• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks folks,

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Great log, Rocket! I definitely see some changes for the better. Thanks for the inspiration!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for running a great log bro.
I really appreciate you taking the time to be thorough. Looks like you made some solid progress!

Are you running a PCT after that designer steroid you ran? 4 weeks is enough to reduce your test levels to almost nothing leaving you in a less than desirable hormonal state.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for running a great log bro.
I really appreciate you taking the time to be thorough. Looks like you made some solid progress!

Are you running a PCT after that designer steroid you ran? 4 weeks is enough to reduce your test levels to almost nothing leaving you in a less than desirable hormonal state.
A little TRT should take care of that!! Thank you for the opportunity, Keep me in mind for any guinea pig duties you may have !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran out of the Follidrone 3 days ago, but I still can feel the effects!

TOMMY GUNS1

Awards
Do you have a log of this while on your blast? I'm hoping to do the very same soon. Also, how many caps were you taking per day?

***Sorry, Rocket. This was meant for Kisaj. I'm new to the boards & should've used the "Quote" button.

Last edited:
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
dude rocket your lookin like a man beast! like I said in the rep, I can only hope to look half as in shape as you when I get your age! you write some kickass logs, out of curiosity I never noticed do you eat anything in the mornings after you get up and before or after taking your PWO?? your a machine and thanks for the awesome log!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you have a log of this while on your blast? I'm hoping to do the very same soon. Also, how many caps were you taking per day?
This is the only log I have while using the Follidrone, I am waiting on the New Product and want to try it out along with the Transdermal AI.

dude rocket your lookin like a man beast! like I said in the rep, I can only hope to look half as in shape as you when I get your age! you write some kickass logs, out of curiosity I never noticed do you eat anything in the mornings after you get up and before or after taking your PWO?? your a machine and thanks for the awesome log!
Thank you very much! I train Fasted on an empty stomach, I do take a PWO before training !

TOMMY GUNS1

Awards
Very nice log. Chest thickness & nice vascularity in your arms is evident to me! Also, your home gym is awesome, man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very nice log. Chest thickness & nice vascularity in your arms is evident to me! Also, your home gym is awesome, man!
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 38 Body Weight 195lbs Took (2) Follidrone This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

I am out of the Black Lion Research Oral AI and Took My Last (2) Follidrone this morning

Chest & Triceps- Superset

Pec Dec (1) 70x30 (2) 90x25 (3) 110x20
Reverse Grip Pressdown (1) 30x25 (2) 40x20 (3) 50x20 (4) 60x12

Flat Bench Press (1) 95x20 (2) 115x18 (3) 135x10 (4) 155x8 (5) 155x8
Machine Dips (1) 50x20 (2) 70x20 (3) 90x12 (4) 110x10

Endurance was still very good today

Did some Ab Movements To Finish Off The Workout.

Nutrition -

Calories 1924
Fat 51g
Carbs 150g
Protein 222g

Over all I enjoyed this run at the beginning I really notice the drying out and the skin getting thinner, but I think I screwed that up with the water retention from the MK. I am just starting to see the drying out again as I ran out of product. I am up 6lbs since the start and I have posted a after picture below. I would really like your HONEST feed back on the change you see or don't see. I am happy with the product and will buy the Transdermal when it is available and I also will place an order for more Follidrone. If anyone have any question of comments I'll be here!! brundel Thank you! Anytime you need a guinea pig look me up!

View attachment 119761
Great log brother. Great results as well. Definitely fullness in your upper body and a reduction in your midsection. Bigger and leaner is always a win win! Cant wait to see where your progress takes you from here, i see you working hard!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks !