RickRock turns RIPPEDRock with Helladrol/Trenazone and LEAN GAINS!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I get a complete physical every year. They're free through my insurance company, so why not! Free bloodwork, and if you do bad on a value, they give you advice, and then recheck you in 6 months, again for free. I'm due to have my fasting glucose checked again here in a month or so, so hopefully I've really helped myself. I'll be crushed if it's the same, and devastated if it goes up! I also advocate at least yearly testing!
Amen, man. I'm finally taking full advantage of my insurance. In fact, I'm off to my first chiropractor session of my life in another hour. You need to time that blood work around any cycles you plan on doing, so you can get the free rechecks on it ;) haha. And I'm sure your glucose levels will come back looking good. Whenever it happens, let me know how it goes for you.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Ya, it's funny. I just started a cycle yesterday (m1,4add), so in about 6 weeks, I'll probably get rechecked (I'll just email my doc and ask him to throw in test/estradiol/lh). He's pretty cool about that stuff. I've gotta see an endo a few days after my cycle ends, so I'm sure there'll be a recheck after that as well!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Amen, man. I'm finally taking full advantage of my insurance. In fact, I'm off to my first chiropractor session of my life in another hour. You need to time that blood work around any cycles you plan on doing, so you can get the free rechecks on it ;) haha. And I'm sure your glucose levels will come back looking good. Whenever it happens, let me know how it goes for you.
I need to go see a chiro, been waiting on my insurance to kick in. I just switched jobs.......

My neck is effed up from a stupid accident (not lifting) and my range of motion has been limited.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, it's funny. I just started a cycle yesterday (m1,4add), so in about 6 weeks, I'll probably get rechecked (I'll just email my doc and ask him to throw in test/estradiol/lh). He's pretty cool about that stuff. I've gotta see an endo a few days after my cycle ends, so I'm sure there'll be a recheck after that as well!
Smart man :cool2:

I need to go see a chiro, been waiting on my insurance to kick in. I just switched jobs.......

My neck is effed up from a stupid accident (not lifting) and my range of motion has been limited.
I've been noticing an imbalance for a while that's just gotten far worse. I notice it even when I'm sitting in the car driving (left side feels rolled foward) or sitting in the recliner. I have no idea how out of wack it all is right now. That always sucks when switching jobs; I had to wait a month for my benefits to kick in here and wherever I go next I'll have to see if they can kick in sooner since I'm on meds for life.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like Dexaprine better than ECA, Clen, Albuterol or anything else TBH when it comes to appetite suppression. Total appetite domination IMO!
This is 100% true and Dexa is a smoother energy, you are cracked out like you can be on ECA for the first hour after your dose. Plus, I don't have to take a caffeine pill, E, then remember to do it again and early enough so I can take a light pre-workout. With Dexa I take it around 6:45 AM, can fast until 2-3PM, throw down 1 scoop of Scivation Novem then rock the gym or cardio. I tried slim extreme, it was a nightmare as the energy was too much and your jaw would clench. Dexa is strong on day one or two, then it smooths out and your just rocking and rolling. Best diet/stim pill I have ever tried hands down.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I cut out regular soda in April of my sophomore year of college. I still remember the very day. Then, a couple years ago, I cut out all diet soda, too, for the most part. I'll have one on occasion now and every so often I'll have some juice. When I play basketball, I'll have Gatorade, but outside of that, I solely drink water (1.5-2 gallons/day). I didn't have that hard of a time quitting, but I sure did love my Mountain Dew lol. It would be impossible for me to go back to drinking regular soda again, though, just knowing the amount of calories in there lol.

yah man I feel u. Water is all I drink too, just carry a gallon jug around all day long. It comes and goes from and to work and to the gym and basically everywhere with me, I try and make sure I have to refill it like twice a day. And yes, I agree, I couldn't even stomach soda again if I had to, it sounds absolutely revolting to me now, that's just too...syrupy and sweet, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4

A good burn day and have a nice caloric defecit overall. I burned 600 Cal's in about 50 minutes on cardio and total Cal's today are about 1750 so I'm pretty happy with that. I probably will pick up some dexaprine soon to help hunger because burn days can be rough. After I eat my fast breaking meal, I am still hungry a lot of times so that would help a lot. One of the things that seems to help me a lot is diet soda. Drinking a diet soda in between meals seems to curb cravings for food a little. Thank God for diet soda!!

