Roots does Dienedrone by A.M.S.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Down to one cap a day to taper the last few days, started my Clomid and Arom-X as well. Good workout, pumps are still ridiculous, you almost get cramps while getting ready in the morning, brushing your teeth, fixing hair (if you have it). Good stuff though. Since my log is dwindling down, I figured I would ask and get some opinions about PCT training, more or less frequency. What do you usually do and have best results with?

Anyways, worked out Fri, good workout after being slammed at work Fri and not being able to post Saturday due to large amount of volume at work again. Went with a higher rep scheme, I almost like that better than lower rep.

DB Deadlifts - 100's x 10
SLDL - On platform 145 x 12 x 2
Hang Cleans - 145 x 10 x 2
Shrugs ? (Why not) - DB 65's w/ slow holds 2 x 12
Abs
push it hard through P.C.T as if your still on.you should still have an increase in strenght!..keep up the good work buddy!:)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think my biggest issue bobby is going to be cardio vs how much to eat. In PCT, I don't believe I am going to be able to get away with eating whatever I want, OTOH I will also actually be able to do cardio since I won't have pumps like I did on drone. I'm coming up with what I think is the best way to run drone, maybe cycling two weeks on then two weeks off then two on again. I noticed my best gains were within the first two weeks, and I started feeling tired after that and I began to be irritated more easily towards the end of the run. How did you like Drone? I loved the stuff, can't wait to run it again. I'll go ahead and create a pro's and con's of Dienedrone IMO.

Pro's

Increased appetite/thirst
Increased intensity/work capacity
Increased aggression*
Decreased fat accumulation
Great partitioning effects
Minimal hair shedding/androgenic side effects
Mild to minimal suppression
Good libido

Cons

Less sleep
Increased aggression*
Some lethargy towards end of cycle
Mood could be better (stack w/ 4AD)
Some stomach irritation

*For me this was a con, for some it would be a pro

Overall I was very pleased with my cycle, and I honestly think for me the best protocol will be two on two off then two on again and run full PCT. Never had one problem with sex drive or libido, everything functioned properly. :rofl: Never had any burning pee that others have noted with 1AD, although if you don't drink alot of water dehydration would be an issue. I netted a little over 12lbs and Dienedrone helped me back to and above where I once was as far as strength/size. I'll get some pics up, nothing great since they were taken on a camera phone but something is better than nothing. My legs measured 28.5", biggest they have ever been as well. Overall a very successful cycle, thanks A.M.S.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
great job grassroots!..and a awesome log bro!:)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
12LBS looks like both of you got about the same amount of weight gain thats cool. AMS thanks you for keeping a great log.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll have pictures ASAP, I have them downloaded to my computer, just need to get some free time. Been working 10hr days for the holidays, been real real busy and stressed. For PCT I'm using Clomid and Arom-X, acne is already hitting me hard in the chest, and hopefully stays off the face. My GF's sister said I was looking pretty big, and I'm getting quite a few comments from people that haven't seen me in awhile so that's always good motivation. Can't wait to try my protocol with a few more bottles this year and hopefully get my body to where I want it to look.

I also ordered some Creatine Mono (going to put some Neovar in the B/S/T forums), Gut Health, Protein, Vitamins and Fish oil so hopefully will have that in today. No gym time in the past two days, and won't for another two :(

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know their shitty pictures, my camera broke the last time I went to the beach (Oct and I took these pictures after). I tried to get a mirror that was the least flattering, and I didn't workout the day of these pictures. They are taken as soon as I wake up. The first two are me at 185lbs the last two are me at 206. Plus the first two are taken on a phone with a bit better camera, my blackberry aint worth a damn. And yes I need to pull my pants up but the first at 185 I'm in my sleepin clothes so they don't fit, the second my pants are 36's but I really need 34's but my legs won't fit comfortably in many pants. Anyways thanks for watching the log, still holding steady in PCT.

