Roots does Dienedrone by A.M.S.

Wood

Awards
Does anyone know if this would aggrevate gyno that I've had in the past?

tattoopierced1

Does anyone know if this would aggrevate gyno that I've had in the past?
depends.. if it is via progesterone, then possibly... but just keep some cabergoline on hand. This compound (dienedrone) cannot convert to estrogen.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I went to the gym yesterday, kind of mixing my routine up and did back and bi's. I didn't want to change my routine, but my foot is really bothering me and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Anything that requires pushing off is pretty much off limits, which IMO could be an okay thing. I'll be doing chest presses with my legs on the bench, never done those before. But anyways, had a great workout yesterday, they continue for me on Dienedrone. Pumps are pretty rediculous right now, and I am also getting some back pumps doing really intensive exercises. I know alot of people hate it, but I don't mind it so much. Any pump for me is a good pump. I'm much fuller, my muscles feel tight much longer after training, when I'm washing in the shower I'll also get a pump, pretty cool. Last night after training Back/Bi's, I had alot of new veins in my arms that I could see, I'm really impressed so far with this compound. I cheated and stepped on the scale the other night, and I think you all will be pretty pleased. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning after deucing. Sunclound wasn't lying, I can eat ANYTHING I want and fat gain has been minimal. I would guess I am up 8lbs, but I will get an official tomorrow. Workout as follows

Hammer Strength Rows - 145lbs/side (3 plates and a 10)
Higher rep DB Rows - 90lbs 2x12
Lat Pulldowns - 150 2x15, 210/10 reps
DB Curls - 30 x 12 4 sec negs, 50lbs x 6
Hammer Preacher Curls - 75lbsx2x12

Still not wanting to leave the gym, wanting to do more. Love the work capacity this stuff gives me. My back is still tight today, arms too. Here was PWO meal .. yummy.

Thurrl meal, raw eggs, oats, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla powder/jello.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work man!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Well I went to the gym yesterday, kind of mixing my routine up and did back and bi's. I didn't want to change my routine, but my foot is really bothering me and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Anything that requires pushing off is pretty much off limits, which IMO could be an okay thing. I'll be doing chest presses with my legs on the bench, never done those before. But anyways, had a great workout yesterday, they continue for me on Dienedrone. Pumps are pretty rediculous right now, and I am also getting some back pumps doing really intensive exercises. I know alot of people hate it, but I don't mind it so much. Any pump for me is a good pump. I'm much fuller, my muscles feel tight much longer after training, when I'm washing in the shower I'll also get a pump, pretty cool. Last night after training Back/Bi's, I had alot of new veins in my arms that I could see, I'm really impressed so far with this compound. I cheated and stepped on the scale the other night, and I think you all will be pretty pleased. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning after deucing. Sunclound wasn't lying, I can eat ANYTHING I want and fat gain has been minimal. I would guess I am up 8lbs, but I will get an official tomorrow. Workout as follows

Hammer Strength Rows - 145lbs/side (3 plates and a 10)
Higher rep DB Rows - 90lbs 2x12
Lat Pulldowns - 150 2x15, 210/10 reps
DB Curls - 30 x 12 4 sec negs, 50lbs x 6
Hammer Preacher Curls - 75lbsx2x12

Still not wanting to leave the gym, wanting to do more. Love the work capacity this stuff gives me. My back is still tight today, arms too. Here was PWO meal .. yummy.

Thurrl meal, raw eggs, oats, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla powder/jello.
looking good roots!:)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thought I was tripping when I looked at the home screen here and saw all the snow, looked like tracers to me.

Yesterday was an off day, took a dump or two this morning, weighted in and I was 200 lbs even. That's up 6lbs from the start of the cycle, and I'm barely over a week in. Very impressive, considering my midsection hasn't grown at all, if anything it's thinner. My co-worker told me I'm looking much fuller through the shoulders/chest. Today we hit chest/tri's, foot hasn't gotten any better, still hobbling around :(. I wore Rockport's to work today, much more comfy and feel so much better than my Florsheim.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Thought I was tripping when I looked at the home screen here and saw all the snow, looked like tracers to me.