I felt a little bit of a headache this afternoon that progressed into a migraine and I also felt pretty lethargic. If these are the sides from the anabolics I hope that means gains ate just around the corner!! I will probably increase the dose of the Trenazone to 1.5ml starting Monday. I am at 1ml now and will finish the week that way. I'm also at 75mg hella. I will go to 100 eventually, but will stay at 75 for probably at least another week.

Its back to the iron tomorrow and back to big meals! :food: Its legs and shoulders and I'm hoping to move some weight and kill that sh*t!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smart man :cool2:

I've been noticing an imbalance for a while that's just gotten far worse. I notice it even when I'm sitting in the car driving (left side feels rolled foward) or sitting in the recliner. I have no idea how out of wack it all is right now. That always sucks when switching jobs; I had to wait a month for my benefits to kick in here and wherever I go next I'll have to see if they can kick in sooner since I'm on meds for life.
You definitely have something going on beast. I am a regular at the chiropractor and know all what you are talking about as I know when I experience those things its time to go. They will get you straightened out and its very worth it. I got sidelined with bad back problems on my last cycle...not fun. I couldn't do much in the gym for a couple weeks and it really affected my gains. I still can't do SLDL even on a good day and good mornings are out of the question. Squats and bent over rows can be rough for me too. Bad thing is there's nothing I can do but get adjusted. I have a birth defect in the pelvic bone that causes the spinal shift over time....

Chiropractors are life savers for me :bigok:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few of my low cal life savers for burn days:

1. BCAA / EAA
2. Dexaprine
3. Xylitol Gum
4. PowerChews
5. Scandinavian Bran Crisps (10 calories, 5g fiber, filling when taken with water)
6. Miracle Noodles (all fiber, zero calories)
7. Walden Farms (dressings, syrups and dips are the best bets, jellies are okay too)
8. Lots of water

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
You definitely have something going on beast. I am a regular at the chiropractor and know all what you are talking about as I know when I experience those things its time to go. They will get you straightened out and its very worth it. I got sidelined with bad back problems on my last cycle...not fun. I couldn't do much in the gym for a couple weeks and it really affected my gains. I still can't do SLDL even on a good day and good mornings are out of the question. Squats and bent over rows can be rough for me too. Bad thing is there's nothing I can do but get adjusted. I have a birth defect in the pelvic bone that causes the spinal shift over time....

How did you find out about the birth defect? First I've heard of that, maybe that's what I have! I've been to every doctore besides a chiropractor, so maybe that's next.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang man you have made some nice progress yourself. Definitely subbing this one.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you find out about the birth defect? First I've heard of that, maybe that's what I have! I've been to every doctore besides a chiropractor, so maybe that's next.
Its plain as day on an xray. My right side almost looks like someone took a bite out of it and there's a piece missing.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang man you have made some nice progress yourself. Definitely subbing this one.
Thanks for joining Chevy!! Glad to have you brotha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Got in there this afternoon and going back to go over the X rays in the morning. Guy was very cool to work with. The good thing for me is there's no pain at all, so it hasn't kept me out of the gym. However, I don't want to continue making the imbalance any worse, so getting it fixed is on my list of priorities. I feel like I'm living in doctors' offices anymore lol.

BTW, glad to see you posting in here again, Rick. We were getting bored hijacking your thread :laugh2:

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Its plain as day on an xray. My right side almost looks like someone took a bite out of it and there's a piece missing.
Oh man, that sucks! I definitely don't have that. I really wish they could figure out what's wrong with me, so I could finally be rid of these damn pain pills. Unfortunately, sometimes I wake up and cannot move from the waist down. Feels like a door stop wedge is driven into my spine at the tailbone, stopping me from bending/twisting at the waist, and lasts for days. Literally feels like I'm grinding down my spine when I do move, and is quite seriously the worst pain (as in knock you the **** out pain) I have ever experienced, and they keep saying they don't know why! ****in sucks! Anyways, great job on the cardio man! I just started doing extra reps/sets to increase the cardio aspect of my weight training, since I can't run anymore. Oh, and you can go to hell for that loving soda comment! LOL! Just playin'! :D Keep killin that **** Rick!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few of my low cal life savers for burn days:

1. BCAA / EAA
2. Dexaprine
3. Xylitol Gum
4. PowerChews
5. Scandinavian Bran Crisps (10 calories, 5g fiber, filling when taken with water)
6. Miracle Noodles (all fiber, zero calories)
7. Walden Farms (dressings, syrups and dips are the best bets, jellies are okay too)
8. Lots of water
Lots of good ideas Milas!! I already do BCAAs, powerchews and water. Diet soda helps me too

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diablosho I would check out the chiropractor. They can tell a lot by the way you walk, stand etc. and make adjustments that take that pain away. That may be your problem.