50mg Clomid EOD
4 Caps Arom-X before bed ED

Attachments

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good job roots,you made some impressive gains,looking good buddy!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the pics...People want to actually visualize what 12pounds look like than to just read..Great job

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys,

I wanted to run an honest log, and if I didn't like the Drone I would tell you. However, it's been one of the best supplements I've ever tried including 1AD/1-Test for gains. I didn't feel as good on Drone as I did on 1AD/1-Test but that's almost a given.

Doing my best to keep strength gains in the gym. One thing I noticed about the gym yesterday is my intensity is way down. My strength is still there but the intensity and drive you get when your on Drone just helps out immensely. It definitely makes your workout easier. I know I'll never be a bodybuilder type, my body just isn't that productive for gaining and maintaining muscle (well my upper isn't) but I think this will make a good supplement for guys like myself trying to get an edge in the strength/size category to play baseball/softball. I would be pretty concerned about pumps if what I played had alot of running, I feel like it's a pretty strong compound. I know alot of guys complain about limp **** or libido issues, if anything it improved mine but I have a weird endocrine system. My acne always clears up on cycle, go figure. Anyways, going to try and keep logging this through PCT.

Upper

Chest DB Press - worked up to 85 x 10
Barbell Rows - worked up to 225 x 10
Lateral Raises - 25 x 12 x 2
Incline DB Curls - 30 x 15 x 2
Skullcrushers - 80 x 12 x 2

Overall good workout, still having good pumps but like I said intensity way down.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good job roots!..i will be following your pct bro!:thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dang. looks like an inch just in your arms! outstanding progress!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not so much Mr. Governor, I did break out real bad on my chest at the start of PCT. I matched my 90x5lbs on DB press the other day, and it's been two weeks pretty much off drone. While on, if anything my libido was better and never experienced any issues. After it wasn't so good, I had a down week (no pun intended) the first week of PCT but we are all good now. I was very happy w/ my run, but feel like it would be best to run for 2-3 weeks for best gain/side ratio. I felt really aggressive the last week, which for some may be cool but not in my line of bidness.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, sorry I've been out of action for awhile, but it's greatto come back to a solid log!! Looks like you gained some quality muscle, and that's awesome. Thanks for running the log for all to see!!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anytime, again thanks for AMS for letting me run it, it was fun. I really wanted to get bloodwork done right after but had to get car work done and new tired (right at 1k) :(

I felt the shutdown in the first week of PCT, but honestly my strength gains are still there it's just not as "easy" putting the weight up if you know what I mean. Back when I was deadlifting heavy I wish I had this stuff and see how much over 405 I could've gone, but those days are gone. 26 going on 50 :) The camera phone doesn't take that good of pics either. I hope to add onto this log maybe when I'm done w/ PCT and a small break off. I bet this stuff is sick on a cut, wished I could run it all the time w/ no adverse effects. I got my buddy Benson (mod at Mind and Muscle) to run it, he said he had libido issues and could see it stacking well with other stuff, but me I like this stuff alone or with a test product for those w/ libido issues. I am EASILY prone to libido issues, but this stuff gave me none. If I use ATD at all, like even miniscule amounts I have libido issues or I should say erection issues. Thumbs up for the product.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anytime, again thanks for AMS for letting me run it, it was fun. I really wanted to get bloodwork done right after but had to get car work done and new tired (right at 1k) :(

I felt the shutdown in the first week of PCT, but honestly my strength gains are still there it's just not as "easy" putting the weight up if you know what I mean. Back when I was deadlifting heavy I wish I had this stuff and see how much over 405 I could've gone, but those days are gone. 26 going on 50 :) The camera phone doesn't take that good of pics either. I hope to add onto this log maybe when I'm done w/ PCT and a small break off. I bet this stuff is sick on a cut, wished I could run it all the time w/ no adverse effects. I got my buddy Benson (mod at Mind and Muscle) to run it, he said he had libido issues and could see it stacking well with other stuff, but me I like this stuff alone or with a test product for those w/ libido issues. I am EASILY prone to libido issues, but this stuff gave me none. If I use ATD at all, like even miniscule amounts I have libido issues or I should say erection issues. Thumbs up for the product.
Cool stuff. I know the name Benson from the M&M I'll have to check it out if he logs it.