RickRock turns RIPPEDRock with Helladrol/Trenazone and LEAN GAINS!!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Huge progress Rick! Those Tri's and delts are massive bro! Can't wait to see your bulking progress!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
it seems im not allowed to give out rep points to ya til i spread it around more lol. kudos on the low bodyfat man. you look super lean compared to the 200lb pics.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks beast. I feel small but I have convinced myself that I really love being lean! So hopefully this cycle will have me looking real nice at the end ;)
My opinion is that virtually anyone can be big; it's harder to maintain a lower bodyfat% and show the muscle that's underneath, even if you lose a bit of it along the way. Take it from me sitting at 240 -- I love the way I feel at a cut up 208 far more than this lol ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice progress Rick! Lots of veins... Still looking like u didn't lose much muscle(if any)

You gotta move the guns outta the way tho man so we can all see the abs!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in how this goes for you Rick, subbed.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is that virtually anyone can be big; it's harder to maintain a lower bodyfat% and show the muscle that's underneath, even if you lose a bit of it along the way. Take it from me sitting at 240 -- I love the way I feel at a cut up 208 far more than this lol ;)
Not always true man! When I was in the military, it was MUCH harder to be big than it was for me to be lean. My metabolism was ridiculously fast, and the amount of effort I expended just to hit 135 was immense! So basically, the amount of effort you expend to lean out equalled the amount of effort I expended to get big. No problem with that now though, since my exercise level has dropped now that I'm out! Now I'm expending the same amount of effort trying to lean out! Uggh, it never gets easier, does it!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not always true man! When I was in the military, it was MUCH harder to be big than it was for me to be lean. My metabolism was ridiculously fast, and the amount of effort I expended just to hit 135 was immense! So basically, the amount of effort you expend to lean out equalled the amount of effort I expended to get big. No problem with that now though, since my exercise level has dropped now that I'm out! Now I'm expending the same amount of effort trying to lean out! Uggh, it never gets easier, does it!
Haha I suppose having a non-functioning thyroid for practically my whole life gives me a bit of a biased and/or jaded view :)

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Haha I suppose having a non-functioning thyroid for practically my whole life gives me a bit of a biased and/or jaded view :)
I completely understand! Unfortunately, a lot of guys that can't lose weight think smaller people are wusses since they can't gain weight, and a lot of guys that can't gain weight think bigger guys are lazy! Thyroid hormones are POWERFUL! NOW I understand, after going from ectomorph to endomorph, that no matter where you are on the spectrum, achieving your goals and making your body do something it does NOT want to do is a LOT of work!!! So no judgement here for anybody :D!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely understand! Unfortunately, a lot of guys that can't lose weight think smaller people are wusses since they can't gain weight, and a lot of guys that can't gain weight think bigger guys are lazy! Thyroid hormones are POWERFUL! NOW I understand, after going from ectomorph to endomorph, that no matter where you are on the spectrum, achieving your goals and making your body do something it does NOT want to do is a LOT of work!!! So no judgement here for anybody :D!
Well stated, brother.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to know when you start feeling the strength gains from the trenazone...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man coming up from that starting point you are gonna look amazing Rick! I agree though, the time is now to get that damn arm out of the way so we can see those abs. I see the serratus peaking out from behind your arm. Man everything is so much leaner you are looking awesome!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2

Thanks a lot for the compliments everyone. I guess I didnt even think about the fact that I'm covering up the midsection in my photos. I may go take a pic of that in a bit and post that up. I dont have that defined 6 pack yet, but I can tell its coming soon. In the right light I can see all six of them pretty well, but I cant wait until they are there in any light and defined. When I look back at where I started, I cant believe how much bodyfat I was holding. I know now that I never want to go back to that, and 10% is as high as I want to go from here on out if I can help it. I believe Lean Gains is that answer for me. This diet has one last thing to prove to me, before I decide to stay on it year round, and that is its ability to add in mass. If I can achieve that, then I may be doing IF indefinetely...;)

Last night woke up with a pretty big headache. I dont know if it was BP related or not, but I decided to just go with another day of .75ml Trenazone and 50mg Helladrol. I wanted to kinda start the dose out a little moderate and slowly work it up this week to hopefully alleviate some of those headaches and lethargy that seem to go away after a few days for most people. I felt pretty good today and my plan is to go to 1ml Trenazone and 75mg Helladrol. I noticed a libido increase today, as I just kept thinking about laying some pipe all day long, which is unnatural for me. It could be placebo I guess, but thought I would note it. I know for the most part libido increases happen the first couple weeks on cycle, and then a lot of times go down after that.