Yesterday was an off day, took a dump or two this morning, weighted in and I was 200 lbs even. That's up 6lbs from the start of the cycle, and I'm barely over a week in. Very impressive, considering my midsection hasn't grown at all, if anything it's thinner. My co-worker told me I'm looking much fuller through the shoulders/chest. Today we hit chest/tri's, foot hasn't gotten any better, still hobbling around :(. I wore Rockport's to work today, much more comfy and feel so much better than my Florsheim.
do it up buddy,congrats on the 6lbs.gain:thumbsup:..outstanding roots!

tattoopierced1

gotta love how it fills your muscles out in the best way possible!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another great workout today. Did chest and tri's, weights felt fairly light today. Again no leg drive, the foot still bothering me and not exactly getting better.

DB Presses - 2x8 80lbs, second set felt just as easy as first, so we will step up to 85lbs next week
Vertical Chest Press - 155lbs 2x12/15 second set
DB Flyes - 50lbs 2x8, move up next week
DB Skullcrushers - 35lbs 2x12
Pushdowns - 160lbs 3x10

Thoroughly trashed Tri's tonight. Took a picture of stuff that I take to work w/ me, 3 meals then I eat my other 3 meals at home.

First meal is steak/rice/broc, second meal is shrimp salad w/ almonds, cheese, broc, deli turkey then the last is oats, cottage cheese, PB, nanner and we add whey for a thorough shake

Attachments

tattoopierced1

I'm loving this log.. very detailed and love the pics!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout today. Did chest and tri's, weights felt fairly light today. Again no leg drive, the foot still bothering me and not exactly getting better.

DB Presses - 2x8 80lbs, second set felt just as easy as first, so we will step up to 85lbs next week
Vertical Chest Press - 155lbs 2x12/15 second set
DB Flyes - 50lbs 2x8, move up next week
DB Skullcrushers - 35lbs 2x12
Pushdowns - 160lbs 3x10

Thoroughly trashed Tri's tonight. Took a picture of stuff that I take to work w/ me, 3 meals then I eat my other 3 meals at home.

First meal is steak/rice/broc, second meal is shrimp salad w/ almonds, cheese, broc, deli turkey then the last is oats, cottage cheese, PB, nanner and we add whey for a thorough shake
dang!..that looks good roots!..and good numbers brotha!:thumbsup:keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I second that great choice! Any chance I can get you to post a link to your log in our section? Thanks
Sure JJ.

Yesterday and today are off days, kinda crappy how the schedule fell I have to close today. Retail is a b, wish I could get out and get a stress free job but you have to be thankful that you have a job at all in todays market. Will train legs/shoulders/abs on Sat, I have the day off. I love this stuff so far, no side effects to think of at all, other than back pumps but your going to get that with any PH/PS. Knock on wood I haven't gotten sick, hair shedding, anger issues, libido loss (if anything it's up). So far IMO this would be a perfect holiday supplement for overeating, the partitioning effect is fantastic. My waistline is the same, if not smaller. The main issue now will be caloric intake, and finding ways to raise it effectively and inexpensively. I am thinking about getting some Up Your Mass by MHP, anyone had any experience with it? I figure that'll be 600 calories extra I can add to my daily allowance, less a ton of sugar ect.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Sure JJ.

Yesterday and today are off days, kinda crappy how the schedule fell I have to close today. Retail is a b, wish I could get out and get a stress free job but you have to be thankful that you have a job at all in todays market. Will train legs/shoulders/abs on Sat, I have the day off. I love this stuff so far, no side effects to think of at all, other than back pumps but your going to get that with any PH/PS. Knock on wood I haven't gotten sick, hair shedding, anger issues, libido loss (if anything it's up). So far IMO this would be a perfect holiday supplement for overeating, the partitioning effect is fantastic. My waistline is the same, if not smaller. The main issue now will be caloric intake, and finding ways to raise it effectively and inexpensively. I am thinking about getting some Up Your Mass by MHP, anyone had any experience with it? I figure that'll be 600 calories extra I can add to my daily allowance, less a ton of sugar ect.
enjoy your day off roots!:thumbsup:

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jeckyll and Hyde workout today.

