RickRock's recovery with FormaSurge!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. So many people half-ass PCT. (speaking of half-assing, is half-assing something better or worse than full-assing something? I mean we should be striving to no-ass things right?)
What about hauling ass?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed FormaSurge at 4 pumps (2 pumpsx2)

Well, I was surprised to wake up today and look lean as hell, and a scale weight that was about a half pound less than yesterday, despite the HUGE amount of carbs I had yesterday. I do look very full from the carb up, but just very very dry and lean this morning. Probably more dry and lean than I have looked for a very long time! So, this tells me that the water is falling right off of me. This is probably from a couple different things. First, the test in my system is going down by the day, so the water retained from it is getting less and less....and also the FormaSurge I've been running to lower the water and estrogen further, especially considering the higher dose of Formestane I've been running (150mg). So now I am lowering the dose back down to a more normal dose of 4 pumps per day at 100mg Forma.

Needless to say, at only 6 days on FormaSurge, I'm very pleased with the quick and impressive results from it so far! :thumbsup:

Did some LISS cardio this morning walking the treadmill for 60 minutes (3.5 MPH@10% incline) burning a total of 750 cals. This helped make me look dry and lean even further, and I'm strongly considering taking some pics this weekend, because of how pleased I am with how I look right now. I really need some beginning of PCT pics anyways. :yup:

Speaking of PCT, I decided to start PCT supplements today, instead of 2 days from now so I'm calling this day 1 of 30 for PCT. My last pin was a lower dose than normal, so my thinking is that my levels are probably down enough to the point that starting PCT now makes perfect sense. A couple days really wouldn't make a difference either way, but anyways I started today!
How are your joints feeling on it Rick? I love how I react to Formestane I just can't take a lot.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are your joints feeling on it Rick? I love how I react to Formestane I just can't take a lot.
So far, my joints feel great. It will be interesting to see if that continues through the next few weeks, but hopefully I can stay away from having any joint pain or issues ;)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
So far, my joints feel great. It will be interesting to see if that continues through the next few weeks, but hopefully I can stay away from having any joint pain or issues ;)
Here's to hoping for no joint pain!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Day 4

Weight: 174 (+9)

Well, my weight has gone down more over the last couple days. I was 175 yesterday, and 174 this morning. I have mixed emotions about it, but it is expected I guess. I just hope my weight doesn't fall anymore, as I'd like to level off at this weight of 174-175. So, hopefully the water is pretty much gone and there will be no more weight loss. To help things, I'm increasing cals more and not really having any "burn" days right now. I still may do some cardio of just walking on my normal burn days, but the cals will be at maintenance or slightly above for now. Today is a burn day normally but im doing no cardio, and eating quite a bit more.

I'm probably letting it bother me much more than I should, since my normal weight at the end of cycle was around 177, and I'm only 3 lbs less. With losing water and glycogen, I should expect to be this weight or maybe even a little less, though I hope I don't. At any rate, I'm hoping recovery will be quick and as smooth as can be.

I'm very curious to see where my test levels are with bloodwork here in a few weeks. I'm getting very close to 40, and I have to accept the possibility that TRT could be a better option for me. I already have all the kids I'm going to, so it wouldn't break my heart to go that route. It would certainly make cycling a thing of the past, and would be more blast and cruise from there. I still want to delay it as long as ppossible if my natty levels can do the job. I want to use what god gave me as long as I'm able!

Some good news is that my strength is still through the roof, and I've at the least maintained all lifts, and even progressed a rep or so on some. I know this will get a little harder as time goes on, but for now I'm still pushing through the workouts well, and yesterday's workout shows it. It's more evidence that the weight that I have lost is all water and glycogen to this point ;)

As far as FormaSurge, it has done well to keep libido up, keep me lean and dry, and give me the push in the gym that I need while my natty levels are tanked. Everything that I have expected has been delivered thus far :thumbsup:

DC Workout 1A (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back width, back thickness)

Chest Press Machine (rest, pause)
340x11x6xfail (+1 rep)

DB Shoulder Press (rest, pause)
85sx12x4x2 (+1 rep)

Close grip smith Bench Press (rest, pause)
210x10x3x2 (+0 reps)

Chins (rest, pause)
BW+60x8x4x3 (+0 reps)

Tbar Rows (straight sets)
235x10 (+1 rep)
250x4 (+0 reps)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
As far as FormaSurge, it has done well to keep libido up, keep me lean and dry, and give me the push in the gym that I need while my natty levels are tanked. Everything that I have expected has been delivered thus far :thumbsup:
Glad you've enjoyed the forma!

Don't stress too much about that weight loss, it's more than likely just water/glycogen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hear you rick, i am down 3lbs since starting formasurge.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you've enjoyed the forma!

Don't stress too much about that weight loss, it's more than likely just water/glycogen.
Yeh, I know that is what the weight is...but it still sucks to see the scale go down :(

i hear you rick, i am down 3lbs since starting formasurge.
Yeh that's right where I am also. On a positive note, I look damn lean right now!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh, I know that is what the weight is...but it still sucks to see the scale go down :(

Yeh that's right where I am also. On a positive note, I look damn lean right now!
I would love to drop down some pounds and be lean, trust me size is all good and well but being leaner makes you look a lot bigger as you know. 225 and over 14% is great, I would be happy with 210 and under 10% ;). Forma sounds awesome, I can't wait to get my hands on some! A rep and I can't even get any!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I imagine you are just drying up Rick no need for concern ....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to drop down some pounds and be lean, trust me size is all good and well but being leaner makes you look a lot bigger as you know. 225 and over 14% is great, I would be happy with 210 and under 10% ;). Forma sounds awesome, I can't wait to get my hands on some! A rep and I can't even get any!!!!
Yeh bro, being lean is my gig for sure. It's also the reason that Forma is one of my favorite products. Being lean is one thing, but being dry is another. You can be under 8% and bloated a little and the guy that is a dry 10% will look leaner. Extra water can wash out and blur definition so much. Luckily Forma takes care of that, even with eating extra and having more carbs! :)

Yah I imagine you are just drying up Rick no need for concern ....

Thats exactly what it was Doug! All my fullness, measurements, and lifts are all the same as on cycle...so the weight I have lost is a good thing!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FormaSurge is continuing to impress me each day. I have stuck to the 4 pumps per day dose doing 2 pumps in the AM and another 2 pumps in the evening. It has done incredible for me on keeping me lean and dry, despite increasing my cals quite a but in PCT, and adding carbs as well. I am pretty carb sensitive, and tend to bloat easy if I take in a decent amount of carbs, so it says a lot on how powerful and effective FormaSurge is at keeping the bloat and water weight off of you during this time!

My libido is still very high, and really hasn't changed from what it was on cycle, so that is another big bonus. I've been dosing the AformaSurge preworkout, which has also seemed to add to my energy and motivation in the gym. That is a very good thing, because sometimes PCT can be hard to find those things when your test levels are down. My strength and performance in the gym, as well as my size and fullness has been excellent. All measurements are still the same as they were on cycle. SO far, SO GOOD!!!

DC Workout 2A (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

Alternate DB Curls (rest, pause)
60sx10x6x4

DB Hammer Curls (rest, pause)
60sx12

Seated calf raise (straight set with enhanced negative)
150x10

Leg curls (rest, pause)
200x12x5x5

Squats (straight sets)
315x10
245x20 (widowmaker)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I am talking no libido hit whatsoever as a matter of fact I don't feel any kind of side....or shutdown.. I guess it's cuz in a way a tapered at the end when I stopped the EPI 3 weeks before the Epi-V...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FormaSurge is continuing to impress me each day. I have stuck to the 4 pumps per day dose doing 2 pumps in the AM and another 2 pumps in the evening. It has done incredible for me on keeping me lean and dry, despite increasing my cals quite a but in PCT, and adding carbs as well. I am pretty carb sensitive, and tend to bloat easy if I take in a decent amount of carbs, so it says a lot on how powerful and effective FormaSurge is at keeping the bloat and water weight off of you during this time!

My libido is still very high, and really hasn't changed from what it was on cycle, so that is another big bonus. I've been dosing the AformaSurge preworkout, which has also seemed to add to my energy and motivation in the gym. That is a very good thing, because sometimes PCT can be hard to find those things when your test levels are down. My strength and performance in the gym, as well as my size and fullness has been excellent. All measurements are still the same as they were on cycle. SO far, SO GOOD!!!

