Running the Tri-Fecta Bridging 3 Cycles into 1 Big Tamale!

PatMcGroin

Awards
Nah they nor bad I've run m14add at 120mg and lmg 125. 30mg msten is my minimum

We get big up in here
Lol- Anyone that knows how to diet and workout properly can "get big" off Halo. If you have to run that many PH's to get big then something is wrong. I hope this was a sarcastic remark.

PatMcGroin

Awards
If you feel like you are famished before bed you need more carbs. DMZ and Triumph always make me feel like this before bed, and even in the middle of the night I wake up to eat protein bars. Carbs always does the trick.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bowl of cereal before bed = great sleep. Unless you have insomnia like me, then pills before bed = awesome sleep.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Bowl of cereal before bed = great sleep. Unless you have insomnia like me, then pills before bed = awesome sleep.
Yes usually I get me a HUGE bowl of cereal before bed, but the pills are also needed some times, bendadryl usually works but sometimes I gotta up the ante cause it works against me at times. PatMcGroin I ran halo and never really noticed anything, of course I was still getting some small gains its just fun if you have a good idea what your doing to try these other ph's, they honestly have different kicks to them ive had some now that really improve the mood on top of giving me huge gains and power to work out. I agree on the carb thing, definitely need more carbs, metabolism is in overdrive right now and muscles are sucking everything up they can!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol- Anyone that knows how to diet and workout properly can "get big" off Halo. If you have to run that many PH's to get big then something is wrong. I hope this was a sarcastic remark.
No this wasn't sarcastic. What's your definition of big. Have you read any of my logs etc . My coach is an ifbb pro who's qualified for this year's olympia my nutritionist is a national npc competitor all my work out partners compete.

If you think any of us aren't getting big on halo alone because we don't know how to work out or eat than I'm not sure what to tell you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's wrong with halo solo?
Nothing wrong with halo solo. I was mainly responding to the fact he stated anybody can get big on halo alone if they know how to work out and diet.

I'm sure you know at national or pro level comp everone knows how to workout and diet and it takes more than just halo to get there

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No this wasn't sarcastic. What's your definition of big. Have you read any of my logs etc . My coach is an ifbb pro who's qualified for this year's olympia my nutritionist is a national npc competitor all my work out partners compete.

If you think any of us aren't getting big on halo alone because we don't know how to work out or eat than I'm not sure what to tell you.
I think his point is that most people don't ever have any need or viable reason to go that high. Your androgen receptors may not be stellar if you need to go that high on all 3 to see gains. A 6-8 week cycle of Halo should offer up about 8-10 lbs of quality gains for an experienced user. However that is being dosed 100-150 throughout. So still a high dose just one compound.

Bottom line though everyone is different, some need much higher doses. Some get sides on very low doses and some can take 100mg of DMZ a day with no sides.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing wrong with halo solo. I was mainly responding to the fact he stated anybody can get big on halo alone if they know how to work out and diet.

I'm sure you know at national or pro level comp everone knows how to workout and diet and it takes more than just halo to get there
Certainly, but are you at the national or pro level? More importantly do you have intentions of being at that level? If not there really is a point where health is far more important. If your realistic goals do not include competing at that level then why use the amounts required for that. I agree that one can definitely build a massive and impressive physique off of Halo alone over time. Hell it would be nothing to get the size & conditioning of a physique guy on just halo. However if serious about competing why waste any time at all on the PH's just get on an injection based cycle and do it right and be healthier.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Certainly, but are you at the national or pro level? More importantly do you have intentions of being at that level? If not there really is a point where health is far more important. If your realistic goals do not include competing at that level then why use the amounts required for that. I agree that one can definitely build a massive and impressive physique off of Halo alone over time. Hell it would be nothing to get the size & conditioning of a physique guy on just halo. However if serious about competing why waste any time at all on the PH's just get on an injection based cycle and do it right and be healthier.
I plan on being there that's what I'm working towards if you see my last post I am coached by an olympia qualified pro. and my nutritionist and work out partners all compete. I have competed at a pro level in mma and muay thai but injuries built up and now this is my way of staying competitive

I am on injectables currently test cyp and deca. I was stating past usage of certain ph's they were easy to cone by and convient and legal. I have been in the juice game approx 15 years and ran almost every compound but cheque drops.