Started off with DB Dead lifts 100lbs 2x10. That went well. Foot is feeling better day by day.
Leg Extensions - this is where it started going wrong. I started w/ 125 to warmup, things were going cool. When I went up to 185, my groin started stinging. I have a re-occuring what feels like a groin strain, basically right under the ol' sac somewhere down in there. Happens alot when I do hack squats as well. I completed a couple sets of mixed weights, before settling on 90lbs and just doing single leg extensions 1x8.
Hamstring machine - Last week these went well but not so much this week. I started w/ 110lbs, and something kept popping where your calf and leg connect, on the other side of the knee. It was really ****ing irritating. So I did 2 sets of 10 w/ like 80lbs or something rediculous, went to the bathroom to cool off, wash my face w/ cold water and go back out.
Hammer Strength BTN - 200lb x 10 * matched PB
Hammer Curls - Pyramid sets up to 55lbs x 8

After the whole leg fiasco, I decided to hit shoulders and bi's, just one exercise a peice, and matched a PB on behind the neck presses and felt great working up to a heavy set of hammer curls. I woke up this morning feeling like ****, my eyes were darker, I felt hot like I may be getting sick but the trip to the gym made my day so much better. I think general lack of sleep and being exposed to lots of sick people, my body is trying to fight off some stuff. Good news was no one was in the gym, bad news no Ipod so I was forced to listen to mixture of club hits from the 80's or some **** sounding like Blondie. (not that I'm against Blondie, good times just not something I want to listen to in the gym) Guess no one works out on Sat?

Yes, my gym is ghetto, just the way I like it. :afro:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Jeckyll and Hyde workout today.

Started off with DB Dead lifts 100lbs 2x10. That went well. Foot is feeling better day by day.
Leg Extensions - this is where it started going wrong. I started w/ 125 to warmup, things were going cool. When I went up to 185, my groin started stinging. I have a re-occuring what feels like a groin strain, basically right under the ol' sac somewhere down in there. Happens alot when I do hack squats as well. I completed a couple sets of mixed weights, before settling on 90lbs and just doing single leg extensions 1x8.
Hamstring machine - Last week these went well but not so much this week. I started w/ 110lbs, and something kept popping where your calf and leg connect, on the other side of the knee. It was really ****ing irritating. So I did 2 sets of 10 w/ like 80lbs or something rediculous, went to the bathroom to cool off, wash my face w/ cold water and go back out.
Hammer Strength BTN - 200lb x 10 * matched PB
Hammer Curls - Pyramid sets up to 55lbs x 8

After the whole leg fiasco, I decided to hit shoulders and bi's, just one exercise a peice, and matched a PB on behind the neck presses and felt great working up to a heavy set of hammer curls. I woke up this morning feeling like ****, my eyes were darker, I felt hot like I may be getting sick but the trip to the gym made my day so much better. I think general lack of sleep and being exposed to lots of sick people, my body is trying to fight off some stuff. Good news was no one was in the gym, bad news no Ipod so I was forced to listen to mixture of club hits from the 80's or some **** sounding like Blondie. (not that I'm against Blondie, good times just not something I want to listen to in the gym) Guess no one works out on Sat?

Yes, my gym is ghetto, just the way I like it. :afro:
looking good brutha!:thumbsup:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Solid log man!! I keep hoping your foot gets better, that sucks!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro, and get that foot sorted asap...Russian

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Went ahead and got a jump start on Mon workout today, and I'm proud to say I finally set a goal of getting back to the strongest I've been since getting ill with the tick fever, basically all year. I'm feeling great, the only downside now and maybe Bobby can attest but I am getting some pretty good back pumps. They aren't hampering, but they do get real tight especially doing cardio, so my cardio has been abbreviated. Fortunately, the partitioning effects of this supplement have been nothing short of fantastic. I honestly have been eating whatever I've wanted (I never eat shitty, but I do snack on stuff from time to time like chips and salsa, ect). But anyways, back to the workout.

