Rocket is Sticking His Head In The Lions Month

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Body Weight 189lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Back and Bi's - All Movements Supersetted

Bent Over Barbell Rows (1) 135x15 (2) 135x15 (3) 155x12 (4) 185x8 (5) 205x6
EZ Bar Curl (1) 30x15 (2) 30x21's (3) 40x21's (4) 50x21's (5) 55x21's (6) 55x10 (7) 60x8 (8) 70x5

Close Grip Pulldowns (1) 100x15 (2) 120x12 (3) 140x10

Hyerextensions - Lower Back - Broom Stick Twist

Breakfast - (1) Capsule Black Lion Research Oral AI

No PM Cardio

Nutrition

Carlories 1922
Fat 63g
Carbs 119g
Protein 227g

Body weight is still the same but I do have a bit more definition in my abs, so not to bad considering it's only Day 4.

The Rocket / Black Lion Research Training Facility

View attachment 118274
This has so much win, Reminds me of the Dorian Dungeon!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see Mrs Rocket hitting you! I mean the bag! Lol. It's so refreshing to see two people my age kicking the gym's arse rather than sitting on the couch growing old and fat!! Nice job! You are going to love Follidrone!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how the Oral AI treating you Rocket...?

Seeing that Im not on cycle and only running test boosters, I doing 1 cap every morning for about a week now
and I'm already noticing some drier joints more vascularity and a little dehydration.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how the Oral AI treating you Rocket...?

Seeing that Im not on cycle and only running test boosters, I doing 1 cap every morning for about a week now
and I'm already noticing some drier joints more vascularity and a little dehydration.
I am also taking (1) Capsule with breakfast (post workout) and have notice the same effect as you. After discussing it with brundel, I am moving it up to two a day, and adding Follidrone.

brundel message to me:
Yes sir I was thinking everyone would run 2 caps per day.
Bump it up!!
Take another before bed.
I think Follidrone is best before training as there are acute effects.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also taking (1) Capsule with breakfast (post workout) and have notice the same effect as you.
After discussing it with brundel, I am moving it up to two a day, and adding Follidrone.

brundel message to me:
Bump it up!!
Take another before bed.
Thats great Rocket. Glad its working for you Im sure 2 a day is perfect for anyone on cycle on even in PCT.
Brundel recommended i do 1 a day because my Estrogen was already low when i did bloodwork 2 weeks ago.
Im taking this Oral AI to help boost my test levels, not crush my E2, so thats why Im on 1 a day :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am also taking (1) Capsule with breakfast (post workout) and have notice the same effect as you. After discussing it with brundel, I am moving it up to two a day, and adding Follidrone.

brundel message to me:
Bump it up!!
Take another before bed.
Good stuff so far rocket. Btw if i havent already mentioned, I love your gym!

cant wait to see how follidrone treats you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good stuff so far rocket. Btw if i havent already mentioned, I love your gym!

cant wait to see how follidrone treats you.
Thank you and I can't wait either, I am starting (2) Caps AI and the Follidrone on Monday!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 7 Body Weight 189lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Arm Pump Day -

Fat Gripz Cable Curls (1) 20x30 (2) 40x25 (3) 50x20 (4) 60x20 (5) 70x15
Tricep Bar Hammer Curl (1) 50x10 (2) 50x11 (3) 50x12 (4) 50x13 (5) 50x15 -- Giant Set
Tricep Bar Overhead Extension (1) 50x10 (2) 50x12 (3) 50x15 (4) 50x15 (5) 50x20

After this giant set I thought my arm were going to rip open from the pump, Next movement was Machine Preacher Curls, however I could only get about 3/4 reps, my arms were so full of blood they just would not bend any further !! GREAT PUMP!!

Machine Preacher Curls (1) 20x20 (2) 25x16 (3) 30x15
Dumbell Kick Backs (1) 20x015 (2) 25x20 (3) 30x22

Broomstick Twist

No Pm Cardio, Went out to dinner with friends and ate some really good Italian Food!

Nutrition

Carlories 2862
Fat 90g
Carbs 272g
Protein 212g

Vascularity is really coming out in my arms, I tried to take a pic but they all looked like craps, so no pics.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hate it when I can see changes but pictures don't so it justice.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 Body Weight 189lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Arm Pump Day -

Fat Gripz Cable Curls (1) 20x30 (2) 40x25 (3) 50x20 (4) 60x20 (5) 70x15
Tricep Bar Hammer Curl (1) 50x10 (2) 50x11 (3) 50x12 (4) 50x13 (5) 50x15 -- Giant Set
Tricep Bar Overhead Extension (1) 50x10 (2) 50x12 (3) 50x15 (4) 50x15 (5) 50x20

After this giant set I thought my arm were going to rip open from the pump, Next movement was Machine Preacher Curls, however I could only get about 3/4 reps, my arms were so full of blood they just would not bend any further !! GREAT PUMP!!