MWB....some of us aren't lucky enough to have a job that we can post at work, so you'll just have to wait until my blue collar a$$ gets home to update...:poke:

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Diablosho I would check out the chiropractor. They can tell a lot by the way you walk, stand etc. and make adjustments that take that pain away. That may be your problem.

MWB....some of us aren't lucky enough to have a job that we can post at work, so you'll just have to wait until my blue collar a$$ gets home to update...:poke:
I always get a kick out of all those little smiley faces! Like the one you put up poking the other, poor, unsuspecting frowny face with a stick! Always makes me chuckle!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to go hit the gym. I dosed 1ml Trenazone and 75mg Hella. Morning weight at 170.5 and noticeably leaner. I'm hoping to have a great workout today and enjoying some food!! :food:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4

A good burn day and have a nice caloric defecit overall. I burned 600 Cal's in about 50 minutes on cardio and total Cal's today are about 1750 so I'm pretty happy with that. I probably will pick up some dexaprine soon to help hunger because burn days can be rough. After I eat my fast breaking meal, I am still hungry a lot of times so that would help a lot. One of the things that seems to help me a lot is diet soda. Drinking a diet soda in between meals seems to curb cravings for food a little. Thank God for diet soda!!

I felt a little bit of a headache this afternoon that progressed into a migraine and I also felt pretty lethargic. If these are the sides from the anabolics I hope that means gains ate just around the corner!! I will probably increase the dose of the Trenazone to 1.5ml starting Monday. I am at 1ml now and will finish the week that way. I'm also at 75mg hella. I will go to 100 eventually, but will stay at 75 for probably at least another week.

Its back to the iron tomorrow and back to big meals! :food: Its legs and shoulders and I'm hoping to move some weight and kill that sh*t!!
Diet coke!!!! hahaa. Ever seen tropic thunder :lmao:

Ya it does help.

Those headaches will pass next week as well as the lethargy bro. Have you checked ur BP? I bet its fine. My headaches weren't from high BP....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5

Had a good workout and everything went pretty well. No big strength gains yet but I did have some nice lifts and was up a Rep or 2 on some exercises. Some d-bag tied up the squat rack doing curls for like a half hour, so I had to do Smith machine squats. Pissed me off!!

I had some prretty good pumps going and my traps just looked awesome doing lateral raises in the mirror. They looked ripped and vascular. I'm thinking in a couple weeks things are going to be shaped up real good!!

I've got cardio tomorrow in the AM. going to try and hit it hard again and keep the Cal's down.

I wasn't able to track my Cal's today as I had a lot going on and got sidetracked. Pretty sure it was around 3500 again though

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking very lean this morning. The scale said same weight (170.5) but looking much leaner so I think the recomping is going well. I'm interested in how the next week will go. Today is burn day, and I'm headed for cardio right now...:run:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burn days are no where near as fun... and my wife bought a key lime pie. The weekend is my off time, so low cals for me. :(

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burn days are no where near as fun... and my wife bought a key lime pie. The weekend is my off time, so low cals for me. :(

I hear ya man. Weekends are burn days for me too. Though I usually have one cheat meal in there usually on Saturday nights. It actually makes me look forward to Mondays in a way, because that is a big eating day!!

DAY 6

Burned a good 400 cals on cardio today. Ive kept my diet in control all day, and I should hit my goal or a tad under of 1800 cals. Havent really felt any more headaches and lethargy is better than it was, so as of now I'm not really feeling any sides. I will increase my dosage on Monday at least for the Trenazone and possibly the Helladrol. But as of now I'm still undecided.

One thing Lean Gains has done for me that I havent talked about is that it has really helped me learn my body and what caloric level does what. BVy manipulating calories by just a couple hundred you can make major changes in recomp vs cutting. I know pretty darn close where my body will start dropping weight and where it will gain and where it will maintain.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is good to know thyself. Try experimenting with different carb sources too, that can be pretty dramatic, at least for me it was.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 7

Resting up today. The scale says I am 170.5 and I have been holding this weight for a good while now but have continued to lean out some, so this recomp is going pretty good. It makes me wonder where things will be in another week.