DB Bench - 85's sets of 10, matched my PR on chest.
Cable Rows - 235 sets of 10/8
Seated DB Side Laterals - 2x15 20/15lbs the pump got to be a bit too much here
Incline DB - 35lb 2x12
DB Skullcrushers - 35lbs x2x15

Great workout today, as mentioned earlier, the pumps got to me on shoulders, even as I was leaving I was so tight I was almost cramping. When your in my shoes, and never have that feeling, you have to really appreciate it. The routine called for a rowing motion, the foot still isn't good enough to do rack pulls/deads or heavy rows. My PR on floor deadlifts is 395x3, bottom pin rack deads 465x1 and rows 275x5. I would like to test these, although I don't lift heavy (I do have some disc degeneration and had 2 bulging discs) anymore I would like to test these and see where I stand. My back is so much stronger than my chest, and my goal is to do 90lb DB's for sets of 10, never done that before so we will do that next week. Anyways just checking in, loving the drone! Alas, food from Sat that I took to work with me for 8hrs (I forgot to post it up), ground turkey mixed w/ rice and mac and cheese and broc, the a mixed salad w/ protein shake (this was a non-workout day).

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Went ahead and got a jump start on Mon workout today, and I'm proud to say I finally set a goal of getting back to the strongest I've been since getting ill with the tick fever, basically all year. I'm feeling great, the only downside now and maybe Bobby can attest but I am getting some pretty good back pumps. They aren't hampering, but they do get real tight especially doing cardio, so my cardio has been abbreviated. Fortunately, the partitioning effects of this supplement have been nothing short of fantastic. I honestly have been eating whatever I've wanted (I never eat shitty, but I do snack on stuff from time to time like chips and salsa, ect). But anyways, back to the workout.

DB Bench - 85's sets of 10, matched my PR on chest.
Cable Rows - 235 sets of 10/8
Seated DB Side Laterals - 2x15 20/15lbs the pump got to be a bit too much here
Incline DB - 35lb 2x12
DB Skullcrushers - 35lbs x2x15

Great workout today, as mentioned earlier, the pumps got to me on shoulders, even as I was leaving I was so tight I was almost cramping. When your in my shoes, and never have that feeling, you have to really appreciate it. The routine called for a rowing motion, the foot still isn't good enough to do rack pulls/deads or heavy rows. My PR on floor deadlifts is 395x3, bottom pin rack deads 465x1 and rows 275x5. I would like to test these, although I don't lift heavy (I do have some disc degeneration and had 2 bulging discs) anymore I would like to test these and see where I stand. My back is so much stronger than my chest, and my goal is to do 90lb DB's for sets of 10, never done that before so we will do that next week. Anyways just checking in, loving the drone! Alas, food from Sat that I took to work with me for 8hrs (I forgot to post it up), ground turkey mixed w/ rice and mac and cheese and broc, the a mixed salad w/ protein shake (this was a non-workout day).

looking good brutha!:thumbsup:

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another great workout. Did legs today, felt really good to get back, even if it was lighter stuff (from the foot injury).

SLDL - worked up to 225 x 6
Light Hack Squats - worked up to 190 x 10, felt light and the foot felt good, didn't want to push the foot much more
Alternating Leg Extensions (1-leg) - 95lbsx2x12
Hammer Calf Raises - 110lbs (2 45's, 2 10's) 3x20 still some discomfort doing calf raises

Treadmill @ 4% incline, 3.2 mph for 20 min, found this to be the best medium for intensity and not giving me back pumps. Tried 8% incline at 3mph and I started getting them, backed off a bit and this was a happy medium. I've been really impressed throughout this cycle with the ratio of gains to side effects, it's unreal. My boy bslick has so many pages, I can't really concentrate on his thread that well, but maybe he can attest to this as well. Strength increases are starting to really become apparent, weights are feeling light. I'm curious to see my bloodwork, I really hope this stuff isn't too harsh on the lipids/enzymes because I could easily see a 6-8 week run of drone being a possibility. I hopped on the scale in the morning with my work clothes on and after I had ate just to sneak a peek, and the scale was 210, and today after I took a shower and ate after the gym and it was 213 :lol:. I'm sure I have at least 5lbs of **** in me, but I would say I am at 205 right now. Anyways over and out, hope ya'll are enjoying the log. Hope to have some pictures of food, me, ect soon. Naw I don't have a backpack on either :D

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout. Did legs today, felt really good to get back, even if it was lighter stuff (from the foot injury).