Machine Preacher Curls (1) 20x20 (2) 25x16 (3) 30x15
Dumbell Kick Backs (1) 20x015 (2) 25x20 (3) 30x22

Broomstick Twist

No Pm Cardio, Went out to dinner with friends and ate some really good Italian Food!

Nutrition

Carlories 2862
Fat 90g
Carbs 272g
Protein 212g

Vascularity is really coming out in my arms, I tried to take a pic but they all looked like craps, so no pics.
Im really confused, you are testing out the efficacy of this new AI, yet you are adding Follidrone to the mix. how on earth can you make a legitimate call on how well it works when you have out compounds in the mix??? Ha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im really confused, you are testing out the efficacy of this new AI, yet you are adding Follidrone to the mix. how on earth can you make a legitimate call on how well it works when you have out compounds in the mix??? Ha
I am testing this out for brundel and Black Lion Research and it was his suggestion I add in the Follidrone so maybe he wanted to see how the act together or maybe he is just trying to help me meet my goals. What ever the reason I am happy for the opportunity to be guided by someone with the knowledge he has.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 8 Body Weight 192lbs (I belive the large Italian meal and more sodium last night might have some thing to do with increase in body weight.) Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Neck & Traps (Yes I train my neck)

Started out my workout today with an Ab routine that I read in the very first issue of Muscle Media 2000, it takes about 15 minutes to complete and is still one of the best ab routines I have ever found.

BSF Neck Machine (1) 10x40 (2) 12.5x40 (3) 15x40 (4) 17.5x40 (5) 20x40
Barbell Shurgs (1) 135x30 (2) 185x30 (3) 225x25 (4) 275x15 (5) 315x10

Breakfast - (1) Capsule Black Lion Research Oral AI and started (1) more capsule at bed time.

Afternoon Cardio was Two Hours of Pushing a Lawn Mower............it's like Cardio & Tanning all at once !!

Nutrition

Carlories 2018
Fat 61g
Carbs 142g
Protein 223g

It is Sunday morning about 6am when I am writing this, last night was the first time I took a second dose at bedtime, I feel very warm this morning, I am not sure if it is related of just me, but it is something new.

BFS Neck Machine

Neck 2 (598x800).jpg

Dinner Last Night - Greek Grilled Chicken Breast Salad (and yes I do like pepper)

Hamalton .JPG

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you like pepper, try this instead:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1430656257.891714.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bump it up!!
Take another before bed.
On the Follidrone (1) or (2) ?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you confused about? The effects of Follidrone have nothing to do with the AI.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you confused about? The effects of Follidrone have nothing to do with the AI.
I was going to say the same thing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the Follidrone (1) or (2) ?
2 caps before training and also around the same time on non training days. Follidrone has acute effects as well as effects that compound with sustained administration so you want to take it right before training but also on non training days to keep it working in the body.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 caps before training and also around the same time on non training days. Follidrone has acute effects as well as effects that compound with sustained administration so you want to take it right before training but also on non training days to keep it working in the body.
Thank you, (2) caps at 4am!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Wow amazing updates rocket!!! Haven't been on here for 4-5 days due to family being poorly and I've missed so much ahah.

Love that home gym

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat My wife and I both have been training for 30+ years and we both enjoy it. I like the fact that she is 62 and still HOT!!!
grinnell27 I hope your daughter is feeling better !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9 Body Weight 192lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 5:00am. Today is an off day ...Well Sorta !

My Wife, Oldest Daughter her Family, and a few friends, did the MS Walk in Central PA, I am proud to say Our Team (9) people were the second highest fund raisers for the event, we raise just slightly less than $6000.00 the team that beat us was the Giant Foods Stores (a grocery store chain with over 200 stores)

When That was over home for about 4 hours of yard work. I love my Rest Days!!

Our Team

MS 2015 (600x800).jpg

and the Grand Kids!

Robbie MS (180x240).jpg

MS Rach.jpg

Breakfast - (1) Capsule Black Lion Research Oral AI and started (1) more capsule at bed time.

