REVERSE: Reversing Negatives and Counter-Reversing Positives (IBE-Sponsored)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, missed this one again, I got to come to this side of the boards more times, anyway great log as always SM, I really would love to try reverse , I hope it come to Europe soon cause import to my country is crazy, with taxes and shipping I would pay more than 150usd for 1 bottle:fool2:
That would be an insane price!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
the problem is the tax, 100 euros
What country you're in? Thats really insane.

For 6 bottles of reverse and some other goodies, around $400 worth in total, I paid $35 shipping and around 30 Euro custom duties/taxes, also to Europe..

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
What country you're in? Thats really insane.

For 6 bottles of reverse and some other goodies, around $400 worth in total, I paid $35 shipping and around 30 Euro custom duties/taxes, also to Europe..
Portugal, its an expensive country, the highest taxes, cars, gasoline,etc and the lowest EU wages, lol.
but not all is bad, we have pretty girls, lot of sunshine and a fantastic country that speak the same language to go on vacations(Brazil).
:chick:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Portugal, its an expensive country, the highest taxes, cars, gasoline,etc and the lowest EU wages, lol.
but not all is bad, we have pretty girls, lot of sunshine and a fantastic country that speak the same language to go on vacations(Brazil).
:chick:
Have you tried trying to buy it from the UK ,Portugal and UK are both in the EU.

Try sourcing the internet for UK supplement companies

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried trying to buy it from the UK ,Portugal and UK are both in the EU.

Try sourcing the internet for UK supplement companies
yeah , I do that with a lot of supps with of course no tax, but I believe reverse is still not available there

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
yeah , I do that with a lot of supps with of course no tax, but I believe reverse is still not available there
IF i come across it ill let you know -its made by IBE? if so ://www.cheapuksupplements.com/shop/index.php stock IBE -EPISTANE for example so why not e mail them to see if its going to be available

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Its quite interesting to order now. 1 euro is like 0.95 british pound now. No taxes and low shipping costs. I just ordered a shitload of Whey and Xtend at lower prices then I can get in the US. Shipping was like 4.50 euro for 20 lbs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its quite interesting to order now. 1 euro is like 0.95 british pound now. No taxes and low shipping costs. I just ordered a shitload of Whey and Xtend at lower prices then I can get in the US. Shipping was like 4.50 euro for 20 lbs.
I must admit the high prices of US supplements in the UK simply turn me off! I live in Germany and we have a tight Customs regime here. They hardly let supplements into the country, so one does not usually get as far as having to pay any duties at all! Yet, EUR 100 as taxes on a bottle of REVERSE is :frustrate:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yes xchange rate is poor - it better get better soon im going to Spain in a few weeks

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I must admit the high prices of US supplements in the UK simply turn me off! I live in Germany and we have a tight Customs regime here. They hardly let supplements into the country, so one does not usually get as far as having to pay any duties at all! Yet, EUR 100 as taxes on a bottle of REVERSE is :frustrate:
Germany?

Hey man, Dymatize Elite/EAS etc 5 lbs for 27 euro. Scivation Xtend 1 KG for 37 euros. Try getting it from the US at those prices with shipping.. ;) No duties for you aswell from the Uk right?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Germany?

Hey man, Dymatize Elite/EAS etc 5 lbs for 27 euro. Scivation Xtend 1 KG for 37 euros. Try getting it from the US at those prices with shipping.. ;) No duties for you aswell from the Uk right?
No duties within the EU.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I think that the 100 euros is the minimum tax to import, but if I import 2 or 3 I believe I would pay the same , the taxes increase according to some predefined values , the problem is that to be cost effective I would really had to make a big order and like in your country customs are a lot more restrictive with bigger orders sometimes they don't let the products pass and then to get a refund its a pain in the a**

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dude im glad I dont live there those prices are terrible.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Great log Strategic.
Then again all of your posts I have read are either informative, humorous or both.
I am a self tester of natural supplements, more geared towards staying lean, toned, strong and agile as opposed to getting bigger.
And I am usually a good responder to quite a few things(even ecdy which was not a strong thing for many people).
This REVERSE may end up being one of my staples as well.
Thanks for the read.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log Strategic.
Then again all of your posts I have read are either informative, humorous or both.
I am a self tester of natural supplements, more geared towards staying lean, toned, strong and agile as opposed to getting bigger.
And I am usually a good responder to quite a few things(even ecdy which was not a strong thing for many people).
This REVERSE may end up being one of my staples as well.
Thanks for the read.
Thank you! I like Ecdysterone, too! :D