sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a great piece. I was very sad about his passing.

I haven't watched WWE regularly in years, but I did like Bray Wyatt. Very creative mind and I loved his character and when he was active, I would typically watch the highlights just to see the parts about him.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a great piece. I was very sad about his passing.

I haven't watched WWE regularly in years, but I did like Bray Wyatt. Very creative mind and I loved his character and when he was active, I would typically watch the highlights just to see the parts about him.
I was very depressed after he passed…my 6 yr old daughter lovers him and she watched his return last September so this piece holds a special little place in my heart.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was very depressed after he passed…my 6 yr old daughter lovers him and she watched his return last September so this piece holds a special little place in my heart.
He was a genius with his characters and story lines and the way he played his roles; and by all accounts seemed to be a wonderful guy to his fans.

It was sad that his return got cut short due to him being ill, and extremely sad that he passed.

It would have been cool to have seen where his character plans were heading. I was also interested in the talks that he had been wanting to do his own horror movie or short story type movies at some point. It was just curious what he would have come up with.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He was a genius with his characters and story lines and the way he played his roles; and by all accounts seemed to be a wonderful guy to his fans.

It was sad that his return got cut short due to him being ill, and extremely sad that he passed.

It would have been cool to have seen where his character plans were heading. I was also interested in the talks that he had been wanting to do his own horror movie or short story type movies at some point. It was just curious what he would have come up with.
Definitely a genius…big push to have his brother continue in his legacy.