RoidRageX10 Recomps with RPM and NeoVar 2.0

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
go for the recomp and keep it semi clean then. you need to strengthen and grow your abdomen if you want it to show more. you alrdy have the basic cage to it....really work on abs at least 3x a week now and put them through hell. you could have your 8 pack easily by the end of september

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
go for the recomp and keep it semi clean then. you need to strengthen and grow your abdomen if you want it to show more. you alrdy have the basic cage to it....really work on abs at least 3x a week now and put them through hell. you could have your 8 pack easily by the end of september
Yea I'm keeping it very clean with lots of cardio.

Yeah I'll be killing my abs thats for sure.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Any one else have any comments or crituques?

Ps: Just going to bulk. I have decided to forget the recomp Need a bigger frame to work with.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
good call with the straight bulk. takes weight to move weight! whats you diet going to be like?

as for training abs 3x a week: youll get no more results that just one quality abs session per week. frequency doesnt mean faster results.

or a good way is to hit obliques once a week and abs once a week.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
good call with the straight bulk. takes weight to move weight! whats you diet going to be like?

as for training abs 3x a week: youll get no more results that just one quality abs session per week. frequency doesnt mean faster results.

or a good way is to hit obliques once a week and abs once a week.
40/30/30 - C/P/F - Around 2,800 Calories

Yeah I have 1 session of abs per week with tri-sets.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
40/30/30 - C/P/F - Around 2,800 Calories

Yeah I have 1 session of abs per week with tri-sets.
yo chubby bunny! haha. So how you feeling so far? I read back over that you didnt really note changes...can you give me some more indepth explanation? sorry to hear that btw.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
yo chubby bunny! haha. So how you feeling so far? I read back over that you didnt really note changes...can you give me some more indepth explanation? sorry to hear that btw.
haha nice. Well, right now a little bloated. I was gone all day and picked up some Chicken Sandwhiches and Wendys. So fricken good..I also just started creatine monohydrate today so i am bloated from the water.

What do you need explained? Sorry, dont understand the ?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha nice. Well, right now a little bloated. I was gone all day and picked up some Chicken Sandwhiches and Wendys. So fricken good..I also just started creatine monohydrate today so i am bloated from the water.

What do you need explained? Sorry, dont understand the ?
just your results and thoughts of the neovar and RPM all-in-all. hmm....would you attribute the bloat to diet or neovar?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
just your results and thoughts of the neovar and RPM all-in-all. hmm....would you attribute the bloat to diet or neovar?
My review is on page 5 at the bottom.

But more in depth:

More aggression and focus with RPM. Strength was always high. Never an issue there. My Intensity was high and my pumps were very good. I somehow have 30 pills left over even though I took it quite a bit (i thought). But by looking back at my thread and memory I basically used it Pre-Wo only.

NeoVar was disappointing. Not too many pumps but I leaned out a bit. I know my chest grew. That was my biggest improvement was my chest. Recovery was nothing special.

Later down the road I'm gonna do another go-round of this stack. Heck maybe in october..we'll see.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
My review is on page 5 at the bottom.

But more in depth:

More aggression and focus with RPM. Strength was always high. Never an issue there. My Intensity was high and my pumps were very good. I somehow have 30 pills left over even though I took it quite a bit (i thought). But by looking back at my thread and memory I basically used it Pre-Wo only.

NeoVar was disappointing. Not too many pumps but I leaned out a bit. I know my chest grew. That was my biggest improvement was my chest. Recovery was nothing special.

Later down the road I'm gonna do another go-round of this stack. Heck maybe in october..we'll see.
sorry to hear the about the neovar. What were your initial expectations? Just more growth in terms of weight gain? and aided recovery? how many carbs were you taking with it? sorry im asking so many questions just want to understand why each element happened ect

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear the about the neovar. What were your initial expectations? Just more growth in terms of weight gain? and aided recovery? how many carbs were you taking with it? sorry im asking so many questions just want to understand why each element happened ect
No No the questions help me anyalze what may have happened to.

I was hoping to lean out more in the abs and maybe put 5lbs on?

Sometimes I was sore, sometimes I felt fine.