I sat down and figured up what I can do with 2 bottles of Trenazone for 6 week today to get the most out of it I can and here is what I came up with that will get me damn close to 6 weeks...

Trenazone: 1ml/1ml/1.5ml/1.5ml/2ml/2ml/ That dosing will get me most of 6 weeks shy a couple days. Thats the plan (subject to change of course)

It was cardio day/burn day today and it wasa pretty typical session. I was a bit leary this morning of doing my normal Adderllin/Ephedrine stack before cardio because of fearing that it would raise BP, but I decided to anyways and I didnt have any issues. I opted to go with level 15 incline on the treadmill at 3.5mph instead of jogging to keep the HR down a little bit and I still burned a good amount there and finished off with Elliptical HIIT for 15 minutes. All together a good 410 cals in 35 minutes :)

Diet is on point today and should end up as planned around 1800-1900 cals. Its back to the iron in the morning and back to eating big. My favorite days of the week!! I'm ready to kill some sh*t in the gym and kill some food too:food:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're gonna get those headaches no matter what. I tied dropping the dose too and they didn't subside. Lasted for a couple days. I really think it's something to do with the carrier they use. Cause my BP was fine when I checked it, just crzy bad headaches...

Also I should let you know I didn't even get a full 30 days outta 1 bottle at 1ml. More like 21 days maybe a few more. So I think you're gonna really want another bottle cause 2ml is where it's at. I'd bump up to 2ml next week possibly if I was you.. I wasn't getting much strength gains or anything at all until I cranked er up to 2ml :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
damn, if it weren't for this new found gyno of mine i would be starting a similar cycle. oh well though, no more hormone stuff for me :( can't wait to see these gains rick, im excited for ya! and ditto on the showing off the midsection (little homo) lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uploadfromtaptalk1308706593992.jpg

My ab shot....nothing real impressive yet, but its a work in progress. Its a little hard to see in this pic but you can make out everything in the right lighting. I really need to get a mirror in a better location, or get my wife to take some pics.

Thanks for the info on the Trenazone dosing BB. I thought people were getting pretty good results from 1ml, but if I need to get the dose up there I will and I will probably get that other bottle on the way next week. ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I guess see how you're doing on 1ml bro. You may get decent results. Esp with the Hella.

Almost there bro! Def have lost a lot of BF.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I can see the abs man! Definitely in a different lighting, I can bet they're plainly visible. Just got a LITTLE bit to go!!! I'm willing to bet you this here cycle will get you there!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!! A little ways to go yet, but I am getting closer to it every day. Another percent or so dropped I think will be a huge difference

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Rick, yeah i can see where you are talking about. I also know what a vanity light over a mirror can do to wash out the lines so that being said I can see the terrain of the abs even though there are not too many shadows accentuating them. Looking good man. Yeah you are right a 1% change at this point is almost night and day difference.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
^^^I agree with this 100%

Looking good Rick, keep it up. 1% will def make a HUGE dif at this point!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good Rick, yeah i can see where you are talking about. I also know what a vanity light over a mirror can do to wash out the lines so that being said I can see the terrain of the abs even though there are not too many shadows accentuating them. Looking good man. Yeah you are right a 1% change at this point is almost night and day difference.
^^^I agree with this 100%

Looking good Rick, keep it up. 1% will def make a HUGE dif at this point!
Thanks Kleen and Morry. I am looking forward to getting those abs really shining through!!

