RickRock turns RIPPEDRock with Helladrol/Trenazone and LEAN GAINS!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 11

Had a great cardio session today. I managed burning about 630 Cal's in 50 minutes and followed it up with some ab work. Cal's were on point with about 1700 for the day.

Vascularity is still increasing. I'm finding new veins or making the visible ones more pronounced daily. I have never seen vascularity like this. I frickin love it! :sgrin:

My weight was at 170.5 this morning and I was impressed with how lean I looked in the mirror. It looks like I've made some progress on fat loss the last few days. I will take some new bodyfat measurements this weekend and see where I'm at. If I was guessing I would say easily 9.5% :sgrin:

A big workout day tomorrow that will hopefully have some good things happening. :fingersx:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 11

Had a great cardio session today. I managed burning about 630 Cal's in 50 minutes and followed it up with some ab work. Cal's were on point with about 1700 for the day.

Vascularity is still increasing. I'm finding new veins or making the visible ones more pronounced daily. I have never seen vascularity like this. I frickin love it! :sgrin:

My weight was at 170.5 this morning and I was impressed with how lean I looked in the mirror. It looks like I've made some progress on fat loss the last few days. I will take some new bodyfat measurements this weekend and see where I'm at. If I was guessing I would say easily 9.5% :sgrin:

A big workout day tomorrow that will hopefully have some good things happening. :fingersx:
Nice man.. Almost there. Strength should be up very soon bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 12

Explosive and great workout today. Had some strength gains that were pretty decent. Today was shoulders/Legs and had excellent pumps and my veins looked like they were going to explode! I was up a couple reps on most lifts and a few exercises I added weight to. It looks like gains are starting to come and I expect next weeks workouts will be pretty fun...:sgrin:

Woke up this morning and looked very dry and lean. Weight was 169 after a good burn day. ABS are starting to show more and become more visible. They are starting to look pretty good when flexed.

Sides are still pretty non-existent and libido is high. Everything is going well right now! :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I was going to guess the start of the third week would be where you started to see a strength increase from the trenazone.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I was thinking about doing a 4 week spawn cycle, but would that really be worth it if I wouldn't start seeing gains from tren until the 3rd week?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to guess the start of the third week would be where you started to see a strength increase from the trenazone.
That seems to be pretty accurate from what I can tell

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about doing a 4 week spawn cycle, but would that really be worth it if I wouldn't start seeing gains from tren until the 3rd week?
I think that this is definitely best ran at 6 weeks, but a four week cycle would still give some decent gains if your dosing was decent I believe. 6 weeks is where its at for sure though

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 13

Back to 170 this morning and looking incredible compared to when I started. The last few days have really shown some major changes in bodyfat, and I have also added some LBM because I have pretty much been maintaining the same weight. I am enjoying myself right now, and starting to really get happy with my progress and how I look. I am trying to find reasons to walk around without a shirt on, which is not typical of me. I'm usually a pretty self-conscious person. I even had a Guy come up to me at the gym today after cardio while I was doing ABS and comment on my weight loss and how ripped I looked. He also asked if I was prepping for a contest. That made me feel pretty good.

Burned good on cardio. 450 Cal's on treadmill (35 minutes) and 200 Cal's on elliptical (15 minutes HIIT) for a 650 Cal session followed up with some weighted ab work.

Even though today is a burn day, the diet will be going a little off track tonight. Me and my wife will be going out for a good dinner and a few drinks tonight. Before I get flamed for drinking on methyls, know that it will be only 3-4 beers more than likely and its been a very long time since I've had any alcohol. This will be the first time that the wife and I will have been out in nearly a year due to her pregnancy. I will watch myself somewhat, but I will also enjoy the night. I will be extending my fast tomorrow and keeping the Cal's low to make up for it and Monday the gym is closed for the holiday. That will give me a couple good days to clean things up with diet before heading back to the gym on Tuesday...:)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABS are coming along nicely enough and have made enough progress that I thought a picture update was in order. I've made significant changes since my last pics. In the right light things look much better but this will give you some idea on howvfar they have come.

uploadfromtaptalk1309642269541.jpg

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress Rick, 6-pack is coming through nicely. Are those lower ab veins poking out too?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress Rick, 6-pack is coming through nicely. Are those lower ab veins poking out too?
Thanks guys. Yeh lower ab veins are there bro and you can see them a little at the top of my shorts in the pic

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Those cuts are coming in hard and fast man. Looking great. Lets see some other poses on your next update. See what it looks like flexed just used the time delay on your camera. I just put something behind my camera to keep it standing and use that sometimes or the one on my computer most of the times. However I use the time delay either way.