SLDL - worked up to 225 x 6
Light Hack Squats - worked up to 190 x 10, felt light and the foot felt good, didn't want to push the foot much more
Alternating Leg Extensions (1-leg) - 95lbsx2x12
Hammer Calf Raises - 110lbs (2 45's, 2 10's) 3x20 still some discomfort doing calf raises

Treadmill @ 4% incline, 3.2 mph for 20 min, found this to be the best medium for intensity and not giving me back pumps. Tried 8% incline at 3mph and I started getting them, backed off a bit and this was a happy medium. I've been really impressed throughout this cycle with the ratio of gains to side effects, it's unreal. My boy bslick has so many pages, I can't really concentrate on his thread that well, but maybe he can attest to this as well. Strength increases are starting to really become apparent, weights are feeling light. I'm curious to see my bloodwork, I really hope this stuff isn't too harsh on the lipids/enzymes because I could easily see a 6-8 week run of drone being a possibility. I hopped on the scale in the morning with my work clothes on and after I had ate just to sneak a peek, and the scale was 210, and today after I took a shower and ate after the gym and it was 213 :lol:. I'm sure I have at least 5lbs of **** in me, but I would say I am at 205 right now. Anyways over and out, hope ya'll are enjoying the log. Hope to have some pictures of food, me, ect soon. Naw I don't have a backpack on either :D

i deff.can attest my man!:thumbsup:..looking real good roots!:thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. a 213 lb ecto? that's some progress!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn. a 213 lb ecto? that's some progress!
It's been a work in progress over the years, I'll get up some before afters at the end of this cycle. You'll see I'm mostly lower body, my arms are real thin and chest/shoulders are small as hell, weak too. If you guessed my weight, it wouldn't be over 200 I'd bet. If I quit my job, focused completely on my physique, I MAY look like shadoww, but I wouldn't bet on it. Back and Legs are my only strong points, it's like all my androgen receptors went there. I'd be willing to bet I'm not 213 either, probably more like 207 +/- 3lbs thanks to a full days worth of food, just like weighing in at night for fun :) Thanks for the replies guys, hoping to finish this log real strong .

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had your shoes on too! J/k bro, log is looking solid and the gains sound great. I think you will be fine on the lipids, just remember to take at least 24-48 hours off before they draw blood (and the standard fast) to avoid negative results.

tattoopierced1

Looking forward to the bloodwork results.. I had some done for work, but it was non fasted so the results were really skewed even though the person administering the test said HDL/LDL isnt really affected by fasting, I politely disagreed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds almost like we have the same body type and strong points. Just keep on keepin on man, thats the name of the game

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate all the pics man makes the log that much sweeter.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why isn't this stuff more popular? It's non-methylated, no sides at least for me and it works.

BTN Hammer Shoulder - 205lbs max set of 10
Hammer Curls - 85lbs - max set of 11
BW Dips - 2x25 :eek:
Cable Crossovers 90lbs 2x10
*Super Pullovers - 2x190lbs

PR's across the board. I was a bit worried about going into this training day, my sleep lately has been hampered as hell. I'm not sure I can completely blame it on Dienedrone, but I would say from my past experience I don't sleep well on any sort of PH. I've been feeling tired, eyes weak, ect but today I didn't let anything bother me, didn't get stressed out and was rewarded with a great workout. The pumps in my shoulders were getting pretty tough towards the end doing pullovers, but I'm still really impressed with this stuff. I don't think I'm going to have any androgenic sides with Drone, my hair hasn't shed at all the whole time, and I'm thrilled with that. I've never done this many dips in my life, and I'm tied with my max weight I've ever been. I was going to take a picture of my work food today, but didn't I got behind and had to rush. Tomorrow is my late day, and Saturday I have to work, then to a Christmas party that I was planning on drinking at but I plan on being diligent and only having a small amount of alcohol at. Will probably take some Phenibut and sip a gin and tonic to "get right" for the evening.