Subbed. Looking to do a tren/epi cycle. Interested to see how the trenazone works for you.
Thanks for joining man. That combo would be nice too ;) I love EPI :)

DAY 3

Went to 1ml Trenazone and 75mg Helladrol today. Havent really felt much yet, though I did have some great pumps in the gym. Strength was a tad up from last week, but most lifts were near the same. Vascularity appeared to be up some too which was nice. Diet is going to end up around 3500 cals which seems to be a good spot for now as I continue to lose at that level on workout days. I'm pretty sure I'm finding my good middle ground on cals that is working for recomp. I seem to fill up pretty good on these workout days and even though I weighed in at 170.5 this morning, I am pretty sure I will be somewhere around 172-173 in the morning. And then the next morning I will probably be back to around 170-171 following the burn day.

Now that I think I have found my sweet spot on cals for this recomp, I'm ready for the anabolics to kick in and get some nice strength gains and build some muscle all while getting ripped!!! :D

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wish i could consume 1900 calories a day and not loose my mind, i consume about 2700-2800 but i also burn about 1k in my training ALONE (weights and cardio) so w/e

yuh lookin good bish

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wish i could consume 1900 calories a day and not loose my mind, i consume about 2700-2800 but i also burn about 1k in my training ALONE (weights and cardio) so w/e

yuh lookin good bish
Believe me man, it gets hard for me on cardio days sometimes with 1800 Cal's. I feel like I'm hungry all day long. But knowing I have a big eating day coming helps get me through. I couldn't do it every day

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine will make that go away. Take a Dexaprine in the morning and forget about food for bout 12-14 hours unless you want to eat. I have been truly amazed with how well Dexaprine controls my appetite.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine will make that go away. Take a Dexaprine in the morning and forget about food for bout 12-14 hours unless you want to eat. I have been truly amazed with how well Dexaprine controls my appetite.
I'm going to have to look into that. If that does what you say it does then that would be awesome

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting ready to go hit the cardio hard this morning and keep them Cal's down today. Let the sweat pour and burn some fat!!! Oh yeah!! Weighed in at 172 this morning as expected

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, my perception of food is so screwed up by the defunct thyroid. lol. I could eat ~2,700 cals and bulk (doing an hour of high intensity lifting and 20-30 minutes of cardio/day). So eating ~1500 cals on occasion hasn't been that out of the ordinary; never really bothered me, either.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to have to look into that. If that does what you say it does then that would be awesome
I concur, Dexaprine DESTROYS appetite for several hours. I take 2 tabs, and I'm good to go until it's time to break fast (I have a high stim tolerance though, most people can do with 1 tab). It really is the best thing I've tried for appetite control, I need to count my calories to make sure I eat enough at the end of the day!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Wow dude I'm way jealous of the physique! Hopefully lean gains will bring me somewhere near that!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Wow dude I'm way jealous of the physique! Hopefully lean gains will bring me somewhere near that!
**** works man! Seriously! The best thing I've taken from the diet is the fasting period, and quitting soda. Those two made a huge difference, and then once I started counting the calories, **** got real! I love it!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
**** works man! Seriously! The best thing I've taken from the diet is the fasting period, and quitting soda. Those two made a huge difference, and then once I started counting the calories, **** got real! I love it!
!
Oh for sure! I cut out soda and energy drinks (which have been 1-3 a day for like 8 years with a few breaks). Drank last weekend and ate ****ty Saturday and still managed to lose a half inch on my tummy in after the first week of LG. which is awesome cause I had been eating pretty clean for like a month and my tummy losses had plateaud