I almost never have a shirt on. Not a huge fan of them never have been. However since leaning up I am feeling confident when I don't have on on. Heck I can even eat now with my shirt off and not feel self conscious. That's a big statement.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 14

A good rest day today. Once again the diet isn't perfect because of the holiday weekend, but I'm not worried about it. After a big night of eating probably in excess of 2k in Mexican food last night, surprisingly I didn't wake up as heavy and bloated as expected. I did drink a few last night and I think it dehydrated me a little. I was 171 on the scale this morning, so only a pound gained after last night.

Tomorrow is back to business. My gym is closed for the holiday, so since that is the case I am going to treat it as a burn day since I can't do any weights. I may go for a jog around the neighborhood or may not. I'm still undecided, but the diet will be there for a burn day either way. I'm also planning on some BF measurements to see where I'm at. I'm guessing around 9.5%

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! you don't look like the same person (in the midsection). that's incredible work rick. seriously, truly impressive.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bad assery
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! you don't look like the same person (in the midsection). that's incredible work rick. seriously, truly impressive.
Thanks a lot guys! I dont feel like the same person I was about 3-4 months ago. I spent so much time just trying to be "the big guy" and not worrying too much about bodyfat. Now that I am leaner than I have ever been and almost 30 lbs lighter, I am very very happy beig lean. I would rather be lean than big any day. Its a much more asthetically pleasing physique and draws a lot more looks than just being big and making your shirts tight. I plan on staying lean from here on out and slowly adding muscle in. I'm sure when I do some lean bulking my BF will fluctuate somewhat, but I dont plan on going over 10% or so ever again. This look makes me very happy and I'm not done yet...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ABS are coming along nicely enough and have made enough progress that I thought a picture update was in order. I've made significant changes since my last pics. In the right light things look much better but this will give you some idea on howvfar they have come.

View attachment 40664
sh!t, you ve been strict on that diet. I remember seeing a pic of you a few months back, you have really recomped your body. Very nice work boss

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sh!t, you ve been strict on that diet. I remember seeing a pic of you a few months back, you have really recomped your body. Very nice work boss
Thanks buddy!! ;)

DAY 15

Started week 3 and due to the holiday...no gym. So I treated it like a good burn day. Cal's were a little higher than a normal burn day but I still had a calorie defecit between the 2k-2100 cals and the 3 mile jog I went on. Weight was 171 in the AM.

The next two days will be weight training days and hopefully will see some good things come out in my gym workouts. Will see in the morning....

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 40664
Damn Rick! I gotta say, I've been gone for a little bit and just saw this pic, and it is seriously like a completely different person!!! If that tattoo on your arm was out of the picture, I don't think I'd be able to confirm it was you! Great job man, I knew those abs were coming! Keep it up!

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Im subbed because I want to watch your progress and and then curse you off as Im on the way to gym!!!! hahaha
Jealous SON Jealous!

Im already planning m next cycle to be tren/epistane or tren/Pmag or Tren/Hdrol............however the idea of Tren/Sdrol...sounds pretty damn sick......????? hmmmmmm oh mad science GODS bless me with your wicked ways and make me the biggest BEAST OF MY DAYS!!! lmao

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im subbed because I want to watch your progress and and then curse you off as Im on the way to gym!!!! hahaha
Jealous SON Jealous!

Im already planning m next cycle to be tren/epistane or tren/Pmag or Tren/Hdrol............however the idea of Tren/Sdrol...sounds pretty damn sick......????? hmmmmmm oh mad science GODS bless me with your wicked ways and make me the biggest BEAST OF MY DAYS!!! lmao
I don't think I would do Trenazone/SD. Actually Trenazone/EPI would be stellar I believe. Might be what I do next time I run a cut ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Rick! I gotta say, I've been gone for a little bit and just saw this pic, and it is seriously like a completely different person!!! If that tattoo on your arm was out of the picture, I don't think I'd be able to confirm it was you! Great job man, I knew those abs were coming! Keep it up!
Thanks man! I'm a little bloated right now from some of the holiday food, and things need to clean up some. But I think another couple weeks of progress will be pretty damn good and make some big differences

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
WOW Rick!!! You are shredded man. :clap2:

Very, very impressive.

I'm with you on the holiday diet. I have to play some catch up this week. :)

Keep at it bro, I'm literally shocked, not that I didn't think you could do it, but DAMN son! You da man!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New photo looks stellar, bro. Great changes already!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW Rick!!! You are shredded man. :clap2:

Very, very impressive.

I'm with you on the holiday diet. I have to play some catch up this week. :)

Keep at it bro, I'm literally shocked, not that I didn't think you could do it, but DAMN son! You da man!
New photo looks stellar, bro. Great changes already!
Thanks a ton guys. Its support like this that helps keep me motivated. Much appreciated!!