Tatoo, how were your enzymes when you had blood drawn? I'm not too concerned about lipids, they are what they are on cycle, some peoples are worse than others and I fortunately have pretty good HDL genes where I average 65 off, not to say I don't do what I can to keep it tip top. Thanks for following along, will update the sleep situation. The foot is getting better day by day, still sore taking socks off but I can wear my black dress shoes, still a no go for the brown dress shoes (square toe).

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Why isn't this stuff more popular? It's non-methylated, no sides at least for me and it works.

PR's across the board. I was a bit worried about going into this training day, my sleep lately has been hampered as hell. I'm not sure I can completely blame it on Dienedrone, but I would say from my past experience I don't sleep well on any sort of PH. I've been feeling tired, eyes weak, ect but today I didn't let anything bother me, didn't get stressed out and was rewarded with a great workout. The pumps in my shoulders were getting pretty tough towards the end doing pullovers, but I'm still really impressed with this stuff. I don't think I'm going to have any androgenic sides with Drone, my hair hasn't shed at all the whole time, and I'm thrilled with that. I've never done this many dips in my life, and I'm tied with my max weight I've ever been. I was going to take a picture of my work food today, but didn't I got behind and had to rush. Tomorrow is my late day, and Saturday I have to work, then to a Christmas party that I was planning on drinking at but I plan on being diligent and only having a small amount of alcohol at. Will probably take some Phenibut and sip a gin and tonic to "get right" for the evening.

Tatoo, how were your enzymes when you had blood drawn? I'm not too concerned about lipids, they are what they are on cycle, some peoples are worse than others and I fortunately have pretty good HDL genes where I average 65 off, not to say I don't do what I can to keep it tip top. Thanks for following along, will update the sleep situation. The foot is getting better day by day, still sore taking socks off but I can wear my black dress shoes, still a no go for the brown dress shoes (square toe).
looking good my friend!..and about the sides!..i have to agree with you!NO SIDES!..what a great compound!:thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lots of people are scared of gyno with tren, but the odds of getting it from tren is pretty low - that myth is greatly exaggerated. glad you're enjoying this.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell you that it is actually very popular outside of the boards. I know a lot of guys who use it in the gym and they all love it. Underrated in the online world for whatever reason.

tattoopierced1

Everything else was fine, really all they did was HDL/LDL and Triglycerides as well as BP.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good man. Your log is making me curious to give it another go. I have tried this compound before with G.E.T. Sus500 but i wasnt impressed. Maybe i need to run this stuff a little higher to fully apprieciate it.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
People suck would be an understatement today. Retail = :dump:.

Not trying to over dramatize this, but my worst day at work ever. I really have to learn to not let work bother me and just deal with it, or it'll be the death of me. Enough of that, had a good weekend, chilled alot, went to the Christmas party, didn't drink all that much but was extremely tired the next day. Todays nutrition was sparatic, I missed a meal due to an extreme amount of volume at the store today, but ate at 4:15 then at 5:30 again, and had some stellar gas at the gym today which everyone thanked me for. On to the workout.

DB Press - 90lbs x 6 *PR
Barbell Row - 225lbs x 7
Lateral Raise - 25 x 15 x 11
Seated Dumbell Curls - 35 x 15 x 2 (had to RP these)
Pushdowns - 170 x 15 x 2

I knew I was going to break my PR in presses, which was my goal all along, and assuming I had a normal college style life I would've had alot more reps in me, but today it was all I could handle. The weight felt heavy on 75's, so I knew set of 10 would probably be out of the question. I think I had 2 more in me, but my head felt like it was going to explode. Still, considering the days events, great workout. Drone still working, I don't think I've gotten any bigger, I still get compliments about filling out, ect so that's always a morale booster, just need to adjust my diet for the added 10lbs I've put on so far. Sitting back now listening to Bach - Concerto for 3 violins now, might seem silly, but it works. I'll still have one good press day before my cycle ends next Monday, so my goal of 90lbs x 10 reps isn't that far away.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
People suck would be an understatement today. Retail = :dump:.

