Road to Derby Cup Championships (Lizking’s 1st meet)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Get some high calories soups in ya.
I'd like to, trust me...

To top it off, i had to go to work today- Obama was in town. Making my 20 minute commute turn into 2 hours of sitting in my car

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to, trust me...

To top it off, i had to go to work today- Obama was in town. Making my 20 minute commute turn into 2 hours of sitting in my car
Lol.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Somehow I got unsubscribed from a bunch of logs - they still show up on my phone though - anyone else have that issue?

(*deleted a bunch of old subscriptions, hopefully that helps - felt like it was awfully quiet around here....)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That has happened to me before. Dunno why.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Now I'm getting more updates after deleting a bunch of old....

Time catch up on some logs...

(Time Warner internet... frustrating)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Still rolling with body aches, low grade fever, sinus congestion... resting and trying to eat soups.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
King u need to get health man
Thats no joke brother

Perfect time for my cable service at home not to work either...

I want to just well do anything - even just something light for bloodflow. But any internal pressure is instant headache.

Getting caught up on reading logs though!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I imagine he is opening for the upcoming Van Halen reunion tour. So help me god if any of you like Hackgar over Roth!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Hola! Still alive - just trying to lay low on the interwebs: deleting apps off my phone & making more time for things that don't involve screens. Training is running along pretty well, nothing really exciting to discuss either way on it. Keeping to the plan & getting stronger. Looking at a meet mid July, depending on travels plans. Staying busy otherwise - last weekend was the KY Derby, fire performance season starting up (along with home repair season) & music gigs coming in. Stay strong y'all!

capo180

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you are doing well man. I deleted Facebook and all that ish, felt like it was making me miss out on time I could spend doing other things.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Well howdy! Wish everyone a jacked & tan new year!

I recently started 5th Set - starting to get the hang of the program, but still learning. Took a little time away from PL style training to run thru some Mountain Dog workouts. I should probably throw up a log again sometime soon - but first I need to schedule myself in a meet! Couldn't make the schedule work in the fall/winter for anything.

Hope everyone's still killin it!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey!