Running the Tri-Fecta Bridging 3 Cycles into 1 Big Tamale!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah I plan to come in as a big lightweight next two contests than move to middle
that looks like the perfect doses to do it man, that npp really helps them joints makes everything smooth huh? it feels like you got extra mass but its not even junky water weight!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I plan to come in as a big lightweight next two contests than move to middle
Sounds like a good plan!
that looks like the perfect doses to do it man, that npp really helps them joints makes everything smooth huh? it feels like you got extra mass but its not even junky water weight!
No doubt. I think about adding some nandrolone into my TRT just enough to get some of the nice effects on the joints and tendons. Just way to many chances of lighting up my gyno though. Who knows I may end up doing it at some point anyway.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a good plan!

No doubt. I think about adding some nandrolone into my TRT just enough to get some of the nice effects on the joints and tendons. Just way to many chances of lighting up my gyno though. Who knows I may end up doing it at some point anyway.[/QUOT]

its scairy stuff for sure, just keep that prami or caber on hand and lots of p5p,l-tyrosine and l-dopa

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a good plan!

No doubt. I think about adding some nandrolone into my TRT just enough to get some of the nice effects on the joints and tendons. Just way to many chances of lighting up my gyno though. Who knows I may end up doing it at some point anyway.[/QUOT]

its scairy stuff for sure, just keep that prami or caber on hand and lots of p5p,l-tyrosine and l-dopa
very interested in how the ralox has worked for people as well, I heard its a god send for people that are even born with gyno.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
very interested in how the ralox has worked for people as well, I heard its a god send for people that are even born with gyno.
Yes I bought some Ralox a while back to use when I run this little bit of DermaTrest I have at the house. Whenever I do run that I will let you know how it goes.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mod edit: leave the company out of it.

nsvee

Awards
I honestly truly think you should kick out the SERMs and just pct with erase pro solo

Trololol

this cycle looks beastly

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I honestly truly think you should kick out the SERMs and just pct with erase pro solo

Trololol

this cycle looks beastly
lmao thanks. we need more trolls!!! im getting all BLR stuff to run pct for a log , will probably start a new PCT Rebirth/Viron/Letrone(the new ass kicking AI)/Follidrone for epic gains two weeks in,/Prolactrone to keep prolactin levels low, hGH levels up.

No Nolva/Clomid/Exem/Adex nothing just all natural

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao thanks. we need more trolls!!! im getting all BLR stuff to run pct for a log , will probably start a new PCT Rebirth/Viron/Letrone(the new ass kicking AI)/Follidrone for epic gains two weeks in,/Prolactrone to keep prolactin levels low, hGH levels up.

No Nolva/Clomid/Exem/Adex nothing just all natural
I would be interested to see your bloods after that pct

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Update;
7/7 - Chest
warmup set 135 incline for 25
incline BB press 3x12/12/8 (185/205/225)
superset with DB incline press with 65's
3x12/10/10

flat DB press's 3x15/12/12 with 75s
superset with hammergrip bench machine
3x15/15/15 (165/185/185)

cable crossover flys drop sets 4x15 upper chest/lower chest (4x30 total)

dips 4x15/15/12/11 (had to barely touch my toe to the step to assist in the last two sets)
superset with decline pushups 4x12/12/10/8 (last set had to put one knee down cause the pump and burnout destroyed me for the last 2 reps)

Today (7/9) Back & Legs (gym was crowded so I had to kind of improvise)
Leg Press 7x15/15/15/12/12/10 (8 plates first 2/10 plates remaining 5) first 4 were regular/wide stance, last 3 were in close, don't know if it was toomuch pre-workout but the last 3-4 sets my legs were practicall convulsing halfway through the sets had to rack it for about 5 seconds and then unrack it and it mostly went away..

Superset with bent over DB rows (using the damn leg press back for support cause literally everything was taken!!)
5x15/15/15/12/12 (60lbx2/ 75lbx3)
doing both of those huge groups winds the hell out of you, talk about cardio lol with less then 120 seconds rest between supersets

calf raises (8 plates) 4x25/20/20/15/15 (would do kind of a superset after my calves were burn I would do a half rep leg press emphasizing strictly my calves with a little lower quad/hammi's) for about 6-8 reps each til the burn was excruciating!

Seated ez-bar rows little wider then normal grip 4x15/15/12/12 (185/225)
supersetted with kneeling single arm wide pulldowns supinating my fist as I came down and pulling in hard at the bottom 4x15/15/12/8 (4 plates/6 plates/7 plates last two sets)

B/W Squats 4x25 superset widegrip pull ups 4x12/12/10/7

after that I ran out of room, too many damn people, but I felt I got a good enough one for now, ill go back tomorrow and finish possibly with BB squats, lying leg curls and leg extensions with shoulders.. feeling pretty good lately been leaning out a lot more still eating everything in site. pumps are insanely painful but its cool as long as I can get my full ROM on my routines were good!