I would take in 40-100g of complex and simple carbs. Always changed this up but nothing worked very well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No No the questions help me anyalze what may have happened to.

I was hoping to lean out more in the abs and maybe put 5lbs on?

Sometimes I was sore, sometimes I felt fine.

I would take in 40-100g of complex and simple carbs. Always changed this up but nothing worked very well.
So what was your overall weight gain? It should have easily been around your goal with the neovar.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for bringing this up.

Weight Gain

5lbs (not H2O)

Strength Gains

Squat - Up 10lbs from start of log
Bench - Hit PR of 225lbs up 25lbs from start of log

Looking back at my log and goals and stats, I actually made great gains. There weren't any pumps per say but I did gain weight and strength. Somehow, I overlooked 2 very important reasons for running this log

I would now give NeoVar a 9/10. It gave me my strength back along with RPM and I did gain muscle while maybe losing a pound or 2 of fat.

P.S. - AN you have a good rep that pointed out very crucial elements. Keep him around.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Weight Gain

5lbs (not H2O)

Strength Gains

Squat - Up 10lbs from start of log
Bench - Hit PR of 225lbs up 25lbs from start of log

Looking back at my log and goals and stats, I actually made great gains. There weren't any pumps per say but I did gain weight and strength. Somehow, I overlooked 2 very important reasons for running this log

I would now give NeoVar a 9/10. It gave me my strength back along with RPM and I did gain muscle while maybe losing a pound or 2 of fat.

P.S. - AN you have a good rep that pointed out very crucial elements. Keep him around.

thank you for the compliment! Just trying to get to the bottom of things as to why you didn't achieve expected results. I have yet to hear anyone with reasonable goals be let down my neovar. RR those are actually some very nice strength gains to be honest. as for 5Lbs of weight added on without H20 included that is also very pleasing. I am sorry to hear about the bloat though... by chance could you possibly post your review, stats, general thoughts through out your run in the AppNut Section? I would appreciate it and I am glad afterall you did have success RR!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
[/B]
thank you for the compliment! Just trying to get to the bottom of things as to why you didn't achieve expected results. I have yet to hear anyone with reasonable goals be let down my neovar. RR those are actually some very nice strength gains to be honest. as for 5Lbs of weight added on without H20 included that is also very pleasing. I am sorry to hear about the bloat though... by chance could you possibly post your review, stats, general thoughts through out your run in the AppNut Section? I would appreciate it and I am glad afterall you did have success RR!
No prob bro I respect your intrest/concern. Yes I completley overlooked my strength gains and weight gain. Idk what happened there. lol

Ahh no dude the bloating was from today. I had some CM and ate fast food so they screwed with my stomach.

Yes, I will post my review there tommorow. I gotta go to sleep now since I gotta wake up at 5:30 AM to lift.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No prob bro I respect your intrest/concern. Yes I completley overlooked my strength gains and weight gain. Idk what happened there. lol

Ahh no dude the bloating was from today. I had some CM and ate fast food so they screwed with my stomach.

Yes, I will post my review there tommorow. I gotta go to sleep now since I gotta wake up at 5:30 AM to lift.
5:30 AM lifting, oh man am i glad i get to pick my own class times now that im finally in college! haha. Its a great gift that college gives. Yeah i assume the fast acting carbs and excessively high cals mixed with CM and water will do that! haha. thanks bro really appreciate it and congrats on your success. You know who to ask if you have any questions about anything man. good luck to you!

-Tex :twisted:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
5:30 AM lifting, oh man am i glad i get to pick my own class times now that im finally in college! haha. Its a great gift that college gives. Yeah i assume the fast acting carbs and excessively high cals mixed with CM and water will do that! haha. thanks bro really appreciate it and congrats on your success. You know who to ask if you have any questions about anything man. good luck to you!

-Tex :twisted:
LOL luckey you! Thats cool though.

Thanks for the help.

BTW, i decided to do it now.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/103543-roidragex10-s-review.html#post1531743

Peace bro.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
25 pounds on your bench is good RR ! i have my stash of neovar and rpm just waitin to finish up my prime

miamiracing

Awards
try to eat about 1 hour before you take the pills, than about 45-60min later do your workout..

thats how i feel the most for rpm.. that **** is kicking in so bad dude...