I'm going to go to a movie today with the wife, and I will probably enjoy myself a little, but not too much on Cal's. I'm sure I will have some popcorn with a diet soda at the movies, then probably have a Burger or something afterwards. I'm going to try and keep the Cal's under 2k today, so my fast might be extended some and I will skip one of my normal 3 meals so I can enjoy the rest of the day a little more.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is good to know thyself. Try experimenting with different carb sources too, that can be pretty dramatic, at least for me it was.
I have noticed that not all carbs are created equal for sure. My body doesn't like pasta for carbs. It seems to bloat me like nothing else and stay in my gut longer too

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I was going to multi-quote this but I realized it had just gone too far along now to even bring things back up. Talk about falling behind in a few days. Good stuff Rick, sounds like your abs are just going to roll in aroun 170-171 then more weight on the scale will come. Won't that be nice. When do you do BF measurements again?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I was going to multi-quote this but I realized it had just gone too far along now to even bring things back up. Talk about falling behind in a few days. Good stuff Rick, sounds like your abs are just going to roll in aroun 170-171 then more weight on the scale will come. Won't that be nice. When do you do BF measurements again?
I will probably check with calipers every 2 weeks which means I will be due again at the end of next week. Last weekend at the start of cycle I was around 10% so we will see what a couple weeks brings

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosage increased this morning on Trenazone to 1.5ml. I will run it here for at least this week and possibly next week too. If I don't notice much this week then I will go to 2ml next week.

It looks like I may have went a little overboard on carbs yesterday. I was kinda afraid of that, as I was 172 this morning and looked a little bloated. I'm sure it will all be cleaned up within a couple days.

Now back to the iron this morning to see if any strength gains have came yet.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosage increased this morning on Trenazone to 1.5ml. I will run it here for at least this week and possibly next week too. If I don't notice much this week then I will go to 2ml next week.

It looks like I may have went a little overboard on carbs yesterday. I was kinda afraid of that, as I was 172 this morning and looked a little bloated. I'm sure it will all be cleaned up within a couple days.

Think you won't notice too much strength till week 3.. That's how it was for me anyways.. Now I'm straight beastin in the gym.. LOving it, no sides either :D

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established

3 days will be more than enough to shed the water weight. Use the weight wisely and hit cardio pretty intense and you won't regret it. You get the ongoing effect of burning cals when you stay around 165 HR for 30 min or so. I'm amazed how much weight I can lose when I carb up in just a few short days.

Keep up the good work my man, awesome long so far.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
cant' wait to start seeing these gains. if it's anything like the other trenazone log i saw, you should be murdering some weight pretty soon. i can't imagine how dense your muscles are going to get by the end of this cycle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Morry, heck wouldn't be surprised if you already flushed a good bit of that water out over night. I think at 2 weeks you should see some decent changes in BF, or size one of the two. Although not familiar with Trenazone logs and or results.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think you won't notice too much strength till week 3.. That's how it was for me anyways.. Now I'm straight beastin in the gym.. LOving it, no sides either :D

I was wondering how quick the strength gains came on the Trenazone. I kinda figured I wouldnt expect much until next week. I havent experienced any sides yet either.

3 days will be more than enough to shed the water weight. Use the weight wisely and hit cardio pretty intense and you won't regret it. You get the ongoing effect of burning cals when you stay around 165 HR for 30 min or so. I'm amazed how much weight I can lose when I carb up in just a few short days.

Keep up the good work my man, awesome long so far.
Yeh man I did exactly that this morning. I kept the HR up pretty good and it has made a pretty big difference it appears already.

cant' wait to start seeing these gains. if it's anything like the other trenazone log i saw, you should be murdering some weight pretty soon. i can't imagine how dense your muscles are going to get by the end of this cycle.
I'm hoping so man. I'm ready to start seeing some big changes!!

I agree with Morry, heck wouldn't be surprised if you already flushed a good bit of that water out over night. I think at 2 weeks you should see some decent changes in BF, or size one of the two. Although not familiar with Trenazone logs and or results.
Yeh man I'm hoping that I do see those changes. A little size and some BF lost would be optimal, but any nice change would be great!!

DAY 9

I didnt see any strength gains at the gym yesterday. I pretty much was lifting the same weight as the previous week with the same number of reps. Today I was up another lb at 173. I'm not all that sure what to think of it, because things are a little different being on these compounds. I could be taking on some glycogen and water weight. I do think I overdid it last weekend a little which could have contributed to it. I'm not all that sure what to think of it. I just want to make sure that my fat loss continues until I reach my goal. I probably will cut cals alittle on WO days, because I think they were a little high anyways. Ive been anywhere from 3300-3500 on those days, but with my figures on the 20%/20% guidelines with lean gains (20% over mainteneance on WO days and 20% under on cardio days) I am a little high and should be more in the neighborhood of 2800-3k. Im going to probably meet somewhere in the middle and go for somewhere around 3100. I'm pretty happy with how my cardio days are set up.