DAY 16

Went in to the gym feeling pretty good, and had a pretty good workout. I had some strength gains, nothing spectacular, but I was up a rep or two from the previous week. I'm not getting any explosive gains or anything huge, but with my goals in mind (cutting/recomp) I dont think its too bad. I'm a good half percent or more leaner than when I started this cycle, and about a lb heavier. All in all I'm pretty happy with how things have gone in a couple weeks. I have another weight day tomorrow, and I'm anxious to see how those lifts will be compared to last weeks. I am still side effect free and have nothing negative going on. I have been a little on edge here and there and aggression is definetely up. I've been wanting to rip some heads off at work. Libido is still up also.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Rick, keep on killing it man.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Good lord bro, i havent checked in for a couple days n it looks like a couple months difference!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
the tren should have your strength up by now?? wait a lil longer, and than the halo will too

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 17

I had some great pumps and the vascularity was off the chain in the gym this morning. The workout went great, and lifts were up from last week. Strength gains seem to be slow and steady as of now. Cal's at around 3k today, and my weight was 172 this morning. That is the heaviest I've been in at least 3 if not 4 weeks and I'm much leaner :D

Things are going well. Burn day tomorrow. Looking forward to cardio...:run:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sarcasm about the cardio?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sarcasm about the cardio?
No....I actually do like cardio and enjoy them days believe it or not. I must be nuts!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Rick just seen the photo... Nice job bro!!!! A full 6 pack by the end of this cycle OR ELSE! I know you will have it bro. Good job.

Are you flexing in that pic or is that just relaxed?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He was flexing those beasts, or it looks like it any way. He looks like a stud now doesn't he...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Rick just seen the photo... Nice job bro!!!! A full 6 pack by the end of this cycle OR ELSE! I know you will have it bro. Good job.

Are you flexing in that pic or is that just relaxed?

I wish it was relaxed bro...haha flexed!! you caught me!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was flexing those beasts, or it looks like it any way. He looks like a stud now doesn't he...
I've come a long way but I'm no stud.....you sir Mr. Kleen are the stud :cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoot no shame in that playa, you think mine arent flexed in my front double biceps? You look awesome Rick!

You would have to be stupid lean to have them look like that when not flexed.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry i'm late to the party, those two pics you posted are insane.16 days.. haha amazing. See what training/diet/and the right supps can do :D

I'm interested in running the Tren. I'll be watching :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 18

Great cardio day. 650 cals burned in about 50 minutes. 35 minutes Treadmill consisting of 20 minutes jogging at 6 MPH and 15 minutes walking at 15 degree incline 3.5 MPH. Elliptical HIIT 15 minutes. Followed all that up with some ab work. It was a great session and the sweat was pouring. I looked very full but dry and lean this morning and woke up at 172. I think those couple days back to back of lifting and eating good really did some good and blew me up some in a good way. I am very impressed on how I look today. I didnt count cals today but they were low....guessing somewhere around 1600, so all in all a good burn day.

Back to the iron tomorrow and looking forward to a great workout and getting to eat good again! :food:

I'm really starting to notice the effects of this cycle, and I can tell that I've added on some mass in the mirror and leaned up a bunch too. Everything is going as good as expected. I have no sides and everything is going great. My only complaint would be that I wanted the strength gains to be higher, but they are still coming slow and steady....

Took an updated pic today that I am actually proud of. It shows how much I've cut up and I left the abs in the shot. I've never been happier with the way I look and between this diet and this cycle things are really starting to shape up very nicely. Of course I am still not to my goal, but every day I am seeing changes and things keep improving and looking better.

075.jpg

raida

Awards
Hey Rick been following closely. Great log and amazing job so far.

You've mentioned several times that the strength gains have not been as prominent as you would have expected. How do you think the strength gains with dienolone/halo compare to halo alone? Slow steady strength gains that kick in around the third week sounds a lot like halo alone. So my real question is, how do you feel the dienolone has, if at all, contributed to this cycle, because halo alone is great for a recomp? Is is possible that you are not responding well to dienolone? Most of the other trenazone logs I have seen, strength exploded around the 2-3 week mark iirc?

Keep killing it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Rick been following closely. Great log and amazing job so far.

You've mentioned several times that the strength gains have not been as prominent as you would have expected. How do you think the strength gains with dienolone/halo compare to halo alone? Slow steady strength gains that kick in around the third week sounds a lot like halo alone. So my real question is, how do you feel the dienolone has, if at all, contributed to this cycle, because halo alone is great for a recomp? Is is possible that you are not responding well to dienolone? Most of the other trenazone logs I have seen, strength exploded around the 2-3 week mark iirc?