PatMcGroin

Awards
I think his point is that most people don't ever have any need or viable reason to go that high. Your androgen receptors may not be stellar if you need to go that high on all 3 to see gains. A 6-8 week cycle of Halo should offer up about 8-10 lbs of quality gains for an experienced user. However that is being dosed 100-150 throughout. So still a high dose just one compound.

Bottom line though everyone is different, some need much higher doses. Some get sides on very low doses and some can take 100mg of DMZ a day with no sides.
Thank you for typing what I was going to say- exactly what I was thinking.

PatMcGroin

Awards
On a side note (sorry if getting off topic)- I'm finishing up a 6 week DMZ/Stano run. On 800mg Stano, 30mg DMZ. Probably one of the best lean mass cycles I have ran (besides Triumph and Stano)...Currently on week 4 and a half- It's been a great cycle but what are thoughts on 45mg DMZ for last week and a half? Worth it or no? Only have 2 bottles of DMZ left after this....should I up it or no?

Thoughts on running Stano one week into PCT also- been getting hit with lethargy over the last few days, but nothing major that Stano hasn't taken care of. I get really lethargic in PCT and sometimes loose motivation going to gym and whatnot. Never ran Stano into PCT- it can be done, correct?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for typing what I was going to say- exactly what I was thinking.
I completely understand what you are saying and agree in most instances we just have different definition of big. Everone is different

PatMcGroin

Awards
I completely understand what you are saying and agree in most instances we just have different definition of big. Everone is different
Very true, I agree. I'm 5'7- So being big IMO (for myself) is 175 lbs 8-9%BF. Any schmuck can get big- IE look like an ape with no definition.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I plan on being there that's what I'm working towards if you see my last post I am coached by an olympia qualified pro. and my nutritionist and work out partners all compete. I have competed at a pro level in mma and muay thai but injuries built up and now this is my way of staying competitive

I am on injectables currently test cyp and deca. I was stating past usage of certain ph's they were easy to cone by and convient and legal. I have been in the juice game approx 15 years and ran almost every compound but cheque drops.
I saw your last post about who your coach was just didn't realize you were training to become a high level bodybuilding competitor. That is a lot of experience, in the gear game for sure. Your goals are definitely something that is going to take more than PH's or even just gear for that matter. I wish you good luck, I will find your log and come check it out. Seen you around a bit just never been in one of your logs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very true, I agree. I'm 5'7- So being big IMO (for myself) is 175 lbs 8-9%BF. Any schmuck can get big- IE look like an ape with no definition.
I think everybody I train with has bigorexia.

My nutritionist is 5ft in last physique contest he weighed 177lbs at 3.9%bf and he felt small

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, this is discussed in the cycle length thread.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I agree with my boy Kleen that halo can do that for people and I did see some gains from it but I notice myself I have responded better to other PH's and at higher dosages where as on halo I ran it high and seen a little more side then gain so it was a waste IMO I'm running these to prolong the reality that to move up another level where I wanna SMASH competetition I will be pinning but I think I can get to the level I can just about do that with my training and PH's, I'm very happy with the results thus far on these but I understand their a lot harder on you and so fourth so you guys all have some great input there, Training and Lifestyle are 85% though Synthetics are just the 10% to jump you above the rest when it comes to competing I believe, but I really have been mixed about competing YET just experimenting with these synthetics one at a time or 3 at a time until I see where I stand about 3-4 months down the road and when I feel that im 110% ready to step on a stage, my training and experience alone is far superior to MANY I know that for a fact that most just rely on nutrition and supplements to do it all and a lot of people do get big and some look amazing but I feel much better knowing the blood sweat and tears I put in before all of that .. thanks for all the feedback and comments guys will have an update soon!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Wow, just found this and this is going to be interesting

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
You think very highly of yourself, must be the androgens talking
Could be? but I don't think so, just experience the last 9 going on 10 years now lifting and got bigger then ALOT of guys on supps and ph's being all natural locked up for 8 years of it with 3 small meals a day and most of the time stuck on rusty old cable machines in the matter of 1 year I gained over 10lbs and I went from 135 to 192 before I even had the opportunity to touch a real protein drink or pre-work out blend so to say I know what an all natural human can do with little to nothing without the help of all these fun supps..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is always someone with better genetics.
Bragging about being bigger than normal guys isn't something to brag about.