60sx10x6x4

60sx12

150x10

Leg curls (rest, pause)
200x12x5x5

Squats (straight sets)
315x10
245x20 (widowmaker)
to me formasurge seems very potent...really reminds me of e-form, the product that got me crazy about formestane!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

60sx10x6x4

60sx12

150x10

Leg curls (rest, pause)
200x12x5x5

Squats (straight sets)
315x10
245x20 (widowmaker)
Serious workout Rick, I like the setup a lot. I assume you are taking something preworkout besides just formasurge, right? I know PCT does suck, after a few that went ok and the last one where I just was unbearable to be around, I decided to just blast and cruise (low dose compared to many), life is much better now.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established

60sx10x6x4

60sx12

150x10

Leg curls (rest, pause)
200x12x5x5

Squats (straight sets)
315x10
245x20 (widowmaker)

Man I love the look of these DC workouts, Definitely going to switch to DC for my bulk in October, pretty sure..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I am talking no libido hit whatsoever as a matter of fact I don't feel any kind of side....or shutdown.. I guess it's cuz in a way a tapered at the end when I stopped the EPI 3 weeks before the Epi-V...
Yeh, but at least in my experience, PCT is usually pretty easy until that 2nd and 3rd week. That's when the real battle begins....at least for me.

to me formasurge seems very potent...really reminds me of e-form, the product that got me crazy about formestane!!!
Ive been very pleased with it thus far. It does seem to be dosed well, and very strong stuff!

Serious workout Rick, I like the setup a lot. I assume you are taking something preworkout besides just formasurge, right? I know PCT does suck, after a few that went ok and the last one where I just was unbearable to be around, I decided to just blast and cruise (low dose compared to many), life is much better now.
Man, I really am contemplating doing that myself. I know I would enjoy that so much more with no more PCT and having to deal with the roller coaster. After PCT is done when I get bloodwork, if my test levels are low, I'm going that route without question ;)

Man I love the look of these DC workouts, Definitely going to switch to DC for my bulk in October, pretty sure..
I love it man. DC is the shyt!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I really need to give DC a shot. I keep hearing about its greatness

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really need to give DC a shot. I keep hearing about its greatness
Yah I find that it works for some of the younger guys, didn't do a lot for me, my ex-trainer said it was cuz I had a lot of mature muscle and wouldn't respond to the low volume...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah Rick Second week for sure I think we are still feeling the cycle a week in...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I find that it works for some of the younger guys, didn't do a lot for me, my ex-trainer said it was cuz I had a lot of mature muscle and wouldn't respond to the low volume...
I know a lot of older and very successful bodybuilders that live by DC, but yeh everyone is different. Its all about what works best for you.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah Rick Second week for sure I think we are still feeling the cycle a week in...
For sure....I'm still very happy with how things have went so far. Its been almost 3 weeks since my last injection, and i m still progressing. Today's workout is a perfect example. Ostarine may have a hand in there as well, but regardless it was an awesome gym session. I will update with details later ;)

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Rick, could we get your full PCT plan, i saw your other thread but i was wondering about dosages, scheduling.... Especially the ostarine..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure....I'm still very happy with how things have went so far. Its been almost 3 weeks since my last injection, and i m still progressing. Today's workout is a perfect example. Ostarine may have a hand in there as well, but regardless it was an awesome gym session. I will update with details later ;)
I have the better part of 3 bottles of Ostarine Rx in my cupboard saving it for bridge... I wll keep all the Finaflex products going for a while also...going to be a good bridge this time I think....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick, could we get your full PCT plan, i saw your other thread but i was wondering about dosages, scheduling.... Especially the ostarine..
PCT is...