Not trying to over dramatize this, but my worst day at work ever. I really have to learn to not let work bother me and just deal with it, or it'll be the death of me. Enough of that, had a good weekend, chilled alot, went to the Christmas party, didn't drink all that much but was extremely tired the next day. Todays nutrition was sparatic, I missed a meal due to an extreme amount of volume at the store today, but ate at 4:15 then at 5:30 again, and had some stellar gas at the gym today which everyone thanked me for. On to the workout.

DB Press - 90lbs x 6 *PR
Barbell Row - 225lbs x 7
Lateral Raise - 25 x 15 x 11
Seated Dumbell Curls - 35 x 15 x 2 (had to RP these)
Pushdowns - 170 x 15 x 2

I knew I was going to break my PR in presses, which was my goal all along, and assuming I had a normal college style life I would've had alot more reps in me, but today it was all I could handle. The weight felt heavy on 75's, so I knew set of 10 would probably be out of the question. I think I had 2 more in me, but my head felt like it was going to explode. Still, considering the days events, great workout. Drone still working, I don't think I've gotten any bigger, I still get compliments about filling out, ect so that's always a morale booster, just need to adjust my diet for the added 10lbs I've put on so far. Sitting back now listening to Bach - Concerto for 3 violins now, might seem silly, but it works. I'll still have one good press day before my cycle ends next Monday, so my goal of 90lbs x 10 reps isn't that far away.
congratulations on the P.R!..man good job!..and also on the 10lbs.gained good job roots!:thumbsup:

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its doing good man!..i see your doing A-ok!..also:thumbsup:..keep up the good work man!
Good deal brother!

Did legs the other day, got upper today but it's light chest/heavy shoulders.

Legs

Hack Squats - 230 x 10
Leg Press - 540 x 12 x 2
1 Leg Extensions - 95lbs x 12 /10 left side is weaker or my knee is weaker or something, it's uncomfortable
Hammer Calf Raises - 90lbs - Left foot still bothers me doing these

Overall good workout, and my legs are huge. I'm going to measure them at the end of the cycle. It's cool to look at, just wished my upper grew like my lower. I still have very large, yet undefined calf muscles. My quads and hams and glutes are the biggest parts on me, and I'm sure what makes up the majority of my weight. I'm starting to feel effects of maybe overstraining, and I can't sleep through it. My sleep is still pretty bad, can't get fully rested. Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat. I can see how people would use it on a cut, but for a bulk this stuff is perfect for me. I've used Superdrol, Pheraplex and 1-t/4AD and sporadically transdermal test and this stuff is just as good as anything I've tried.

tattoopierced1

Good deal brother!

Legs

Hack Squats - 230 x 10
Leg Press - 540 x 12 x 2
1 Leg Extensions - 95lbs x 12 /10 left side is weaker or my knee is weaker or something, it's uncomfortable

Overall good workout, and my legs are huge. I'm going to measure them at the end of the cycle. It's cool to look at, just wished my upper grew like my lower. I still have very large, yet undefined calf muscles. My quads and hams and glutes are the biggest parts on me, and I'm sure what makes up the majority of my weight. I'm starting to feel effects of maybe overstraining, and I can't sleep through it. My sleep is still pretty bad, can't get fully rested. Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat. I can see how people would use it on a cut, but for a bulk this stuff is perfect for me. I've used Superdrol, Pheraplex and 1-t/4AD and sporadically transdermal test and this stuff is just as good as anything I've tried.
great to hear!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Good deal brother!

Legs

Hack Squats - 230 x 10
Leg Press - 540 x 12 x 2

awesome root's,its really good to hear this stuff is working for you man!...this product is truly something!keep up the good work grassroots!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Slick, are you feeling any lethargy? I can't tell if I can attribute some lethargy and just general negativity towards things to Dienedrone but I'm sleepy and cranky lately. I can see the bottom of the bottle :(

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Slick, are you feeling any lethargy? I can't tell if I can attribute some lethargy and just general negativity towards things to Dienedrone but I'm sleepy and cranky lately. I can see the bottom of the bottle :(
no lethergy,but still some aggression,hey root's how many more days you have left?..i have 3 more days left!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should grab another bottle and go another 3 weeks. :)