You are working hard with what you got at planet fitness. Congratulations. Keep working hard, I hope it brings you everything you imagine it will.

In response to being locked up,

Regardless if your in a work camp or not, getting 3 meals a day plus w/e from the canteen and having nothing to do but sleep, eat, and workout is an ideal situation for training. Even with the stress that comes with always being on guard, it's still an ideal situation for lifting.
And whether it's trash bags with water, or doing squats with someone sitting on your shoulders, you find ways to use weight.

Oh, you had real weights inside? Dang, you had it made.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
There is always someone with better genetics.
Bragging about being bigger than normal guys isn't something to brag about.

You are working hard with what you got at planet fitness. Congratulations. Keep working hard, I hope it brings you everything you imagine it will.

In response to being locked up,

Regardless if your in a work camp or not, getting 3 meals a day plus w/e from the canteen and having nothing to do but sleep, eat, and workout is an ideal situation for training. Even with the stress that comes with always being on guard, it's still an ideal situation for lifting.
And whether it's trash bags with water, or doing squats with someone sitting on your shoulders, you find ways to use weight.

Oh, you had real weights inside? Dang, you had it made.
lol im not bragging about being bigger then normal guys, I said guys that also train and supplement and some who even compete, I've gotten several compliments through the years from guys that are monsters on the scene and it has nothing to do with genetics cause if its anybody that knows aqbout being a hard gainer and having to driver harder then **** and eat until your sick every day to gain a pound its me bro don't trip on that,

ive had a long hard road I worked hard to get to where I am now and Yea prison can be an ideal place to train but have you done any time yourself at a level III or higher facility? im interested in knowing if you realize the situation your in for years at a time and how half the yards I was on would give you about 30-45 minutes of yard time to use a ****in pullup yard and a dirt field and fight with 250 othr guys to get in line to be lucky to get 6 sets of pull ups in before something erupts and you get slammed down in a cell for 2 months at a time and get fed bologna sandwitches almost 3 times a day and I'm not sure what canteen your talkin about but the one im referring too consists of freeze dried beans and rice and ramen soups and if you aint got no money your trying to get big off the 2 cold meals and 1 hot a day im talking about with simple calesthenics, yes I made it to a yard or two where we would get an hour on a yard with 2 multi-use cable machines that half the time 2 of the 4 were broken and the other 2 were rusty as **** so the TOT (time under tension) when using them was never the same and for me to be on yards with guys that have been in 15-20-30 years

and have won state power meets and body building comps in the pen and to be as biG AND push as much weight as most of them after a few years and being 135lbs is pretty impressive I think being one of the 5 or 10 biggest and strongest guys pound for pound on a 2200 man prison yard.. and im actually not trying to brag about myself, im bragging about how you really don't need none of this special **** to get big but its a nice thing to have, I hope that my story inspires other guys that were in my shoes to become more then they ever had a clue they could be. im a walking example of being nothing and nobody poppin pills and having alcohol poisoning for years and being skin and bones and having everything taken from me and batteling back to be 3x the man I am today without any short cuts or cheating to get there.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cup o noodles. Swiss roles. Fritos. Fruit punch....Get Big diet.

Chips and soups.... Test and dbol. = Big Ole hulking monster

I want my uso's to be like damn he swoll

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Cup o noodles. Swiss roles. Fritos. Fruit punch....Get Big diet.

Chips and soups.... Test and dbol. = Big Ole hulking monster

I want my uso's to be like damn he swoll
haha yea for real bro. @jb no matter how many prison and jail movies and shows will prepare you for the real thing, it's a whole different world and until those doors slam shut behind you and you spend even 12 months in a level 3 or higher you will never even begin to comprehend what life is like behind the walls, trust me. and i'm not trying to make it sound like it's some place special or that you gotta be a badass to get through it, but you certainly have to adapt and change your entire life down to how you whipe your ass and when you wanna sneeze or whipe your snotty nose, it's a place meant for nobody accept sick cho-moe's and rapists and sickminded killers, I don't think anyone else should be in there, even your little run of the mill "gangbanger" shouldn't be put in there cause plenty have time to change, their just not given that time and their forced to embrace it more and eventually their reality becomes that useless life.... **** prison, it's for the birds..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep bro when one of my Samoan or Hawaiian peeps be like damn uce you getting your swoll on? Then i be like ok im getting big I do admit though I have bigorexia so I always feel small

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yea for real, another thing @jbryan might not be aware of if he aint done no serious time around REAL convicts and heavyweights in the joint is you feel small or regular around all these guy's so your constantly pushing yourself harder to be bigger and stronger, and when you get out on the streets 70-80% of people aren't healthy so your like a damn sore thumb sticking out, and then 10-15% that are close to your status are all supplemented up and still soft as cupcakes, then theres that ACTUAL 5-10% you possibly run into at certain gyms and on the streets that are as big if not bigger and as solid as you either because 1.They were just released as well. or 2.They get it just as hard out here more then likely with the help of supplements and their life consists of 70-80% of that and they probably get paid to...
it still gets me cause I feel small all the time and when I miss a workout day I literally feel like I fell off and lost 10lbs of muscle and then someone compliments me and i'm like "really????"

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You just don't know what prison is like unless you've been. All the movies in the world couldn't prepare you for the real inside. KilaCali, I'm glad you made the best out of your stay and learned some life lessons along the way. Prison will make or break you and somehow we made it. Keep doing what you're doing homie and don't ever look back

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
1.They were just released as well. or 2.They get it just as hard out here more then likely with the help of supplements and their life consists of 70-80% of that and they probably get paid to...
"
Your solid looking, but not huge by no means. But you act like you either have to be in the pin for a long time or on juice to get big?? That's not always the case. I personally know a few guys who are not juicing and are bigger than me and you both, and never been locked up ;) And I live in a small town with only one decent gym.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, I did my time and now it's time to move on.... It was what it was, to say no one should be in prison but child molesters and killers I don't agree.... It forced me to look at and change my life. It caused me to take ownership as I had no one to blame but myself for the choices that landed me there. In aware of how it can make some people worse, it's all how we handle it. One thing I've found is people don't like to take ownership, and would rather allow anger and rage to creep in to cover up the pain and damage in their lives, both things done to them and what they've done to others. Either way yes workout game is crucial inside, but def makes a difference having access to proper nutrition and supps....

Cali your a big guy, in good shape... I think we need to be humble in our experiences rather than let them puff us up... Stay humble bro

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally know a few guys who are not juicing and are bigger than me and you both, and never been locked up ;) And I live in a small town with only one decent gym.
I feel you there I sometimes feel like I'm around mutants. I got folks so big. but then my wife be like babe even when you were 175+ with an 18 inch neck you felt small. My wife says I'll be 5ft 1in 185lbs this cycle and still be complain to my coach that I'm small

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha yea for real bro. @jb no matter how many prison and jail movies and shows will prepare you for the real thing, it's a whole different world and until those doors slam shut behind you and you spend even 12 months in a level 3 or higher you will never even begin to comprehend what life is like behind the walls, trust me. and i'm not trying to make it sound like it's some place special or that you gotta be a badass to get through it, but you certainly have to adapt and change your entire life down to how you whipe your ass and when you wanna sneeze or whipe your snotty nose, it's a place meant for nobody accept sick cho-moe's and rapists and sickminded killers, I don't think anyone else should be in there, even your little run of the mill "gangbanger" shouldn't be put in there cause plenty have time to change, their just not given that time and their forced to embrace it more and eventually their reality becomes that useless life.... **** prison, it's for the birds..
What kind of bird don't fly? A jail bird!

Sorry not making light of your comments, I am sure prison sucks ass and I would never want to go there. Just when you made the reference of Prison being for birds that joke popped right in my head. We used to screw with each other when one of us would get nailed for something stupid like PI or whatever and end up in the drunk tank from partying too hard and getting too rowdy.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Your solid looking, but not huge by no means. But you act like you either have to be in the pin for a long time or on juice to get big?? That's not always the case. I personally know a few guys who are not juicing and are bigger than me and you both, and never been locked up ;) And I live in a small town with only one decent gym.
Well that's the small 10 to 15% I was mentioning, im sure those guys you know that are big didn't get that way from eating shot tons of ramen soups and just drinking milk every chance they had they had to have somewhat of a good diet and protein mix ALONE is a huge assist in the supplement game, I mean without it where would a lot of guys be? you don't have the #1 building block for muscle, im simply saying me and a lot of others I knew had none of that, we had to just eat garbage day in and day out, im talking tons of ramen noodle soups with freeze dried beans and rice and battle the effects of it turning more into to junk weight then anything and still coming out looking the way we did.. but enough about all that, I definitely don't want to sound cocky to anyone cause I am one of the most humble people anyone can ever meet and thankful just to have all four limbs and be able to lift period and be where im at today..

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Bro, I did my time and now it's time to move on.... It was what it was, to say no one should be in prison but child molesters and killers I don't agree.... It forced me to look at and change my life. It caused me to take ownership as I had no one to blame but myself for the choices that landed me there. In aware of how it can make some people worse, it's all how we handle it. One thing I've found is people don't like to take ownership, and would rather allow anger and rage to creep in to cover up the pain and damage in their lives, both things done to them and what they've done to others. Either way yes workout game is crucial inside, but def makes a difference having access to proper nutrition and supps....

Cali your a big guy, in good shape... I think we need to be humble in our experiences rather than let them puff us up... Stay humble bro
Well spoken man, I do agree that things happen for a reason and without that place to enlighten us we would probably be worse off if not dead, or in there for life and someone else being dead, who knows, I just think as far as spending your entire life in there that's really the only place for those people and I definitely put it behind me and move forward and don't want to sound cocky or like im a badass, I agree 110% that we should all be humble individuals, but when it comes to training I think it's ok to be a little cocky to yourself atleast and tell yourself your more then that to get that drive, that's honestly where I was comin from and mr JB kind of took it out of context and I allowed him to. anyways I'm glad everyone made it out of there and you guys are where your at now and that it was only a lesson or lessonS learned. MrKleen73 lol I love ya bro, I've used that joke a few times as well! thanks for the comic releif

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So......how's the cycle going?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I smoke two joints in the morning! I smoke two joints at night! I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints - and.then I smoke two more!!!!

Hahaha Cali your handle always throws slow reggae beats or random Sublime songs in my head.

:::blows hit of smoke into thread:::

jon38

jon38

Awards
thank god you dont drink running designers at those doses your poor liver

jon38

jon38

Awards
too graduate too injectables you can run test alot longer with almost no sides other than shutdown and some tren whould lean that **** out and youd be ripped and a whole lot easy on the body in the long run

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I agree with you on most of that, and the part about a possible dream employer, well more then likely they are going to find out sooner or later, I know a lot of employers shy away from ex-cons and such and im not going to just walk up to a job and tell them I just got out of prison, this forum is public and all but I don't expect any employer to look me up on here for 1. my real name or any info regarding my true identity isn't on here the world is a small place and im not saying Its impossible that I run into that situation but the chances are slim to none of that. and I never was or thought I was "hard" or worried about the whole getting punked thing so your perspective of me obviously is that of someone who I am not, im not sure if your just taking jabs to get a rise out of someone but if you are you failed miserably because you got it right on the part that I'm telling this to mostly a lot of people I don't know and probably will never meet or speak to outside of this forum, so im not to worried about that, and I got the rest of it covered, but I do appreciate the advice...
Volvo140G I agree the name does remind me of that sometimes too lol when I did puff years and years ago I used to kill it ;)
jon38 I can see what ya mean, but my liver is doing very well, Monday i'm getting in depth bloods for all those interested, will get to see my test levels and so fourth to see how I'm looking after 3 1/4 of the cycle has been completed, I myself am stoked to see what im looking like!
yates84 and everyone else.. the cycle is going fantastic! been feeling really good these past few days and super stacked.. back day (Monday) went through the normal routine but kept stacking 20lbs on the bent over row until I was up to 295 on my 4th set reverse grip got 6 clean ones, super strong for me lately! all my other lifts kinda stayed the same but rep wise I feel like I gotta slow waaaay down to really tire myself out.. same with chest and shoulder day