Feeling pretty good off cycle mentally ive noticed it more but my body still continues to crave the iron.
seem to be getting more vascular by the day, not losing really any weight, couple dudes at the gym said they could see veins poppin out of my lats so that's cool, never had that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work, and you don't even have to get your full rom on if your pump gets t0o much just do partials and crank it out. Muscle doesn't know lengths it knows tension. So long as you continue to give it the tension you will continue to signal for growth my man. Yes you do always want to work your muscles through a full ROM for health reasons but for hypertrophy and work capacity gains a full ROM is not required. A muscle fiber fires at 100% of its capacity once engaged until it can no longer fire or is no longer being signaled to fire. It does not matter if that is isometric, concentric or eccentric. So any resistance being placed on it will cause that reaction and cause an adaptation. Keep in mind that as long as you got full rom reps in you are doing okay. Many FULL ROM movements are quite dangerous under high tension so they should be done with lighter weights until you couldn't you still worked a full rom but can get a lot more by going into partials. Think about it this way a parallel squat is far from a full squat but you can grow a fug ton from them. Same as you can grow a ton from above the knee partial squats, especially say if your lower back is weakening but the legs are strong. Move to some shorter reps and you can keep going.

Don't apply too many hard and fast rules to your training. Especially the everything has to be in perfect form thing. You end up pigeon holing yourself into one category or way of thinking about training. If you look at a lot of the really big guys they do not do a lot of full range stuff. My ortho recommended for me to stop doing the heaviest of my lifts with full roms. I used to take Leg presses so deep my knees where in my arm pits with 1000lbs. Just not the way to go when longevity is a concern. It is not about being able to but should I now. I was crushing myself with the extreme ROM and heavy weights in those extremes. That is when he explained the whole ROM thing ad what appropriate loads are for specific ranges in the ROM.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very good info Kleen. I'm doing my new workouts with sets to failure and many times last couple reps are partials

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Nice work, and you don't even have to get your full rom on if your pump gets t0o much just do partials and crank it out. Muscle doesn't know lengths it knows tension. So long as you continue to give it the tension you will continue to signal for growth my man. Yes you do always want to work your muscles through a full ROM for health reasons but for hypertrophy and work capacity gains a full ROM is not required. A muscle fiber fires at 100% of its capacity once engaged until it can no longer fire or is no longer being signaled to fire. It does not matter if that is isometric, concentric or eccentric. So any resistance being placed on it will cause that reaction and cause an adaptation. Keep in mind that as long as you got full rom reps in you are doing okay. Many FULL ROM movements are quite dangerous under high tension so they should be done with lighter weights until you couldn't you still worked a full rom but can get a lot more by going into partials. Think about it this way a parallel squat is far from a full squat but you can grow a fug ton from them. Same as you can grow a ton from above the knee partial squats, especially say if your lower back is weakening but the legs are strong. Move to some shorter reps and you can keep going.