Its a common side of the compound (aggression/irritability). It also happens to be one of my favorite sides.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat.
yep. its impossible to describe the ravenous hunger that you get from this without running it for yourself. i think i tried to explain this to everyone at one point - but unless you try it for yourself, explanations don't do it justice :)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should grab another bottle and go another 3 weeks. :)

Its a common side of the compound (aggression/irritability). It also happens to be one of my favorite sides.
Haha, well I am planning on grabbing another bottle, but not to run at this time. I also can't afford to be irritable with customers, it's my line of business, albiet one I'm not that content with but a good job in this market is a blessing. I feel tired, that's the best way to put it. I don't know if it's just from working the holidays w/ 4x week gym routine and running around all the time doing stuff with the GF's family and then mine but I feel tired. I think maybe this spring, after recovery and a month or two off everything I'll give it another go when times are a bit easier, but damn I'd certainly recommend it over the holidays, eat what you want :)

Did upper today, good workout. Pump was rediculous in my biceps, no real big strength increases today, just a really good workout. Tried to focus on the muscle, basically the way Arnold referenced in Pumping Iron.

BTN Hammer Press - 210 x 10
Hammer Preacher Curls - 75 x 10 x 2 <-- decided to add a set
BW Dips - 15/22 (I can always do more on the second set :think:
Pec Dec - 140 lbs 2 x 15/12
Lat Pulldown - 160 x 15 x 2

Cardio - 20 min elliptical

Decided to change it up some today from the origional template. The pump is still unreal, it doesn't help doing cardio. I decided to weigh after my PWO meal for shits and giggles, no shoes this time but did have my jeans on and the scale was 216. I'll wake up and probably **** 8 lbs out haha. I've never seen it that high though, I think I may be feeling the effects of it too (lethargy, tired all the time). Anyways, over and out till tomorrow.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Haha, well I am planning on grabbing another bottle, but not to run at this time. I also can't afford to be irritable with customers, it's my line of business, albiet one I'm not that content with but a good job in this market is a blessing. I feel tired, that's the best way to put it. I don't know if it's just from working the holidays w/ 4x week gym routine and running around all the time doing stuff with the GF's family and then mine but I feel tired. I think maybe this spring, after recovery and a month or two off everything I'll give it another go when times are a bit easier, but damn I'd certainly recommend it over the holidays, eat what you want :)

Did upper today, good workout. Pump was rediculous in my biceps, no real big strength increases today, just a really good workout. Tried to focus on the muscle, basically the way Arnold referenced in Pumping Iron.

BTN Hammer Press - 210 x 10
Hammer Preacher Curls - 75 x 10 x 2 <-- decided to add a set
BW Dips - 15/22 (I can always do more on the second set :think:
Pec Dec - 140 lbs 2 x 15/12
Lat Pulldown - 160 x 15 x 2

Cardio - 20 min elliptical

Decided to change it up some today from the origional template. The pump is still unreal, it doesn't help doing cardio. I decided to weigh after my PWO meal for shits and giggles, no shoes this time but did have my jeans on and the scale was 216. I'll wake up and probably **** 8 lbs out haha. I've never seen it that high though, I think I may be feeling the effects of it too (lethargy, tired all the time). Anyways, over and out till tomorrow.
looking good roots!:)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no lethergy,but still some aggression,hey root's how many more days you have left?..i have 3 more days left!
Bob,

Didn't count them out, but I think maybe four or so. I missed a dose two times during the course of my run, so I guess I gained a day (two caps).

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Down to one cap a day to taper the last few days, started my Clomid and Arom-X as well. Good workout, pumps are still ridiculous, you almost get cramps while getting ready in the morning, brushing your teeth, fixing hair (if you have it). Good stuff though. Since my log is dwindling down, I figured I would ask and get some opinions about PCT training, more or less frequency. What do you usually do and have best results with?

Anyways, worked out Fri, good workout after being slammed at work Fri and not being able to post Saturday due to large amount of volume at work again. Went with a higher rep scheme, I almost like that better than lower rep.

DB Deadlifts - 100's x 10
SLDL - On platform 145 x 12 x 2
Hang Cleans - 145 x 10 x 2
Shrugs ? (Why not) - DB 65's w/ slow holds 2 x 12
Abs