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
!
Oh for sure! I cut out soda and energy drinks (which have been 1-3 a day for like 8 years with a few breaks). Drank last weekend and ate ****ty Saturday and still managed to lose a half inch on my tummy in after the first week of LG. which is awesome cause I had been eating pretty clean for like a month and my tummy losses had plateaud
It's AMAZING how much sodas and energy drinks really do affect weight gain! I always blew it off as more "nutrition nut paranoia", but in this case, it is SO true! Hopefully my insulin "system" (is that even the right word for it) goes back to normal (instead of pre-diabetic where it was when I started Lean Gains). I'm really glad it's working for you, and I haven't seen it not work for anybody yet, which is really inspirational.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and definitely get the Dexa man there has never been anything like it as far as I am concerned. 1 pill and all day energy and suppression of appetite.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff and definitely get the Dexa man there has never been anything like it as far as I am concerned. 1 pill and all day energy and suppression of appetite.
How's it compare to Ephedrine, as far as appetite suppression (I couldn't care less about thermogenic properties!)?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it compare to Ephedrine, as far as appetite suppression (I couldn't care less about thermogenic properties!)?
I actually like Dexaprine better than ECA, Clen, Albuterol or anything else TBH when it comes to appetite suppression. Total appetite domination IMO!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Crazy, I don't think I've ever heard of Dexaprine? Is that the one released by I-Force?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It's AMAZING how much sodas and energy drinks really do affect weight gain! I always blew it off as more "nutrition nut paranoia", but in this case, it is SO true! Hopefully my insulin "system" (is that even the right word for it) goes back to normal (instead of pre-diabetic where it was when I started Lean Gains). I'm really glad it's working for you, and I haven't seen it not work for anybody yet, which is really inspirational.
yah man, soda is absolutely a KILLER. I used to drink a 2 liter of mountain dew at least a day when I first started working out. And then I decided I was going to get serious about dieting as well my sophomore year of high school so I woke up one day and told myself I wasn't gonna drink soda anymore, and I haven't had a sip of it since then, which was like......9 years ago, lol.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
yah man, soda is absolutely a KILLER. I used to drink a 2 liter of mountain dew at least a day when I first started working out. And then I decided I was going to get serious about dieting as well my sophomore year of high school so I woke up one day and told myself I wasn't gonna drink soda anymore, and I haven't had a sip of it since then, which was like......9 years ago, lol.
The force is strong with this one (I say in my best Yoda voice LOL)! I had to stop SLOWLY (and I still have one every few days). I'll cut it out eventually, but to be honest, it was easier to quit smoking than it is to quit drinking soda!!! And it's not the caffeine either. I think I'm addicted to sugar! Is that even possible!?!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy, I don't think I've ever heard of Dexaprine? Is that the one released by I-Force?
Yep, iForce. PM VaughnTrue and he should send you some samples to try it out.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im pretty sure i have insulin resistence and or defunctioning thyroid :O

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
What makes you think that? I didn't even know until I had my physical, so I'm curious what symptoms I should have looked for?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's worth looking into.

I still want/need to get my blood levels checked in terms of insulin resistance/sensitivity or whatever just since my father is diabetic and I was barely outside the range of pre-diabetic my first year of grad school (so almost 4 years ago). And I could have saved a ton of time and trouble if I would have found out about my thyroid all that time ago. I'm a huge advocate of blood work, now, and will certainly do annual blood work of all my key levels.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I get a complete physical every year. They're free through my insurance company, so why not! Free bloodwork, and if you do bad on a value, they give you advice, and then recheck you in 6 months, again for free. I'm due to have my fasting glucose checked again here in a month or so, so hopefully I've really helped myself. I'll be crushed if it's the same, and devastated if it goes up! I also advocate at least yearly testing!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually like Dexaprine better than ECA, Clen, Albuterol or anything else TBH when it comes to appetite suppression. Total appetite domination IMO!
Sounds like good stuff. I took the original Stimulant X back in college when I was 20 and I had to remind myself to eat; it was bad. I also didn't know a lick about nutrition back then (just eat less, lose weight). Unfortunately, the negative sides of that product outweighed the positives and I had to drop it after a week.

Anymore, though, I don't need anything for appetite suppression. Even now I find it hard to consume the number of cals I should and more importantly, the amount of protein that I should (since cals are useless to me, still, and I'm mostly concerned with making sure I don't lose muscle). I don't know if it's just a shift in my mentality, physiological changes or the Synthroid.

I cut out regular soda in April of my sophomore year of college. I still remember the very day. Then, a couple years ago, I cut out all diet soda, too, for the most part. I'll have one on occasion now and every so often I'll have some juice. When I play basketball, I'll have Gatorade, but outside of that, I solely drink water (1.5-2 gallons/day). I didn't have that hard of a time quitting, but I sure did love my Mountain Dew lol. It would be impossible for me to go back to drinking regular soda again, though, just knowing the amount of calories in there lol.