Went ahead and ordered some Dexaprine per recommendations, and hopefully that will aid me in appetite suppression and some good fat burning as I've only heard good things about it. It should be here within the next couple days.

The only side effects I've noticed as of now, is that my libido is defenitely up right now. I know it will probably tank within a week or 2, but for now it is up. Vascularity is way up. Almost like it has changed overnight. This afternoon I noticed a lot of veins that I normally dont see unless I'm in the gym with a good pump.
After todays cardio and lower cals, I'll have to see how my weight is tomorrow and I can get a better idea of what the weight is.

Went to 100mg Helladrol along with the 1.5ml of Trenazone. I will probably stay at both these doses for a while. I will probably end the last couple weeks at 125mg Hella and 2ml Trenazone. :sgrin:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like your cals were a bit high. If you're trying to drop fat, then you can certainly drop calories.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man my vascularity is nuts from the trena.... ****in veins everywhere.. Loooks sickkkk! :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Rick, I think I am about where your goal is now regarding calories on lifting days.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
im surprised strength is coming so slow with the transdermal?? The oral tren has me up 15% by day 8-9 in strength.

With the hella increase things should come around quickly for you. GL

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I think the calorie adjustment will help a lot. I want to make sure the fat loss stays on point.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10

pretty good workout today. There may have been a little bit of a strength increase as I was up a couple reps on some lifts. It was nothing major but it still was good to see some something. Vascularity is still looking awesome. I'm loving this new veinage I have goin on. It looks freakin ridiculous at times especially through my forearms. My bicep veins are really starting to come in good too. I was 171 this morning, so I did clean up pretty good from the gain the other day. I do have cardio tomorrow and I plan on a good 45-50 minute session that should net me about 600 cals burned. My cals today will end up right around 3k which is right where I should be. That should start making a difference on the fat loss, as I dont think Ive really lost or burned any fat this week. I had my workout days a little high, and this change should start to see the fat start rolling off again...

Still no sides t speak of or anything really to report on Trenazone or Helladrol.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
awesome work put in so far man! Keep it up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 10

pretty good workout today. There may have been a little bit of a strength increase as I was up a couple reps on some lifts. It was nothing major but it still was good to see some something. Vascularity is still looking awesome. I'm loving this new veinage I have goin on. It looks freakin ridiculous at times especially through my forearms. My bicep veins are really starting to come in good too. I was 171 this morning, so I did clean up pretty good from the gain the other day. I do have cardio tomorrow and I plan on a good 45-50 minute session that should net me about 600 cals burned. My cals today will end up right around 3k which is right where I should be. That should start making a difference on the fat loss, as I dont think Ive really lost or burned any fat this week. I had my workout days a little high, and this change should start to see the fat start rolling off again...

Still no sides t speak of or anything really to report on Trenazone or Helladrol.
I forget where I read it but a study in an article or book I read said that adding 1 rep to your max with a weight is the equivalent of adding 5 lbs to the lift for the same reps so that is actually a pretty good increase to get a few extra reps.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rickles drop the cals sir, i consume 2600-2800 on WO days (and do cardio on these days) and 2500 on off days(cardio days as well) ur cals where recomp status IMO

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hey rick, thanks for keeping this log and being so strict with cals. its really helped me dial in where i need to be each day with calories as well. im in the same boat with being able to know my weight for the day based on the calories i took in the day before. 199.2lbs!!! Thanks rick!! keep killin it broski.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey rick, thanks for keeping this log and being so strict with cals. its really helped me dial in where i need to be each day with calories as well. im in the same boat with being able to know my weight for the day based on the calories i took in the day before. 199.2lbs!!! Thanks rick!! keep killin it broski.
No problem bro!! I'm glad I could help. Now that you are sub 200 it looks like you are on the right track!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forget where I read it but a study in an article or book I read said that adding 1 rep to your max with a weight is the equivalent of adding 5 lbs to the lift for the same reps so that is actually a pretty good increase to get a few extra reps.
I guess its not too bad of a gain. I have another workout day tomorrow so I'm a little curious how that goes. Hoping to see some nice things in the gym.