Don't apply too many hard and fast rules to your training. Especially the everything has to be in perfect form thing. You end up pigeon holing yourself into one category or way of thinking about training. If you look at a lot of the really big guys they do not do a lot of full range stuff. My ortho recommended for me to stop doing the heaviest of my lifts with full roms. I used to take Leg presses so deep my knees where in my arm pits with 1000lbs. Just not the way to go when longevity is a concern. It is not about being able to but should I now. I was crushing myself with the extreme ROM and heavy weights in those extremes. That is when he explained the whole ROM thing ad what appropriate loads are for specific ranges in the ROM.
Hell yea, thanks man! great advice, I can Definitley understand the partials and the actual benefits not only hypertrophic wise but health wise, I do throw those in when im burnt and doing ALOT of weight, one partial I love doing like you mentioned the above the knee squats is when I do calf raises after my squats and leg presses aare out of the way im on the leg press doing calf raises and when they burn out I will do a type of partial leg press just moving about 4-6 inches but enough where im still working the calf with enough movement as well as the lower/mid quad range and I can REALLY feel that pump man, I do it like a kind of burnout once the raises get to failure I do about 3-6 of those and man ive noticed some serious quad and calf development.. back seems like another good one when doing super heavy pulldowns and rows not letting the handle get further then 4-6 inches away from your chest and then pulling it back and getting that super contraction that's def. where the growth is.. I appreciate the advice again cause sometimes I do worry so much about form and rom I wont allow myself to do any type of partials, im like you with the squats and leg presses always trying to get my knees to my collar bone or armpits and that is brutal on the knees I can feel the cartilidge pop a tad bit and that's when I know to stop letting it compress my knee's TOO much.. those partials are just to damn awesome sometimes, I feel like I need to be doing more stretching though lately cause I pump up so quick that I feel like not only my pump is limiting my movement but its like concrete in my muscles where it gets so solid the tendons/ligaments can hardly operate ya know??? I stretch ALOT though, and specially on that day when im in the gym I stretch before for a minute or two, during rest just enough not to lose any strength from it or endurance and afterwards for about 10-20 minutes depending on my schedule....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea, thanks man! great advice, I can Definitley understand the partials and the actual benefits not only hypertrophic wise but health wise, I do throw those in when im burnt and doing ALOT of weight, one partial I love doing like you mentioned the above the knee squats is when I do calf raises after my squats and leg presses aare out of the way im on the leg press doing calf raises and when they burn out I will do a type of partial leg press just moving about 4-6 inches but enough where im still working the calf with enough movement as well as the lower/mid quad range and I can REALLY feel that pump man, I do it like a kind of burnout once the raises get to failure I do about 3-6 of those and man ive noticed some serious quad and calf development.. back seems like another good one when doing super heavy pulldowns and rows not letting the handle get further then 4-6 inches away from your chest and then pulling it back and getting that super contraction that's def. where the growth is.. I appreciate the advice again cause sometimes I do worry so much about form and rom I wont allow myself to do any type of partials, im like you with the squats and leg presses always trying to get my knees to my collar bone or armpits and that is brutal on the knees I can feel the cartilidge pop a tad bit and that's when I know to stop letting it compress my knee's TOO much.. those partials are just to damn awesome sometimes, I feel like I need to be doing more stretching though lately cause I pump up so quick that I feel like not only my pump is limiting my movement but its like concrete in my muscles where it gets so solid the tendons/ligaments can hardly operate ya know??? I stretch ALOT though, and specially on that day when im in the gym I stretch before for a minute or two, during rest just enough not to lose any strength from it or endurance and afterwards for about 10-20 minutes depending on my schedule....
Good deal, the stretching in between sets actually increases your pump dramatically. If it is causing a problem start it later in the workout. When you stretch after a set it keeps the blood both locked in and out of the muscle for a little bit. Kind of like BFR methods where you restrict the blood flow. SO when you release the stretch of a worked muscle the blood floods in even more than if it had been unrestricted.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Good deal, the stretching in between sets actually increases your pump dramatically. If it is causing a problem start it later in the workout. When you stretch after a set it keeps the blood both locked in and out of the muscle for a little bit. Kind of like BFR methods where you restrict the blood flow. SO when you release the stretch of a worked muscle the blood floods in even more than if it had been unrestricted.
Ahhhhhh! never thought about it that way, always thought it would flow out but never thought about the inflow but makes sense I already new that duhh but didn't think about it, maybe had it confused but your so right man.. im going to need to do that, lighter less stretching before and more later!!

So on that Triptorelin you only did one 150mcg pin of it at the start of PCT when you did it or whatwas your experience/usage of it? and was it from the doc or did you have to get it from a peptide plce and mix it as well??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried blood flow restriction training?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Have you tried blood flow restriction training?
not really, a little bit in the past for maybe a couple weeks, very interesting stuff, just freaks me out cutting circulation and stuff but I got this badass book called "Huge & Freaky - Muscle Mass And Strength Secrets (Build a Body Fortress Naturally)" from musclemag/Robert kennedy publishing and its got TONS of sick ass training routines including that I think is what your referring to, they call it "Occlusion Training" it originated in the university of Tokyo they say to do it you can use bands, pressure cuffs, wraps, etc.. what do you think of it? guess the pumps are the sickest.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that's the technique I'm talking bout my coach was doing it said it gives crazy pumps

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah that's the technique I'm talking bout my coach was doing it said it gives crazy pumps
yea and if you do it right I guess it really helps with recovery/growth but they say not to keep it trapped longer then 20 seconds or itll cause deep tissue damage but they like to doit before contest cause it gives them the best looks supposedly

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah my coach was doing it during his prep into the ny pro

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hell yea. dude sounds like a beast.
He is he's in prep for the olympia right now I'm doing my prep at another gym this time because working out with him Is a mind **** right now

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes that is right Occlusion training. Well a deep stretch also occludes the muscle. What causes the growth is the limited oxygen during BFR while wporking causes a massive build up of lactic acid. This metabolically signals tons of anabolic reactions, including increasing mitochondria, and the amount of nuclei in a given muscle fiber. There is a lot of IGF created locally with in the muscle during this type of training which is also a large part of why it is effective.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
He is he's in prep for the olympia right now I'm doing my prep at another gym this time because working out with him Is a mind **** right now
Hell yea I bet man! that must be awesome.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yes that is right Occlusion training. Well a deep stretch also occludes the muscle. What causes the growth is the limited oxygen during BFR while wporking causes a massive build up of lactic acid. This metabolically signals tons of anabolic reactions, including increasing mitochondria, and the amount of nuclei in a given muscle fiber. There is a lot of IGF created locally with in the muscle during this type of training which is also a large part of why it is effective.
Damn that's awesome, very good to know! also I forgot to mention you prolly already know but with the partial reps like we were talkin about earlier ive read in a lot of books and studies that partials with nice heavy loads of weight are GREAT for building up your tendon/ligament strength to catch up with your muscles as well as doing strictly negatives with over your max, and ive noticed the difference in the past when I did that for about 6-8 weeks