/tren the end of your cycle?

How long will this leg last?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Is this epi/tren the end of your cycle?

How long will this leg last?
Yes, 4 Weeks from April 3rd, Epi/Tren and then I will go atleast a month into pct so everyone knows if it was all for nothing which Im thinking its gonna all be for the best.

I'll start PCT on the last week of Cycle 4-24 and Will take my last dose of epi/tren on May 1st I believe..

oh and I plan on running a 2 month minimum pct.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Cool dry place is good. Somewhere out of sunlight. Kinda of the same as PHs.
Also I have a habit of shaking any liquid i have before use. I figure it cant hurt...
Same here! im always worried about the settling of contents in liquid form so as long as its not going to explode like a carbonated beverage I always give it a good shake.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So here's my dilemma, looking for expert advice.. the puffy nips have gone down slightly since I started the aromasin 12.5 daily/prami .5 daily BUT IM STILL noticing a small bump behind each nippe.. their not very sensitive but when I do touch them their slightly tender.. no realy pain or anything... my question is should I grab some letro, should I raise the exemestane to 25, the prami to 1. appreciate it guys!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know enough about prami, but if I were I'm your shoes I'd bump the exem to 25 and prob add 20mg Nolva to prevent estro binding to receptors in mai titties.

I'm not sure its the "proper" protocol but its where I'd head. Also, lots of folks having success using ralox (as opposed to letro) in dealing with these issues.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimately you'd need blood work I believe to pinpoint a proper plan of attack

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Definitley, getting full panel bloods this week.. but im thinking im throwing in 20mg of nolva for a week with 25 estane and 1. prami

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultimately you'd need blood work I believe to pinpoint a proper plan of attack
Post any steroid cycle blood work. Back when you had virgin receptors.
That would give you your baseline numbers specific for you.

After using aas, it's a shot in the mouth... I mean dark.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So here's my dilemma, looking for expert advice.. the puffy nips have gone down slightly since I started the aromasin 12.5 daily/prami .5 daily BUT IM STILL noticing a small bump behind each nippe.. their not very sensitive but when I do touch them their slightly tender.. no realy pain or anything... my question is should I grab some letro, should I raise the exemestane to 25, the prami to 1. appreciate it guys!
Going to be straight up with you.

Both times when I ran trenavar + epi while on test an low dosed masteron, and when running tren ace & test prop, nothing helped with gyno symptoms while using aas, it didn't stop until I dropped everything, and started letro at 2mg e/d.

Makes me dislike tren, and never want to use either again, ph or injectable.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post any steroid cycle blood work. Back when you had virgin receptors.
That would give you your baseline numbers specific for you.

After using aas, it's a shot in the mouth... I mean dark.
Can't argue with that

It would however shed some light on his situation and provide a direction to begin moving toward

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Going to be straight up with you.

Both times when I ran trenavar + epi while on test an low dosed masteron, and when running tren ace & test prop, nothing helped with gyno symptoms while using aas, it didn't stop until I dropped everything, and started letro at 2mg e/d.

Makes me dislike tren, and never want to use either again, ph or injectable.
I think I can agree with you on that, I hear nothing BUT horror stories on it with dudes trying serms/ai's/massive ancillaries and just getting worse off so that's exqactly what I was thinking was until im done its gonna be like this which isn't TOO bad but I dtll don't like knowing anything weird is going on with my body, and I just dug up several blood work ill have to find a way to post it along with the work im getting done Monday.. very interested to see where im at.. appreciate the feedback everyone

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't argue with that

It would however shed some light on his situation and provide a direction to begin moving toward
Maybe, if he has something way out of the normal population range it could be an indicator.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I can agree with you on that, I hear nothing BUT horror stories on it with dudes trying serms/ai's/massive ancillaries and just getting worse off so that's exqactly what I was thinking was until im done its gonna be like this which isn't TOO bad but I dtll don't like knowing anything weird is going on with my body, and I just dug up several blood work ill have to find a way to post it along with the work im getting done Monday.. very interested to see where im at.. appreciate the feedback everyone
You pay more attention to it than anyone else. You are your harshest critic bro.
So don't sweat it too much and keep on keeping on

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Definitley, I raised my exem dose to 25 starting yesterday and started 20mg nolva to see what that does and raising my prami dose to .75, anymore and I might have the sides from not having enough tolerance yet but i plan on raising to 1mg in the next few days.. also got some letro for emergency purposes if it gets worse ill probably cut the cycle and start on the rehab process so far its stayed the same though, nothing to serious.. 3 weeks left of the cycle so im not really trippin... I think I did have a lot of estro to cause I was getting the bloat in my abdomen and since starting the exem its gone down drastically, yesterday I started feeling the lack of it in my joints specifically my knees and ankles..

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Week 7, Day 53, Day 10 of Epi/Tren

Starting to Feel Even better since the first few weeks of the cycle, the Tren and Epistane has to be kicking in am I correct?? those out there with experience running these how long does it usually take before you feel it kick as well as when you feel the full effect??? it almost seems like the M60 (Alpha 1/Chlostebol) was draggin me down too much and chlostebol being VERY similar to halo, last time I ran halo it did more bad then good for me so I feel like they were both somewhat working against me and my last day of those two was 3 days ago.. to tell the truth my body has felt the best today then almost the entire cycle, no cramping anywhere, no back pumps, positive slightly euphoric mood, feeling extremely strong and motivated.. weights at 190 holding steady.

So I'm wondering if the Prami could have anything to do with the mental stimulation and some body as well, ive read a **** ton of logs/reviews/reports and studies on it and that a lot of people seem to get that dopamine high from it all day, then again others feel like zombies... as far as sides nothing really to report, no headaches today, the nips seem to not be getting bigger HOWEVER they are a little more sensitive and its hard to tell if the bumps behind and above them are growing or not, but the sensitivity sure has grown.. started the nolva yesterday and upped doses of exem(25) and prami (.75) til I can tolerate a full MG so I hope it does the trick or atleast keeps them in check for the remaining 3 weeks I have on cycle, then im firing up the chlomid at 50/nolva 20 gonna be using some arimistane, not sure which product, thinking of getting Sup3r PCT from Olympus, kickass deal on nutraplanet if you add it to your cart its only $17 !!! im gonna need 2 bottles though cause I plan on running a strong two month pct followed by another month of 12.5mg aromasin and some other things to continue bringing the natty levels up and prevent any kind of rebound... appreciate the feedback guys, love & respect always!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're feeling better brother

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
thanks bro, me as well! time to really open up a can of whupass on these final weeks of my run!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
A bird told me some real whip ass is coming... pm's disabled at the moment
That would be a godsend!! I just checked that sucks pm's disabled.. my email in case someone needs to get at me is hobbsjeremy1 gmail