Keep killing it.
You bring up a great point and I guess there is no way of knowing for me whether the gains are coming from one or both compounds. It is possible that I'm not responding to dienelone, but I've also heard from others that they didn't really notice much of anything until they went to 2 ml. I am still at 1.5ml but I am bumping the dosage as of next week so we will see if that changes anything.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Rick, this cycle is definitely adding to the recomp and leaning you out like crazy!!!! Serious your dropping BF like 5x faster! NIIIIICE! Hella is good for that and the Trenazone is good also.. But I can def see that your on trenazone with all the vascularity! Veins all over your arms...

Bro, I'm very impressed. GREAT JOB MAN! By the end of this you'll be super lean. :clap2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great Rick! Vascularity is nice, chest is very lean. Abs are coming in more and more. Honestly for leaning up at the same weight I think your strength increase are on point. You add a few reps every time you lift, if you want to expose the strength gains more then pick a more appropriate weight for your desired rep range and start pushing more weight instead of adding reps. I think you would be pleased with the increases if you were doing that. However for cutting and building at the same time you are probably right on point now. Just decide if strength is the goal and then choose weights appropriately.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job, buddy! Looking insanely ripped up! I've got 2 bottles of trenazone, along with a ton of other goodies waiting for me ;)

raida

Awards
You bring up a great point and I guess there is no way of knowing for me whether the gains are coming from one or both compounds. It is possible that I'm not responding to dienelone, but I've also heard from others that they didn't really notice much of anything until they went to 2 ml. I am still at 1.5ml but I am bumping the dosage as of next week so we will see if that changes anything.
Curious to see what happens when you bump it to 2 mL. Am considering a trenazone recomp next spring after fall/winter bulk.

If it takes 2 mL/day to get great results, that's 3 bottles for a 6-weeker even if you taper up from 1 mL. $130+, ouch.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Your progress in 18 days is simply fantastic. I'm really impressed but not at all surprised by what you've accomplished thus far due to the fact that you've obviously put a lot of thought and hard work into this run. Major props to you!

Turbo4V

Awards
Looks good. I agree an IF is a good way to burn through some fat. One qustion since I workout in the am? No post workout shake or anything at all till around noon?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Rick, this cycle is definitely adding to the recomp and leaning you out like crazy!!!! Serious your dropping BF like 5x faster! NIIIIICE! Hella is good for that and the Trenazone is good also.. But I can def see that your on trenazone with all the vascularity! Veins all over your arms...

Bro, I'm very impressed. GREAT JOB MAN! By the end of this you'll be super lean. :clap2:

Thanks my brotha....Yeh the vascularity is definetely crazy on this cycle and at the rate that I am leaning out, things should be pretty nice after these last 3 weeks :sgrin:

Looking great Rick! Vascularity is nice, chest is very lean. Abs are coming in more and more. Honestly for leaning up at the same weight I think your strength increase are on point. You add a few reps every time you lift, if you want to expose the strength gains more then pick a more appropriate weight for your desired rep range and start pushing more weight instead of adding reps. I think you would be pleased with the increases if you were doing that. However for cutting and building at the same time you are probably right on point now. Just decide if strength is the goal and then choose weights appropriately.
Yeh Kleen I think that everything is going just as it should and how I planned it. My goal was to lean out a bunch while maintaining the same weight or adding a few extra lbs of LBM. Strength was not my goal at all...just purely asthetics. Strength gains are just an added bonus when they come ;)

Great job, buddy! Looking insanely ripped up! I've got 2 bottles of trenazone, along with a ton of other goodies waiting for me ;)
I think you will enjoy it. I was wondering about it at first, but it creeps up on you the first couple weeks and then there is no denying the effects!!

Curious to see what happens when you bump it to 2 mL. Am considering a trenazone recomp next spring after fall/winter bulk.

If it takes 2 mL/day to get great results, that's 3 bottles for a 6-weeker even if you taper up from 1 mL. $130+, ouch.
I feel ya there. A real good run on this costs some cash. I was considering getting a 3rd bottle so I could run a high dose the whole 6 weeks, but I just didnt have the dough to cough up another 45$ for probably not a whole lot more benefit

Your progress in 18 days is simply fantastic. I'm really impressed but not at all surprised by what you've accomplished thus far due to the fact that you've obviously put a lot of thought and hard work into this run. Major props to you!
Thank you man. I really appreciate it bro!!

Looks good. I agree an IF is a good way to burn through some fat. One qustion since I workout in the am? No post workout shake or anything at all till around noon?
No man. Purely BCAAs preworkout, post workout and then every 2 hours before breaking fast. A typical day looks like this...

5:30 AM- BCAAs (preworkout)
6 AM- Workout
7:30 AM BCAAs (post workout)
10:00 AM -BCAAs
12 PM- break fast