Clomid 50/50/50/50
unleashed-3 caps per day
phytoserms-1 cap per day
DAA-3g per day
Formasurge- 4 pumps per day
ostarine-25mg per day (dosed in morning on empty stomach)

I have the better part of 3 bottles of Ostarine Rx in my cupboard saving it for bridge... I wll keep all the Finaflex products going for a while also...going to be a good bridge this time I think....
Sounds like a good plan Doug!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my workout from yesterday and it was the bet one I've had yet, since being on cycle. I cut ally still felt like I was still on! I'm sure that Formasurge has a big hand in the great feeling and performance I got in my workout. I progressed on every exercise, so I'm actually STRONGER right now than I was on cycle! I don't know if this will continue, but I will do my best to hold this strength at the least, but I plan to try and push to keep getting more gains through this PCT!!!

since starting PCT I have increased cals quite a bit into more of a lean bulk approach while recovering. Despite doing that, Formasurge has kept me very dry and lean throughout it...even with all those extra carbs. I've stayed bloat free, and ripped while eating a significant amount more...can't argue with that! I'm holding my size very well right now through PCT, and look dry and shredded. I took some pics that I will be posting up soon;)

Now it's about time to go give FormaSurge a libido check! :run:

DC workout 1B (Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, Back Width, Back Thickness)

Smith incline press (rest, pause)
220x9x4x3 (+2 reps)

Smith military press (rest, pause)
200x10x4x3 (+3 reps)

Skullcrushers (rest, pause)
125x10x4x3 (+2 reps)

Close grip lat pull downs (rest, pause)
250x10x4x3 (+4 reps)

Single arm DB rows (straight sets)
130x10 (+1 rep)
135x9 (+1 rep)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are my newest set of pics! These are a pretty good indication of just how dry and ripped you can look on FormaSurge!

I have felt incredible on it, and I have been looking dry and shredded with no bloat regardless of the amount of carbs I eat!

ForumRunner_20120825_223734.png

ForumRunner_20120825_223842.png

ForumRunner_20120825_223904.png

ForumRunner_20120825_223948.png

Attachments

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You look great man. I have said it before but your work ethic and dedication is what makes this kind of aesthetic look possible. The supplements are just a tool to achieve these type of results. You are the man! Keep it up can't wait to see your progress in another year!

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
PCT is...

Clomid 50/50/50/50
unleashed-3 caps per day
phytoserms-1 cap per day
DAA-3g per day
Formasurge- 4 pumps per day
ostarine-25mg per day (dosed in morning on empty stomach)
awesome... i have been getting shockingly good results on a Hella/Katana re-comp and i want to make sure i nail the PCT...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You look great man. I have said it before but your work ethic and dedication is what makes this kind of aesthetic look possible. The supplements are just a tool to achieve these type of results. You are the man! Keep it up can't wait to see your progress in another year!
Thanks a lot Dave! I'm hoping that a year from now, I will be about the same body fat but closer to 185. That's my goal anyways, so we will see how that goes. I have a winter cycle, and another one next summer to make that happen ;)

awesome... i have been getting shockingly good results on a Hella/Katana re-comp and i want to make sure i nail the PCT...
Cool! Hella and Katana re recomp heaven

looking good boss
Thanks man!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
God damn Rick!! I'm glad to see FormaSurge is treating you so well!! You looked dry as all hell!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rick'ripped'rock...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are my newest set of pics! These are a pretty good indication of just how dry and ripped you can look on FormaSurge!

I have felt incredible on it, and I have been looking dry and shredded with no bloat regardless of the amount of carbs I eat!

View attachment 65116

View attachment 65117

View attachment 65118

View attachment 65120
Beast mode Rick! The python you have running over your deltoid is badass, this guy is not vascular at all so I am always in awe of those that are.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I just zoomed in on the back spread... there are veins sticking out there too!! WTF?! Lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap! you are fuggin dry and lookng sup 5% as well fuggin hard too... what a great idea for PCT. I could have stayed really dry if I went that route...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap! you are fuggin dry and lookng sup 5% as well fuggin hard too... what a great idea for PCT. I could have stayed really dry if I went that route...
What do you mean Doug? And yes, he is looking good in PCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God damn Rick!! I'm glad to see FormaSurge is treating you so well!! You looked dry as all hell!
Thanks! I am definitely happy with how things are going. Hopefully I can continue to keep things going that direction through the rest of my PCT.

rick'ripped'rock...
Thanks Tom! :D

Beast mode Rick! The python you have running over your deltoid is badass, this guy is not vascular at all so I am always in awe of those that are.
Haha, yeh that vein comes up real nice when flexing...lol. I love that vein!