on chest day I threw an extra 20lbs on incline bench, making it 245 and hit that for 8, so I threw another 20 on and hit it for 6 making it 265lbs I went one more round with 10 and got 2 1/2 so my new PR and honestly my first majorly noted incline is now 275 on my fav chest exercise! the rest of my rounds were done clean and in the 10-12 rep range.. flat felt a little normal, ever since I started working incline more the past few years my body has almost got tired of flat bench but ive done so much of it through out the years and I prefer the upper chest build so much more.. decline I feelin good contraction and pumps on..

leg day wens: didn't try to go to heavy on my squats, endurance wasn't all there but it sure felt like I had peak contractions on them babys reppin 265 for sets of 15, leg press I always feel like weekly I go up 40lbs easy, im guessing somewhere in the 700s first 3 sets working up to that for 12-15 reps by 5th and 6th in close feet and knees together im getting 8-9 reps..

shoulder day felt like going heavy on OH-DB-Press's felt extra strong was doing sets of 8 with the 70lbs x3
barbell was just as nice 225 2x wide grip for 10, 2x 225 for 8
followed with 3x the arnolds with the 50lb DB's seated.
bent over laterals with the 35s for 12, 30s for 9 25s for 7
standing laterals 40s x 10, 30x 10, 20s 12
upright rows 120lb small bar 3x12-10

arms tomorrow, had a long day didn't have time to hit them...

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey J I kind of have to disagree I still chill with the same people but I've had approx 15 years from my past bid I've since gone on to go to college and have a great career. I've even pasted background checks for public companies I've gotten copies of my background check from several jobs they have to give you a copy by law in my state and most go back only 7 years.

My past made me "Hard" but not in a tuff guy type of meaning. But when I was working two manual labor jobs and going to community college many times I'd be tired or fed up and I'd say to myself dude this ain't nothing compared to the inside knuckle up and get through your shift. I made it through I went on to university and corporate jobs.

I don't openly advertise my past and my work colleagues would never have any idea but I don't shy away from my neighborhood family or past friends I try and be a good example show them people can and do change. I still have family and friends who will be in the life till they are dead I still visit many Graves of friends and family and who didn't make it. I don't bury my past I embrace it for the strength it gave me. Am I proud of things I did? No. You live you learn you get better Hopefully

I am very lucky I had people that supported me wanted me to succeed pushed me to stay straight even when they werent.

You don't have to run from your past or bury it you just have to overcome it and move forward one step at a time. Let your past help you not hurt you.

sorry for long past kali back to getting big and strong.

BTW I think your back numbers are sick...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And so does the Recovered Addicts Turned Athletes Crew.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay true to you KC. I wouldn't be the man I am today without my past. I'll never hide from it, deny it, or lie about it. Obviously in life there is a time and place for everything. I been out for 7 years, clean for 6. In that time I've climbed the company ladder, got my family back, married, baby girl, bought a house, and 3 dogs to boot. Everyone of them know who I used to be and it only shows how strong I have become to survive it. I think even my dogs know.

Who gives a shiit if anybody on this forum approves of YOU based on your past. Don't like you, GTFO of your log.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Well said mixedup & dma378 you guys know whats up appreciate the support and feedback from all of you! were all just one individual tryin to add bigger and better things to our legacy, if we gave in to every naysayer and know it all we wouldn't be no better then we were when we were on the bad side of down. love & respect to everyone

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Ready to get this workout week put to rest with some arm session to ice the cake! next week starts the Epi/Tren Cycle.. im hearing some things about tren night sweats that might suck but I'm ready!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Tren night sweats can get rough....extra sheets on deck