RPN Havoc Log

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Seventeen: 4/9/14

Rest day today, chest is pretty sore and tris are just a little tender. For some reason my bis are actually kinda sore, strange but I must have brought them into play to much during a flye exercise. I’ll watch out for that next time. Physique is improving every day. It’s a really cool feeling losing a little bodyfat and just putting on muscle especially when considering the time frame in which it has been done. Nothing new to report continuing to eat a lot although I have to really stay on top of my water intake. It hasn’t been as much as I feel I need the last couple of days. That’s all to report today nothing new in terms of how I feel on my rest days.

Day Eighteen: 4/10/14

Woooh! Favorite day in the gym! Back and Bis today, walking into the gym today super stoked and ready to deadflift some heavy ass weight. Just bought a new leather lifting belt, so I’m also really excited to try that out for the first time as well. It’s my 5/3/1 week in terms of my lifting routine. On the deadlift ended on 410lbs and the weight just flew up. Wasn’t even a challenge, I decided on the last day of this cycle I will go for a PR with deadlift to see how much I’ve increased over the six weeks. The rest of my back routine was awesome did some weighted pullups, my back thickness has come a long way since I started deadlifting every week but I’ve been so focused on that my width is lacking in my opinion. So I’m doing some things to bring up overall lat width and get my lower lat development up more. Bis are still a little tender but I’m going to go all out regardless. Hit bis hard and walk out of there with an awesome pump. Pump overall for back and bis today was amazing as usual.

Day Nineteen: 4/11/14

Today I have Cardio, abs, and calves. For cardio I just walked at 3mph at an 8 incline for 20 miniutes. Nothing difficult at all, then I went to abs. Pushed myself really hard today with all my core work. I have a feeling I will be pretty sore tomorrow especially since I haven’t trained abs as hard as I should be the last few times. Ended on some calves and that is a real struggling point for me. I don’t have great calves genetically but I’m working on bringing them up, their stubborn though. Back surprisingly isn’t that sore where as my workout partner said his is destroyed. Good recovery lately after my workouts and even after each set recovery is quicker.

Day Twenty: 4/12/14

Had work all day today but at 10:45PM went to the gym to do shoulders, traps, and forearms. Abs are still sore from the last ab workout I had. They haven't been this sore in a while. Shoulder work went well but I didn’t get the pump I usually do from working shoulders. I’ll chalk it up to a long tiring day at work. Trap work didn’t go as well as last weak unfortunately, I still got all my exercises and sets in, they just weren’t as strong as last week which is surprising because all I’m doing is increasing my strength in all my lifts lately. Lastly forearms which I love working because these are a lagging body part I’m starting to see improvements on. Forearms weren’t super great either, didn’t get an insane pump like last week. I think when I’m tired from work or something of that nature then my workouts just aren’t as good as if I come in fresh in the middle of the day after lunch. Something to keep in mind for myself to get the most out of my workouts. I’ve noticed all the smaller bodyparts are the ones lagging. My traps, forearms, and calves. If I can bring these up my physique will be much more complete so I’m really working on it during this cycle and focusing a lot of attention on it.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Twenty One: 4/13/14

Had legs today before work. Pushed myself really hard and limped out of there like you should after a leg day. My recovery between sets was pretty good and standing at work for 7 hours definitely wasn’t easy/fun after a brutal leg day. Feeling pretty tired today and kind of lethargic. Monday I’ll post some progress pictures. Muscles still feeling really full and I’ve put on 6lbs of muscle lately while losing fat. Hopefully I can keep up with this pace of muscle gain and put on 12lbs by the end of this cycle.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
How's your diet been? Are you throwing in a cheat day? Give us an example typical day and cheat day.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Twenty Two: 4/14/14

Rest day today. Limping around because of the killer leg workout from yesterday. Happy to be taking a rest today for a change because my CNS is fried. Nothing new to report besides constant weight gain and the feeling of just getting bigger quickly. So far I’ve put on eight pounds in three weeks so I’m pretty happy so far. I believe most of it is muscle and only a little is fat. Progress pics are coming and I believe in a three week time the difference is pretty good. That’s all I have to report for today I have chest and tris tomorrow, always a fun workout.