I just zoomed in on the back spread... there are veins sticking out there too!! WTF?! Lol
Yeh bro, I have veins that have been coming in all over. Drying out with the FormaSurge has really made some of them shine ;)

Well, I'm not quite that low. From my last measurements I'm still at 6%, or slightly lower...but the dryness I'm getting from FormaSurge is certainly making me appear even leaner :)

What do you mean Doug? And yes, he is looking good in PCT.
Thanks fin! I just gotta keep it going and kill this PCT!!! I feel great, so everything is gong better than I could have planned thus far ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Day 11

Weight: 175 (+10)

Well, I had another incredible workout today! It's almost hard for me to believe that I am in PCT with how well I feel, and how great my performance has been. Even though I haven't pushed to go up on weight on any workouts on most exercises just yet, I still continue to progress by adding reps to my sets. I would be happy through this PCT to just maintain strength, but getting even stronger is badass and I will take it!

My body composition is damn good right now as well. My weight is staying pretty consistent now and has leveled off at 173-175 depending on the day. I look very dry and ripped right now too. The Formasurge is doing a hell of a job at keeping me there!

It also seems that I've gotten a little more vascular as of late and even harder too. All in all, this PCT is going the best of any I have yet. I just have to keep up this pace and continue it right through to the end. ;)

DC Workout 2B (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

BB curls (rest, pause)
125x7x4x3 (+1 rep)

Pinwheel Curls (straight set)
70sx11 (+1 rep)

Standing calf Raise (straight set with enhanced negative)
230x12 (+1 rep)

Lying Single Leg Curls (rest, pause)
100x10x5x4 (+3 reps)

Hack squats (straight sets)
470x12 (+20 lbs)
420x20 (+20 lbs widowmaker)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT day 13

Weight: 174 (+9)

The Formasurge has really hardened me up and gotten me even more dry and vascular over the past couple days it seems. My libido is still raging great, and I have felt gret on it. I think that it has really helped my recovery and performance as well, so FormaSurge is looking like a real winner to me on all fronts! :thumbsup:

Things continue to go great as I reach the midpoint of PCT. my size and strength are remaining constant, and my body composition remains unchanged (which is a good thing), so at this point I have no complaints. The irony is that this PCT is following my biggest and longest cycle to date (virgin injectable cycle), yet the PCT has gone the smoothest and the best to date! I know I am not out of the woods yet, but I am very happy with how the first two weeks have went. Hopefully the next two weeks will be more of the same. Through this recovery maintaining everything I have gained is the goal, and so far I have done exactly that ;)

The workout was a good one, because I was able to complete my exercises with no loss in reps or weight. I did have a hiccup on standing overhead presses though. My first set of the rest pause went great, and I actually went up a rep since the last workout, but then my next set I spent all my energy just getting the bar pressed for one rep and failed to do any more. I did drop some weight off the bar (10 lbs) to complete my rest pause set with a decent amount of reps though. I think a couple things happened. First is that I got excited about getting the extra rep the first set so I took a much shorter pause than I should have, and I also let the bar come down to far before starting my movement (about the mid chest mark). No big deal, but it did bother me. I've had trouble with these presses before, and it seems if you aren't 100% ready in form and everything it makes all the difference in the world. Those overhead presses separate the men from the boys and are no joke!

DC workout 1C (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back thickness)

DB bench press (rest, pause)
110sx11x5x3 (+0 reps)

Standing overhead BB press (rest, pause)
170x10x1xfail(+0)

TRICEPmachine-reverse preachers (rest, pause)
230x10x5x3 (+2 reps)

Front lat pull downs (rest, pause)
250x10x5x4 (+3 reps)

Deadlift (straight sets)
275x9 (+1 rep)
315x3 (+0 reps)​

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice workout, rick...and i agree about the formasurge.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Quite possibly one the best PCTs I've seen. I'm really glad that it's going so well for you

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite possibly one the best PCTs I've seen. I'm really glad that it's going so well for you
I've had some very succesful PCTs, but this one definitely takes the cake as the best one yet so far. I'm about halfway through it, so if I can keep up and maintain everything from here, I will be one happy camper!