Afternoon Cardio was Four Hours of Lawn Work !

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 Body Weight 192lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 5:00am. Today is an off day ...Well Sorta !

My Wife, Oldest Daughter her Family, and a few friends, did the MS Walk in Central PA, I am proud to say Our Team (9) people were the second highest fund raisers for the event, we raise just slightly less than $6000.00 the team that beat us was the Giant Foods Stores (a grocery store chain with over 200 stores)

When That was over home for about 4 hours of yard work. I love my Rest Days!!

Our Team

View attachment 118507

and the Grand Kids!

View attachment 118508

View attachment 118509

Afternoon Cardio was Four Hours of Lawn Work !
I cant see the pics from my phone but ill revisit when i get home.
Just wanted to say its awesome when people give of themselves to help anyone in need. Good job brother.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat My wife and I both have been training for 30+ years and we both enjoy it. I like the fact that she is 62 and still HOT!!!
grinnell27 I hope your daughter is feeling better !
Heck yeah!! Love it! Love the pics too! Such a giving person!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 10 Body Weight 192lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) FollidroneThis morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Chest and Tricep's - All Exercises Superset

Pec Dec (1) 70x20 (2) 90X20 (3) 110x16
Rope Pressdowns (1) 30x15 (2) 40x15 (3) 50x12

Bench (1) 95x15 (2) 115x15 (3) 135x12 (4) 155x8 (5) 155x6
Skull Crushers (1) 75x12 (2) 75x12 (3) 75x13 (4) 85x8 (5) 85x8

Incline Bench (1) 135x10 (2) 135x12
Single Arm Reverse Grip Pressdown (1) 20x10 (2) 25x12

Hyperextensions

Breakfast - (1) Capsule Black Lion Research Oral AI and (1) more capsule at bed time.

No PM Cardio - Burnt Out From Weekend

Nutrition

Carlories 1769
Fat 56g
Carbs 143g
Protein 178g

Vascularity just gets better every day, I have a little joint pain but very manageable.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice man And you look studly if I do say so my self!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great job!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no greater success than a happy family! Nice job!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Looks like you're doing great, Rocket. Keep up the good work!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work on the charity event rocket!! And the workouts of course :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11 Body Weight 192lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) Follidrone This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Back & Bi's - All Exercises Superset

Pull Ups (3) sets body weight x 10 - I have not done these for several months, the last few time I did I had a lot of shoulder pain (not the good kid) for several days after, Shoulders feel pretty good right now (fingers crossed)
Single Arm Cable Curl (1) 20x10 (2) 25x12 (3) 30x12 (4) 35x10 (5) 40x10 - I am noy sure if I have every done these before ? But I liked them and got a good pump!

DB Row (5) Sets 0f 60lbs X 12 - 60 are the heaviest my gym has, owner to cheap to buy heavier ones!
EZ Curl (1) 75x8 (2) 75x8 (3) 75x8 Barely !!

Abs

Breakfast - (1) Capsule Black Lion Research Oral AI and (1) more capsule at bed time.

No PM Cardio - I work late on Tuesday Evenings

Nutrition

Carlories 1985
Fat 62g
Carbs 165g
Protein 185g

I can not say I have noticed any huge differences, jut a little more vascularity and definition, hopping that stepping it up to (2) capsules a day will help more. I am please with the progress though.

Arm2  (800x598).jpg

Not a very good pic but vascularity is going along nicely !

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you get scooped up as a rep bro?
When did that happen?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 12 Body Weight 191lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) Follidrone

No AM workout today, Had to go to the Dr, this morning for a Fasted Blood Test. Took my Protein and Oatmeal to work with me to eat after. The good news is I should have Before & After BPR Product T levels. I believe one of the side effect of these products for me has been more headaches than usual so I had my blood pressure checked while there, 134/79 so no problem there. Not sure what might be causing it? The other side effect that after today I am sure of is increased vascularity it is getting crazy (at least for me) I have never been very vascular in my whole life and it is getting better and better!! Will be back to normal workout tomorrow...Squats!!

Calories 1706
Fat 54g
Carbs 161g
Protein 159g

arm2.JPG

Did go to the gym after work today for some cardio 30 minutes of HIIT on the Elliptical heart rate 130-164bpm and also did some ab work.

When this bottle is empty I am going to buy one of the Transdermals,(when available) dying to see the thermo fat burning effects !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stay hydrated bro. Ais commonly dehydrate you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor