GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RIP Coolio .. passed away last night .. whether it was drug or not.. still too early at the age of 59

If you are around my age and remember when dangerous minds came out .. this song was on everyone's playlist.

Tell me why are we, so blind to see
That the ones we hurt, are you and me?
Tell me why are we, so blind to see
That the ones we hurt, are you and me?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Name 3 other songs Coolio made besides gangster's Paradise without cheating, no looking it up no Google, just off the top of the head three more songs Coolio made ....

I personally can't

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Name 3 other songs Coolio made besides gangster's Paradise without cheating, no looking it up no Google, just off the top of the head three more songs Coolio made ....

I personally can't
without cheating only 2 comes to mind

fantasic voyage & hit em high collab with others .. after he won the grammy i think he was offered a label called "gangster" by some big producer and he declined and went into acting & cooking shows lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

fantasic voyage & hit em high collab with others .. after he won the grammy i think he was offered a label called "gangster" by some big producer and he declined and went into acting & cooking shows lol
Fantastic voyage was the only one I could think of lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is that the music video where everybody keeps coming out the car trunk?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Omg, it just clicked me hit him high was the MonStars entrance music on the space jam cartoon movie 😂😂😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

here is the music video of it .. damn rap/hiphop was so better back then .. now if it wasnt for eminem i wouldnt be listening to anything

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember song he did talking about being a kid and easier times 94’ish

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never listened to his stuff much. But I saw him with MC Hammer and a couple others a few years back. That was a fun show.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

here is the music video of it .. damn rap/hiphop was so better back then .. now if it wasnt for eminem i wouldnt be listening to anything
Even fast food was better. In many ways we live in the greatest time in human history, many many ways. In some though I feel we keep going backwards. I am glad I can get an MRI and a helicopter to save my life but the fact that you can have 10,000 calories a day delivered to your door while you sit around convincing yourself you are a victim and "healthy" is the trade off. Wach ya gonna do?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even fast food was better. In many ways we live in the greatest time in human history, many many ways. In some though I feel we keep going backwards. I am glad I can get an MRI and a helicopter to save my life but the fact that you can have 10,000 calories a day delivered to your door while you sit around convincing yourself you are a victim and "healthy" is the trade off. Wach ya gonna do?
Agree man ..internet + google + all these multimedia social platforms messed up ..these kids will look at as blessings .. but the old schoolers know and always love social gatherings.

man RIP bigT ..we used to have great conversations about old days.