Day Twenty Three: 4/15/14

Chest and tris today, in my normal workout schedule of the Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 this week would usually be a deload week for me. But considering that I’m on this Havoc I decide I’ll treat it more as a hypertrophy week and up my reps and sets a little while going lighter. So today’s chest workout went awesome, strength is pretty much the same right now but my endurance is up a lot and the pumps are so awesome. That’s what stops me from doing my sets lately is that the burn and pump is so intense that I have to stop. Awesome feeling so far. Side effects a little more acne still nothing I’m complaining about considering the gains. I have a back workout tomorrow, working on brining up my lat width and lower lat development. Always fun to really have something specific to focus on when it comes to being in the gym.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Three week progress pictures. I just ate a big meal about an hour before these were taken so my abs aren't showing as well as they usually are. Regardless here they are.
Week 3 front relaxed.png
Week 3 side relaxed.png
Week 3 side shot.png
Week 3 side tri.png
Week 3 side chest.png
Week 3 RLS.png
Week 3 MM.png
Week 3 FLS.png
Week 3 back relaxed.png
Week 3 back.png

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Twenty Four: 4/16/14

Day Twenty Four: 4/16/14

Had back and bis today, since my legs are still pretty sore decided to not deadlift for the first time in probably like 4 months. Did some good mornings in place of it and I will say I don't have much practice with those so it was pretty difficult. Next I did some weighted wide grip pull ups really trying to bring up my width. Did a couple more exercises for lower lats and got on bis. Huge back pump today felt unreal, as for bis my endurance was insane. I felt like I could do 20 sets today for bis but I didn't for obvious reasons. Still got an awesome pump and my bis strength and size is definitely increasing. Feels good because for a long time my bis were stagnant and it's good to push past that plateau. Overall feeling really good still. I almost don't even feel like I'm on cycle anymore I just feel this is how my body will react and continue to feel for the rest of my life. Although I know that isn't true so I'm enjoying what I'm experiencing while it's here. Tomorrow just doing cardio, abs, and calves so nothing to exciting but still an important day. Need to bring my abs and calves up. There's always more work to be done and I'm happy to do it. No new side effects to speak about so far this cycle is running smoothly.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lookin good bro!

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Twenty Five: 4/17/14

Sorry I haven’t been here for a while, just been super busy. I haven’t forgotten about this log. I’m going to do all my catching up right now. They’ll just be a little shorter for this week of logs. Also going to skip my progress picture that I usually post once a week because I didn’t have time to take them this week. Today I had cardio, abs, and calves. Pushed myself on abs and I really feel them getting stronger along with all my muscle groups. Cool to see abs getting so much stronger this quick as well. Calves are a weak point of mine so working on them during this cycle has really been a point of mine. They are improving but they’re still being stubborn that’s for sure. Tomorrow I have shoulders, traps and forearms.

Day Twenty Six: 4/18/14

Did a little different workout than I’ve normally done for shoulders. No heavy pressing today focusing more on lateral movements and other exercises of that nature. Shoulders went good got a huge shoulder pump. Traps as well are a lagging body part of mine. I’ve noticed pretty much the three small muscle groups are my weaker points; calves, forearms, and traps have always been a weaker point of mine and I’m really trying to bring them up. Had a good trap workout, trying some different workouts for both traps and forearms than I’ve done in the past and with pretty good success. Also my abs and calves are pretty sore today. I’m sure it’ll be worse tomorrow. Love being sore though let’s me know I’m working hard.

Day Twenty Seven, Twenty Eight, Twenty Nine: 4/19/14-4/21/14

These are all rest days for me. Took Easter off which I could’ve worked out but I had a ton of family over. All these rest days felt good needed some off time to have some extra recovery. Next day I have chest and tris which I’m looking forward to after these few days off.

Day Twenty Eight: 4/22/14

Chest and tris today, chest is getting bigger and stronger but surprisingly my tris strength is starting to fall behind my chest to which it used to be the other way around. In the past my tris would go longer and would be stronger but recently my chest is still going and I’m having a hard time locking out on bench. So my chest has passed up my tris which is a good thing because my chest was always lagging behind my tris. Insane chest pump by the end of this workout. Tris next, had a good tri workout. Tricep pumps have been absolutely awesome this entire cycle. They always feel like they’re about to pop whenever I’m leaving the gym. Rest day tomorrow followed by a back and bicep workout the day after.

Day Twenty Nine: 4/23/14

Rest day today, chest and tris are really sore today. Pushed hard and I’m feeling it today. I’ve been on this cycle now for 4 ½ week and it doesn’t even feel like I’m on anymore. My body is used to how this feels and now and I like it. No negative side effects during this whole cycle just and awesome feeling while on with strength and size going up. So far it seems like strength gains have slowed down a little and size is starting to come up. Back and biceps tomorrow looking forward to killing it. Super busy all day and I’ll have to do my workout after I get off work at 10:30PM so it should be interesting to see how it goes. In the past my workouts were a little weaker doing them that late but I’ll get a meal in beforehand and try to kill it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
How much have you upped your bench so far??

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
How much have you upped your bench so far??
15 lbs but my chest is doing the work now not my shoulders and tris as much. Chest overall has gotten bigger, I've had a handful people mention that they've noticed my chest coming up lately and they don't even know I'm on anything so that's always nice.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Great log brah

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Thirty: 4/24/14

Rest day again today, decided to wait until tomorrow to do back and bis because I just know that I don’t have good workouts when I go late at night after working all day. Being that it’s a heavy deadlift day I want to be at my best. Just bought some chalk today, which is awesome because my hands are always the first to fail when I start getting up in weight for deadlifting.

Day Thirty Five: 4/25/14

Back and bis today and I killed it. Had an awesome workout solo because my partner is sick. Got 375 for 5 reps and it was surprisingly not difficult. Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t a cake walk but I probably could’ve gotten a couple more reps with that weight. It felt awesome! Can’t wait until I start repping 405 for 5, that’ll be a good benchmark. The rest of the workout went great as well followed up my deadlift with some weighted wide grip pullups. Did a couple other exercises and ended my back workout with a massive pump. Went to biceps after and my bis are conitniuing to get stronger and bigger. It’s awesome actually seeing my arms get bigger when they’ve been the same size for a long time. Tomorrow is a rest day and I know my back is going to be sore because my erectors are already sore after the workout, which is rare, it’s usually that their tired or fatigued but they’re actually already sore.

Day Thirty Six: 4/26/14

Rest day today nothing new to report except that my back is definitely feeling the workout from yesterday. Also bis are pretty tender as well. It’s getting harder to continue this log because nothing is really changing besides I’m getting stronger and bigger but I don’t feel any different lately. I feel how I’ve felt during this whole cycle, awesome. I’ve decided once I start my PCT I’ll only be updating this log once a week recapping the whole week instead of updating day by day. Also in terms of update pictures during pct I’ll only post one picture at the end of my pct so you can see the differences between the end of my cycle and the end of pct.

Day Thirty Seven: 4/27/14

I have shoulders and forearms today. Really trying to bring up my forearms considering they’re a lagging body part in my opinion. Shoulder workout went well. Got a crazy shoulder and forearm pump and their absolutely fried. I’m doing different exercises than I usually do for forearms and have been doing more volume. I think they’re improving because this is the third week I’ve done this routine and they’re getting stronger as well. Tomorrow is a rest day followed by chest and tris.

JTez

Awards
J/w where did you buy your havoc? I'm about to start my first cycle soon and I bought mines from amazon.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Thirty Eight: 4/28/14

Rest day today, shoulders are little tender and forearms on the top are pretty sore. Feeling the same as most my rest days do. I usually don’t feel to sore any more. Just a tiny bit for maybe a day. So recovery is very fast and muscles feel very full. I have chest and tris tomorrow. Looking forward to a little higher volume today, starting to move away from the Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1. The amount of sets are staying the same but my first sets I’m doing more reps, wanting to try something a little different. So the basic principles for the routine are the same its just I’m doing a variation of it to see how it works out.

Day Thirty Nine: 4/29/14

Chest and tris today. Did my new variation of the 5/3/1 and it went well. Insane chest pump and my tris have never felt bigger. I actually got home and measured how big my arms were because the pump felt so insane. Measured in at 17 inches! This may sound insane but before I started I measured my arms at 15.5 inches of course they weren’t pumped but regardless, my arms have come up a lot in a very short amount of time. Everything has come up in a relatively short amount of time. Back feels wider while I’m sitting in my car. I can see it’s thicker and chest has come up in ways I didn’t think possible in such a short amount of time. This cycle so far has seemed to just bring everything up, lagging body parts are now balanced out and my good body parts just got better. Rest day tomorrow followed by a heavy back day. I’m going to max deadlift on my last day of cycle, which should be 5/7/14. Hoping to hit 465lbs but who knows, we’ll see what I get on that day.

Day Forty: 4/30/14

Rest day today, chest and tris aren’t that sore surprisingly especially knowing how hard I worked. Really cool feeling thinking I could easily work the same muscle group twice in the same week and I wouldn’t feel burned out. Hoping this feeling goes away slowly while on PCT instead of just disappearing the day after I stop. Tomorrow is my 3 sets of 3 day on my 5/3/1 program. I’m maintaining the 5/3/1 program very strictly for my back workouts because everything is climbing at such a dramatic rate I have no need to change anything with it.

Day Forty One: 5/1/14

Back workout today, looking forward to the gym all day. Back days are my favorite, starting off with deadlift. Every set even though heavy feels so light and I tear it off the floor. Ended on 395 lbs for 3 reps on the last set and I probably could’ve gotten 5 reps. It came up so easily makes me feel really confident about my PR I’m trying to set next week. Strength is gaining everywhere my weighted pull-ups are getting easier. The most increased muscle group besides back is definitely my biceps I concentrated curled 55lbs for 10 reps on my last set and it wasn’t forced or thrown. It was squeezed up and very controlled. My endurance for bis is up a lot, on our burnout set for preacher curls my workout partner who used to be very close to me in strength especially with bis did about half the reps as me. Very good feeling to say the least, especially since when I’m done I still have so much energy left.

Day Forty Two: 5/2/14

Rest day today, my back really isn’t even sore and my bis aren’t either. My workout partner said his back has never been so sore in his life. Very awesome feeling knowing my recovery is happening so quickly. Kind of sad knowing I only have 5 days left on cycle. I would fully recommend doing this cycle in 6 weeks instead of 4 as long as you aren’t going through awful side effects. I haven’t had any side effects to speak of so doing 6 weeks for myself was a no brainer. I feel like some of my best gains and best feeling/strength has come in these last two weeks. It seems Havoc for myself only gets better as time goes on. This could just be an isolated incident, I’m not sure but whatever is going on I’m happy about it. Tomorrow I have shoulders and forearms.

Day Forty Three: 5/3/14

Shoulders and forearms today, pushing hard knowing that this cycle is almost over. Trying to squeeze all the gains out of this cycle as I can. Eating has been non stop, I always feel hungry about every two hours. Even if I’m not hungry I can always eat every two hours which is awesome. Back to talking about the workout though, love getting a shoulder pump because it makes my arms look and feel really big. I know I went hard on forearms because it was hard to grip the steering wheel driving home. Rest day tomorrow and in case you guys didn’t know tomorrow is National Star Wars Day. I’m not even a huge fan just something I found out today that I thought I would share with everyone.

Day Forty Four: 5/4/14

Rest day today, I have chest and triceps tomorrow. I do apologize to all the subscribers and followers of this log. I have been really busy with the end of the semester coming up and its been harder for me to keep up with this log as much as I would like too. That’s all I have to report today. Going to post some update pictures tomorrow. I think I’ve gained about 13 pictures of mostly muscle since the beginning of this cycle. Not bad since this pro hormone is usually used in cutting cycles and as a recomp. But it has helped me put on size, weight and add strength, so I’m happy with the results.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Forty Five: 5/5/14

Chest and tris today and it was an awesome workout. Last chest workout while on cycle and it felt amazing. Got an awesome pump and pushed through some very tough sets where normally I feel my muscles would’ve failed normally. The tricep workout went really well also. Going to be switching it up though because all though my pumps are insane I haven’t been getting sore at all the next day so I’m going to be doing some things differently for my triceps from now on. Tomorrow is a rest day and then after that it is my last day on cycle and I’m ending it with my back and bis. Going to try and PR for my deadlift. I’ll post a video up once I do it. Hoping to hit 460lbs, we’ll see what I do. My deadlift max last time I checked was 425lbs.

Day Forty Six: 5/6/14

Rest day today and my chest is crazy sore. But as expected my triceps aren’t sore at all. Looking forward to my back workout tomorrow a little nervous really want to hit my goal number. Nothing really much to post today. Tomorrows last day on cycle and wondering how I’m going to feel on PCT. I’m mentally prepared for anything. Next week I’m going to do a deload because pushing as hard as possible for 6 weeks has me feeling beaten up a little so this deload week to come is much needed.

Day Forty Seven: 5/7/14

Last workout on cycle today and it’s my favorite back and bis. Going for a PR on deadlift today. Trying to hit 460lbs x 1 rep. Going to the gym feeling a little anxious and excited. So I crushed my expectation and old PR and hit 480lbs for 1 rep today on deadlift. I honestly could’ve gotten 500lbs but my setup was bad and on my second attempt I was just too tired. You can see how fast I pull 480lbs, and I look forward to trying to hit 550lbs for my powerlifting meet come august. I’m really happy that I pulled that much and am absolutely exhausted. My biceps got a killer workout and have an insane pump. I’ll post up my progress pictures tomorrow. My overall assessment of this 6 week cycle is nothing but amazing. This compound I would treat more as a recomposition with some definite strength gains. I put on a total of 13lbs of what I believe to be almost completely muscle. My fat levels stayed the same if not dropped a little and put on 13 lbs. So overall I am very happy with this cycle, there were no negative side effects really. I mean I stayed hungry if not hungrier than normal during this cycle. I used to struggle with acne and I thought this would bring it all back when I was pretty much past it but no it didn’t affect me negatively like that at all. Don’t know if I would do this again, I want something a little more powerful for my second cycle. Thinking about doing Super DMZ or Epi Andro come this fall. But I think this was a perfect first cycle and I’m very happy with it. I’ll post once a week regarding how my pct is going and I’ll post progress pictures half way through and at the end of my pct. Thank you to all my subscribers and followers who followed this log. I appreciate all your guys’ support.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
[video=youtube;gHNkoksBYM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHNkoksBYM0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Swolljaboi

Awards
I wonder if reloading first week of pct would cause increased or accelerated loss of gains?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Thanks. I'm due for a deloading myself. I'm in week 4 of epi right now up 10 lbs so far. I think I've lost a % or 2 of bf as well. I am planning to wait until pct is complete to deload. But if you don't have any problems I might do it sooner.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Thanks. I'm due for a deloading myself. I'm in week 4 of epi right now up 10 lbs so far. I think I've lost a % or 2 of bf as well. I am planning to wait until pct is complete to deload. But if you don't have any problems I might do it sooner.
That was my initial thought but I can't imagine going another month without deloading. I think it would hinder my progress more throughout my pct trying push through these next 4 weeks. I have to listen to my body and it's telling me to take a break haha

Swolljaboi

Awards
Yeah definitely have to listen to your body

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
So how's it going?

Mystere3

Awards
Idk, I know I should deload more but I generally don't need to. My only deload weeks in the past 12 months were when I was abroad and on a cruise, and I still lifted, they just only had up to 75 lb dumbbells. I just did sets of 20 on my normal exercises. When I feel like my joints are bothering me I just switch to weeks of sets of 20 with moderate weight (like 90-100 lb dbs on most big lifts)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 6
YAYY Cycle Logs 50
Anabolics 34
Supplement Logs 0